The Sky Kingdom Ch. 05

Story Info
Young Sorcerer embarks on a journey of discovery.
4.3k words
4.78
25.2k
12

Part 5 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to the feeling of someone stroking my head and slowly opened by eyes to be met by my little goddess staring at me from eye level with a nervous smile.

"Good morning, Master," she said quietly "Can you roll onto your back for me please?"

I sleepily complied as I tried to rub my eyes but jumped at the feel of a dainty hand grasping my morning wood.

"Scarlett what are you...," I exclaimed before moaning as she started to move her hand slowly up and down. I tried to sit up more and found my little slave kneeling beside the bed, still dressed in her sexy white lingerie, with her hand under the covers.

"Master stay still," she said cheekily.

I wanted to tell her to stop but it was proving difficult. Things got worse when she ducked her head under the covers and I felt her warm mouth envelop the end of my cock as pleasure surged through me.

I had a nagging feeling at the back of my mind that there were important things for us to discuss but I completely lost myself in the moment as she expertly brought me to completion making sure not a drop was spilt.

As she finished, I collapsed back into the bed in a daze "Where did that come for?" I asked breathlessly.

"I'm your slave Master, I was just doing my duties," she said looking at me with a naughty look.

I smiled at her, "Thank you but you really don't have to do that."

"But Master, I wanted to say thank you."

I sat up and moved to the sit on the edge of the bed to look more directly at her, "Why did you want to thank me?"

She looked over in the direction of the bed which I realised was now neatly made. "Master, it's been a long time since someone looked after me, you're not meant to do that."

"What do you mean?"

"Master, I'm a slave, you should have punished me for being asleep in your bed but you tucked me in. You should have sent me to eat and wash with my fellow slaves but you had them prepare me a meal, run me a bath and give me a massage. My fellow trainees and I used to make sarcastic jokes about the sort of Masters we would end up with and they would always be handsome, rich, attentive, caring..."

I was moved by her words but couldn't help myself, "You think I'm handsome?" I replied in a jokey tone.

She playfully slapped me on the arm, "Master I'm being serious," before trying to rub the reddening spot she'd struck.

"Scarlett, don't worry about it," I said as I took hold of her hand, "I think all people should be treated with respect."

"But I'm not a person, I'm a slave," she said forlornly.

"Not to me," I replied earnestly.

She surprised me as she moved from her kneeling position to sit beside me before suddenly burying herself against my side in a hug.

"Master, you shouldn't say those sorts of things."

I just held her as I marveled at the young woman beside me. There were times where she was a little minx and others where her vulnerability shone through. I didn't want to end the moment but there was something we needed to discuss. I slowly drew away and turned her to face me as I took hold of her hand.

"We need to discuss something this morning and I'm not sure you are going to like it."

Her expression changed from one of peace to concern in an instant.

"Master, what's wrong?"

"The first thing you need to understand is that I'm not going to let it happen."

"Master, you are making me nervous," she said as her hand began to take a vice like grip on mine.

"There is no way to say this lightly but my father has ordered that you be returned to Two Moons once we arrive in the Capital," I said soberly.

My heart almost broke at the look of sorrow that broke across her face as she squeezed her eyes shut.

"No, no, no...," she burst out as she turned to hide her face, "I knew this was too good to be true..."

"Hold on, I told you I'm not going to let it happen," I said as I tried to cup her chin tenderly and draw her face to look at me.

"Master, what could you possibly do, I have a black mark against me and he is still technically my owner," she said before pausing, "It's not like you even wanted a slave...I had hoped to win you over but now it's too late," her eyes squeezed shut again as she almost silently whispered, "You don't know what they are going to do me," she whispered as a single tear slid out.

Her forlorn look almost broke my heart. I moved around to kneel in front of her taking her hands, "Scarlett, don't worry, I'm saying this all in the wrong order, but I want to keep you, I'm not going to let anything happen to you," I waited just holding her hands before she slowly looked up at me.

"You want to keep me?" she whispered.

"I'm not going to let anything bad happen to you, but you might not like my plans either."

She pulled one of her hands free to brush away a tear.

"I don't understand, if your father wants to send me away how can I possibly stay?"

"That's the hard part, it's risky but if we complete the bond then your ownership would move to me."

"You mean bonding me as your slave for the rest of our lives?" she said staring me directly in the eye.

"I'm so sorry, I know it's a lot and we've only just started to get to know one another," I replied feeling awful for her.

"Master, we can't, it's too much to ask," she said concurrently.

"I know it is, as I said you don't have to do it. My other plan is to find a way to get you out of the country," I replied.

"What do you mean master? I'm saying you can't possibly accept a black marked slave in a Concubine bond...you barely even know me. Why would you sacrifice so much for me?"

"I think we are getting our wires crossed!" I said before lifting her chin make her look directly at me, "If you're willing, I want to make you my Concubine," I said seriously.

She blushed, "Master, I'm not worthy, concubines are beautiful, elegant, refined, submissive...I'm a failed pleasure slave scheduled to be quelled."

"Scarlett, you really have no idea...," I paused, "You one of the most beautiful ladies I've ever seen and although we've only just met, I've found you to be intelligent, passionate and resilient...I'd be honored to have you."

She just sat there in a tense silence and I felt a dreadful feeling of rejection building. Trying to break the ice I redirected the conversation.

"Jasper told me what will happen to you if you go back...so I think the only other option is to find a way to help you escape the country. Do you have anyone who can help you?"

"Do you think I should run away?" she finally replied.

"If it protects you from a worse fate then we need to consider it as an option."

"It would be worse...they would put me and my family to death if I ran and anyone that helped me, I'm not putting them at risk," she said a little more forcefully than I'd expected. I knew most slaves didn't have any knowledge about their families so I made a note to myself to ask her about this if we ever got the opportunity.

"Master, if you really are willing, I want you to complete the ritual and bind me to you," she rushed out suddenly.

"I'm so sorry, I know you have no good options but I want to promise that if we go ahead with this I'll try my best to you safe."

"I understand Master, I know you are just being noble but do you truly want me to be your Concubine?" she asked hesitantly.

I took her hand again, "I'm not sure what there is between us but I can't stop thinking about you. You are smart, fun, beautiful and just spending time with you excites me. But the idea of subjugating someone to be my slave for the rest of their life is really worrying me," I confessed.

"But Master, you liked subjugating me when we were playing yesterday."

I sighed, "but that was different, one button and you were released but there is no escape from this."

"Master, I know I only have limited options but this is the first time in my life that I've ever embraced rather than fought my enslavement," she declared as frustrated tears started slipping out. She then proceeded to slip down to the floor in front of me and while kneeling she pressed her forehead floor where my knees were.

"Please Master, I am yours, I want you to claim me," she cried out.

I felt guilt wash over me as I gave an affirmative, "Ok"

She looked up at me hopefully from her prostrate position, "You'll take me Master?"

"If this is what you truly want then I will."

"I do Master," she said looked earnestly up at me through her still tear-filled eyes, "But it also needs to be something that you want."

I quickly pulled on some trousers before walking over to find the box as she slowly stood to follow still dressed in the breath-taking white lingerie. I turned it over in my hands to find an envelope stuck to the bottom which contained a single piece of parchment with a step-by-step guide and simple incantation which I assumed was the same as that on the inside of the box.

"What does it say we need to do master?" she said returning more to her normal self.

"It's a bit unexpected, it seems to require that we be connected as I recite an incantation."

"Let me see that," she said taking the parchment from me.

"Hey, who is meant to be in charge here?" I said trying to lighten the mood but she was too busy concentrating to notice.

I continued to stare at face as she read it through and knew the section she'd reached as she started to redden.

"So Master, you need to be inside me as we do it."

"Yes, I read that part as well," I butted in but she continued.

"What is it with sorcerer's incantations always being about sex?" she sighed.

Her statement caused me to redden as well which was made worse when she handed back the parchment before putting her fingers into her thong and lowered it past her thighs.

"Scarlett wait!" I jumped in making her hesitate.

"I thought you said that we needed to do this quickly."

I chuckled, "We're not in that much of a rush, plus, you've somewhat put me out of action for a little while so let's get some breakfast and then decide what to do next."

"Sorry Master, I didn't know," she said innocently lifting them back up.

***

Breakfast arrived soon after I placed an order with the much better-behaved Laura. After we'd both dressed properly, I made her sit with me to eat as we both picked at our food and sat in a tense silence nervously thinking about what was coming next. To add to my concerns, I was also at war internally over whether to tell her the true nature of the bond or let her stay safely in ignorance.

Before I could decide Scarlett slowly rose to her feet.

"Master, can I go and get prepared?" she asked nervously.

I was also very nervous so just nodded in ascent.

"Also, Master I know this is your first time so how would you like me to behave?"

"What do you mean?" I asked unsure.

"Do you want me to take me as your slave or...," she paused turning her head away before rushing out, "...as a lover?"

I was taken aback by the question, "This is an important first step for both of us. What would you prefer?"

"I'm happy either way Master," she said non-committedly.

I sighed, "Scarlett I don't just want a slave I want a companion. I want you to be free to decide what you want and to challenge me."

She paused to think for a moment before almost whispering, "Master, I will soon be serving as your pleasure slave...but for my first time I was hoping we could pretend to be lovers?" before slipping out of the room to prepare herself.

I sat in stunned silence at her response with my arousal plain as day against the tent in my trousers.

As I waited time passed extremely slowly, I managed to take the opportunity to memorize the required words, but nervous energy and my racing imagination kept me well prepared for what was to come.

After what felt like hours but was probably only minutes, I heard a small voice carry through the door, "I am ready, can you come in?"

I stood and steadied myself and gripping the door handle firmly as I slipped into the room. The image of my breath-taking goddess was burned into my memory with her kneeling beside the bed and looking straight at me dressed in just a white silk negligee with the white and gold collar and cuffs flickering reflections from an array of candles. I noticed that she'd shut the curtains to darken the room but I could still see the shy look she gave me.

"Scarlett, you looked incredible," I said honestly.

My words seemed to boost her confidence as she stood and silently approached me as a flirtatious smile spread across her face. She reached forward taking both my hands before leading me towards a chair she'd positioned in the middle of the room.

"You look very handsome Master," she seductively whispered to me as we crossed the room.

"You can call me Harry if you'd prefer," I said hopefully in response but she just gave me a flirtatious glare.

As we reached the chair she turned and gently pushed me down giving me a little smile. I sat captivated as she began to seductively move around me stroking first my chest and then moving up around my neck and down my arms leaving tingling sensations in her wake. I froze when she moved to stand between my legs and began running her hands up the inside of my thighs causing a shiver to run up my back.

"That feels amazing," I exclaimed as she moved to slide her crotch along my leg.

"I know Master, I can feel still everything you like," she said excitedly.

With that she turned and slid her bottom along my leg and up into my crotch sending me into a blissful state as she began to rub up and down.

"Scarletttt...oh wow," I exclaimed, "I'm not sure I'm going to last," I said as she paid more attention to my erect cock.

"Don't worry Master, I know what I'm doing."

She quickly stood and swung around as she climbed onto my thighs and ran her hand through my hair with a broad smile on her face. I couldn't help myself and ran my hands up her back enjoying the silky feel of her white negligee. As I drew her in, we suddenly found ourselves just inches apart as I stared into her sparkling hazel eyes and froze when I found her staring straight back at me.

I felt myself being drawn towards her by instinct as she responded in kind. I lost myself in the moment as I felt myself taking her hand as our fingers curled into one another and heat rose from my stomach to my chest. As her lips drew closer, I closed my eyes and felt my heart decide to skip a beat as I parted my lips and felt a wave of warmth as the taste of her silenced my thoughts. I pulled her even tighter to me but suddenly felt her go stiff as a board before she jumped backwards and away from me falling onto the floor with a thump. I jumped up at her sudden reaction and as I opened my eyes, I found her on her bottom in front of me hands covering her mouth.

"Master, I'm so sorry," she cried out, "I didn't mean to!"

I was very confused, "Scarlett what's wrong? What happened?"

She looked mortified and on the verge of tears, "I got carried away pretending...I'm not allowed to kiss a Master...I shouldn't have done that."

"But I kissed you," I replied in earnest.

"No Master, it was me...I lost control...I promise it won't happen again. You need to take me as a slave," she said as she moved back into a supplicatory kneeling position folding her arms behind herself and bowing her head.

"Wait," I pleaded moving towards her, "It was wonderful, I was kissing you as well."

She kept her head down as I saw single tear run, "Please Master, it felt too real...I'm a slave, I shouldn't try to pretend to be something I'm not."

My heart skipped, "What did you feel?"

"We cannot feel like that Master, I'm your slave...I cannot truly be your lover," she said despondently.

"Why can't we try and be both?" I burst out desperately.

She began to look up at me slowly and meeting my eyes before dropping her head again quickly without responding. I knelt down to be at her level before carefully tucking loose strands of her hair behind her ear and lifting her face to meet mine.

"I want to try both," I whispered to her as I lent in and took her lips in mine and was shocked when she just stiffened, turned her head and refused to respond to my attention. I felt like I'd been punched in the gut as I pulled away, quickly stood and turned to leave.

"I'm sorry, I think I misread things," I said soberly as I hurried towards the door.

I stopped as I heard a sob and turned to see Scarlett with her hand covering her mouth trying to silence herself as fresh tears fell. I couldn't bear to see her so upset so looked away.

As I started to leave again, I heard scurrying behind and turned into an onrushing Scarlett as she launched herself into me and latched her lips onto mine. I quickly responded and felt a warmth wash over me as she pulled me mid kiss over to the bed.

"You didn't misread things, but...but...this is forbidden for pleasure slaves," she said before pushing me back onto the bed and climbing onto my chest bringing her lips back down onto mine.

I was able to quickly adjust the Galatrean stones and began to feel her fear alongside both joy and arousal through the bracelet.

She then sat up and reaching down pulled the negligee up over her head exposing her small beautifully formed breasts and pert nipples. I was mesmerized by the remaining slim white silken thong as she started to remove my shirt followed by my trousers until I was left in just my briefs which had become very restrictive all of a sudden. Her earlier tears were gone as she smiled at me and slowly pulled my briefs up over my erect cock and down my legs.

I shivered with pleasure as she used her tongue to run up along my shaft before beginning to suck on the end of my cock. She proceeded to use her hands and a sucking technique to take me quite literally to heaven and back as I was completely under her spell. Before it went too far, I was able to break free and flip her around me until I was on top as she wistfully smiled away.

"My turn," I said mischievously as moved down and ran my tongue up the inside of her thigh and along the slip of silk covering her. As I went for another pass I felt her push her hand against my forehead.

"Wait, Master I have something for you to try but we need to swap over" she said as she pulled herself away and maneuvered me to lie in the middle of the bed. She then turned herself around and backed herself over my face until her folds were directly above me and I obliged by pulling her thong to the side and reaching out with my tongue to feel the corresponding pleasure flow out of Scarlett. What I didn't expect was how the position allowed her full access to my cock and I was soon lost in a daze of her sucking on me while I licked her pussy. She continued her teasing sensing my arousal and backing off whenever I came close. In the meantime, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her hips down to plunge my tongue further into her folds as I felt her enjoyment rise.

We continued for a few minutes of shared pleasure before I felt Scarlett shift away.

"It is time Master."

I felt a wave of anxiety and arousal sweep over me as I helped maneuver her so she was lying on her back with her head by the pillows looking up at me invitingly. I admired her beauty before slipping my fingers into sides of her thong and slowly sliding it down past her knees. She gasped as I lent in and ran my tongue along her labia which still glistened with arousal.

I tried to calm myself to reach for my magic and felt the heat of its presence as I found the connection. I began to internally recite each step of the incantation feeling a buzz in the magic as I completed each section. With the magic hanging in the air, I nervously proceeded to bring my cock up to her pussy and press it against her folds clumsily trying to find her tight entrance. As I pushed a little lower, I felt the end of my cock slip inside her silken folds and a rush of pleasure flowed through me. I slowly began to push myself in until I came against a barrier inside but felt a jab of pain through the bond.

12