The Sky Kingdom Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both caught on with relieved glances at one another and Scarlett directed Emily before giving her a lift smack on the bottom as they rushed off making them both giggle.

In no time they'd returned with Emily looking a little flustered but they could now both comfortably sit and we the food was well worth the wait. Despite their quite different upbringings the two seemed to get on like a house on fire and I enjoyed listening in on the wild stories of their childhoods.

The questioning soon turned on me as they wanted to know all about my family, where I'd grown up and in particular about my magic. Emily was equally as impressed as Scarlett as I detailed my three cores. It proved to be an enjoyable evening and despite Scarlett's insistence I was eventually able to persuade her to take Emily to the spare bed under the proviso that she be allowed to join me.

Once she had finished helping Emily, Scarlett came and sat on the bed beside me looking thoughtful.

"Master, are you ok with all of this?" Scarlett asked as she rested her hand in mine intimately.

I was surprised by the question as I'd spent the past few days worrying solely about others.

"It's all been a bit up and down, but I never thought I'd find a way to live out my fantasies in quiet this literal a sense," I replied trying to make light of it.

"But I sort of forced myself on you and then did the same to Emily. Am I a bad person?" she continued looking worried.

"You are not to blame," I replied trying to be reassuring, "I could have easily said no and I think you may be right that Emily is better off with us. She definitely seems to be enjoying herself but I suppose you could be a little less forward with your approach, even if it does get results," I continued giving her a little smile.

"That's what I mean Master, I used to be shy and timid and just enjoyed studying, spending time with my family and playing with my dogs.

"But...but they broke me," she said sadly, "I am now constantly craving kinky sex and doing anything to please my master...even if that hurts other people. I'm also terrified that they'll find out who I really am or that you'll send me back to that awful facility again."

I turned to Scarlett and pulled her into my arms.

"You don't need to be worried about the last part as I have no plans of ever allowing you back there. No one but me knows your secret and if you have cravings you need to be honest and tell me so we can deal with them."

"So, are you saying that I shouldn't have tied up a curious young Lady to get you to punish me? That I should have just asked you directly?" she replied with a little smile.

"You want me to punish you?" I asked unsure.

She looked a little sheepish before replying, "That was part of it, but I also did it for myself."

"What do you mean?"

"I wanted to be the one in control. I've always been the one bound and used and for once I wanted to be on the other end of the leash. It was empowering and now all I can think about is tying her up and using her tongue to pleasure me. What is wrong with me Master?"

"There is nothing wrong with you. The idea of being in control is a huge turn on for me as well, even I occasionally wonder about what it would be like to give up control?" I replied honestly.

At this Scarlett perked up looking at me cautiously, "Would you ever let me tie you up?"

I suddenly felt nervous, "I'm not sure I'm ready for that," I replied guardedly.

"It could just be the two of us so no one else has to know," Scarlett whispered conspiratorially to me, "being a pleasure slave isn't just about me being submissive...there are ways of pleasuring a man that I can show you when we get some time alone together."

I blushed wondering about a great deal of unknowns for myself.

"Let's save that for another time, we have bigger fish to fry at the moment," I replied trying to get her off the topic, "why don't I help you with some of you urges?"

"Do you mean you want to help me with an itch I need to scratch?" she asked excitedly.

"Does it involve you using me for your own pleasure?" I asked jovially happy with the change of subject.

She smirked at me in response and eagerly slipped from my arms climbing to the headboard. She proceeded to pile up the pillows so she could sit upright as she began to play with herself rubbing against the silk of her underwear. I found myself crawling up the bed to her as she pulled her thong to one side exposing her glistening pussy to me.

I tentatively moved in and licked from the bottom upwards tasting her sweet nectar as she moaned in pleasure. I continued licking up and down as I felt her hand in my hair as she took control of the speed of my motions.

"Slower Master...that's it, just a bit higher up," she muttered.

I let her take the reigns as she made full use of my tongue and it didn't take long until she began to writhe in the build up to an explosive orgasm that left her spent on the bed.

"Thank you Master, you genuinely do have a hidden talent there", she smiled up at me as I drew up on my knees. It wasn't long before I drifted off to sleep with Scarlett slipping herself under my arm to rest herself against my chest looking remarkably content.

12