The Sky Kingdom Ch. 10

Story Info
Young Sorcerer finally punishes his new slave.
3.6k words
4.78
23.7k
14

Part 10 of the 24 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke as sunlight cascaded through the portholes surprised to find my very own pleasure slave was no longer snuggled against me as she had been the night before.

I clambered out of bed and pulled on one of my discarded shirts and a pair of trousers before stumbling to the bathroom to relieve myself. As I came back out, I was met my Scarlett still sporting her black silk lingerie which contrasted with the white and gold of her concubine cuffs and collar.

"Master, you are awake," she announced with a smile on her face.

"It would appear that way," I drawled sarcastically in response still trying to get the sleep out of my eyes.

"Sorry Master, you were in such a deep sleep that I thought I would get everything arranged for you."

"What do you mean by arranged?" I asked in confusion.

"Master, you can't say Emily is your slave until she's served you properly," she announced.

"Scarlett...she isn't my slave," I began, "what have you done?"

"You'll see, now go over to the chair over there and sit down," She ordered gesturing to a chair she'd evidently positioned in the middle of the room.

"Scarlett, we need to discuss about who's in charge here," I said tilting my head to the side questioningly.

"Please Master go sit in the chair?" she replied innocently with a newfound burning heat in her eyes.

"Better," I said jovially.

Scarlett sauntered over to me before I reached the chair and reached for my trousers.

"Master, you also need to be undressed," she announced.

I stood waiting as she removed my trousers, and then helped whip my shirt off until I stood in only my briefs. She gave me a cheeky look before pushing me back into the chair and licking her lips. She then skipped over to a nervous looking Emily who I'd only just realised was kneeling behind the sofa. She began whispering to her not realizing that my magic allowed me to quite easily hear everything being said.

"Em, this is just as we discussed. Master likes to have me do this in the morning. Have you ever sucked cock before?"

I saw as Emily blushed.

"Ok, that's not a problem. I'll guide you," she whispered beaming at Emily.

"But I've never done it before. I can't compete with a trained pleasure slave."

Her hand gently stroked Emily's hair behind her ears as she moved to tie her hair back in a pony tail. It was only then that I realised that Scarlett had already bound Emily's wrists behind her back.

"No man would ever turn down a blow job from a beautiful woman like you. Luckily," she joked, "I'm an expert. The first rule is, always look your master in the eye and smile so he knows you really want to do this."

Scarlett then clipped a leash onto Emily's collar before leading her over to me positioning her on her knees before me. Emily looked ravenous in the matching black silk lingerie with her contrasting blond locks shining in the morning sun. Scarlett then smirked at me enjoying herself as she lifted my briefs over my rock-hard cock and used her hands to take hold of my cock.

She turned back to Emily and continued, still smiling, "Rule number two, no teeth. Keep your lips wrapped around your teeth. She demonstrated as I squirmed from the pleasure. Now start trying different things, lick it, take the head in your mouth and run your tongue around it, suck it, take your time and enjoy yourself."

Scarlett then took hold of my cock with one hand and Emily's ponytail with the other as she spent the next few minutes teaching her to please me. It was fun, and felt great for me but there was only a small connection with our magic this time around. I was afraid Emily would be disgusted, but she seemed to be taking to it quite well. Having her in such a submissive position with her cock in my mouth was a huge turn on and I felt myself grow longer and harder in response to her improving skill with tongue and mouth.

All too suddenly I felt the onrush of a glorious orgasm and moved to pull out of her mouth only to have Scarlett forcing Emily further onto my cock as I ejaculated. Emily herself also tried in vain to pull away as a look of revulsion spread over her face but Scarlett wasn't taking any nonsense.

"Em, you need to hold that in your mouth and then swallow it," She ordered but Emily tried to shake her head. I felt my cock starting to shrink and Scarlett took the opportunity to release me and then spring her hand over Emily's mouth holding it shut.

"Swallow now or I'll spank you again," Scarlett ordered and this time Emily yielded and I watched as she swallowed my load. I looked down at her watering eyes.

"Master, she has to learn her place as a slave or this will only get harder," Scarlett said speaking directly to me as she sensed my unease.

I looked straight to Emily instead as Scarlett released her.

"That was great Emily, you did an amazing job. If you don't like doing that, we won't make you do it again.

"That's ok. I enjoyed...most of it." she stated before dropping her head.

"Now Scarlett," I gestured to her, "come here and turn around for me".

She complied with my order as I pushed her cuffs together and let them fuse as I held her by the arm.

"Master, what are you doing?" she exclaimed, "I need to help you train Emily."

"No Scarlett, you still disobeyed me last night and you've been begging me to punish you for a while now. It's about time you learnt a lesson."

She wriggled trying to get away but a spank on her rear kept her in line as I directed her to stand beside the bed. Emily was now kneeling a little awkwardly as I moved over to speak with her.

"Can you turn around so I can release you?" I asked her feeling a sense of calmness with my control over the situation.

"Umm...can I stay like this Master? I want to see what you are going to do," She asked me tentatively.

"Are you sure? I know this is a lot to take in after everything that's already happened."

"This is keeping my mind off everything...can we keep playing?" she asked looking apprehensive but also excited.

With my nod of agreement, she moved around me and over to Scarlett.

I stood and appreciated the stunningly beautiful ladies before approaching the spare bed and seeing an array of kinky paraphernalia Scarlett had neatly lined up on it. I wasn't sure what everything was but recognized the ball gag and manacles from before as well as what seemed to be a flogger.

"Please Master, this Slave is ready for punishment," Scarlett said in a sultry tone as she seemed to have accepted her fate.

"What have you possibly done to misbehave my little slave?" I responded in kind.

"I kissed you, I disobeyed you, I tied up your girlfriend," she continued to list.

I quickly held my hand over her mouth hoping Emily hadn't heard Scarlett's connotation.

"Do you want me to punish you?" I whispered into her ear as I released my hand.

"Yes Master," she whispered back far too quickly.

I felt the waves of pleasure at the idea come through our bond.

I walked over to the bed and picked up the ball gag and flogger before returning to Scarlett.

"Which would you prefer Slave?" I asked as I held the two items in front of her.

"The flogger, Master."

I walked behind her placing the flogger on the bed before coming up behind Scarlett and reaching around to put the gag in her mouth.

"But Master I said...umff," she tried to say as I stuffed the gag in and secured it behind her.

"I am the one who decides Slave," I said as I let my dominant side come out.

I stepped behind Emily next surprising her as I pushed a spare ball gag into her mouth and secured it as well.

"Don't worry, I didn't forget about you," I told Emily as she squirmed trying to get used to wearing the gag.

I found another leash in Scarlett's chest and clipped it onto her collar before taking hold of both of my slaves together, "Now stand and come with me," I ordered as I led them around the room enjoying the power I held over them at that moment.

As we headed back to the bedroom, I split them apart moving Emily into a kneeling position facing us as I turned my full attention to Scarlett. I took a seat on the side of the bed and pulled her towards me using the leash.

"Bend down over my lap," I ordered.

I'd imagined doing this many times with a woman but had never actually spanked someone before. I first secured her over my lap before hesitantly rubbing over her bare bottom playing with the string of the thong hiding her rose bud beneath.

She jumped at the first hard spank, and she tried to roll away at the second. It did her no good. I kept hold of her tightly wrapping one of my legs across hers to render her helpless with my left hand in the small of her back, below her cuffed hands, holding her securely.

Her bottom was astonishingly firm, but it bounced and jiggled nicely with my blows. I started slowly and let the punishment build. I alternated between her two perfect bottom cheeks, slapping first one, then the other, and then the under slopes, just above the tops of her thighs. Scarlett was a magnificent specimen of woman. I paused briefly to caress and massage her shapely bottom, before caressing her puckered hole, and then resuming the spanking.

Her skin began to turn gently pink, and then to the loveliest shade of red as the blows continued. The heat as my hand met her waiting, captive body was intense and wonderful. Her muffled yelps and mews behind the ball gag in combination with her movement had my cock coming back to life. I paused briefly to caress her bottom, and then I began, slowly, to increase both the speed and strength of my spanks once again.

Slap!

Slap!

Slap!

She wriggled more and more as I then turned my attention back to her folds and found her pussy dripping wet. I decided that this was enough of a punishment and wanted to please the perfection beneath me. I used strength born from years of martial practice to lift Scarlett up and flip her over onto her back as she landed on the bed bouncing up and down a little with the springs.

My gaze caught her lust and tear-filled eyes as she stared daggers back at me. I held her fierce gaze as I reached up and taking a hold of either side of her silken thong, I slowly lowered it down past her knees and over her feet bearing her perfect glistening pussy to me. I needed no further invitation and lifting up a leg with each hand I dove with my tongue into her pussy. Her taste was still surprisingly sweet as I licked and sucked on her lips as she writhed and moaned.

I looked up to see her trying to say something so moved up, noticing how rock-hard my cock was again, and reached forward to remove her gag.

"Fuck me Master...fuck me now!" she demanded.

I didn't need much encouragement as I flipped her up onto her knees using her bound arms to steer her face into the mattress of the bed. I lined myself up with her as I turned to eye Emily who stared on awestruck by the whole spectacle. I pushed into Scarlett's tight but slick folds fortunately meeting much less resistance than before. With both of us so close it didn't take long before my pounding led to another orgasm ripping through me as I gave Scarlett permission to do the same and we rode the joy through our mutual bond.

As I pulled out, I mentally released her cuffs as she turned and pounced kissing me firmly. We lost ourselves in each other as she straddled my chest and barely let me come up for air

"If that's what your punishments are like I'm going to become a very naughty lady," she giggled to me with a broad smile.

It was at this point that she turned her attention to Emily who was still kneeling where I'd left her.

"Master, I think she is feeling left out," Scarlett whispered in Ravian into my ear.

I looked over to see a desperate looking Emily tugging at her cuffs.

"You know what we discussed last night...can I take charge?" Scarlett continued "Can she also be mine...can I train her to serve you?"

My lust filled thoughts had the better of me.

"So long as you remember that I'm still in charge and you check with her that it is ok...then I don't see why that couldn't work," I replied as I let the non-existent brain cells of my cock take over.

"I'm still going to need you to assist with your magnificent tongue Master?" she said beaming at me as she jumped from the bed and sought out the flogger.

Emily looked worried at first as Scarlett approached her flogger in hand but seemed to change her tune as Scarlett bent down and began speaking into her ear to explain what she wanted from her. I was quite surprised by the alacrity with which she seemed to get on board with these different aspects of slavery but I for sure wasn't complaining. Scarlett then jumped straight into dishing out Emily's first punishment...at least while I was present.

"Master, can you come and sit on the floor next to the bed up against the bed post?" Scarlett asked me as I complied a little unsure of what was coming next as she dropped down next to me mouth next to my ear.

"Would you let me tie you to the post for this...I think you'll like it," She whispered seductively as she tried to move my arms back.

"No...I'm not ready for that," I shot back a little panicky.

"Master, I think you find the idea of submitting a turn on despite how much you want to dominate," she continued in Ravian as she felt my unwitting response through the bond, "I'm your pleasure slave which means I will find any way that gives you pleasure."

I continued to resist but felt my barriers easing.

"Have it your way...but maybe try looping in your arms in the post for the next bit to see how it feels," she said with a wink as she went to fetch Emily.

She then proceeded to lead Emily over to me until her crotch lined up with my face as I understood quickly enough what was expected of me. Before it could progress, I heard a slap and squeal above me as the flogger struck home on Emily's already red bottom. After a few strikes the watched enthralled as Emily's underwear was lowered and her pristine pussy was revealed shaved bare. I was desperate to taste it so when Scarlett pushed Emily's bottom until it met my face, I jumped on the opportunity using my hands to pull her in as I devoured her pussy.

After a minute or so I felt a sting on first my left and then my right hand and I pulled them off Emily as I continued my ministrations. It seemed that every time Emily started to back away from my tongue, she was met by a swing of the flogger causing her to lurch back forwards. I remembered Scarlett's words and looped my arms back around me to give the feeling of serving as I pleasured Emily. Scarlett took this moment to pick up the pace of her flogging as Emily gave bursts of muffled screams through her constant moaning as her thighs tightened on me and an enormous orgasm rippled through every fiber of her being as she slumped on top of me.

I moved my arms around to hold Emily as Scarlett joined us reaching up to unclip and remove Emily's gag before appearing with the key to her cuffs and releasing them as well. Emily seemed to have spaced out as we both helped her into bed and snuggled together with a mostly naked Emily between us sated and spent.

It was a while before any of us spoke but it was Emily who eventually broke the silence.

"Will it always be like this?" She asked turning to each of us but was caught out when Scarlett took the opportunity to smother her lips with a kiss. As they broke off Emily looked dazed so I proceeded to do the same pulling her to me with her still attached leash as I felt spark of magic through the kiss that she returned with aplomb.

She then began to giggle to herself.

"I've always imagined being a slave but not for a couple...I day dreamed...but I never expected it to be like this." she said while beaming at me.

"So, you like these games?" I asked as I absentmindedly played with her collar.

"It's exciting ...it's much more fun than I ever imagined."

Scarlett got a little more serious at this point as sat up next to Emily.

"You need to understand that this was us playing at being slaves. The reality is much darker. Neither of us were going to actually hurt you and we checked that you were happy with everything we did. But when you are owned by someone, they can do whatever they like and you have no say in the matter. You are still a completely free woman choosing to play at this. It's very different when someone takes away that choice."

Emily looked a little lost for words for a moment.

"But I'm going to be Harry's font. I'm going to be a slave. So why can't we live together just like this?" she asked hopefully.

"Emily, that is still not final and even if we try our absolute best there is no guarantee that is going to happen. If the hunters find you before then you'd be lost into a system that will treat you as little more than chattel and I'll have no way to get you back." I replied soberly.

Emily looked increasingly worried and upset as she sought reassurance from Scarlett who held the same expression as me.

"That's why we need to start planning is how to get you off the ship safely once we dock and how to keep you hidden while we work out an escape route."

"I don't want to leave the two of you. Why can't I stay by your side and then the moment you get a soul stone you can bind me?"

"There are still other options for you than being my Font," I replied as she gave me her most innocent look.

"It's also not that simple. The Sorcerer I need to hide you from already on this ship is my father and I won't be able to avoid travelling with him from the Sky Port into the capital. Not only that but being in each other's presence seems to be firing off our magic. I felt it returning as we just kissed so we need to be careful as any Sorcerer will sense wild releases of magic from miles away."

"Master, is it normal for Sorcerer's to react as you two have?" Scarlett asked.

"I've not heard of it before, but I think it's obvious from her outburst that Emily has a fire core which aligns to my own. I wonder if that is what is causing it," I replied trying to think things through.

"Harry, is that why I feel a need to be near you? You make me feel safe," she replied as she leant towards me cupping my face with one of her hands, "Please Harry I need you," she said innocently as she jumped in to kiss me. I felt our connection fire through me as my magic built and I lost myself in her touch. It was only Scarlett slipping between us in the bed that separated us.

"Em, that's the last time you'll be doing that without my permission until we have you safe. If you try again I will have to tie you up and leave you outside the room."

Emily pouted with wet eyes at both of us which made us both smile back at her.

"I think it's time we returned to the real world and prepare for docking this evening," I announced as I sat up and climbed from the bed trying to get away from my urge to connect with Emily again.

"I need to go see how Tamara is doing, she was meant to message last night," I said while opening my closet and changing into some clean clothes and spraying some cologne to mask any odors I'd picked up.

"Scarlett, can you get Emily to help you tidy up and then I want both of you dressed appropriately for breakfast".

"Yes Master," Scarlett replied with an impish look.

"I'm being serious, I want you both dressed as if we were expecting guests."

Scarlett gave me her most innocent and upset look before sighing, "Fine Master, we'll dress suitably this time but I have all sorts of plans for things we can wear that will blow your mind."

****************************************************************************************************

Thank you for reading the series so far! I would always appreciate any constructive feedback and feel free to message privately if you have anything you'd like to add.