The (Slang for Female Sex Organ)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coraline was a cunt -- but she was the best fuck of my life by such a large margin it wasn't even in the same galaxy. While I lay still buried in her I sucked and pinched her nipples as she continued to whimper. When I pulled out for the first time in my experience I was still ¾ hard; then I did something that I had never done before after I fucked a pussy. I ate it.

Coraline went wild as I ate her pussy; she was writhing, screaming, swearing, and bucking. She seemed to have one continuous high-intensity orgasm until she simply collapsed from fatigue. When she collapsed I shinned up next to her and pulled her head to my shoulder.

Despite the fact that it couldn't have been later than 11 a. m., I zoned in and out while Coraline lightly snored, until I sensed activity at my crotch. I looked down and saw that my cock had recovered completely and was so hard that it hurt.

I shook Coraline away, asked "Where's some lube?"

Through half-open eyes she grumbled "The nightstand drawer," pointing to the right side of the bed.

I opened the drawer, pulled out a tube of "Boob Loob," and smiled at her while I simultaneously lubed up the valley between her ponderous mammaries while I mumbled "Time for a titty fuck; you're perfect for a titty fuck."

Once my cock was also lubed, when I straddled Coraline her eyes got wide. "Push your tits together," I commanded as I laid my hog in the valley between the Grand Tetons. After a few strokes it was clear that Coraline had never had a titty fuck before -- hard for me to believe considering how perfect her bazoobies were for that activity -- but she quickly got with the program. I ejaculated the largest second load of my life onto her chest and chin as Coraline moaned with what I was sure was another orgasm, even if not as intense as her pussy ones.

After some more kissy-face and nipple twisting I lifted Coraline out of bed and carried her to the shower. Once the water was warm I pulled her in with me. We gleefully washed each other off but when she started manipulating my testicles I started getting hard again. I bent her over, got behind her, and plunged my dick into her pussy, which was still leaking cum from our first pussy fuck. For the first time in my life in such a short period of time I came with another roar in her snug cunt as her knees buckled from the intensity of her orgasm, causing me to have to hold her up.

I turned off the water, we slowly recovered, and when standing and facing each other I was about to turn the water on again to wash the cum off her thighs and from her pussy when she stopped me. "I want to have your cum in and on me the rest of the day," before she kissed me.

After we dried off and went back to the guest bedroom I had a conversation with Coraline for the benefit of Peter's recording. "Thanks for inviting me over Coraline. You're too sexy to resist, but I feel guilty for cheating on Peter."

"You didn't cheat on him, I did," she cackled. "Don't feel guilty; we had a great time and Peter will never know."

"Can we please do this again -- you're like a drug, I have to have more of you," I grumbled as I kissed her.

"You bet that we'll be doing this again. That may have been my best time ever and we don't know each other's erogenous zones yet. Once that happens I'll probably pass out," she giggled -- Coraline almost never giggles.

"Can't wait," I replied as I kissed her and then left the bedroom. After a few paces I quietly went back to the open door and peeked in. Coraline was still naked, lying on her back with a big shit-eating grin on her face, and with her right hand on her pussy and her left on her left tit.

*************

According to Peter's plan over the next month I was to fuck Coraline four times at various places in his house -- where he told me that he had cameras. I thought it was overkill but I sure as hell wasn't going to complain. Not according to Peter's plan I also had Coraline over to my apartment half a dozen times for quickies. Despite the fact that her personality really didn't improve perceptively, she definitely was not only the best fuck that I ever had, but better than I thought was possible.

After my fourth encounter with Coraline at Peter's house he called me into his office. "You did a great job, Brian," he said as he shook my hand. "I'm filing for divorce today so here's your $150,000 first payment; it's in cash because I don't want it to appear as a withdrawal from any bank. I suggest that you put less than $10,000 in several accounts, and maybe even one in the Cayman Islands, to keep under the radar. As of today I'm officially firing you because you had sex with my wife, but take your time in removing your personal effects. Your job in Florida is set to begin in three weeks, and you'll get your normal payment for unused vacation time. Good luck to you, but if you see me around the office before you go please understand that I'm going to be nasty to you and call you names."

"I understand," I replied as I shook his hand goodbye. It was only when I was driving home, after cleaning out my desk, that I reflected on how totally fucking weird my situation was. I got $300,000 for the best sex of my life -- even if my partner had a cunt personality -- and a new job well suited for me. Holy Shit!

************

Two days later Coraline called me in tears. "Peter found out about us and is divorcing me," she sobbed.

"I know, he fired me the day that he filed the divorce papers."

"We need to cool it; I'm going to see if there is some way to get him to forgive -- I'll be screwed if I have to leave with the mere $250,000 called for by the prenup."

"I understand," I replied and then terminated the call.

As I got ready to move to my new job in Florida I had a real feeling of loss. I was in the dumps for a few days trying to figure out why -- I guess that I'm not very perceptive because the reason should have been obvious. You can't have the ten best sexual escapades of your life and then have it suddenly stop. Even though I didn't have what could be considered "love" for Coraline, I sure as hell had some sort of feelings for her, even if they were mostly pure lust.

***********

I enjoyed my job in Florida; I was much better suited for it than I would have been if I was doing hard-core engineering at Branson Engineering LLC. After I had been there several months the only drawback was that I hadn't really seen any women that interested me. In honest moments I knew why -- my standards had changed. After a sexual relationship with the best fuck on the planet I wasn't sure if I would be happy with a woman with a great personality but who didn't measure up to that sexy cunt Coraline.

It was about 11 o'clock on a Saturday morning almost six months since I had last seen Coraline when I was getting into workout clothes to go to the gym that I was a member of when the doorbell to my condo rang. I opened it up to see Coraline standing there; a definitely pregnant Coraline. I must have looked like a fish out of water as I stood there in shock as Coraline looked up at me with a wan smile. "Aren't you going to invite me in Brain?" she giggled. It was only the third time I had ever heard her giggle.

"Uh...sure...yeah...come in," I stammered. I was at a loss, but apparently my cock wasn't because it immediately tried to burst out of my shorts. Coraline noticed it and smiled.

We sat down in the living room and I offered her a drink. "Something soft, like lemonade or iced tea," she smiled, "preggos aren't supposed to drink alcohol."

I got two cans of ice tea out of the refrigerator, poured one into a glass for her, and kept mine in the can.

After exchanges of a few tidbits about each other, including her telling me that her divorce was final a week ago (I already knew that because Peter has expressed a $150,000 check to me) and me telling her that I liked my new job, she got an evil look on her face. "So, Brian, aren't you going to ask me about my pregnancy?"

"Uh...yeah...well...how far along are you?" I gulped.

"Six months, just about to start my third trimester," she grinned. Then she took a sip of her ice tea and continued "Aren't you going to ask me how Peter could divorce me when I was pregnant?"

"Uh...yeah...I...I...I guess," I stuttered.

"Because the little girl in my womb is yours; I had an in vivo DNA test done and Peter is not her father. Since you're the only other person that I've had sex with in the last six months, that means that you're the lucky winner," she chuckled.

"I...I...thought that...you were on...birth control," I replied, still unable to get out a complete sentence without stammering.

"I was, but no birth control -- except abstinence -- is 100% effective. You injected me with so much sperm -- gallons of it -- that apparently you overwhelmed my defenses," she said.

"So what are we going to do about it?" I inquired.

"Well, that's up to you. However, regardless, I think that you should invite me to live with you until the baby is born, and then we'll see how it goes from there -- after we have another DNA test to set your mind at ease. I have to warn you, however, my already high libido has increased in the last month and I haven't been laid since we last fucked."

With essentially no further words I walked over to her, had her stand, lifted her up, carried her to my bedroom, and fucked her brains out doggy style. I couldn't believe how the fact that she was pregnant -- and that her boobs were even bigger -- turned me on. I think that I had the most intense orgasm of my life, and she was rendered almost comatose.

After we both recovered we lay face-to-face staring into each other's eyes. I spoke first. "Here's the deal Coraline; you're the sexiest woman in the world, whether pregnant or not pregnant. You're also smart. But you're a cunt. You're condescending, bitchy, self-centered, rude, and just plain unpleasant. If you weren't a cunt I'd ask you to marry me in a heartbeat; but even if you're my baby momma I'm not going to marry a cunt, or even have a long term relationship with one. Understand?"

A few tears formed in her eyes; I gently held her face and said "Understand?"

She nodded her head "Yes," so I continued.

"After a DNA test I would like you to stay with me until the baby is delivered; after that if you have a personality metamorphosis maybe I'll want a long term relationship with you; and if you want one with me, maybe we can make it work. Understand?"

After a long pause Coraline responded. "I know that I've been a bitch; but the baby growing in me has changed me. I would like a long term relationship with you; let's see if I can turn from a caterpillar into a butterfly."

I smiled, kissed her, and then started eating her pussy as a prelude to another doggy fuck.

*************

The DNA test showed that little Denise was mine; the pediatrician said that Coraline had gained the right amount of weight, was exercising properly, and was doing great as a preggo. We got pamphlets on the best sex positions for preggos and tried out all twenty eight of them at one time or another, each one an outstanding success. Her tits were too sensitive for a titty fuck but she loved having me suck them. Although the sex was tamer than the wild sex we had while she was married to Peter, there was actually an emotional component to it. She loved cuddling and purred when we did.

When little Denise was born my entire world changed. I couldn't believe that I could love something as much as I did her. Holding her and playing with her little toes and fingers was about the most rewarding thing in the world.

Also rewarding was the personality transplant that Denise's mother seemed to experience. Coraline was a different person once she started living with me, and especially after Denise's birth. Once in a while there were flare-ups of the old Coraline, but they got fewer and further between. By the time that Denise started walking I looked upon us as a family.

After celebrating Denise's first birthday -- both sets of grandparents came for a visit -- once the 'rents left as Coraline and I lay in bed she got serious. "OK, Brian, tell me how we stand. You seem to like being a father, and I love being a mother. Also, I love you -- but I don't sense the same thing from you. Do you want us to continue as a family; do you love me or am I still a cunt to you; and where do we go from here? I need to know."

A lot of things flashed through my mind as I lay there staring into her cobalt blue eyes. Everything since I met Coraline was revealed either in snapshots or a video as my brain processed what was happening. We probably lay there for a good ten or fifteen minutes just staring at each other. Suddenly, everything became clear in my mind. I smiled, said "I love you Coraline, and I want us to get married."

She got an evil grin. "Good, because I'm pregnant again and I want to be married before I deliver the next one. Apparently your little swimmers can defeat any birth control so I'm having my tubes tied after I deliver this one," she said. After her little speech she shinned down the bed and started sucking my cock.

12