The Slave and his Mistress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good gracious, Solande!" she cackled, "Dora, did you see the size of him! It's against God's nature, this!"

"I've hardly had the chance, yet, my dear," Esadora told her sister, "but from what I did see cannot understand how we ever came to miss that."

Lavinda gave out a delighted, chortling crow. "It is, after all my sister, the first place we usually think to look!"

"So!" Esadora continued, "I take it back Solande! Your slave seems a rare creature, indeed. Now. Then if we are all friends again, perhaps Solande will be kind enough to favour us with a -- less fleeting -- chance for observation."

Of course they were both exaggerating - flattering her with an utter lack of subtlety, but Solande was mollified enough to be able to feel generous. Obligingly she loosened Gyorg's loin-cloth and let it fall to the floor.

Esadora was on him in an instant. "May we examine him, Solande?" she said, obviously only as a courtesy, for her busy fingers were already twirling in the slave's cock-piercing and playing with the buckle round his sac. She had her hands round Gyorg's scrotum and manipulated the balls skilfully, squeezing them one after the other till they pressed tight against the glossy surface of the skin. As she did so Solande saw the slave's hands bunch into fists behind his back, but otherwise she was pleased to see him hold himself stock-still -- just as he'd been trained.

"I see you keep him shaved, Solande," Esadora said, "Lord! He is so very smooth! I dearly like to see a slave like this, but I sometimes wonder, is it worth the effort? They hate to sit still for it, as a rule."

"Gyorg naturally has very little hair," Solande replied complacently. "An accident in the mines, you know. It's really quite a boon!"

Now Esadora was tugging on the slave's cock-ring, stretching his member to stand up from his body and straight, then letting it slap down back against his groin. "And this is nice workmanship," she observed, "very good, Solande, I can honestly say it's top notch. Are you planning to have anything else fitted in him?"

"You should see what was fitted in him when I found him," Solande replied, describing the ugly little nose-trinket -- and the reason it had been fitted - for the sisters.

"I've never heard of that!" exclaimed Lavinda excitably. "Can he still wear it, do you think? Will it really make him look like a pig?"

Solande shrugged. "I'll show you if I can find it. I think I still have it in a drawer, somewhere."

"Solande!" Esadora interrupted sharply, frowning. "I think there's something wrong with your slave. Look how much his cock has softened. It's gone positively limp! And I've simply been trying everything! You said he lets men fuck him down his throat. Are you sure he also likes to lie with women?"

"He was standing hard enough for Solande when we got here," Lavinda snorted. "Perhaps he doesn't like us. Or perhaps he's feeling shy. We'll soon help you put a stop to that!"

"Make him show us more," Esadora demanded.

"I have a better idea," Lavinda said eagerly. "Solande, won't you let us borrow him?"

TBC

12