The Slave Diaries: Lynette

Story Info
Lynette spends the day with Jack, a friend of her master.
1k words
4
7.3k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story was co-written by jd2016.)

(Masters Note: I asked one of my subs, Lynette, to spend the rest of the day with my friend Jack, and to write it down for me. Here is her journal entry. A little background information on Lynette. She is 28 years old and has been my sub for over 2 years. She works out and keeps her body fit, her body is what drew me to her. Lynette is 5'6", with 36C breasts that are nice and perky. I can always tell when she is aroused because her nipples are hard and pointy for attention from my mouth. She has a narrow waist that leads down to her nicely trimmed bush. Her legs are to die for, I love feeling those sleek muscles gripping me as I pound into her repeatedly.)

Dear Master,

I had a wonderful time with Jack. Thanks for allowing me to spend time with him.

We sat and had a glass of wine and talked about our week. I had my room prepared for his arrival. I had candles lit, music playing, wine poured, condoms out, my dildo, and a glass of ice cubes.

After talking, I leaned over and kissed him. It was slow and soft at first then moved into more passionate kissing. He has such thick, curly hair that my hands get lost in it right away. As I straddled him and continued kissing, our hands started exploring. His hands were up my shirt playing with my nipples and I was exploring his hard chest. I love running my hands through the hair on his chest. I slide down farther on his legs and pulled him to a sit up position, so that I could remove his shirt. I then pushed him back down and grabbed an ice cube. I trailed the ice along his chest and down his stomach, then I used my tongue to follow the trail of the ice cube. I did that a couple of times, each time trailing the ice along a different part of his body.

Each time I used my tongue to lick up the water. After I was done playing with the ice, I slid to the floor to pull off his pants. I kissed along the line of his underwear, flicking and nipping here there, moving ever closer to his bulge. Jack could not take my teasing anymore and moved to take his boxers of to reveal his hard cock. I took his cock into my mouth and slowly started bobbing my head up and down. I tried to take as much of his cock as I could. But he is so very thick I sucked on his cock for quite a while. His hands would move to my hair now and then and he would knot his hands in my hair and push my mouth farther down onto his cock. I like it when he moans and tells me he likes it, makes me feel good that he's enjoying it.

After a while Jack pushed me back onto my back and moved himself in between my legs and slowly started licking my pussy. I was about ready to cum at that point. As he licked my pussy, he stuck his fingers inside of me and started finger fucking me. It felt so good. He did that for a bit and then grabbed my dildo. He slides it inside of me slowly at first, then he started to fuck me with it, really hard.

Mmm, Master I love when a man fucks me really hard, as you already know.

While he fucked me with my dildo he moved himself so I that was able to take his cock in my mouth again. We sucked and fucked till we both came. The feeling of having a cock in my is very arousing, the texture and taste almost makes me orgasm all on its own. I let him cum in my mouth, because I wanted to try and get used to it so I that could do that for you. I didn't really care for it but I swallowed a little bit and spit the rest back out on his cock. He came in my mouth, on my face and some even went into my hair lol. I came at the same time that he did.

He was still hard, so he put on a condom and I told him to lay down. I straddled him and slid his cock inside of me. I rode him for a moment and then he told me to turn around, so I did. I reverse rode him and that way was much better. I propped myself up into the squat position and fucked him. While I rode him he spanked me. I had a little chuckle because I thought of you and I thought that's not how my sir would do it, lol. I thought it was cute that he tried, but I was thinking about you, sir and you spanking me. As I had those thoughts, I fucked him harder.

After being in that position for a few minutes, I moved to my hands and knees, and begged him to fuck me from behind; we did that position for a little bit and then he moved me around so I was on my back. He held my legs up and fucked me till I came, which wasn't long. Master, each new position that we tried, was better than the last, deeper, harder.

After I came, he pulled out of me and we both just laid there, catching our breath and talking.

Jack got up to go the bathroom and remove the condom. He came over to the bed and kissed me, before we got dressed. He kept me company outside as I had a smoke. After I was finished, he kissed and hugged me goodbye.

Master, being with Jack is nothing like being with you. You command me. You own me.

I am yours.

Lynette