The Slave Diaries-Swinger's Party

Story Info
Bonnie attends a swinger's party for the first time.
3.6k words
3.69
27.4k
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was co-authored by jd2016.

The Slave Diaries-Swingers Party

Masters Note: My slave, Bonnie, has been with me for 2 years. When I first meet her, she was beautiful, but shy. She has this Marilyn Monroe quality, a breathy voice, with a Scarlett O'Hara southern drawl. When you first see Bonnie, you see this 29-year woman, with brunette hair, that is just past her shoulder blades. She has a nice body, standing at 5'6" with 36C breasts and nice thighs. She is the kind of woman that makes a man, and some women, look twice. She has this sensual way of moving that, just come natural to her. I do love Bonnie, but I want my sub to experience all things sexual, in every way possible, so sometimes I will send my slaves to be with my friends. Whatever that particular friend has in mind for their time together, my slave has to do. No questions asked no matter what.

My name is Bonnie, I serve my master Josh and I belong to him.

I was loaned to my master's buddy, Mike, for the weekend. We spent Friday together, talking and getting to know each other. He made me dinner. And we did a movie in the park. Throughout the day, there was this chemistry that was building between us. Every touch, every smile, every time our eyes met, the chemistry was building. It was all building to a very hot and steamy night of fucking. And I could hardly wait. I should mention that Mike is a 6'5" black man, that was very attractive. I was very nervous and curious, about being with a black man, as I have never been with one before. I have heard the talk about black men, that they are very well endowed, and can last a really long. That is certainly true, but that does not make them good at all things in the bedroom, more on that later.

Mike came to pick me up Friday at 11 am. He drove a nice car. We had very pleasant conversations on life, career and business as we were heading to his apartment. When we got there he offered me a drink. As he was pouring the drinks, I took the opportunity to look around his apartment. It was decorated in bachelor style, but there were feminine touches here and there. It was all very tasteful done. We continued talking and getting to know each other. Throughout the day, Mike would touch me every chance he could. We had an early dinner, and made our way to the park. Mike is a very good cook. I was really stuffed.

The movie in the park was good, I was not really paying that much attention to it. Mike ramped up the touching to a whole new level. As soon as the movie started, Mike leaned in to kiss me, I was hesitate at first, but soon leaned into him, returning the kiss. After a few minutes, mike pushed me down onto the blanket that we brought, and shifted on top of me. One of his big strong thighs was between my legs. I could feel his erect cock, on my thigh hot and heavy. Just the thought of that cock entering me was making me very wet.

As I our tongues were tangling in together, Mike's hands being to wonder. He started at my hair, play with the strands, then massaging the scalp. Before moving on to my face. There he placed gentle kisses on my eyelids, nose, mouth and chin. Before moving to my ears. I felt very cherished throughout. He nibbled, licked and sucked my earlobes. Before swirling his tongue around the inside. he whispered in my ear.

"I am going to fuck you so good tonight." He stated. Before leaning up to kiss my mouth, thrusting his tongue inside. He nuzzled my neck, nipping and sucking before he moved down to breast. I was still fully clothed, so he could not do very much. But he was still able to pinch and massage each nipple and breast. Mike coasted his hand down the side of my body before, reaching my outer thigh, where he caressed it lightly with his fingers, before gripping it and hitching on his hip. At this point Mike was laying fully on top of me. I could feel his erection pressing against me hot and heavily. I started to grind against, I wanted that cock inside of me right then and there.

"You're a hungry little thing, aren't you?" He asked, before grinding his erection on my wet pussy.

"MMM...please fuck me now?" I begged, completely forgetting that we were out in the open, with people around.

Mike chuckled, "Not just yet. Wait until we get back to my apartment then I will give you what you want."

He took one of his hand, and placed it on my mound, fingers facing downward. He pressed down hard, repeatedly, before slipping his fingers to the side, and under my panties. Lightly touching my lips, before sliding the tip of his fingers just inside my pussy. I felt the tips of his fingers moving, massaging, but not really giving me what I was really craving. The entire time this was happening Mike was watching me face. Watching the desire, the lust, hunger cross my face.

Mike removed his fingers from my pussy, my panties, before taking his fingers and shoving my panties between my lips. He then moved his hand up to the waist band and pulled upwards, wedging my panties even farther between my lips. I could feel the cool air caressing my lips on either side of my panties. Mike set up and watched the movie for a bite. Meanwhile, I was still on my back, with my dress hitched up to my hips. Anyone looking, could see my panties wedge in my pussy. I pulled myself to a sitting position, and leaned my head against Mike. We watched the movie together. Before I leaned into him and whispered, "Take me home now! I want you to fuck me!" Mike chuckled, then he stood up pulled me up as well.

Once standing, stood on tiptoes, and kissed his mouth, before reaching down and grabbing his cock and massaging it.

On the ride back to his apartment, and the elevator we talked of small things. Once we were at his door, I pushed mike up against the wall and shoved my tongue in his mouth. I pulled and dropped to my knees, looking up at Mike, I started to unbuckle his pants. I pulled his pants and underwear down, and placed my mouth on his erections. My mouth was right in the middle of his erection so I slide my tongue and mouth down to his mushroom head. Where I proceeded to suck on the tip, bobbing my head, as my tongue was lashing at his pee slit. I looked up at Mike, his was looking down at me, with lust in his eyes.

"Your so hunger for this cock you could not wait to get inside?" He asked.

I gave one last suck and tongue lashing before pulling away. I used my hand to jack him off for a few minutes. Before returning it to my mouth. This time I slide about half of his cock into my mouth, using one hand to jerk the rest. It is true what they say about a black man, they are big. Mike was somewhere around 8 ½, inches, so half was about 4 inches. He was very thick and round. I knew that was going to have a hard time trying to fit all of that in my mouth and pussy. But I was sure going to try.

"Place your hands on your knees," Mike commanded me. "I just want you to use your mouth." I did as I was instructed, placing my hands on my knees. I used my mouth to please him. With every minute I was able to take more in my mouth, until finally I had the entire 8 ½ inches in my mouth and down my throat.

"Good girl. Your master has trained you well." He praised, before thrusting his hips forward.

I continued giving him a blow job for a few minutes, bobbing my head, and swallowing the entire length. At one point, Mike placed both of his hands on either of my head, and started to thrust his cock in and out of my mouth. Sometimes fast and sometimes slow. A few times he would thrust all the way in, my nose was in his pubic hair. Once he actually had his balls sitting on my chin. I was very turned on. I was dripping wet. Mike pulled his cock out of my mouth, and slapped it against my face a few times.

He pulled me to my feet. He pulled his pants up and reached into his pocket for his keys to unlock the door. I stepped first and mike followed. I did not get very far as he had pushed me up against the wall. He lifted the back of my dress and pushed my panties to the side. He took his cock and started rubbing it between my pussy lips, teasing and himself.

"Please don't tease me." I begged, thrusting my butt backwards. Mike slapped my butt cheek once before he pushed his entire length inside of my wet channel. I moaned, there was nothing else that I could do or say. I had what I had been craving for all day. A cock filling me in the most delightful way.

Mike held himself still for a few minutes before he started thrusting. He started out fast, then he slowed his pace. Alternating between the two for 10 minutes, before pulling out completely and dropping to his knees to taste my sweet nectar. Now, Mike may have been good at the foreplay, he may have been good at kissing, at fucking, but he was NOT good at oral sex. He could never quite find

his rhythm. He would start at my clit, clinching it between his teeth, before moving on. It felt like he was just going through the motions in trying to please me orally. After about five minutes of oral sex from him, he stood back up and rammed is cock inside of me so hard that I winced, he proceeded to fuck me very hard, slapping my ass cheeks and pulling my hair.

"You like that?" Mike asked me. "Hmmm.... You like my fat cock in your pussy?" Mike was pounding me hard, I could not talk, only moan and cry out in agreement. I love it when a man does not hold back when it comes to fucking, they take no prisoners. This continued for 10 minutes, before I felt my orgasm starting to build. My orgasm washed over me like a wave. I covered his cock, my inner thighs and the walls with my juices. And still Mike pounded away. He finally stopped, as mini shock waves were pulsating through my body.

He turned me around, he leaned to kiss, me if it was not for the wall at my back or him holding me up, I would have been a slobbering mess on the floor.

Mike was still hard. I could his cock pushing into my stomach; he had not cum yet. He picked me up and carried me into his bed room, tossing me on the bed, he stripped off his clothes, as I laid there, still fully dressed, waiting for what else was to come.

Mike was not a puny guy, but he was not overly muscled, he was right in the middle. I took note of this as he removed his clothes. Mike climbed onto the bed, and did not bother to remove my clothes, he just took ahold of his cock and positioned it at the entrance. He looked me in the eye and rammed his cock into me saying, "Remember what I said? I am going to fuck this pussy so good. You will never forget me." And that is what he did. He fucked me every which way that he could for two hours, before he finally came. While I was cumming and begging for more, he held himself in check. Eventually I did lose my clothes. But at that point I did not care what happened to me.

After finally came, he collapsed, and we drifted off to sleep. Him on his stomach, and me on my back with my legs spread. Each new positon that Mike moved me into brought him deeper into me.

I was laying on my stomach, with my ass in the air, my legs were closed. You could see clearly my abused pussy. It was framed beautiful between my thighs and my butt cheeks. Mike straddled my thighs, and placed his cock at the entrance of my pussy. He slowly pushed in the entire length before he pulled out, which was just as slowly. It was slow for the first few minutes, but after that he picked up the pace. Ramming his cock into me almost like a savage, like his was trying to punish me.

"Ahh...yes. MMMM fuck...Mike." I could barely speak a complete sentence; his fucking was so brutal, but I enjoyed every bit of it.

"Yeah. MMmm.... this pussy was hungry for some cock tonight."

Saturday evening at 7 pm, we went to a Swingers club near Seattle. I have never been to a swinger's club, so I was not sure what to expect. I was very nervous, but also excited, because it was a new experience for me to try. There was men and women of all sizes, shapes and ages. As well as race. There were mostly regulars, with some new people, like me.

I was the only new girl in the mix, so everyone wanted a turn with me. The guy that I was paired with was not very impressed, he seemed to think that I was his for the evening. So he spent most of his time downstairs, talking with the other guests.

The rules of the swinger's club were that Men could only go upstairs with a female escort. The females could go upstairs whenever they wanted. There were 5 bedrooms. 2 had doors, 3 didn't. There was a king size bed in all of them. A table with condoms, new sheets, etc. The two bedrooms that had doors, were invitation only. The three that did not have doors anyone, you did not need an invitation.

I went upstairs with a man named Eric at 8pm and didn't come back down until 2am. Eric had brought his wife Shelia, and while he was with other females she was with other man. We went into one of the three bedroom that did not have a door. I was a little nervous to be alone with him, as I did not know him at all, But I soon got over my nerves, when he leaned in to kiss me. Eric's lips were very soft. He was very gentle at first, placing small pecking kisses on my lips before moving to my neck. After a few minutes of this he felt me relax a little, he cupped my face and leaned in to kiss, but he was more aggressive this time. I felt the tip of his tongue touching my lips, I opened my lips a little and that was all he needed, he thrust his tongue into my mouth. He took his time and before long our tongues were tangling together. Somehow we ended up on the bed with me on top, completely naked.

I should mention that when you first arrive, you have the options to strip naked or remain in your underwear. This was my first time here, so I decided to keep on my bra and panties, but Mike took all of his clothes off.

Eric's hands were all over my body, pinching my nipples, in my hair, before moving down to my pussy. He inserted his fingers into panties and begin to play with my lips. Rubbing them slowly, before splaying his fingers and searching out the clit. He used the tips of his fingers to tickle it before pinching it. He did this a few times, alternating between, fast and light; slow and hard touches. He was driving me nuts, he then moved his hands farther south to my moist opening. Eric lightly swirled the tip of his finger just on the inside of my pussy. He then plunged his fingers inside a few times, before moving back to the opening and swirling his fingers. Eric did this several times, bringing me closer and closer to an orgasm, but never quite letting me get there. This continued for several minutes, massaging then finger my pussy. I wanted to cum so bad that, every time his fingers would enter my pussy I would grind against them, but he never allowed me do this for long. It got to a point that I pleading with him to let me cum. As Eric and I were kissing and groping, people had come into the room, and were watching. As we continued, other couples would join us on the bed. One of those couples was Eric's wife, Shelia. She was accompanied by Steve. He was a good looking guy that remind me of my master. As Steve was fucking Shelia, I leaned over to nibble and suck on her nipples. As her Husband was teasing me with the tip of his cock, at my dripping entrance.

All of these feeling were coursing through my body. So when Eric shoved his 81/2 inch inside of my pussy, I came so long and hard, I thought that it would never end. Eric started thrusting when my orgasm hit, and continued pounding away. His cock was so big and my love channel was so sensitive that, I do believe that I squirted a little.

My partner went upstairs with one woman and the rest of the time was downstairs waiting for me. There was a lot of jealousy. Victor, was my partner, he was a very controlling person, which is not a good thing when you are at a swinger's party. Everything is free form, people go to these types of parties to be free. As soon as he laid eyes on me Victor saw me as his own. And no one else could spend time with me. Well I was flattered by the attention that he gave me, I did not particular like his attitude. I wanted to experience everything at this party. Allowing him monopolize my time was not in my best interest. So in between going upstairs, I would talk to Victor, and the other party guests. Mind you I was not downstairs a whole lot, because I was new all of the guys wanted to take a turn with me. It was kind of hard for them to do this because the men needed a female escort, but they managed to find a way. Sometimes, if a male was leaving a female companion, they did not actually go back down stairs, they just lingered around, and watched the action in one of the open bedrooms.

All of the bedrooms had a king size bed. With a table that held condoms, new sheets, and other items. It's first come first serve. If people went into one of the rooms and closed the door you are not allowed to go join them.

It was a lot of fun. I never had a dull moment. If I was talking to Victor, and he went to get me a drink, another guy would come and ask me to go upstairs with him, so I did. That's how it went all night.

You can bring your own alcohol there but the bartender keeps it in the frig and serves you. And nobody else with that alcohol.

There are also rooms on the main floor that are for open play. Most of the men, who came immediately, or could not find a female companion to take them upstairs, stayed in that room. There were a few females that did not go upstairs, so they stayed downstairs, and they had their own fun. Victor, was in that room, he had a few blowjobs, but his attitude was not very agreeable with everyone.

The double garage was turned into a dance floor and there was a DJ. I danced with a guy with named Kevin, for two songs, and then another guy, Patrick, joined us. I loved dancing. I loved being in the middle. It was very freeing for me to scantily dressed as I was, and dance with two guys. I was so wet. I dressed scantily, only my dress and heels. You have to be dressed in when you go into the double garage.

I felt very wanted that night. I was very sore by the time Mike and I left the, and made our way back to his apartment. It is safe to say that we did not have sex that night. We just fell asleep.

It was quite an experience that I will never forget. An experience that I would like to do again if I have the opportunity.

I am writing this to my master. I would like to thank you for allowing me to experience such a great sexual adventure. Master, I belong to you. I am yours. I live to serve you.