The Slave Master

Story Info
A young man captures women and turns them into sex slaves.
6.2k words
3.88
177.9k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine Struthers was on her way to see her friend Roberta, everyone called her Bobbie. There were five girls that worked there, at CED, out of about 100 girls that had become close friends. When Roberta received a job offer at double her salary she said 'adios' to her friends and flew to Portland. Elaine and Bobbie remained close and spoke just about every other day. Bobbie had spoken to her during her lunch hour. Then at 5 PM PST she called Elaine again, excitedly she said...

"Elaine, it's Bobbie, you make about 32.5 now right?"

"Yeah, but what's ...

"There's a job opening Monday, it starts at 65 K, goes to 110 K, Interested?"

"Wow, are you kidding me? Sure I'm interested?"

"There a hitch, you gotta be here first thing Monday morning. The gal that has the job now, her husband is in the Navy and is being transferred to Boston or Newport News I'm not sure which. But she's leaving the end of the month. When does your vacation start?"

"I'm taking next Friday as a sick day, and then I have the next three weeks off."

"That's perfect."

"Listen, I know you have been doing CAD work for the last two years. Everyone comes to you to show them what they're doing wrong. So you're like the company expert. That's what they're looking for. I happen to know the head of HR. He's married, but every once in a while we hook up. I'm positive if I introduce you and you show him what you can do, you've got the job. Why don't you take the 'red eye' tonight and I'll arrange an interview for you tomorrow around 1:30 PM. That way you can sack out at my place. What do you say?"

"I say, I'll see you in the AM. I'll call you if I have a problem getting the flight. I'll take a cab from the airport. Leave your key under the mat, that way I won't have to wake you. I'll sack out on your couch."

"Fuck that, my alarm goes off at seven. I have to be at work at eight AM. Just strip and get into my bed and go to sleep. I'll call the house about 11:45 AM. You can get coffee on the corner at Dunkin Doughnuts and still have plenty of time to get to your appointment; it only takes 15 minutes to get to my office. Have a nice flight, and try to get some sleep on the plane. I'll see you tomorrow, bye."

The interview went like clockwork. She even enjoyed bantering with him. It was when he asked her to do some things with the graphics program that she surpassed all his needs. He had told her...

"I didn't know you could do that with this program. Can you start the first of the month?"

"Absolutely that fits perfectly with my plans."

Later when she was talking with Bobbie she told how things went.

"The interview went perfectly. Mr. Harmonson was duly impressed by my ability. I start the first of the month. You were right I'm at 65 K. I can't believe it. There is a flight to Chicago at 6:45 PM on Virgin America. I already booked the flight. Tomorrow I'll let the super know I'm not renewing my lease. I'll tell everyone at work I'm driving cross country to visit you in Portland. Friday I'll start packing my car with my stuff. I'll do it slow and easy. By Saturday afternoon I should be finished. Then sometime Sunday morning I'll start my journey. I'm going to do it in slow easy stages. I want to see some of this country, and I'll be talking to you every day, letting you know about my progress. I'm really excited about my trip."

Her first stop was in Iowa, and then on into Nebraska, from here she managed to get a bit lost but eventually got into Wyoming. Here the weather turned bad and she hit heavy rain. She was climbing high into the Rocky Mountains. Somehow she got off the interstate and she was traveling on smaller roads. The rain got so bad she couldn't see the roadway clearly, so she started hunting for a turn out to stop at. She was hoping to park and wait for the storm to pass. An old Jeep station wagon pulled into the same turnout and parked. She guessed the driver had the same idea as her. Park here and wait for the storm to pass.

It was already getting dark and with the heavy rain it was difficult to see the other vehicle. Elaine had climbed into the back of her car. She was stretched out on the back seat listening to soft rock on her iPod while she munched on Nachos from a family size foil bag. Her cooler was open and she was drinking from one 22 oz. bottle from her 12 pack of diet Lipton tea.

The rain was pounding on the roof of her car and she was starting to fall asleep. She decided that since the rain didn't sound like it wasn't going to stop soon she might as well catch some zzz's. She folded the bag closed and used the bag clip she bought to keep the chips fresh. She closed the bottle she was drinking from and put it back inside the cooler.

She had been lying on a blanket that she had spread across the back seat. Now she wrapped it around herself lay back down on the seat and in a matter of a couple of minutes she was fast asleep.

*****

His name was Cody, Cody Bronson. He spotted Elaine in that big grocery store in that city just before your car climbed into the mountains. She was buying Nachos and diet Lipton Tea. She also bought a cooler and some frozen plastic packages of blue ice to keep her tea cold.

She sure was pretty. He had never seen anyone that pretty before. She was much prettier than that Jesse Howell. He had captured Jesse over a year ago. He had raped her constantly, two, sometimes three times a day. She never stopped crying. Always moaning about going home to her momma. Then one day she tried to escape.

He watched her scampering down the rocky trail. He thought to himself then, that girl was going to kill herself. Sure enough she tripped, banged her head on a boulder and rolled off the trail to fall 2300 feet to smash into some rocks. That wasn't the end, her body bounced off the rocks to fall an additional 3500 feet into the rock filled fast running stream at the base of the ravine. What a waste. She wasn't a great fuck, but she was better than nothing.

This girl was something else. The moment he saw her he knew he was going to take her. He followed her outside. She was talking to some woman.

"Yes mam, I am traveling alone. I want to see some of this country. This is my great adventure. I'm starting a new job in about three weeks in Portland. My friend Bobbie got me the interview with the head of HR. She and he were friends so he took the interview and I got the job."

"Well if you ask me, I think you should get a motel room and wait till this storm passes. Some of these rain storms can be fierce."

"Mam, I grew up in the north east. I learned to drive in the snow and ice a little rain isn't going to bother me. Besides, how often are these weathermen right; most of the time, if you'll pardon my French, they don't know their ass from their elbow."

The woman laughed and wished her good luck...

"Have a safe trip, and enjoy your adventure."

About 3:15 PM it started to rain. At first the rain wasn't too bad. But as her car climbed higher and higher into the mountains the rain got heavier and heavier. Somewhere above the 8000 ft. mark the rain was so bad she had trouble seeing the road. Luckily she saw a sign mostly hanging off the edge of the roadside saying scenic pullout 50 yards ahead. The wind and the rain had almost destroyed the sign; and as she watched, the wind tore the sign loose, it went sailing away falling deep into the ravine.

Elaine thought of that woman saying some of these rainstorms can be fierce. Shit, this isn't a storm this is a deluge. It must be coming down several inches an hour. Actually it was the worst storm in over 100 years; the rain was falling at 11 inches an hour. The sound of the rain pounding on the roof of her car was frightening. Cody was watching her with his night vision binoculars. He got the binoculars on one of his trips into town. He had broken into an army and navy store and stole them.

Elaine pulled into the parking area of the scenic lookout. She crawled into the back took out her iPod and started to listen to soft rock so she didn't have to hear the rain pounding on her car. She started to relax, and realized she was hungry. Elaine opened her bag of Nachos and began munching on them. She took out a bottle of iced tea and drank some.

She looked at her watch it was almost 7:00 PM. With the rain and the darkness she could no longer see the car only 20 yards away. The storm sounded just as bad as before. The last two hours of driving in the rain had exhausted her. So she closed the bag using the large bag clip she had purchased and put the bag and the bottle away. She was lying on a blanket that she always kept on the back seat. She pulled it out from under her and wrapped it around her and lay back down. In minutes she was sound asleep.

It was about 3:00 AM when the rain finally began to slow and by 3:30 AM it had finally stopped. Cody got out of his station wagon and approached her car. Just as he figured she had not locked her doors. The lock buttons were still standing high.

*****

She had been his captive for weeks now. That first day, when he brought her to his cabin he stripped her and then he bent her over a padded saw horse and tied her down very tight. She was screaming her head off. He told her to shut up and when she didn't, he took off his belt and beat her ass red. By this time she wasn't screaming anymore she was begging for him to stop.

"Please, please, don't hit me anymore. I'll be good, I promise."

She couldn't understand what was happening. Her mind kept telling her this was terrible but her body was enjoying being dominated like this. He ran his hands up and down the inside of her thighs and when he touched her pussy she was very wet.

"You like this don't you?"

For an answer, all she could do was moan, as he pushed his thick cock inside her. Because she was so wet he was able to push his cock into her nice tight cunt with little effort. She was so snug it felt as though her pussy was squeezing his dick on every stroke. It seemed to him that it only took a minute or so for her to start screaming "I'M CUMMING," over and over and over.

He really enjoyed dominating her, because every few hours he fucked her again, with the same results. That first day he must have fucked her five or six times. You're my property now. My Slave! You will do whatever I tell you to do. Do you understand? When she just stared at him with her one good eye, her grabbed a fistful of hair on the back of her head and forced her head up and down,

"I knew, you would agree with me."

Every time she made a mistake, like forgetting to address him as Master, he beat the hell out of her. He ass was covered with purplish bruises. Each time she resisted being fucked he beat her. Cody kept her completely dominated and terrified of him. He used her whenever and however he wanted. He was confident in his total control of her and although her mind told her she hated what was happening, her body seemed to love it. After all those years of nothing sex, this felt wonderful, and she was willing to risk anything to keep it that way.

Lately her ass was in perpetual pain because he had been fucking her up her ass every day at least twice a day for the last three weeks. Each time she begged him to give her ass a rest and let it heal; he beat her because he didn't give her permission to speak. One of the things that really bothered her was when she found out he was 18 years old, well, almost 19, only a week away. Here she was 30 years old and this kid had made a fuck toy out of her. But that was her fault too.

One morning he decided he needed some new supplies and a lot more food, he couldn't risk leaving her alone or even evidence of her being here so he grabbed her and started tying her up. He would put her on that shelf he had dug into the side of the mountain. He had made a cover out of canvas. He sprayed it with a couple of cans of 3M adhesive. Then he sprinkled it with dirt, pebbles, and dead plants. He attached one edge to a long thick tree branch. About 18 inches above the shelf, he dug a long channel into the mountainside. He stuffed the branch into the channel with stones and pebbles under it to keep the branch in place. Then he covered the branch with mud so that it appeared as part of the mountain.

Now with the canvas hanging down and pegs holding the canvas tight it looked like the rest of the mountain. Unless someone climbed up to look closely no one would know there was anything hidden behind the canvas or even that there was a canvas. He bound her wrists. Then her ankles and then he hog tied her by tying her wrists and ankles together. He tied them together so tightly her back was arched. He gagged her and blindfolded her. Until he gagged her she had been screaming blue murder.

She felt him lift her and put her in some kind of box. She could feel the rough wood against her naked arms. Was he hammering the lid down? This must be her coffin. Oh my god he's going to bury me alive, she thought. I can't even beg for my life. She could hear a chain being dragged over and around the box.

She could feel him lift the box with her in it; he must have brought it outside. As he brushed the box clean to make sure the air holes were clear, she swore she could hear him shoveling the dirt onto the box burying her alive. Ofcouse some dirt falling through the air holes only helped to enhance her fantasy of being buried alive. She fainted. Many hours later, that night, as he was taking her out of the box she woke up.

"You changed your mind? You're going to give me another chance? Thank you Master, thank you. Elaine had been so thoroughly terrorized she surrendered herself to him completely. You'll see; I'm going to be a wonderful slave. I'll suck your cock so good, you'll never want to get rid of me. I won't give you hard time about sucking your cock ever again. I'll be the best cocksucker you ever had. I'm going to get that big cock all the way down my throat.

When you fuck me, I'll fuck you so good, you'll think you died and went to heaven. No one is ever going to fuck you the way I'm going to fuck you. You'll never be sorry you saved me. He didn't know what she was babbling about, but he let her go on and on.

You can have my mouth, my cunt; you can even have my ass. I won't deny you anything. I promise I'm going to be a wonderful slave. That statement must have given him the idea about fucking her in the ass. The very next day he fucked her ass and kept fucking her in the ass every day thereafter. Even though she screamed in pain he kept it up.

Elaine never asked him to stop fucking her ass. But she did ask him to give her ass a rest. To let it heal and stop hurting. After all, she gave her ass to him. She was too afraid of what he would do if she went back on her word. She was even more terrified of going back into the box. So she put up with the pain and one day it didn't hurt anymore. She told him everything she liked. She showed him where her clit was and how she liked it touched. She even told him her fantasies. In a couple of weeks Cody became the best lover she ever had.

Elaine was kept naked all the time and Cody loved looking at her large tits. They seemed to defy gravity and stood out proudly high on her chest. He loved to play with them and suck on her nipples. Her nipples became so sensitive she would collapse in his arms begging to be allowed to suck on his cock.

One day he was fucking her in the ass and it ached, but as he was hammering her ass he got a bright idea, he reached around and began to gently stroke her clit. The orgasm she experienced was the most powerful she had ever had. He kept pounding her ass and stroking her clit. The ecstasy she was experiencing and the absolute bliss was mind shattering. The orgasm kept going on and on and on. It just didn't end. She was well stretched now and she welcomed his cock inside her.

After that mind blowing experience Elaine wouldn't leave him alone. She was always rubbing against him trying to get him hard. In the beginning he enjoyed her constant flirting her constant rubbing against him. But when his dick started aching from too much fucking he decided the only way out for him was to leave for a while to give his dick a rest. That was when she told him.

"I'm pregnant Master."

"What, are you sure? How do you know?"

"I have already missed two periods. I'm never late. You have been fucking me like a rabbit. What did you think would happen? I don't have any birth control pills."

"You also seem to have forgotten your manners."

She saw him reach for the ever present whip.

"No, please Master, don't beat me. Please Master. I'm sorry, I meant no disrespect. I was just so worried over how you would take the news that I'm carrying your baby. I truly meant no disrespect, Master."

"Come here."

She approached him warily.

"Please don't hurt me, Master."

He pulled her onto his lap and kissed her passionately. He really liked this woman, if he knew what love was, he would have said he loved her. He enjoyed playing with her body. Pinching her nipples, or stroking her clit till she was wild with arousal. Then she begged for him to fuck her or at least, to be allowed to suck his cock. Elaine kissed him back just as passionately. His hand went to her naked breast and he massaged her tit.

Elaine was kept naked just about all the time. She couldn't remember the last time he allowed her to wear clothing. She was a beautiful woman with a gorgeous figure. It was too bad the pregnancy will distort that. Ever since he started fucking her up her ass she had surrendered to him so thoroughly, he could do just about anything he wanted to her.

Elaine had finally accepted the truth. She found that this was the kind of sex she had always wanted and needed. Always before with each one of her boyfriends she was always left wanting. She had had no idea what she wanted or needed. She had never climaxed. Sex always left her empty. Now she knew she needed to feel completely helpless and dominated. It got her off big time.

This was exactly what Cody was doing to her. He never asked if she wanted to fuck, she had to fuck when he was in the mood. It was always what her Master wanted. Never what she wanted. This kind of domination kept her pussy always wet and ready. This is what she always wanted and never knew it. This is what she needed, and if she showed any resistance he beat her till she had to beg for mercy.

Several weeks earlier she was using the last of her Nair depilatory on her legs. Cody had told he loved the feel of her silky hairless legs.

"Slave, what is that stuff you're using?"

"It's my depilatory, Master, you know my hair remover."

"Does it work on all kinds of hair?"

"I don't know Master; I only use it on my arms and legs."

"Rub some into the hair around your cunt."

"No, I...

Instantly he was on his feet scowling at her. She knew he was going to beat the shit out of her.

"Wait, I... I ... I ... wasn't try to be disobedient. I only meant I have so very little left. The hair around my cunt is much thicker than on my arms or legs. I.. I.. didn't want you to be upset with me if it didn't work. That's all I meant, I swear, Master."

"HUMMMM, ok, slave. I believe you. You know what happens when you're disobedient."

"I'm not disobedient any more Master. You tamed me and trained me. I'm a good slave now. Don't I always try to get you to fuck me. I've become your little fuck toy. You taught me to love your cock and I do now Master. I love the way it feels inside me.I love to feel that cock of yours pounding into my cunt; the harder the better. I'm even a good cocksucker now, aren't I?"

It had been over a year since he had even seen anyone closer than 2 miles to his cabin. So he felt safe leaving her alone at the cabin. Ofcourse he hobbled her. He used a small length of chain with a small lock on each ankle. Elaine couldn't take a step longer than 11 inches. There was no way she could get down the trail from the cabin and she knew it. Also their little girl was only six months old, she couldn't leave her behind. Besides, she was no longer sure she wanted to leave. She liked being Cody's slave.

12