The Slave's Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've been waiting for you Jack wrote. You must be completely silent.

He then made eye contact with Nichole. She nodded.

You will do everything I write. If not, I will tell Sara as I promised. Do you understand me?

Nichole grimaced, but nodded again.

Good.Jack smiled broadly again, then wrote.I don't trust you to be silent. Put this in your mouth.He placed on the table an object wrapped in a black cloth.

Nichole looked at it dubiously, then she noticed the fire in Jack's eyes. She pulled the cloth to her and unfolded it. A tremor went through her body. Though she had never seen one before, she instantly recognized the object. It was a bright pink ball gag with a leather strap. This was too much, there was no possible way Nichole could submit to having such a thing placed in her mouth. It was far too humiliating! But Jack carried on as though it were the most natural thing in the world, standing from the table and moving behind Nichole. Without asking he lifted her hair from the back of her neck. Nichole shivered at his touch.

Jack bent his head down and whispered into Nichole's ear, "Do it." Her hands moved almost of their own volition, lifting the gag from the cloth and bringing it to her lips. She opened her mouth wide and bit down around the gag. Jack took the end of the straps and secured it tightly behind her neck. The gag occupied the entirety of her mouth, it forced her jaw to be as open as it could be. All Nichole could taste was the tang of the pink rubber. She felt incredibly humiliated to be wearing such a thing.

Jack let Nichole's hair fall and resumed his seat. He appraised Nichole critically, then wrote again on the notepad.

You look incredibly beautiful wearing that.

Nichole blushed fiercely. How could he possibly think that! Around the gag, though, Nichole was smiling. Somehow the complement made her feel good. Jack returned to the notepad and scrawled a few lines before turning it to Nichole.

I'm going to blindfold you. You will stand and place one arm on my shoulder. You will walk and sit in the empty chair I will lead you to. You will put your arms behind your back in the chair.

Nichole tried to swallow nervously but it was an uncomfortable gesture behind the gag. She just nodded, she was in too far to do anything else. Jack stood, grabbed the strip of cloth on the table and swiftly folded it. Stepping behind her he placed it over her eyes, efficiently tying it into a tight knot. Nichole could not see a thing. This sudden blindness was simultaneously nerve wracking and exhilarating. She felt a pressure on her shoulder and understood it as Jack's desire that she stand. She did so, and he directed her hand up onto what she took to be his shoulder. They walked briefly, then she heard the opening of a door. A few more steps, and Jack brought her hand down to what she recognized as the backs to one of their kitchen table chairs. She fumbled a bit, but sat down and remembering the last line, she placed her hands behind her. She felt a pressure, then a tightness at her wrists. Jack was doing something with her hands. A few moments passed before Nichole thought to try and move her arms. She felt another stab of thrill and terror as she realized that she was firmly secured to the chair. A moment later she felt the same tightness at one ankle, then the other. Nichole's heart beat in her chest as she realized she was totally helpless. There was a rustling and pressure behind her head and the blindfold was removed from her eyes.

If it were not for the gag filling her mouth, Nichole would have cried out. Directly in front of her was Sara, in an obscene and perverted tableau. She was tied to a chair, much like Nichole, but was completely nude. Sara's eyes were blindfolded by a leather mask, and she had another pink ball gag filling her mouth. But these were the mild parts. She was covered with dozens of clothes pins, mostly concentrated on her breasts and genitals. Her legs were pulled open wide, in a wanton display of her sex, so Nichole could see that she had a row of clothes pins running up either side of her labia. Two large pins also clamped down on each of Sara's nipples. Despite the ball gag, Sara was panting and her skin had a clear sheen of sweat. Nichole tried to look anywhere else, but her eyes were drawn between Sara's legs. Her pussy was obviously incredibly excited as traces of white had run down between her legs and coated the seat of the chair. Another moment of staring and Nichole realized that Sara's pussy was completely hairless. Shouting soundlessly into her gag, Nichole struggled mightily against her bonds, but she found to her horror that she was fastened tight. Sara's condition was far beyond Nichole's wildest fantasies, and she felt a pang of abject terror.What is this monster going to do to me?

Nichole became aware of movement in the corner of her eyes, and with difficult tore her gaze off of Sara's shameful state. Jack was off on the side of the room, fiddling with what looked like a video camera on a tripod.Oh, god, he's filming this?Nichole thought. She struggled with all her might, but this did nothing but fill her with the creeping sense that she was absolutely helpless. She bit down on the gag as hard as she can, desperate to do something, anything, but it was unmovable and unbreakable. Jack finished with the camera, straightened, and smiled.

Jack approached Sara and fiddled with the back of her head. A click, and the straps which held her gag in place fell away. Nichole watched while Sara obediently opened her mouth to allow Jack to remove the gag. It pulled away with a clear trail of saliva. Sara worked her jaw then closed her mouth, obviously sore.

"Tell me, slave. How long have I left you like this?" Jack asked.

Sara's brow furrowed. "I... I don't know, master."

"Guess."

"An hour, I think?" Sara stammered. Her voice was thick with tension.

"Close enough. I think you're ready. We're going to play a little game now, a game which I'm videotaping. We're going to conduct an interview to find out exactly how much of a whore you really are. You would like that, wouldn't you, Sara?"

Sara gasped, and frowned deeply. "No, please don't use... my name on camera," she gasped out.

Without warning Jack slapped the side of Sara's left breast, causing one of the clothespins to fly off of her. Sara's reaction was an immediate "Haaaaaaaaaaaa!", then she lapsed into panting. "For every question you fail to answer I'm going to slap off another pin." Jack said. "Do you understand me, Sara Nasser?" Sara took three deep breaths and said "Yes." Nichole, for her part, was blushing furiously at the humiliation she was witnessing.

"I'll start with an easy question, very easy," Jack said, casually circling Sara. "How often do you think about sex?"

Sara breathed unevenly as she processed the question. She licked her lips in a nervous tic. "All, um, all the time." She said.

"You'll need to be more specific than that," Jack prodded, "Once a day?" Sara remained silent, so he continued. "Ten times a day?"

"No," Sara said, "More like... fifty."

"Oh!" Jack said, in mock surprise. "That's quite often. What is that, every time you see an attractive man?"

"Yes," Sara said with strain in her voice.

"And when you see an attractive man, are you thinking about anything in particular?"

"Yes." Sara said, her voice growing huskier. "I'm thinking about them controlling me. Sexually."

"Tying you up?" Jack asked. "Fucking you? Spanking you?" he paused. "Raping you?"

"Yes." Sara said, her voice a rasp. "All of it."

"Interesting." Jack said, casually. "I had no idea you were such a wanton whore, and I've been fucking you for years." Sara's face blushed a deep scarlet.

Nichole's entire body was tingling. Simply seeing Sara in her lewd pose had frayed her nerves to their braking point. Listening to her describe the wicked thoughts which ran though her head...Jack is right, Sara is a whore, and he is right to call her one. Just look at the disgusting wetness between her legs! She is enjoying this!Nichole was oblivious to the wetness which had saturated her own panties, all of her attention was focused, laser-like on her roommate.

"Next question," Jack said, pausing by Sara's side. He traced his fingers up her stomach, casually touching several of the clothes pins. When he reached her free nipple, he circled it with his fingers, letting the tension build as to what he would ask. "Are you a slave?" Sara froze, clearly trying to figure out what Jack wanted her to say. Jack's face darkened into a frown, and he delivered a backhand blow to the side of Sara's stomach, knocking a series of clothespins off of the skin they had been pinching.

"Haaaaa!" Sara yelped, trying to stifle the cry the pain forced from her.

Jack brought a finger up to Sara's lips. "Ssh, my little whore. If you make noise like that, Nichole might hear you." An evil smile played across Jack's face. "What do you think she would say if she could see you now?" Jack circled Sara again. "What do you think she would say if she could see what a. Cock. Thirsty. Cunt. You were?" With each word Jack flicked the row of clothespins which ran up and down Sara's labia. She gritted her teeth, struggling to make not a sound. "That's two questions I've asked you now which you haven't answered." Jack said. "That's two pins you owe me."

"Jack," Sara said, her voice thick with strain. "Jack, please! Please don't do this. It's too much!" Nichole could see a single tear leak down her face from under her blindfold.

Jack, however, seemed totally unmoved. "Oh?" he asked. He turned his palm to the ceiling and without ceremony or warning inserted his index and middle finger into Sara's pussy. He sank all the way to his knuckle easily. Sara gave out a mild yelp at the sudden violation. Jack pulled his fingers out and showed them to Nichole. Sara's wetness fell off of his index finger with a visible drop. "I don't think that's true. In fact, I think the last time you were this wet I made you walk naked through a park with nothing but a rope around your neck."

Nichole blinked. An image jumped into her mind of her roommate being led nude, like a dog. Just a day ago this would have seemed incredible, but now it was all too easy to picture.Oh my god, she did let him. What a slut.Nichole thought. She struggled to grind her thighs together. The language Jack was using to describe his girlfriend was starting to infect her mind.

"So which is it? Have I gone too far?" Jack asked. Then he brought his two wet fingers up to Sara's face, and slid them into her mouth. "Or are you loving every second of this?" To Nichole's surprise, Sara was visibly sucking on Jack's fingers as he withdrew them from her mouth. "Well?" he asked.

Sara's face became a thin line. "I like it," she admitted in a small voice, "but I'm afraid, too. What are you going to do with the video? Who... who are you going to show it to?"

Jack patted the side of her face. "Don't be silly. I'm going to show it to you." A pause. "When we're both 85 and you have been my slave for eighty years."

To Nichole's stunned eyes, Sara started to slightly tremble, then visibly shake. Her restraints kept her locked in her seated position, but it looked that without them she might shake herself off the chair. Her breath came in short, gasps.Oh my god.Nichole belatedly realized.She's... she's having an orgasm. From being told that he is going to treat her this way forever.

"That was new," Jack said, softly, stroking Sara's hair. "I didn't even have to touch you."

"You don't have to," Sara replied softly. Jack nodded and knelt. He took her hair in a knot in his hands and pulled Sara's face to his, kissing her with a new intensity. Nichole watched the two of them, feeling some emotion akin to jealousy. She had a boyfriend, yes, but she had never been kissed like that. The fact that Sara was nude, bound, and covered with clothespins, all at her boyfriend's hand seemed suddenly of no account. When Jack broke the kiss, he was panting too.

"I'm going to leave you here," Jack said in-between breaths, "for another long while. I want to finish the interview, and after that you're going to need time to... recover." He stood and walked to the camera, flicking it off.

"OK." Sara said quietly.

Jack returned to her and picked up her gag. He lifted it to her face and she obediently opened her mouth, taking it as if it were an old friend. When Jack had secured it he moved to her desk, and rooted through a drawer for a moment emerging with two small pink shapes. "I think I'm going to deprive you of your hearing as well." Jack said. "I'll see you soon, my love, my whore, my slave." With that he carefully worked the earplugs into her ears, taking care to sink them deep. When he finished he snapped his fingers on either side of Sara's face, and he expressed satisfaction when she failed to react in the slightest. Working efficiently, he pulled a thumb drive from his pocket, connected it to the camera and then a few minutes later to a laptop. A few more keystrokes and he turned to Nichole.

"It's beautiful, she can't hear a thing. I've used these before," Jack told Nichole in a low whisper. He moved behind Nichole and started doing something to the ropes which secured her arms. After a moment he had a second thought, and paused. "I expect you will not struggle. I've uploaded the video from the camera to a private server, if you do anything rash I'll make sure it winds up in the hands of your family." Nichole couldn't suppress the shiver which took hold of her.No, the shame will be too much. I'll do anything to avoid that.Then, a moment later, a worse thought occurred to her.And he knows it.Jack freed her legs, and helped her to her feet. Her arms were no longer attached to the chair, but a moment of experimental struggle proved to Nichole that they were still firmly bound to each other. Taking Nichole by the arm, Jack guided her out of the room. As she left Nichole stole a glance back at Sara. She looked somehow tranquil. It made no sense.

Jack led Nichole through the living room, towards her bedroom. He stared at her curiously, and she struggled to avoid his gaze. As they entered the door to her bedroom, Jack whispered "I can tell by your body language that you think the fun for the evening is over. Well..." he smiled, "it's not." Jack shifted his hand from her arm to the back of her head, bunching her hair together and gripping it tightly. The pain was only moderate, but the sudden application shocked Nichole.

"Mrmph!" she struggled to shout around the gag, but she could only produce a faint grunting.Is he going to rape me?

"I could tell by your eyes that you scorned Sara for letting me treat her like I did. I'm sure you think she is indeed a whore, deserving of rough treatment. Well she and you're cut from the same cloth."

No, that's not true!

"And I'm going to prove it to you." Jack marched Nichole by her hair over to her bed, where he forced her head down onto her mattress. With her arms bound, there was very little she could do to resist without causing greater pain from Jack's grip on her hair. This left her in her pose standing, bent over the bed. He reached between her legs, and deftly unbuttoned the clasp of her jeans.

Oh god, he is going to rape me,Nichole thought, and she started to struggle anew. This brought nothing but painful yanks to her hair.

"Calm down." Jack whispered. "I'm not going to fuck you. I'm just going to prove what kind of woman you are."

With surprising skill he worked her jeans down her legs with his free hand. Nichole wanted to resist, but part of her just felt defeated.I'll wait until he's done, then I'll call the police,she thought glumly. She sharply took in a breath when Jack followed her jeans with her panties, pulling them slowly over the curve of her ass. Nichole could feel the chill of the air on her sex, and was mortified that the first man to see her pussy was doing so under such conditions.

"Here is your proof," Jack said, and he moved his hand again between her legs. Nichole tensed her body, dreading the rough violation she was sure was coming. Instead his touch was soft, she could scarcely feel it at all. A moment later he withdrew his hand, and moved it into Nichole's field of vision.That can't be.Nichole thought, as she stared at the thick sheen which covered two of Jack's fingers. "You're as wet as she is," Jack whispered, "and just from watching."

Please stop. Please.Nichole tried to form the words, but the gag muffled her every murmur. Her eyes watched with horror while Jack moved the fingers to his mouth, where he tasted the liquid on them, his face aglow.

"You even taste lovely." He pronounced with a leer.

That's disgusting,Nichole thought. Jack savored Nichole's emission for a long moment.

"I suppose it's time for your reward, for being such a... compliant girl." He returned his hand between her legs, and this time Nichole could feel the presence of his fingers on her sex. Jack traced up the sides of her lips for a moment, gathering wetness on the tips of his fingers. He slid back up and settled in a stead rhythm, teasing, stimulating, and circling her clit. Where it not for the gag filling her mouth, Nichole would have gasped aloud. She had in recent months grown semi-accustomed to pleasuring herself, but where she was a reluctant, diligent Jack seemed to be a seasoned professional. Every touch, every press brought a wave of pleasure surging through her far stronger than any she had brought on herself.Oh god, oh god. No no no no no. I will not enjoy this. I will not! But why does it feel so good?Nichole repeated to herself, over and over, struggling to disbelieve the sensations which overtook her. Jack, in turn, gripped her hair even tighter, increasing the pressure on her scalp well into outright pain. With his grip he pushed down on her head, forcing her into her into her mattress and making even clearer the physical dominion he held over her body. Nichole couldn't move, not even the slightest. She could only stand and suffer the competing waves of pain and pleasure which started to mix, to intensify somewhere within her.I can't...Nichole thought.I'm not...but she was. Stuck in her humiliating pose, being pleasured without her desire or consent, Nichole started to come. Any pleasure she had felt was dwarfed by the new feeling that hit her. Her mind turned blank, and her limbs seemed to turn into jelly. Around her gag she was screaming, though this translated into a mere low groan in the real world. Her mind was in such straits that she was only dimly aware of the jet of fluid she had ejected from her pussy, in pulse after pulse.

Jack held her in this position for a long, long time, until he finally relaxed her grip. Nichole collapsed onto her knees on the floor, her legs awkwardly tied together by her jeans. Jack was staring at his now drenched hand, his lips turned upwards, his thoughts inscrutable. "I'll be seeing you tomorrow." Jack said at last, and patted the side of Nichole's cheek. It left a wet imprint which Nichole only dimly registered. He turned his attention to her hands, fiddling with them for a moment. With that, he was gone, carefully closing the door behind him. Nichole lay on the ground, struggling to put her thoughts in order.I've just been raped, haven't I?Nichole thought to herself. She tried to will herself off the floor. To reach her phone, to call someone, the police, anyone. But she couldn't. She was still reeling from the afterglow. It took her a number of minutes to realize that her hands were now loose enough that she could free herself. Laboriously she shrugged out of the knots, then brought her hands to her head to undo the clasp on the gag. It took a few tries, but she finally succeeded, feeling it pop free at the back of her head. She gingerly removed the pink rubber ball from her mouth, realizing that her jaw was terribly sore. She opened and closed her mouth, experimentally.