The Slut Auction

Story Info
Jackie & Cousin Kate get the party going.
2.4k words
4.16
126.5k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,419 Followers

It had to be said; so far the party stank. Really, it could hardly have been termed a party, only a few of our friends were able to show up at such short notice and none of them had brought their wives or girlfriends with them. The only other people milling around our lounge were my wife Kate and my self and Kate's cousin Jackie, the guest of honour.

Jackie had been living overseas for several years and, although she and Kate had been close as children, they had obviously not seen much of each other in the interim years. But a rather messy divorce had brought her back home and this was the first time that I had met her. When I first saw her I was quite impressed. Although well past thirty now, she still looked good. A shaggy mane of blonde hair cascaded across her shoulders and a pair of good legs protruded graphically from denim shorts that were way shorter than Kate would ever wear. Her figure was complimented my a nice swell in the front of her red T-shirt that offered the promise of a perky pair of breasts. Kate had cause to admonish me on a couple of occasions for staring at her a little to obviously. I'm sure that Jackie had noticed as well, but if she had she just laughed my attention off with a flick of her blonde hair.

"I don't mean to be ungrateful, guys," said Jackie as she sashayed up to Kate and I, her long, slender legs still extending from the ends of her shorts, "but this party sucks! I've seen more action in a graveyard!"

"We know!" I replied. "Kate and I were just debating how to get things to liven up a little. You got any suggestions?"

"Yes, c'mon Jackie," Kate chipped in, "you were always the one to get things going in the old days!"

I saw Jackie and my wife share a sly grin, presumably recalling long forgotten escapades.

"Well, why don't we play a game?"

Thoughts of Scrabble and Monopoly suddenly filled me with dread.

"Bit dull, don't you think?" I said.

"Not the game I've got in mind! You ever heard of "Auction Jack"?

Both Kate and I shook our heads in the negative. I had to admit to being intrigued though, it sounded more fun than Gin Rummy!

Jackie explained the simple rules. A volunteer would stand up to be auctioned. The others would bid hard cash - the money donated to a charity - and whoever finally "bought" the volunteer could demand that they carry out an amusing or embarrassing task - the big thing was, in the game Jackie played, the task could be literally anything. No holds barred! The others seemed to think that this idea was a good one (I'm sure they would have chosen anything over the boring music and sullen silences that pervaded the room).

"Okay, I'll go first!" cried Jackie.

Everyone cheered. The party seemed to be picking up!

"Who will start the bidding?" I announced as self appointed auctioneer.

Jackie was standing on a coffee table in the middle of the room, her eyes down and hands clasped behind her back in typical "slave" style. Standing in her bare feet, her legs looked even longer and sexier than they did before.

"Five bucks" cried Kate, laughing.

Jackie looked at her cousin indignantly "Five? I think I'm worth a fuck sight more than that!"

"Any advance?" I said

"Ten!" Lenny Jacobs was enjoying an unprecedented night away from his wife and seemed determined to get into the atmosphere that was fast developing.

Suddenly Jackie pulled up the top of her T-shirt. Gasps were heard all around the room as, braless, her full breasts were exposed. I was shocked to say the least, but a true male, I couldn't tear my eyes away from the ripe example of womanhood in front of me. I expected my wife to say something, to admonish her cousin for her lewd behaviour. Reluctantly I tore my eyes from Jackie's tits and looked over at Kate. Surprise number two. Far from being shocked or disgusted as I almost expected, she was staring as intently as I and the other three guys had been. I watched her face as, very slowly, her pink tongue slipped out and slid gracefully over her upper lip.

"C'mon, guys and girls!" Jackie almost shouted, "these tits gotta be worth more than ten bucks!"

"Fifty!" Frank's voice was almost a whisper, but I heard it perfectly.

"Sold!" I announced. "She's all yours, Frank!"

"Slowly sauntering over to Frank, Jackie put her arms around his neck and kissed him full on the lips.

"So, what would you have me do?" she said finally breaking the embrace.

"Letting me suck on those nipples would be good!"

The room had gone deathly silent with Frank's request. For just a second Jackie just stared at him. I wondered if he had gone too far. Then, slowly, my wife's cousin cupped the underside of her breasts and held them up in a kind of sacrificial offering. In a flash Frank's greedy lips had closed over her hardening nipples and sucked them fiercely into his mouth. Jackie gasped out loud obviously excited by the way her skin was being stretched and closed her hands behind Frank's head encouraging him to suck deeper and harder. Nobody seemed to know where to look or what to say, and consequently the room was filled with silent observers simply watching Frank's oral caresses. With his head virtually buried in Jackie's cleavage, his hand dropped and began to lightly fondle the crotch of her shorts. Immediately, she pulled his head away and playfully slapped his hand.

"Oh no you don't!" she laughed, "you didn't pay enough for that!"

Frank was mortified. The bulge in his pants was obvious to everyone and he began to stutter almost uncontrollable digging his wallet out and fishing around for more cash.

"No. No!" continued Jackie, "Someone else's turn now! C'mon Kate, lets see you follow that!"

I was again surprised that, without a murmur, my usually very conservative wife walked forward and, kicking off her high heels, replaced her cousin standing on the table. Although still a little shocked, I was pleased to notice that Jackie had made no attempt to cover herself up again. Her breasts remained completely exposed and the crotch of her shorts seemed to be wedged a little higher between her legs.

I took over my duties as auctioneer again as my own wife stood in front of me. I wasn't sure about her letting one of our friends suck her tits as her cousin had done, but I was extremely sceptical about destroying the atmosphere of the party.

"I bid ten!" shouted George. He hadn't had a chance to bid on Jackie and seemed keen to join in the fun.

"Ten bid!" I replied.

The bids then started to fly. Twenty, thirty, fifty. I was about to sell for the same amount that Jackie had raised when I heard her voice echo from the back of the room.

"Five hundred bucks!"

Again the room went completely silent. At first all eyes were on the grinning Jackie, then slowly turning to me to judge my response. What could I do? What could I say?

"Er...Sold, I suppose!" I managed to say.

Cheers went up around the room for the valiant purchaser. I remained a little more quiet, sobering thoughts going through my mind. What task would Kate be expected to complete for that sort of cash?

"What do you want me to do, Jackie?" Kate's voice sounded a lot more confident that I had expected.

"I think you know, Kate. Remember the last time we were together? Our promise?"

"Yes, I remember." Kate looked directly into her cousins eyes. This was more than just a friendly glance.

"It's time for you to make that promise good, hon - take off your panties and lie down on the floor!"

Frank, George and I all looked at each other in complete bemusement. I think my friends expected me to have the answers to their unvoiced questions but, truth be told, I was just as baffled as they were. All I had managed to work out was that Kate and her cousin had obviously made some sort of deal when they were teenagers and that the deal appeared to be extremely sexual in nature. Not only that but, from the way that Kate was wriggling out of her panties and obeying her older relations instructions with out a word of argument, it seemed that the deal was going to be sealed in front of us all!

"Please let me do this, John," my wife pleaded with me as she sat back against the wall with her legs spread. "Last time Jackie and I met we experimented. I kissed her pussy. She loved it so much she wanted to do the same to me. But then we heard her mom coming and had to stop. That was nearly twenty years ago and I've had to wait until now to let her keep her promise."

How could I interfere? Why would I want to? I'd have to be a complete idiot to put a stop to this, I thought!

"That's fine, girls! As long as you don't mind us watching, I don't think you'll get any arguments from us boys!"

I heard grunts of agreement immediately from my three friends. We decided to sit and watch the action from the comfort of the sofa.

Slowly, Jackie sank to her hands and knees and began to crawl towards my wife's spread legs. Kate's eyes were closed, her hands planted firmly on the carpeted floor. Her breathing heavy and deep with anticipation. I watched intently as Jackie moved between her open thighs and began to gently stroke the hot flesh of my wife's legs. Her hands travelled the length of her long, tapered limbs, down to her feet, massaging her toes softly and then slowly back up tracing gentle patterns with her fingernails. Further up and up Jackie's hands travelled until they were on the insides of Kate's thighs again only inches from her now visible pussy. Kate moaned out loud as she felt her cousins cool fingers gently pry open her pink, wet labia and slowly rotate a digit over her engorged clit. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. My wife's clitoris was not the only thing round here engorged. I realised that whilst I had been watching the show that was being put on, I had developed an erection that was straining painfully in my pants. I threw a fleeting look at my sofa companions and realised that they all sported major bulges as well! Not surprising really, I thought!

We all watched closely as Jackie's head began to sink lower and lower between Kate's open thighs. Kate howled and I knew that her cousin's tongue had made contact.

"Oh...yes....lick me Jacks...suck me baby!"

For a second, Jackie raised her head and smacked her lips. The broad smile on her face told the whole story; she had obviously been waiting to do this for a long time.

"Just lie back and enjoy, baby!"

And then her head was gone again; buried between my wife's thighs and loud slurping and sucking noises echoed around the room. Kate, it seemed, was finding it tough to keep still. Her head rocked back and forth as she received the exquisite tongue bath that she had been promised for so long. Her hips bounced raising her butt up from the floor and almost presenting her pussy as a gift to her lover. I had never really thought of my wife as bisexual and a part of me wondered if this revelation would change anything between us. I didn't really know the answer to that, all I did know was that I would be more than happy for her to entertain me in this fashion as often as she wanted to!

"Oh God, Jackie! I'm gonna....cum....Oh, God.....Yes...yes..yes...YESSSSSSSSSS!!!"

As her orgasm ripped through her body, Kate's hips jumped up and down like a kid on a trampoline. Jackie had slipped her hands under her cousin's butt to support her as her face flooded with fluid, and, at the point that Kate orgasmed, I saw her lover slide a finger between her butt cheeks and up deep into her anus causing her to shake uncontrollably and release another jet of sex juice into Jackie's mouth.

Leaving my trembling wife, writhing and twitching on the carpet, Jackie stood and took off her top completely.

"Time for a little more fun now, boy's" she said laughing in our direction. "You all look like you got boners fit to burst!" Now a little recovered from her shattering climax's, Kate joined her cousin and stood by her side in front of us. She had removed her clothes completely and her small, pert breasts contrasted beautifully with her cousin's fuller figure.

"Take them out boy's," said Kate, smiling, "Jackie and I are going to have a sucking race!"

Well, I couldn't have got my cock out quickly enough - although I think Frank still beat me to it! The girls started at each end of the sofa - George and me - and sucked like pro's! Jackie was working on me, and the thought of another woman's lips around my tool, coupled with the sight of my own wife gobbling one of our best friends, caused me to lose it big time! I don't think I've ever cum so fast! Next to me, Frank did little better and exploded into Jackie's mouth a few seconds before Kate managed to coax Lenny's semen from his balls with her lips locked around his glans and her little finger in his ass.

That night our three George, Lenny and Frank stayed over - no way were they going to leave! - None of us went to bed, but instead stayed up all night fucking, sucking and groping until the sun broke through the lounge windows. By then we were all completely exhausted. I'd cum at least three times - a definite record for me - and I'd lost count of the orgasms that the girls had experienced. It seemed that whilst Kate had never tried it, Jackie was no stranger to anal sex and we all had great fun watching as Frank, with Jackie's help, tried over and over to penetrate my wife's back door with his big dick. Eventually, however her tight rear opening did concede and she ended up with Frank dumping a huge load of his cum over her upturned ass cheeks.

The party may have turned into a gang-bang orgy, but I shall always remember it for the Auction game!

English Bob
English Bob
2,419 Followers