The Slut College Teacher Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body exploded with a frenzy of effort as he fucked her even faster than before. She wanted the maximum turn-on from this before his prick blew out its creamy load of jismn.

"Faster, Adi, faster! Burn me up with passion! Your fucking cock, it's... oohhhh!" They came together. She felt the first surge of his pearly hot cum splatter into her cunt walls.

But they were already rippling and churning with her orgasm. She gripped with insane fury on his arms while he was still frantically fucking her cunt. They came together at the crotch with a lewd sucking noise.

Neither of them noticed it. They were too wrapped up in the fine feelings washing through their love-tossed bodies.

She looked up into the other teacher's ~weary face. He looked tired but she'd never seen him happier, either. He was sweating heavily, the rivers of salty tracks all over his body. She wanted to lick that sweat off, but she was too limp from the fucking to move.

That wasn't all that had gone limp. . His prick slipped from her still clutching cunt in one smooth~, liquid movement. Behind it came a tiny trickle of the man's jism. It puddled on the black-topped counter, looking weird and orange in the safelight of the darkroom.

"You were right, you know," he said. "That light adds a hell of a lot to the fucking. I've fucked Bengali and Assamese and once, a sweet young thing from Haryana in here. She was a transfer student." His eyes got soft and misty as he thought about it.

"But never have I fucked an orange lady!"

"I'm glad I was the first one!"

They both laughed their arms locked firmly around their slippery bodies for comfort after the hard fucking.

12