The Slut Race

Story Info
Vikki & Sandra compete for the title.
2.5k words
4.03
79.3k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers

For 364 days of the year my wife, Vikki and our neighbour Sandra are usually the best of friends. They shop together, gossip, have lunch; all the normal things that girlfriends like to do. But, each year, on the last day of July, the two sexy brunettes are mortal enemies

"I'll win this year." Vikki exclaimed as we got ready for the party. "No question. I'm much more of a slut than she is!"

I laughed. Usually, most people would consider the term slut to be derogatory. But not Vikki – or Sandra.

Tonight was the night that all the swingers, wife-swappers and wife-watchers in our area got together for a party. These parties occurred once every year and were the highlight of our calendar. Occasionally, of course, the night would degenerate into an orgy of drunken lust with writhing, naked bodies spread over every available surface. But tonight promised to be slightly different. Our hosts had indicated that there would be more structure to the night with games and events for the guests to engage in. This suited Vikki and I perfectly, especially as the highlight of the night was to be a game called "The Slut Race" with my wife and her friend competing against each other.

"How do I look?" Vikki asked as she posed in front of me in her costume. The theme of the party was to be Arabian Nights and my wife's costume consisted of little more than a red chiffon skirt that billowed around her long, sexy legs, a tasselled red bikini bra and a matching, bejewelled headdress. Quite clearly the ensemble would not remain on her body for very long, so there seemed no point at all for her to wear panties.

"You look like a dream slut!" I laughed.

Vikki smiled back at me. "Great! That's just the effect I was looking for!"

By the time we arrived at the party most of the other guests had already arrived. Sandra and her husband, Mike greeted us as we walked in. It was stunning to see both girls side by side. Sandra's costume was almost identical to Vikki's. Where Vikki's Skirt was red, Sandra's was electric blue. Her top was of a gold colouring and the matching blue headdress with gold trim flowed sensually down her tanned back. Clearly the girls had shopped for their costumes together and giggled like a couple of teenagers as they saw the effect that they had on their husbands.

The evening progressed nicely with games and "dares" that the guests were invited to participate in. A contest for the longest nipples was won easily by our hostess, Julie and this was quickly followed by six male guests competing to see which one would be first to roll a golf ball from one end of the room to the other using only the tip of his cock! It was all great fun and the eventual winner was rewarded with a big cheer from the spectators and a quick kiss from our hostess, Julie on the end of his tool.

When the cheering had eventually died down, Julie called for a little hush.

"And now the main event of the evening!" She cried like a true Master of Ceremonies. "It's time for the game we've all been waiting for. I hope all you guys have got nice hard cocks and a lot of cum ready because we're now going to play….The Slut Race!"

Again, a big cheer went up around the room as my wife and Sandra were ushered into the centre of the room and stood on either side of Julie's husband, Brian.

"Our two sluts this year are Vikki and Sandra." Brian announced, taking over from his wife. He was dressed in a pair of boxer shorts and held aloft a blue chalice. He called for quiet again.

"Before the game can begin," he continued, "the sluts must first be anointed! Ladies, please lift your skirts."

I was standing next to Sandra's Husband, mike and we both proudly watched our respective wives as the hoisted up their skirts to reveal two nicely shaved pussies. Brian tipped the chalice and allowed a trickle of thick, pungent lubricant to trickle over his fingers. He smiled as his hand went first between Sandra's legs and then between my wife's as he applied the syrupy liquid to their private parts. Within a few moments, both women gasped loudly as they felt the effect of the concoction.

"Oh, it's warm and tingly!" Vikki exclaimed.

As if ignoring my wife, Brian continued with his diatribe.

"The rules of the race are simple." He cried. "There ARE no rules! The two sluts must fuck all the men in the room to climax. Any form of stimulation is allowed; mouth, pussy, ass, hands, tits, feet etc. When every man has cum we will see who is the winner! Now…..Let the race begin!"

grinning broadly and to a spontaneous round of applause, Vikki and Sandra kissed each other on the lips and pulled down their skirts. The looked around the room for a moment before both padding barefoot off towards the nearest men.

The first two lucky guys were both leaning nonchalantly against the far wall. The sound of zippers being lowered and the rustle of pants and underwear being dropped could be heard all around the room.

Like two synchronised ballet performers, Vikki and Sandra both dropped to their knees in front of their respective first challenges. Mike and I watched as Sandra began to fumble with her guys belt buckle while Vikki had a head start; her man was already nude from the waist down and sporting a thick looking erection.

Speed was of the essence now. The quicker the girls could get the men to cum, the quicker they could move onto the next man. I saw Vikki as she stroked the hard cock that she held between her long cool fingers and immediately feed the length straight into her mouth. Sandra was only a few seconds behind as as soon as she had shed the guys underwear she swallowed his half erect tool with a gulp.

All the male guests – including Mike and myself - began to crowd around the two women as they kneeled, back to back and continued to work enthusiastically at their given tasks. Most men were in a state of semi-undress now and thick, erect cocks could be seen in every direction. Photographs were taken and video cameras rolled as all action was recorded.

After a few minutes, it became clear that Sandra's guy was getting close. His eyes were tightly closed and his breathing had become deep and ragged. The other men began to cheer him on; encouraging him to flood Sandra's mouth. Vikki could hear their chanting and knew that, to keep in the game, she had to act fast.

For a brief moment, Vikki allowed her mans cock to slip out of her mouth. She gulped air into her lungs quickly and reached over for the chalice that contained Brian's secret lubrication. She poured a small quantity onto the index finger of her left hand and then immediately took the mans cock back into her mouth.

The man that Sandra was sucking so professionally was almost cumming. His hips bucked backwards and forwards as he pushed himself deeper into her throat. I really thought that my wife would lose this opening battle until I suddenly heard her man groan deeply. I switched my gaze back from Sandra to my wife just intime to see her lubricated index finger slide deep into his anus as she swallowed his cock to the root.. Suddenly her mouth was awash with his cum. His hands held the back of her head as he pumped more and more seed into her. Vikki gagged slightly but, in true slut fashion, drank down the emission with long, satisfied gulps.

Both women had to stay with their men until every last drop of sperm had been released and it was Vikki who first moved on to her next test.

The next two men were both considerably younger and sitting on the sofa with their shorts around their ankles and both playing with fiercely erect cocks. With a wicked grin, Vikki slipped out of her bikini bra and let her pert breasts swing free. She crawled up between the young mans legs and replaced his hand with her own on his hard weapon and guided it between the two warm globes of her breasts.

As Vikki started to titty-fuck her young man, Sandra used her hand to jerk the other guy off. Sandra was still a little behind but, as I well knew from experience, she was very good with her fingers and soon had the young guy squirming and raising his ass off the sofa as she stroked him.

Maybe it was due to their age or inexperience, but the two young men – clearly friends – managed to hold back their orgasms for little more than a few minutes. Both seemed to groan in unison and the group of spectators were quickly treated to a pair of simultaneous cum-shots that soaked Vikki's tits and dripped obscenely from Sandra's fingers.

"Time to get some of this pussy!" Vikki suddenly cried as she ripped off her chiffon skirt. I had wondered how long it would be before she needed to feel a cock inside her.

Kneeling down on her hands and knees Vikki was surprised to see that her competitor was already into her third man, straddling his cock and bouncing up and down for all she was worth.

"You little fucking bitch!" Vikki cried as she watched her friend ride the weapon. "Quick! Someone stick a cock up my cunt. I'm losing the race here!"

There were plenty of immediate takers for this opportunity and at least three men battled briefly behind my wife's well shaped behind. A fit looking man of about thirty-five won and, stroking a large erect cock, slipped up behind my wife and buried himself deep inside her vagina.

Now Vikki really came into her own. She gasped and moaned loudly as the man penetrated her. Several of the other men had gathered around and one kneeled on the floor in front of her. Never one to pass up an opportunity, and knowing that it would help her to once again take the lead against her friend, Vikki smiled and allowed the second man's cock to slide over her pink tongue and enter her mouth.

I glanced over at the sofa just in time to see Sandra swing her leg back over the young stud that she had been riding. His cock was wilting fast and, as Sandra opened her legs and released him, I could see the man's sperm oozing out of her puffy looking pussy. Sandra quickly moved onto the next man, which gave me a good opportunity to look back at my wife to see how she was getting on.

Vikki's body was being thrust back and forth as she was slam-fucked at each end. She was almost choking on the cock that was being so forcefully rammed into her mouth but she was not going to give up. Both men had their eyes tightly shut and it was only a second or two more before Vikki was once again being covered in more sticky semen.

The race continued for another half hour at least and by this time I could see that both women were becoming extremely fatigued. As the lay on the floor, legs open and each with a man fucking them, they glanced at each other and smiled. Mike and I looked at each other also. It seemed we were the only men left in the room who hadn't had the pleasure of fucking our respective wives!

With a quick grin of acknowledgement, Mike and I both moved in. Mike kneeled next to Vikki's head while I placed my own erection against his wife's lips. There was so much sperm smeared over the women's faces that I don't think either of them knew who was about to fuck their mouth's – but they both swallowed us without hesitation, anyway!

Sandra's hot mouth felt wonderful as she enveloped my rigid tool and I guessed, after the show that we had both witnessed, neither Mike or I would be able to hold out for very long. We began to time our oral thrusts in unison and looked over at each other.

"I see you wife hasn't forgotten how to suck a big cock!" Mike joked as his balls slapped noisily against Vikki's chin.

"Yeah, she's a real slut." I replied with a laugh. "She'll have you cumming long before I shoot in your little tart's throat!"

Now it seemed to be a competition between Mike and myself. If I climaxed first it would mean that Sandra had won but if Mike got there before me it would be my own wife who took all the glory!

We looked at each other as we fucked our respective women. I could feel Sandra trying all the tricks in the book on me as her fingers fluttered delightfully over my shaft and balls and her tongue danced a wonderful Rumba over my swollen cock head. It was so difficult to hold on to my cum and I could see that mike was feeling the same way.

And then it was all too late. I could feel myself going off and swore quietly under my breath. But then I heard Mike's voice too. A deep guttural groan issued from deep within his soul and we both climaxed at exactly the same time. We were quickly joined by the first two guys that our wives had fucked. Both men had renewed erections and were keen to unload a second quantity of cum onto the girls. Mike and I were only too happy to allow them. There's nothing better than seeing your wife's face smeared with another mans seed!

Finally, and after we had all had a chance to compose ourselves and get our breath back, Brian and Julie, our hosts, pulled up two very exhausted wives and led them naked and cum stained into the centre of the room.

"It seems we have an equal tie!" Brain's voice boomed. "But we can't leave it like that. You guys can decide who is the winner. All those who think that Slut-Sandra fucked the best please cheer now!"

A rousing round of applause plus cheers and whistles echoed around the room. The cacophony lasted a full two minutes before Brian raised his hands to signal some order.

"Okay. And now what about Slut-Vikki? Is she worthy of the title of Slut Of The Year?"

This time the noise was deafening. The applause lasted nearly four minutes. There could be no doubt that my wife was the clear winner.

Graciously, Sandra sidled up to my wife so that their cum-streaked breasts were touching; nipple to nipple. Suddenly She leaned in and planted a long, smouldering kiss on my wife's lips. When she eventually came up for air, Sandra looked deep into Vikki's eyes.

"You fucking slut!" She laughed.

More cheers and whistles erupted around the room as the two women walked hand in hand to the bathroom.

Would you like to know how it feels to be married to the Slut Of The Year? It feels fucking great!

English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers