The Smell of Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, Monique came back and stripped down to her underwear again and the girls began eating pizza. Laura was driven to distraction as she watched cheese and sauce fall onto the dark girls formerly white panties.

Monique took off the panties she had been wearing and while Laura watched intently, slipped on a negligee.

"Ok Laura, time for beddie-bye.." she said as she stripped Laura's bed of all its bed covers.

"This is so that you don't try to do a sneaky .. and masturbate without telling me" answering Laura's unspoken question.

Laura laid down in the bed, then Monique kissed Laura lightly on the head making sure she gave her a peek at her large black breasts.

"Nighty night girl friend. You've been such a good girlie today, Mommy is so proud of you for telling the truth and trying hard not to be a pervie" she said.

Then she pulled off the panties she had been wearing and stretched them over Laura's face. "Now these be your nightie from now on .. " the black girl taunted the lusting white.

Try as she might, Laura couldn't fall asleep. 'What did Monique mean when she said,"Mommy is so proud of you"? I don't think my mommy would be very proud if she saw me sleeping naked on the bed with a black girl's soiled panties over my face. I think she would be disgusted if she knew how hot and wet I am, just from the smell her sex. Oh God, even the garlic and oregano from the pizza sauce that fell on them is turning me on.'

Her new nightie served as a humiliating reminder of all that stood between sexual deviancy and her old normal life.

"Monique???"

"Monique?"

"Yes, Laura." Monique answered delighted.

"I can't s-s-sleep. I need to ahh m-masturbate .. again."

"Now that's fine but .. Say it right."

There was a long pause.

"PLEASE Monique!, I'm dying to ....... FINGER FUCK my SMELLY wet CUNT."

"Now isn't that better? OK get off the bed and kneel right here." Monique said, patting the floor beside her bed.

"That's it girl, I want you facing my ass.."

"REMEMBER this, cuz that's how you gonna beat off for us from now on .. OK??"

"Come on baby .. " Monique assured the kneeling girl. Rubbing the girls hair as she stuck her nose between the cantelope shaped globes of her ass.

"Go ahead Laura Lezz. And don't forget to smell my panties while you play with your tiny titties."

Monique watched Laura's pantie covered face press in her ass, as the white girl, shuddered in the dark.

"This is taking to long, you must not *need* to cum pervie." Monique chided the small girl.

"Oh fuck! I've got to hurry!' thought Laura, as she arched her back as she began fingering herself with a vengeance. Laura could smell the earthy scent of Monique's ass as she buried her nose in the crack and inhaled.

"Oh yeah...oh fuck....my pussy...mmmmm...panties...oh..oh..oh..ahhhhh" Laura cried as she climaxed.

Then Monique saw Laura's movements stop, she ordered, "Good job, my little lezzie *brown noser* .. Now go back to your bed."

As the exhausted white coed climbed into bed, Monique pushed the button on her remote, and the red light began to glow underneath Laura's bed. 'My plan be coming along much better than I ever imagined. I've had two of the best cums in my life watching Laura act on the urges I planted in her subconscious. Hell, I didn't even had to blackmail the slut tonight. She's been a willing volunteer.' Monique, had been tempted to edit the tape Laura was listening to, but the blonde was just soo receptive. Besides, it wasn't half as much fun as watching the bimbo fall for her blatant manipulations .. and she really didn't mind sharing Laura with the Goth girl or the professor.

'Yeah, today's been a good day!' Monique thought as she fell asleep.

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

12