The Sno' Ball Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplex
oediplex
2,898 Followers

I took her into my bed and covered us up. Mother said to set the alarm for five, so as to be back in her own bed with dad, before he woke. If he discovered her missing before that, she would cover by saying she was in the kitchen getting warm milk, to try to get back to sleep. We snuggled like two children, though our adult bodies were very much aware of our being unclothed. But I was aware mom had set limits to our physical contact, and I intended to respect those boundaries. But destiny had its own momentum going now, and the 'no-balling' rule wasn't going to stop the snowballing down the hill of our long yearning for fulfillment sexually, and shared incestuous inclinations.

That next day was much like the one before, except that mom brought home lots of packages and stuffed them in her closet with strict instructions for everyone not to peak. The holiday was a week away. We, both of us, knew we were skating on thin ice; our mutual masturbation session had banked the fires of frustration only for the time being. The weather was iffy too. It was to be seen if we were going to have a white Christmas, it had snowed in early December, but that had all melted, for the most part. Mom sometimes took a sleeping pill the in the evenings, something she didn't like to do, but resorted to when necessary. It was my fifth night home, I was unsure if mother had gone to sleep with the help of a little tablet. There came another tapping at my door. I was surprised that it was my sister that entered at my whispered 'okay!'.

"Hi! Sis, what's up?"

"I want to talk to you about mom and dad."

"Is everything alright?" What did she know - suspect? Why approach me now? I was worried the cat was out of the bag somehow, about mom's pussy being in my sack, so to speak.

"Since you've been gone this fall, I haven't heard them fucking once. They used to do it at least once a week, usually on Friday nights. But, nothing for the last several months. Mom's been moody and dad has been less attentive to her, like he doesn't get that she ought to have her needs taken care of. I don't want them to get a divorce. Do you think maybe dad is having an affair?"

"No, I doubt it; he was never the skirt-chaser type. I think that it's his blood pressure pills, the new ones that he got. They reduce the libido, evidently. How do you know about their sex lives?"

"Oh . . . I used to listen on the intercom. Quite an educational experience. Mom really likes when he goes . . used to go down on her. You don't think she would stray, do you? Like Gabriel, on that show mom likes to watch, Sundays? Me, I want to see the action shows, or a movie if it's one I like. Mom wouldn't cheat on dad? I'm worried that their marriage is failing."

"I think that if mom is having - difficulties - I'm sure they would find a way to work things out. She will hit menopause soon and then her physical desires will not have such an edge on them. Meanwhile, you might cue our father in, about his making mom happy in bed, even if he can't raise the old horn high, he still can provide cunnilingus."

"Why don't you talk to him? I don't think a daughter ought to instruct her father on his marital duties!"

"Because you are his daughter and he will listen to you better than me. You can present the female perspective and perhaps reassure him he is still viral and attractive, and able to be a satisfactory mate to mom. He always liked you to butter him up; you used to wrap him around your little finger. I bet you still can." It made sense, besides; I wouldn't want to have him think I had any designs on mom myself, which of course I did. And if I started sharing that she was frustrated, he might wonder what she and I had been sharing. I didn't want to get near that with him. I might blab something inadvertently. Me and my big mouth - need I say more?

My sister thought about what I said. Nodded her agreement as to what I had purposed, and then she blew my mind with her next words. 'What if you helped mom out? Wait, let me finish. I know it sounds outrageous to begin with, but think for a moment, about what I'm going to say. You've always had a little thing for mom, don't deny it, I'm your sister, I could always read your mind since I was six."

She continued, "You're family. It's not like she would be having an affair outside the home, and I think she might even be open to trying something with you, nowadays. When we talk about you, she goes on about how handsome a hunk you've become, and that you reminder her of dad in his younger days. She asks about if I know what is happening with your love life, if you have any girlfriends at college you mention, when we talk on the phone. Of course, I don't know if you are getting any, and you've haven't brought up anybody lately. You're only here for the holiday, maybe you might give her a little . . bop, you know, boff her a couple of times. I think she'd be a lot of fun!"

Jeez! Out of the mouths of baby sisters! Most certainly, I could not let on that things were warming up in that very way she was suggesting. That would be dangerous, extremely. I nearly squeaked when I spoke responding, "Don't you mention that to either mom and especially not dad! If they got any inkling that I had ideas of that sort, I'd be dead meat for sure, if dad didn't kill me, then mom would beat my ass with a frying pan."

"Maybe not big brother; if I was a lonely housewife, I might take you to bed myself. But I'm already banging somebody, so I'm not horny - like you and mom are. Think about it. I promise I won't say anything. I'll talk to dad after you go back to school, just in case your hormones have second thoughts about mom. Sweet dreams, and don't stain the sheets, okay?" She laughed as she left, the vixen. But I had the last laugh, as I was ahead of her on taking care of mom. Still, if going down was a favorite fun activity for mom, I should not be surprised. I would put the hint to good use, as soon as I could. If I was granted the privilege. Knowing a little more now, about what was in mom's head, I was pretty sure she would let me give her head. Cunnilingus here we cum!

However, that visit from of my sibling setback our next rendezvous for another day, as mom did not want to be seen by her daughter entering her son's room at night. But the next day was Saturday and that was an ideal situation set right into our laps. An ironic turn of phrase, if you may allow. Dad was off to one of his co-workers house, an hour away, to watch a big game on their jumbo screen and soak up suds and munch pizza until late. Sister made plans to go out to the movies, and bowling after, with her crowd. Mom and I had the house to ourselves. I had a definite goal, but no plan of action as to how to take things to the next level. I needed a strategy to get us naked and in bed.

It turns out that what I had avoided doing many years when living at home was the key. Help mother do the chores! That gave us time together. Made me seem domestic; as well as, believe it or not guys, romantic! - Who knew? Then as she got tired, I volunteered to give her a back rub. A trite, but truly practical ploy. I didn't try to get her naked, just having her back available to my hands was enough to get the ball rolling. She said, 'sno-balling', but a little slide down the slope would be fine I thought. Sis had said so, and I believed her. She was on the money about mommy and her love of tongue tickling on her ta-tas and in her tangle! That prediction proved to be provocative, and the circumstances were providential, so I promoted a promise to mom to provide her with a lovely relaxing massage when we were done with the housework.

Now a painter may sometimes wish to work with a broad canvas to create his work of art. A nice expanse of mattress is the equivalent for a lover. The regal region of my parent's queen size bed was the perfect pad for my particular creative carnal conniving. I had no trouble swooping off the tee-shirt mom had on, nor was unfastening her bra any obstacle, once she was on her tummy, and primed to have her rub-down I had pledged. I took it slow, and did a professional job on making her muscles loosen, and permitting her body in general to release the tensions of the day. I hardly flirted with the pouts of flesh along her ribs the mammeries made. The idea was to ease her mind by allowing her body to unwind. With that accomplished, I then kissed her cheek and worked my way to her lips.

Naturally, she turned her head to smooch me back, and this led to her rolling on to her side to let us do some sweet necking. I divested myself of my own shirt, and she in tandem pulled off her unhooked brassiere. We held one another, bare breast to naked chest. The warmth and softness of her cushions was both mothering, and arousing in a very unfilial manner to my incestuous urges. I let my hands roam over her strong shoulders and spine. They caressed her skin and then glided down over her short skirt that covered her bottom. I made gentle squeezes on her firm haunches, and then let my stroking skim down to the back of her legs and up again. Eventually, my fingers went under the fabric to her panties and became more familiar with the curves of her hinny. This was preliminary for a frontal fondling of her ample pulchritude, and the rosy aureoles that capped the twin pillows.

Now we were in make-out mode. Our mouths fencing with Frenching, my hand making merry with mom's mams and her palm was working on the boner in my jeans. It was time to make my move to lip-smacking ministrations to her sensitive sensual places. I began to kiss down her neck, headed for those heavenly hooters of hers. She knew the drill. Mom lifted her chest and threw back her head with a little approving chuckle, and an 'Mmm' in anticipation of delight. I did not disappoint. I paid homage to the source of nourishment that I had suckled on in my infancy. However, now Baby sucked with equal ardor, but with a much more adult purpose than when I was a papoose! While this was happening, I milked the liberties she was permitting to drift into fresh territory. My hand now mirrored her crotch clutching and went to the juncture of her legs.

Her pudenda was still clad in her silky scanties, but they were damp. Her thighs opened easily and my fingers found the groove that was the way to her womanhood. After several minutes of running my tips along the crack, I slipped my hand into her undies waistband. I pushed down on the gusset and the garment gave way to provide plenty of space to play. I sought the slippery oil at her secret recess and traced upwards to coat the length of the feminine divide. Dipping once more in the well of love's liquid I drew it to her little nubbin of tissue, where I intended my tongue to be in a short time. This I toggled and teased, re-coated and canoodled with, petting my mother's most intimate flesh in the finest fashion I knew how.

Then I made the next move to nibble lower and lower. I had reached her navel when mom made to rid herself of the skirt, and I stripped the panties in a nonce. Now I had her naked again, on a flat soft platform for my oral maneuvers. She was panting, and letting out little whimpers of eagerness as it was no secret what my lips were seeking. She rolled completely onto her back, with her legs wide, and her pelvis tilted to press the tangy target to her son's mouth. Mother's cry at my contact with her clit was almost one of pain, so great was the heightened expectation of that instant. My most creative moves were now put to good use as I swirled and lapped and blew and vibrated that pink pearl of lust. I paradiddled and twiddled with my flexing muscle that snaked out of my orifice. I licked the labia and thighs, and the crease of the limbs where they united with her torso.

My saliva mixed with her womanly juices to soak her nether region, swamping her sex with the love my mouth made to my mother. All this had the desired effect. She bucked and bawled and screamed, finally collapsing when she came. It was truly an amazing thing to do, to give your own mom a maximum blast of cumming with cunnilingus. I was proud and pleased that I could provide her such; give to this lady I had loved, my whole life, and who loved me with all her heart, and now with her body as well. I didn't know if we would finally have sex, but if this was as good as it got, then she deserved that for everything she had done for me. I was happy she had let me go down on her. I figured that perhaps we might go 'head to head' next in a 69 position, but just then, we heard my sister's car pull into the driveway. I pulled up my jeans and grabbed my shirt and scrambled downstairs to my room, in the nick of time, before sis entered the house. But what an afternoon!

Isn't incest the oddest thing? I mean, when you think about it. Family members are the most intimate of our social groups, generally. They know the most about us than anyone else, often perhaps more than we know of ourselves in some aspects. If they are that close and loving, we do so many things for them physically. Wash them, feed them, care for them when sick. We stroke them when they are tired, or sore; foot rubs, leg rubs, back rubs, scalp massages. Of course certain touching is inappropriate. We ought not to take advantage of the young and innocent. Never force unwanted contact upon any of those we are responsible for, or on those who we are accountable to; as it creates the direst of stresses in our most cherished relationships. It can ruin lives.

But yet, there are so many instances where, adult relatives have relations, cousins, brothers and sisters, aunts and nephews, uncles - nieces, even parents and off-spring. Grown-ups mind you, are whom I'm talking about, mature individuals of blood ties, which connect sexually, for some reason. It happens, more often than most folks realize, or would admit to knowing about in their own family. Shocking? Maybe, but in all honesty, considering human nature's capacity to rationalize, (not be rational, that is something else entirely), it shouldn't be all that surprising. Who better to seek to the solace of sex with than someone you trusted your whole life? Who more tempting of forbidden fruit? Who more attractive than your own genetic material? Who's more willing to provide for a person's physical needs, than family? I know that arguments can be made for all other alternatives. But even so, while incest might be odd, it is often committed, and when done by consenting adults together, the world doesn't always end.

Thus my thoughts went, as I lay in bed that evening, thinking about what mom, and I were involved in, speculating on what my sister had said, and wondering if the night would have another episode of sexual escapades with my mother. In the dark, I found no illumination to my contemplations. But a light did shine for a moment under my door, then was doused again, and mom came in. She was in a terrycloth robe, her hair brushed out and in the dim light of the moon through the window, looking even younger that her years. She sat by my side on the bed, put a finger to her lips, signaling I should be silent. I heard the toilet flush and the soft padding of what must have been my sister's feet returning to her room.

The bowling alley had been packed, and the gang my sibling was with had decided to grab hamburgers, and come back to eat them here. They chatted and clattered for several hours before leaving. Mom had napped, her door locked as she was much mussed by our messing about. I had taken a shower after a little while, then surfed the web. Supper was left-overs, and dad came home in a jolly mood, and declared that he won the betting pool, so tomorrow we would be going out to dinner at a restaurant, to be chosen in the morning. When my sibling was safely ensconced back in her habitat, and likely dropping off to a sound sleep, we were once more free to converse.

Mom did not say much to begin with, but her hand rubbed along the rail of my erection, which she had discovered as she coasted the folds of my blanket. It was intentional and it was very nice indeed. She smiled, and I saw her lips part, her teeth reflected the lunar glow. "You certainly discovered mommy's weakness, didn't my naughty boy? I told you we could 'look but not touch', but I couldn't resist that kind of temptation. You are most talented when you give head, Honey. Baby, who taught you all those moves?"

"You inspire me, mom!" A line I learned somewhere, which would always compliment the gal who asked, without going into the history of liaisons with other ladies.

"Well, in any case she was a good teacher. Unless she was one of your teachers?"

"No, mom. The only faculty member I ever had the hots for was the girl's gymnastic coach at my old school, last year. Later on, a buddy of mine emailed me, and told me there was a rumor going around, that she and Mrs. Tompkins, a linguistics professor, were having an affair."

"Well, I think you could have taught her a thing or two about 'ling-guistics'! You have a cunning lingual genius, as far as I'm concerned." We both laughed at the old pun. It was even used in the latest James Bond movie, I remembered. "I'm not going to stay long tonight, but I'm here to reciprocate your pleasuring me this afternoon so fantastically. Do you fancy some fellatio? Can your new playmate lick your lollipop?"

If that was on tonight's menu, I was more than willing to serve her my sausage. "Yes, please, that would be excellent!" I drew back the bedding, and uncovered the tuber she had been touching. My private stood at attention.

Mother bent down and sucked the head of my dick into her warm wet mouth. She bobbed several times. Then she rose for a moment, shed her robe, and I was able to tell there was not a stitch on underneath. The dressing gown dropped to the floor and mom knelt beside the bed. Her one hand cradled my balls and the other was a guide to keep my prick pointed at the slant that made it easier for her to swallow. Her lips aligned like they were labia, it felt much like I was slipping into a female's vagina. Except, once past the entrance, there was no encompassing soft tissue, but a variety of surfaces, slightly raspy with the tongue, smooth for the inside of her cheeks and hard but with slight ridges at the top of the mouth. Yet with the small gyrations of her head and shifting of angles it was a quite an exciting event. Mom had experience, which was evident in her expertise.

The whole of the session was making my brains crackle with lust-rush. My penis pulsed with electrical charges from my nuts to the tip, as if it were a battery giving off zapping sparks. With my mother completely nude and lewd, and doing incredible Oedipal things on my tool, it was not long before I exploded in her mouth. My cock went off like a Roman candle, pop - pop - pop the sperm spewed in the special place that it was being plied by. I tried to keep quiet, so as to maintain our surreptitious tryst from becoming known if my sister was still up, but I still was racked by raw hoarse gasps as I came in mom's mouth.

She leaned up to whisper in my ear, I don't swallow, but you tasted good! If you see a ring tomorrow around your dingy, you don't have a 'tooth-rash', it's just lipstick!" She tittered in her palm to stifle the sound of her laughter, picked up her robe and put it on without tying the belt and started to leave. She turned back as she reached the door and said softly, "I love you, Baby. I haven't had this much fun in a long time, too long. Goodnight, Kiddo. I'll be dreaming of you, and maybe I'll back here again real soon, as well. We'll just have to see what the next couple of days bring!"

Sunday was a full day of family time, dinner at a posh eatery serving great meals and expensive wine. Afternoon we revisited some favorite board-games we use to play, a nostalgia trip for each of us in a number of ways. Then we watched TV, including the one where housewives made the best of their troubles, but mom didn't seem so melancholy viewing their shenanigans now. She and dad retired early, but went upstairs hand and hand. Good for dad, I thought. I wondered if my sibling had gone ahead and spoken with him. But neither of us brought the subject up. My sister did inform me she was leaving with dad in the morning to take the train into the City, to see the holiday decorations, meeting him for lunch, and then they would take the 4:05 back. But, since her car would be parked at the station, I wouldn't have to pick them up. Supper could be earlier too. I wondered if I should plan on doing more chores. But as I heard them leave in the morning, I got an even better idea!

oediplex
oediplex
2,898 Followers