The Snooper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she still curled in and kissed my mouth, her hips working hard as she went straight into the gallop.

"I want it," muttered my mother. "I just want to do it. I have to. I have to..."

She wasn't talking to me. It dawned upon me that she was lost in her own little world as my mother rode my cock and whimpered and gasped, her buttocks in my hands, the globes small and taut, her whole body working.

"Give it to me," my mother gurgled after a few minutes of frantic rutting. "Come for me, darling. I want you to do it inside me. I saw what you did in the video clip. God, it got me so worked up to see it."

"Inside you?" I moaned.

"Please," she gasped. "I want you to do it."

"Is it safe?" I asked.

"I don't fucking care..."

I thought about pulling it out. I had a very quick flash of what might happen if I poured semen into my mother. I saw her belly all swollen, the skin stretched tight as a baby grew inside her. The image both appalled and thrilled me at the same time, the excitement causing the surge that had me grunting and digging my fingers into my mother's hips, my cock thrusting in deep as I lunged and flooded her pussy with cum.

When I groaned out the warning, my mother went mental. She squealed and groaned and fucked down against my cock, babbling about fucking and cum and how she felt so loved because I'd done it with her and given up my spunk.

Then it was over. My mother let out a final clotted moan and slid off my cock. I felt jizm slide over my thigh as she dismounted and then lay there for a couple of seconds and sucked in air. Eventually she let out a moan and sat upright.

"Jesus, I'm as guilty as you two," my mother said on a groan. "I'm tainted and wrong."

She let out a sob and fled from my room.

"No!" I heard her shout a second before her bedroom door slammed shut.

Four

"God, this so bloody strange."

I walked out onto the decking with two glasses in hand. They were beaded with dew, the afternoon sun belting down from a high Spanish sky.

"What is?" I asked, handing my grandmother her gin and tonic.

She turned the dark lenses of her sunglasses towards me and said, "Us. Here. Like this."

I looked down at her laid out on the sun-lounger, her body slick with lotion, the bikini bra barely kissing her areolae.

"I think it's fantastic," I said in reply, grinning at her.

"You would," put in my mother. "Dirty little bugger."

I shrugged and smiled at her, too. Then I handed over her glass and threw my thumb over my shoulder.

"I'll just get my drink," I said, pausing to add, "You both look lovely."

My mother looked over to her own mother, the pair of them laid out in neighbouring beds.

"Isn't he sweet?" she said.

"That's one word for him," my grandmother smirked.

I gave them another grin and went back into the villa. Walked to the big fridge and opened it up to grab a cold beer. I popped the tab, put the can down on the counter after taking a swig and then shucked down my shorts. I was hard when I walked back onto the decking, my cock waggling around.

"Oh, God," my grandmother squawked when she saw it. "Don't you ever get soft?"

"Can one of you help me?" I asked.

My mother took a deep swig at her gin and then levered upright.

"Inside. Now," she growled.

I threw a glance at my grandmother and wondered again at the dynamics. I was fucking them both but had no real idea if there were jealousies lurking inside either my gran or my mother. So far, over the past three months, it had been me alone with them one at a time. We'd been in Spain for three days and I got a sense things were beginning to loosen. I don't know what I expected, not really, but I did get a notion I'd be fucking one of them while the other watched. I didn't imagine a free-for-all threeway, but I did think there might be some kind of same-room thing going on. Perhaps out by the pool, the booze and sun revving both their libidos', which is why I'd stripped bare and wandered out with my erection there as a temptation. But my mother seemed intent on keeping it private.

I stroked my cock and looked into my grandmother's sunglasses.

"God, Jason, don't do that," she mumbled.

I went to her and leaned in to kiss her as my mother stood up. My grandmother returned the kiss, her hand at the back of my head while she grabbed at my wrist.

"Feel my tits," my grandmother urged on a murmur. "Finger my pussy. Play with me, Jason."

"Oh," I heard my mother say. "Shall ... Shall I leave you two to it?"

I pulled away from my grandmother's mouth and her body. Stroked my cock and gazed at my mother.

"Only if you want to," I said. "Or you could stay? You could watch?"

My grandmother let out a sigh, her fingers inside her briefs.

"Stay," she groaned, the digits moving inside her bikini. "Come on, Tara. We've gone so far already. It's already incest with him, isn't it, dear? We both know what it's like. Why not just stay and watch me with him?"

I felt a rush of some dark thrill when my mother's throat worked. She looked at my cock and then glanced at my face. Threw a look at her mother and then sucked her lower lip between her teeth.

"Together?" she breathed.

My grandmother responded by sitting up and scooping her breasts from the bikini.

"Jason," she said, hefting the orbs in her hands. "Here, darling. Here they are."

I was kissing my grandmother when my mother's sun-lounger creaked. My gran was stroking my cock, her tongue in my mouth, my hands full of her tits.

"I want you to lick me," my grandmother purred. She hauled her briefs aside and exposed her meaty pussy, the flaps loose and slick with her need. "Suck my clit, darling," she murmured into my ear.

When I was down there sucking and licking, my mother came alongside. She knelt and stroked my head and gasped out her shock.

"Oh, Jason," she said, "I want you to do that to me."

My grandmother blurted a protest when I stood up and left her wide-legged and squirming.

"Shit, don't stop," she grunted, shoving her sunglasses into her hair.

"Just a second," I said as I pulled my mother's sun-bed closer. "There," I added. "Get down there, mum. Go on," I urged, jacking my dick when she just knelt and gawped at me.

"I don't know if I can," she said, with a look at her mother. "In front of her?"

"Just lie down, Tara," my grandmother snapped. "It's only sex. It's only Jason. Get down there and open your legs for him. God, I'm so bloody randy," she breathed.

I helped my mother up to her feet. She squeaked a protest when I tugged at her briefs, but relented and closed her eyes as I slid her bikini down past her thighs.

My mother's got dark hair and her pubic bush was a thick pelt way down low on her body. She kept her labia smooth, the triangle of hair free and untidy above her neat little flaps. I growled my desire when I saw my mother's vulva exposed, the heat rushing through me, desire making me yank at my cock.

I kissed my mother and pulled the string at the nape of her neck. Her bikini top fell away, the briefs already down at her feet. I grabbed at her waist and pulled her in so I could suck at her nipples, a hand kneading her buttocks when I kissed her again.

Then I laid her down and spread her thighs, using my hands at the backs of her knees to hold her wide and vulnerable, her breath coming in gasps as I went in a sucked at her pussy.

"Oh, God ... Oh, fuck," groaned my mother, eyes closed while I lapped at her clit.

"Me, too, Jason," put in my gran. She was up on one hip and an elbow, watching me work at her daughter while she fingered her bean, eyes heavy-lidded with yearning. In her usual lewd style, my grandmother then mumbled, "Me, too. Suck my cunt. Get over here and give me some time on your face."

It went on for quite a while as I moved to-and-fro, licking my women. I used my tongue and fingers to get them worked up, leaving one to finger her own sex as I moved to the other.

It was my grandmother who broke. She rubbed at her pussy and mauled at her tits, her sobs of delight issuing forth until she groaned out she wanted to fuck.

"Oh, God, I can't stay and watch you two do it," my mother said on a gasp.

"Do whatever you have to," my grandmother replied. "But I'm going to have him. Right here, Tara. Right now."

I didn't argue the point. I was too wound up with seeing my grandmother's pussy shining with need as she held herself splayed, the big folds pinned back by her fingers, her voluptuous body inviting me to lie down over her and fuck my cock into her sex.

The aluminium frame creaked and whined and even scraped over the decking when I set about rutting into my grandmother's body. And despite her apparent reluctance to stay and watch, when I turned to check, I saw my mother gawking at us, face slack, her fingers at her clit.

I beckoned to her and groaned out, "Mum, please, come here and kiss me."

It was sublime as I gave my mother my tongue and fucked into my gran. I thought I'd burst with the joy of having them both with me at the same time. I worked my cock into my grandmother's pussy and kissed her daughter's mouth, hoping I could hold onto my jizm so I could fuck my mother as well.

"I want to fuck you," I moaned at my mother.

She looked at my gran and swallowed heavily, her stare coming back to my face.

"Jason," she breathed, eyes wide with the shock of it all. "I want to, but I don't know if I can."

"Please," I gasped, close to losing it inside my gran.

I kissed my mother again, using my cock to make my grandmother's big tits wobble and roll as I fucked her with long, liquid strokes.

"See it," I groaned to my mother. I glanced down to where I was fucking into my grandmother's body, then looked at my mother. "I want her to watch you fucking it, too."

"Oh, shit," gurgled my mother. "Dirty ... That's filthy."

My shaft was buttery with blobs of my grandmother's lust when I eased the thing out. Then the idea came at me in a quick and nasty rush.

"Suck me," I said to my mother, holding myself low down at the root as I clambered up to my feet.

She didn't protest at all. My mother didn't utter a word. She just looked at my dick and, in a move which surprised me so much I let out a gasp, went straight in to suck at the big swollen dome.

I heard my grandmother mutter out her own surprise before she said, "Bloody hell, Tara, that's me that's on him. That's my cum your tasting."

"I don't care," my mother growled in reply. She jacked my cock and snarled at her mother, even painting her face with my bulb to emphasise just how worked up she was. "I just don't fucking care anymore," my mother added, still cranking my dick as she leaned in to kiss my grandmother's mouth.

When I saw them kissing, my grandmother returning the kiss while she wriggled and moaned, the jizm flicked out of my dick and caught my mother's shoulder.

She must have felt the splash because she pulled away from my grandmother's face, turning just as a burst of the hot stuff spat free, the gloop hitting her right on her chin and her lips.

Semen continued to pump from my cock while my mother's tongue came out and she tasted my seed. Then she was back at my gran, the pair of them kissing, ejaculate spattering over their skin while I sobbed out my pleasure.

"Mum," I sobbed as the surge tapered off to an ooze. "I love you," I groaned.

My mother turned away from my gran. She examined the carnage, her arm spattered with cum, a thick snotty string of it clinging to her hair.

"I love you, too, Jason," she purred.

"And you, gran," I went on with a groan. My mother was slowly working my cock, her thumb spreading spunk over the head. "I love you, too. I love you both."

My grandmother heaved herself out of the lounger. She came to me and pressed her impressive frontage against me so her large breasts were compressed between us.

"I love you, darling," she whispered before kissing my mouth. "I love you both," she added, my mother coming up to join us.

Then I spent the next couple of minutes with my arms around the women, the three of us kissing and sighing until my mother broke away and said she needed a drink.

"Isn't it lovely?" my mother sighed, smiling at me. "The three of us, like this, together."

She then looked at my gran, who returned the smile and said, "Gorgeous. The three of us. Together..."