The Son-in-law Ch. 02

Story Info
Anne tries to get help with her situation from a girlfriend.
9k words
4.69
173.6k
157

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Authors Note: Thanks to ratman39 for checking this]

Monday (continued)

Anne awoke from her deep post-sexual sleep suddenly, and started to panic. She had just remembered that she had arranged to have lunch with her best friend Jenny at noon, in only 20 minutes. In a panic she threw on some clothes, raced out the door and drove like a mad woman down to the café. As she ran into the café, she felt some of John's come running down her leg, reminding her of her morning's activities.

When she had originally arranged the lunch, she had thought of telling Jenny about her situation, and asking her what to do. But now, sitting in the café with her friend, head still spacey from today's sex and the nap, and John's come still leaking slowly into her knickers, she didn't know how to begin. Jenny looked at her curiously.

'There's something different about you today,' Jenny said. 'Usually you're so punctual, and relaxed and neat. Today you look like me when I'm running late for work -- your hair is out of place, your blouse doesn't match your skirt, you've got no lipstick or make-up on.'

Jenny envied the fact that Anne didn't have to work, and got to stay home looking after the house, and amusing herself all day. Jenny's husband had left her five years ago after her youngest child had gone off to college, and Jenny had been forced to go back to work to make ends meet. She worked in a pub, behind the bar, different shifts depending on her boss. Jenny was almost the same age as Anne, a little shorter, nice breasts, not as large as Anne's but above average, and still perky enough to get her a job at a pub or restaurant, even though she was over 50. She kept her thick dark hair in a bob, which she could hide behind if necessary, but was easy to maintain, and made her look younger.

Now she was trying to work out what was different about her friend. She examined Anne closely, while Anne made her excuses for being late. Anne seemed more vital somehow; she had a sort of glow or healthy colour in her skin.

'Have you been working out?' Jenny asked. 'Or dieting? Or meditating or something weird like that?' She couldn't work it out.

Anne blushed. 'If only she knew,' she thought, as she felt more come seeping into her knickers and hoped it didn't soak through to her skirt. But she decided she couldn't tell her best friend. She couldn't tell anyone. It would all sound too dreadful to anyone else, even though she herself was coming to accept her son-in-law's continual forcing of her to do things she'd never dreamed of.

Anne tried to change the subject and talk about her family and daughter, leaving out John completely. But Jenny would not be persuaded.

'You have a kind of distracted look; your body seems looser, younger. You look good, more attractive somehow. You have a kind of relaxed, sexy thing happening. What's going on?'

Anne felt flattered, then frightened that her friend might guess her secret, so she made something up about going for long walks every day to try to divert her. It seemed to work because soon Jenny left her alone, and started talking about her own problems. She complained about her work, her lack of a sex life, despite being single and still good-looking, and her failures in dating with dud-fuck losers.

'I don't know what to do now. I've given up dating and am staying home. You know, I've even started watching porn! I used to get so mad before when I caught Ray watching some chick flashing herself, but now I'm alone, I got curious. And horny! It's amazing what you can see online nowadays. Women with other women, with one guy, two guys, three guys, black guys, white guys -- it's amazing. I feel like I've been such a naïve person all my life. Have you ever watched porn, Anne?'

'No. Not really.' Anne replied. 'I mean, I caught my son watching it one day before he left home, but it was just silly stuff -- girls with fake boobs sucking guys with huge, you know, cocks!' She whispered the last word, embarrassed to say it out loud. She hadn't seen such big dicks again until John had forced his into her mouth and pussy. She felt herself become hot and wet as she thought about it, then snapped herself back to her conversation.

'Well I've seen a lot of things I never knew about -- we seem to have led such sheltered lives,' Jenny was saying. Which wasn't strictly true for her, as she'd had a lot of guys, and even a couple of girls, when she was younger, but years of fairly vanilla sex with her husband had made that life seem like another person's life.

Anne listened to Jenny's complaints, thinking about her lack of sex for so long and now the intensity of sex with John. Maybe she shouldn't end it just yet, maybe this was her last chance to get well fucked by a fit young guy, even if it was her daughter's husband. She was sure Jenny wouldn't have turned John down if she'd had the chance. In the end she decided not to tell Jenny what was going on with John. She told herself she didn't want to drama and anger that exposing John would bring, and also she was starting to feel like an accessory to his crime. The longer he went on fucking her to orgasm every day, the more hollow her protests of innocence would sound.

But she would try and stop him for a while. She asked Jenny to come over to her house early tomorrow, reasoning that having a witness in the house when the others went to work would mean that John wouldn't be able to have his way with her. It was a temporary solution, but it was all she could think of at the moment. Maybe all these orgasms were getting in the way of rational thought; maybe Seinfeld was wrong about sex making women think better.

They kissed goodbye then, as it was time for Jenny to go to work, or 'fight off the drunks for another night' as she put it. As Jenny walked away it occurred to her that what Anne's new healthy demeanour most reminded her of was herself when she was young and frisky and getting fucked hard every day. She had had that same dreamy, happy glow then. She wondered to herself, 'Maybe Anne is having an affair?' That would explain it, but seemed so improbable, since Anne, despite having a great body and fantastic tits that men drooled over, was so conservative and straight-laced.

Tuesday

The next day, Jenny arrived at Anne's house, as arranged, while the family was having breakfast. Anne had told her husband and daughter that she and Jenny were going shopping together today and wanted to get an early start. But the real reason was that Anne hoped Jenny would give her moral support to help her resist John's unwelcome advances, although something inside her questioned whether they were still so unwelcome, and whether she was acting in a manner contrary to her own interests. At any rate, she felt sure that having Jenny around would prevent John today from taking advantage of her, or rather, as she had now come to think of it, from roughly fucking her on the floor. John always acted like such a gentleman in public, and only followed his lewd nature when there were no witnesses. She and Jenny would have coffee together and chat and then go to the shops, and the cycle of torrid morning sex would be broken, and she would be in control of her life again.

Sure enough, ten minutes after the others had left, John emerged from his bedroom in only a baggy T-shirt and his boxers through which she could clearly see the shape of his large dick, not erect but large enough to make a visible lump. She noticed Jenny's eyes fall to his crotch and widen at the obviousness of his shorts.

'This is John. This is Jenny,' Anne introduced them. 'Jenny and I are going out later.'

Jenny extended her hand to shake hands and John took it, gazing at it and its owner inquisitively, almost too openly. He looked Jenny up and down, noticing the tight yellow blouse that Jenny had chosen to wear, one which hugged her breasts, emphasising their full pertness, and showing off the faintest teasing bit of cleavage. He noticed the rise and fall of her bosom as she took a breath, and how her face and neck reddened a little as she blushed despite herself at his watchful gaze. She noticed how tall he was, and strong-looking, with the kind of rugged handsomeness that had been her undoing in the past. She noticed his dark brown eyes, hairy arms and chest, and, most embarrassingly, the lump in his boxers, and how it seemed to be getting larger.

He noticed her little pleated checked skirt, a bit too short for a woman of her age perhaps, but one which showed off her elegant legs, with not a trace of cellulite, and her stylish pumps. Anne too noticed his intense gaze, and wished that Jenny had worn something more conservative, as she knew how John liked women's bodies so much.

'Jenny, great to meet you. I didn't know Anne had such a beautiful friend,' John said softly. He eventually shook her hand and released it as Jenny blushed some more at John's detailed appraisal of her and his compliment. Then John turned to Anne, searching her face for a reason behind the unexpected change to their morning routine. Anne tried to maintain her cool and present a defiant front, but her heart was racing. Things weren't going quite to plan, not that her plan was that well thought out. Jenny seemed quite taken by John's appearance and his relaxed attentive manner. John seemed more amused than defeated, and his cock showed no sign of shrinking inside his boxers, but was starting to swell and become even more noticeable and embarrassing.

'Hi Anne,' he said, approaching her. 'So nice to meet someone new.'

And then he took her head in his hands and kissed her long and hard on the lips. Anne heard Jenny gasp, as she felt John's hands pull her back towards him, and then start to massage her arse. Anne was so shocked, she didn't know what to do, and before she knew it, John had lifted her onto the table, opened her gown exposing her breasts, and torn off her panties. She tried to struggle, embarrassed that her friend was witnessing her shame, hoping that somehow Jenny would intervene and save her, before the sexual feelings took her over. But John held her down with those strong hands of his, and Jenny seemed paralysed with shock, not knowing what to do, as John kissed her breasts, then her belly, and then started to lick her pussy. Her cunt was already embarrassingly wet, as John found her clitoris and began to send spasms of pleasure throughout her belly and up her spine. Her brain fought against the situation and she pushed as hard as she could against his head, but his strong arms kept her pinned to the table, as John's tongue thrust deep inside her. It was unbelievable how vigorous and flexible his tongue was, and what feelings it produced inside her.

This was so wrong. How could he do this to her in front of her friend? Why wasn't Jenny helping her? She tried to struggle against his grip and against the growing orgasm inside her belly. After all she had suffered, surely she wouldn't be forced to come in front of her friend. She had never had sex in front of anyone before. It had always been with one man, on their own. Well once at university she had made love quietly to a boy in a dark room while her room-mate slept, or perhaps pretended to sleep, in the same room, but she had not been able to see them. No-one had ever watched her fucking or seen her as she came, all open-mouthed and wide-eyed and screaming obscenities. And now, one of her best friends would see her opened up like this, and things would not be the same between them anymore. Jenny would know how she groaned and panted with a young man's mouth on her cunt. She would know how her tits rocked back and forward as he pushed on her. Oh God, would he fuck her afterwards? Jenny would see his big cock opening her up, and how she would respond, how she would turn into a sexual beast, craving satisfaction, craving ecstasy with his big dick buried deep in her sopping cunt. How would she stand the embarrassment of her friend knowing these things?

But these thoughts began to dissolve as the hot joy from her cunt spread through her body, and moments later she was screaming as the orgasm rolled over her and waves of relief replaced the worries. John kept up his licking of her pussy as she bucked and twisted again and again, until she almost passed out from the strength of the pleasure.

Then, without warning the licking stopped, and she felt cool air against her open pussy, as she heard John getting up and removing his shirt. Then, before she knew it, she felt John's hard cock push halfway into her pussy. She gasped, then felt him withdraw a little only to push hard and deep inside her pussy. This was awful, she thought. He was actually fucking her in front of her friend. She made a last effort to push him away before she started enjoying the feeling too much and disgraced herself some more. But it was too late. The big cock inside her was thrusting, delving within her, and it felt so divine, that soon she could not control herself and was calling out mad, crazy, passionate obscenities, as the bastard's lust drove her insane.

Throughout this performance, Jenny had just sat and watched, in amazement and confusion. When John had started kissing Anne, Jenny had been surprised, wondering what was going on and why the man she had assumed was Anne's daughter's husband was kissing Anne so passionately. Maybe he was Anne's lover, whom Anne wanted to show off to her. But why were they so rude, kissing in front of her? Then when John picked up Anne so easily and stripped her on the kitchen table, she was even more shocked. Anne was struggling of course, but she probably hadn't planned on putting on such a show. Jenny was undecided whether she should intervene to stop John (although given John's strength and determination, there was little chance of this being successful), or whether she should leave these exhibitionists alone to their obviously hot sex and go home. Part of her was jealous of Anne -- to have a young guy licking her pussy so well and for so long. It made her wet just thinking about it. She was tempted to reach inside her panties and give her clit a little flick. She had to admit she was getting turned on by this display. There was something exciting and forbidden about watching two people have sex in front of you.

She had noticed that while he was licking Anne's pussy, John's cock had become fully erect, pushing his boxers out in front of him. It looked huge. No wonder Anne had looked so distracted and satisfied yesterday if John was giving her a big dick like that. Anne had stopped struggling and was panting loudly and making low animal groans. It was so interesting to watch other people fuck, she thought. They looked nothing like their normal selves. She wondered if she herself looked and sounded like that when she was fucking. It was embarrassing, but she probably did, she admitted. Her pussy was getting wetter and hotter, and it was all she could do to stop herself reaching down and touching herself between her legs to relieve the tension a little.

As she watched Anne started to come, calling out 'Oh Fuck!' over and over, as her body shook with the weight of John's licking of her pussy.

Jenny thought, 'This is so amazing' as she watched her normally down-to-earth, buttoned-up friend lose control. She had never been a voyeur before -- she felt simultaneously engrossed and aroused and also guilty about watching such a private thing. She couldn't stand it any longer, and her hand reached under her skirt and, pulling her now wet panties aside, started to play with her pussy. Her clitoris was so hot and swollen that when she touched it she felt a surge through her pelvis and her legs almost gave way. Her finger moved further down into the wetness oozing from her pussy. She was so wet her fingers slipped easily inside her. If she had been alone, she would have been able to come in a matter of seconds, but she was still watching her friend put on this unexpected show with the young man, whoever he was.

Then she saw him get up from between Anne's legs, and quickly pull his shirt over his head before pulling his boxers down in a swift movement to stand naked before Anne's open thighs, with the thickest cock she'd ever seen standing erect in front of him. She gasped as he glanced over his shoulder at her, then he turned back to Anne and thrust his cock into her gaping pussy. She watched as he pulled out a little then thrust in further, causing Anne to give a little cry of pleasure or pain, Jenny wasn't sure which it was. Then he set up a slow rhythmic fucking, with long, slow strokes. It looked so good, so erotic. Jenny was now stroking her pussy and clitoris in time with the couple's fucking, getting hotter and hotter and closer to her own orgasm. Then John turned to look at her, as he spread Anne's thighs and slowly withdrew his cock from Anne's wet cunt-hole so that Jenny could see how long and thick and red it was, all covered with Anne's cunt-juice. He looked her in the eye, noticing how her hand was under her skirt playing with herself, and he gave her a wink!

'What a cheeky beggar!' she thought, and then she started to come herself. Her body shook uncontrollably as the beautiful feelings spread from her cunt to her back to her breasts to her neck and her brain. It was fantastic. On and on it went, until she was soft and fuzzy. Then she looked over and saw John watching her as he continued to drive his big dick into Anne, who had also started to come again with cries of 'No! No! No! Yes! Yes! Yes!'

'My god,' Jenny thought. 'This is amazing. It's like some orgy or fantasy or something, and it's happening to me!' She hadn't been this excited for so long, she couldn't remember. Her hand was all wet from her juice now, so she wiped some of it on her leg, not wanting it on her nice skirt. Anne seemed to have finished now, and Jenny saw John withdraw his dick from Anne's pussy. He was still hard amazingly. Perhaps he hadn't come yet. She saw him gesture for her to come over to the table, only a step or two away. She wiped her hand a bit more, and stood up, though her legs were a little wobbly after the strong orgasm she'd just had. John then put her hand on his big cock and kissed her on the mouth. The smell of Anne's pussy on his face filled Jenny's nostrils as her lips opened to let in his insistent tongue. Jenny was overwhelmed, Anne's pussy smell was so strong and sexual. It was different from Jenny's somehow, in a way she couldn't define. Jenny was very familiar with the scent of her own pussy, and, though she would never admit it to anyone, could get herself turned on by touching herself and then smelling her fingers and tasting her own juice. It was her own private secret which she would be ashamed to tell anyone, but which gave her a guilty erotic pleasure.

So now, smelling Anne's cunt-juice on John's face, aroused her more than anything; more than this man's tongue entwined with hers and more than the huge wet cock in her hand, though both these things also felt wonderful. The thought occurred to her of why she was kissing Anne's lover, and why he was kissing her in the middle of making love to another woman, and whether she should resist or leave or something. But her mind was still fuzzy after her amazing orgasm and didn't seem to be able to take in all these surprising occurrences and sensations, and she felt she would just go with the flow, and enjoy the way she was feeling, kissing this attractive young man. She felt her pussy getting hot and wet again.

After kissing her passionately for a few minutes, John stopped suddenly and pushed her to her knees, so that she was looking directly at his big cock.

'Suck it, Jenny,' he ordered, thrusting his dick in her face. She'd gone along with him so far, so she didn't see any reason not to now, even though he was Anne's man by the look of things. Besides she was amazed to be so close to such a magnificent cock, all hard and ready for her lips. So she took the tip inside her mouth, and licked it with her tongue. It tasted strongly of Anne's pussy, and once again Anne's pussy-smell filled her nostrils. It was amazing -- dirty, morally suspect, but amazing and entrancing. John thrust himself gently a little further into her mouth; she had to open wide now to take this hot monster inside her. She kept licking his cock inside her mouth, making him groan. This was her specialty and she was proud of how she could please men like this, but this was the biggest cock she'd ever tried it on and it was getting difficult to manoeuvre her tongue inside her little mouth.