The Song of Roland Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're..." He began, but could not bring himself to express the sentiment. His old intransigence arose again, and instead he played it off as callous indifference. "-gettin' a bit better fed by her, I take it?" He said, casually spanking her rear. Kelsea let out a torrid whine, her tail wrapping about his waist. "Your ass is getting fat again."

"It's always fat." She teased back, groping his own and pulling him closer. "But you love it."

I do. He thought. More than you can know. The notion was a strange one, and he buried it behind another breathless kiss. His hand cupped her rear, sliding up to stroke at her tail again. Kelsea pulled back from her play-bites on his mouth, her eyes lidding as she looked at him with devoted adoration, smiling.

"H-how..." She said, her voice high-pitched as Almyra's tongue worked its magic against her mound. "How do you keep finding these places on m-me?"

"A hunch." Roland replied, taking her by the scruff of her neck. Kelsea opened her mouth and gasped, the corners of her lips pulling into an encouraging grin. His hand moved down the porous flesh of her tail, stroking her like a favored pet. "-Or maybe you're just easy to read."

"Hnnh!" She said, biting down on a laugh. "Too easy! Th-though I think her holiness has -mmn- a bit to do with it, too."

Roland felt his sanity swim up from beneath the pacifying headwaters at those words, noticing with surprise that he was, indeed, engaged in lascivious intercourse with both a Demon and a Priestess. His rational mind knew that there was more at play at this moment than mere sexual release, yet his reason failed him when Kelsea took hold of his manhood and began to stroke him vigorously.

"I want you, Roland." She said, putting her free hand against his face. She felt as hot to him as the burns that Almyra had applied to his person. But... soothing. It comforted him, the way she scalded like an inferno. "All of you. Now."

"Jealous cunt." He said, eliciting another free-hearted laugh from her. Kelsea's eyes were like wildfire, her lips full and her breasts firm. She had a stronger voice: a surer, more patrician tone. When she looked at Roland, he saw her authority more clearly than ever before.

Almyra was slurping, licking and lapping to Kelsea's rear. She pulled back long enough to take in a deep breath, before plunging back against the flesh that had enveloped her mind. Her face was red, her locks of dark hair trailing down her head in haphazard fashion. The Priestess of Gosvin groaned, her noble face coated with the sticky wetness of corruption. She seemed as worked up and horny from the act as the girl who was getting the tongue lashing. Kelsea's tail uncurled from Roland's waist and slithered down the Priestess' dress, flicking with the tip against the area near her crotch. She cried out in pleasure.

"I'm ready for you." Kelsea whispered, kissing Roland gently on the lips. "Again. Again, always again."

Roland obliged. He peeled the Succubus' stroking hands from his member and stepped around her, pulling the Priestess off of her charge and lifting her to her feet. He sat her near-hysterical body atop the bed, giving her a moment to collect herself as he aligned against Kelsea's pussy and pushed in. The Succubus let out a jubilant gasp to the sky as she felt him enter her. The tempo was fast, frenetic. Kelsea's own aura worked against her, whipping them both into a thrusting frenzy almost before Roland was securely within her.

He gripped her tail, pulling it vertically and revealing her nethers to him as it wriggled in his grasp. He liked the feel of it, the way the muscles within bent and contorted to his touch. Kelsea's back shivered as she seemed to suffer yet another induced orgasm from the stimulation. "Naaya!" She said, her head going skywards as she was caught off guard by the sensation. Roland kissed the tail, leaning down atop her as he adopted a hard and steady rhythm against her body.

They sawed against each other, his hips working a hard, forward thrust before suddenly changing its angle and trajectory of penetration. Roland grunted as he felt sensitivity slide along his cock as he quickened his thrusts, garnering still more gasping cries from the Succubus in his hands. He groped her breasts, pulling her to him as he massaged at her mammary glands.

Kelsea held the top of her thighs, balancing herself as her power suffused and inundated all of them. It was a heat in the air, a lingering smell that hovered just on the edge of noticeability. It was the heady expulsion of shallow breath that came from the creature's throat, more venereal than practical; the keening sound of her soaking vagina being penetrated, as she startled out ecstatic asthmatics. "Ah! Ah! Haah! Agh!"

Almyra and the Demon shared a look, and the breathless Priestess leaned forward on the bed, taking Kelsea's lips in her own as Roland mated with her from behind. Everything was fading to the background now, save the feel and warmth of her insides. Roland shook his head, but the only rational thoughts became one-word sentences of intent, of physical motion or sexual suggestion. He ploughed forwards, shaking her rear with the force of his thrusts again and again. Kelsea's tail slid like a viper's skin along Almyra's torso, trailing down to rub with generous beneficence against the stain of girlish pleasure that had coated the crotch of her robe.

Roland drew back, pulling himself nearly free of Kelsea's engulfing confines, watching the way her skin dragged at him, pulled as if to beg him to stay inside. The way her inner muscles clenched and her thighs tightened, he could see that the Succubus felt the same as her body did. He moved within her again, feeling that nirvana of pleasure that she touched within him. Kelsea kissed the bridge of Almyra's nose, lifting a startled laugh from the muddled mind of the manipulated adherent of Gosvin.

"Do you like it when I do that?" Kelsea whispered to her. The Priestess nodded in embarrassment. "Yeah?"

"Yeah."

Kelsea moaned as Roland hit a particularly deep spot in her. "H-have you done this before?"

"Y-yes." Kelsea's tail was having an equally incapacitating effect on the Priestess, her prehensile appendage sliding hard and fast along her navel. They seemed to be sharing an oddly intense moment together, something beyond the mere hedonistic pursuit they were trapped between. Their eyes were locked together, communicating through emotion as much as word. "When I was... younger."

Kelsea chuckled, her voice tainted with a note of macabre humor. "We're opposites, then." She glanced back at Roland, tossing her hair behind her neck as she stared at him against her flank. "I was a virgin, before Grevich took me."

"Kelsea." Roland muttered, grimacing like he'd just been knifed.

"It's okay." She said, "Cum for me, Roland."

He did, building to a crescendo of emotion and sensitive enjoyment. Roland hilted himself, rocking his hips tight to her own as Kelsea pushed back with equal verve and voracity. Her tail began to thrash spasmodically, and Almyra shared in the rhapsodic delirium that Kelsea provided. Kelsea came at the same time as the Priestess, both arching their backs as one, their voices intertwining in a peculiar, auditory induction. Instead of two sounds, it almost was like one at the same time.

Kelsea's tail pulled up, curling along Roland's chest as is pushed him out of her before he could finish. Standing on shaking legs, Kelsea took Almyra by the shoulders, standing up and adding their tongues to one another. "Follow me now." She whispered, her sing song voice carrying with it an intonation of command. The Priestess did as she was bidden, kneeling at the same time that Kelsea did. To Roland's surprise, both woman took a position at either side of his manhood, leaning in with puckered lips to peck at one another from between his turgid cock.

Kelsea glanced up at him, a mischievous smirk growing on her face as both women kissed and licked and sucked at his length. The Succubus' hand reached up from underneath him, stroking at his sensitive underside with her palm, coaxing his cum from his still slick head. Both she and Almyra licked the wet jism of Kelsea's insides clean off Roland's cock. The feeling was too great; Roland let out a groan and came, his penis bloating with cum before discharging itself in a line across the room.

His purple mistress let out an excited yelp, quickly circling around his length to swallow his dick with her lips. She gazed up at him, at the same time that Almyra did, their blinks synchronizing to the point of being unnerving. Roland groaned as Kelsea kissed his cockhead, her tongue lapping at his undercarriage and her hand cupping at his creaming balls. She tongued his slit, gulping audibly as she ingested his seed directly into her. All the while, Almyra continued to dutifully lap at his underside, her mouth widening and contracting with every twitching burst of his testicles.

He came for a far longer time than normal bounds, even as tired as he was, spent and sexually satisfied. Kelsea continued to compel him, milking of the last clinging droplets before at last pulling off of him, licking her lips and letting out a heavy breath. "That was..." She rubbed facetiously at her stomach. "Filling." She sat back on the bed to catch her breath. "Thank you, Roland."

Almyra also did the same, like a sibling following her elder's example. She stared down at her hands, the haze of eroticism slowly falling away from all of their senses. "What just-" She started, but her mouth snapped shut. She shook her head back and forth. "What have I done?"

"You saved her life." Roland said, moving to dress himself. The Priestess shot him an angry look.

"Is that what you call it, Roland? I have debased myself before my own God." She mumbled a prayer, and her hands began to glow again. "...Yet still he blesses me with his strength."

Kelsea put a hand atop Almyra's thigh. The Priestess stared down at it, her expression flat and empty. "Thank you, Priestess." She said, "I... I'm in your debt."

"Don't be so quick to thank me, Demon." She retorted. "I have only delayed the symptoms. You will be fine... for a day or so. But this spell cannot be broken by my power alone." Her brow tightened. "-And now you have tainted me, like you've done with the others." Almyra's voice grew thick with emotion. "What do you intend to do with us?"

Kelsea's face turned in confusion. "Nothing."

"So you did not bring the Imps, then?" She said, as Roland tied his weapons tight about his waist. "You don't command them?"

"Why..." Kelsea's face betrayed a genuine naivete, artless in its sincerity. Her features began to change, shifting back again to her human form as she sat upon the bed. "Why would I?"

Almyra's eyes widened, her body straightening in its place, becoming more taciturn and dignified in posture. "Because you're a-" She turned to look in disbelief at Roland. "...Who are you people?" She asked again.

"Two amoral mercenaries, a fat-assed bird, and her." Roland replied, throwing on his cumbersome overcoat as he looked for a long moment at the two women. "To be honest, your holiness, we've been tryin' to leave your home since the minute we got here." There was the sound of a horn in the distance. "Trust us or don't, we've got no more reason to love the Imps than you do."

The horn blew again, and everyone stopped in their tracks. A wide, gaping fear came to the Priestess' face as she hurriedly moved to stand.

"They're here." She said, her body still shaking from their sexual misadventure. "Gosvin guard your wayward servant." Roland stepped to the doorway, throwing it open as he cast one last look into the room. Almyra was huddled into herself, letting out a low, begging prayer to her diety, as Kelsea moved to comfort her. "Forgive her for her transgressions and sins, that her weakness be burned away in your blessed light. Keep her from the darkness-" Roland closed the door shut behind him,taking in a breath of the frigid air and feeling cold needles in his chest.

He strode out into the deepening night, noting the placement of torches across the perimeter and fingering his dagger, lifting and lowering it and cursing to himself yet again.

There was the sound of something behind him, near the wall. Something low, laughing and cackling. It sounded angry... and voracious. Roland turned, and drew his sword from its scabbard. It rang with the purifying sound of a slayer's edge, shining like silver in the creeping darkness.