The Sorority House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With regret, she lifted her face from my crotch, then leaned over and presented her full chest to me, a questing look in her eyes. With my eyes locked onto hers, I leaned forwards and took a nipple into my mouth, sucking on it like a baby's last meal. I knew that I would have her next. With one arm teasing the other breast and the other arm wrapped about her naked waist, I pushed her backwards until she collapsed back into the armchair, her butt on the footrest and her shoulders on the seat. With my lips still attached to her breasts and my knees on the floor, I held her ass in my hand and guided my shaft into her cunt. Savoring each sensation, I slowly slid in until I hit bottom as she cooed at me. With renewed energy, I drew back and then pounded back into her. I felt almost as if I was in heaven. Or hell. Either way, the feeling was incredible. I drew back again, and with vigor thrust back inside. Trinh moaned in ecstasy.

This was when Lisa re-entered the picture. She was suddenly in the room, standing behind Trinh in a fairly conservative outfit. A long, pleated skirt covered the sight of her long legs. A thick turtleneck was baggy enough to completely erase most of the curves of her upper body, her large breasts barely showing through. Her hair was pulled back in a no-nonsense braid and a stern expression on her face completed the ensemble. She looked like your stereotypical librarian. Her eyes were also slightly puffy as if she'd been crying. I could feel the room chill five degrees in two seconds. Noticing my suddenly rigid state, Trinh stopped her gyrating and craned her neck to get a look.

Lisa uncrossed her arms and stormed forwards. Taking a full grip of my shoulder, I was yanked backwards, my stiff rod exiting Trinh's squishy cunt with a plop. I was still naked, she put all of what little weight she had into forcing me out the door.

I felt myself slightly deflating in the cool air of the hallway. With a firm hand in the small of my back she propelled me forwards. An aKDPhi sister I didn't recognize was walking the other way, and her eyes were immediately drawn downwards to my exposed state. I felt myself softening further as the blood rushed out of my crotch and into my face as I blushed fiercely, trying to cover my cock with my hands. After what felt like an eternity out in the open, we found ourselves in front of Trinh's door. She slammed it open hard enough to have it bang against the doorstop, and pushed me inside.

She was angry, I could tell. She stalked across the room and yanked open Trinh's bedside drawer. When her hand withdrew she held a jar in her hand, stalking back to me as she twisted the cap. My rod was still soft when her cool hand took a hold of me, coating my tool with what appeared to be lube. I stood mute as she tugged and twisted none too gently on it, and through a little pain I felt myself to rise. I dared not say a thing.

When she was satisfied with the layers of lube on me she reached down and lifted her top over her head in one go. The pleated skirt soon followed, then the bra and panties. The bra had been one of those huge bust-flattening deals, which explained why she'd looked so plain before. The heels, the same ones as Friday night, stayed on. The tight braid stayed in place. There was nothing sexy about her movements; it was all very business like. But despite the icy cold situation and the cool air of the room, I felt myself hardening to full rigidity at the sight of Lisa's stunning nude body.

"It's the ass thing, right? She let you fuck her up the ass and you loved every second of it." Taking the jar, she began to apply the lube to her own ass. Realization dawned on me.

"Wait, that's not it. Lisa, you don't have to do this."

"Let us get one thing straight," she snapped. "You are nothing but a fucktoy to me, alright? You do not belong to me. We are not together. If that slut wants to fuck you, that's fine. You mean nothing to me." Her eyes were cold, the golden reflection dark. But they were wavering, as if she was trying to convince herself more than convince me.

In the back of my head, I wanted to stop and talk to her, even though I had no idea what to say. On the other hand, the prospect of no-strings attached sex with multiple gorgeous women was an attractive idea. I didn't want to give up the other girls. I just wasn't sure what Lisa meant to me. "Have you ever done this before?"

She hesitated for only a moment. "No." Then her jaw set and the glare in her eyes returned. "But you will do as you're told." She got on all fours on the bed, her heels hanging off the edge and her wet ass staring me in the face. "Now get over here and FUCK me!"

I knew I was being led by my little head. The one attached to the shaft now glistening in the light with lube and approaching Lisa's puckered anus. Her ass was so beautiful. Its curves and the flex of her legs enraptured me. I would have to make a decision about her, about us, very soon. But not right now. My hands grasped her hips, and I placed that little head at her entrance. Her body was stiff, tight, and with great effort I saw her trying her damnedest to relax. I pressed against that rosebud, and as she finally relaxed a bit, the head pushed it's way inside.

Once it popped in, Lisa suddenly drove her hips back and crying out in pain buried me to the balls. She was so tight. The lubrication was barely enough to keep things slick. She was so warm and the feeling both from my cock and the idea of fucking Lisa up the ass in my head nearly pushed me over the edge right then and there. Her head was craned back to watch me and I saw the tears in her eyes. But she gritted her teeth and retracted back from me, then slammed back down. I didn't move, letting her control the pace and power as she banged her ass around me. Gradually, she became accustomed to having me inside her and took up a steady rhythm.

When she felt relaxed enough around me I began to buck my hips as well. With hands firmly on her hips I drove myself into her again and again. Her pain was apparently gone as erotic female moans began to fill the air. I absorbed that she was okay into my head and gave myself over to the pleasure. I reveled in the "perfect" feeling of my rod buried inside of her. I pistoned in and out of her sweet butt cheeks as she screamed at me to pound her harder and harder. This was no tender lovemaking. This was raw, animal, violent and impersonal sex. She was using me as an organic dildo to violate her no-longer virgin butthole. I was using her as (literally) a piece of ass. For a few minutes, she ceased to be Lisa. She was just a sorority chick I scored with. In my mind, she would only be "her."

I cared not if she would find orgasm. It seemed like she didn't care about me either. I grabbed at her tits roughly, using them as leverage to yank her little body onto me over and again. Her fingers were busy at her crotch as she fingered her own sopping wet cunt. Without warning, she was orgasming, her body shuddering as the wave of pleasure swept through her. After a minute, she collapsed onto her face from exhaustion, no longer moving.

I didn't let up. She was limp as my hands took a new grip of her hips, yanking her back and forth like a rag doll about my rod. After a few more thrusts, I was spewing my load up her ass. It wasn't very satisfying, or even sexual. It felt only like the end of the sex.

I pulled out, and watched her panting on Trinh's bed as she fought to regain her breath. When she had recovered enough, she turned and propped herself up on one elbow. "There was nothing special between us. I'm no different than Daphne, or Aika, or Trinh. We were not together, so there's nothing for me to get jealous about. We're done now, so go away."

I wanted to tell her that she was wrong. That she was special. But I wasn't entirely sure myself. So I couldn't say it. Without a word, I turned and left the room.

As the door closed behind me, I heard Lisa begin to sob.

***

Monday afternoon. I sat on a stool at Starbucks, my coffee balanced on the counter mounted against the windows. I'd popped the lid off my Mochiatto and was idly stirring it. What had happened? The way my mind saw it, I'd been presented with two choices after Friday night. I could have kicked back, enjoyed the sex, and never made any one of the girls particularly special. If I'd prevented Lisa and I from separating ourselves from the group, there would have been no jealousy or emotional tie-ups. Or, I could have pursued Lisa. We might have really become something special. I still might not have been able to stop Trinh yesterday morning (I was unconscious), but I could have gone after Lisa and cleared things up when she walked in on us. I could have prevented Trinh from pouring my coffee down my throat with her tongue. And maybe I'd be together with one of the most beautiful and fascinating women I've ever met.

In the end, I had not chosen either, and sort of done both halfway. In the end, it had become neither attachment-free group sex nor a close special relationship. Only a dissatisfying hybrid of both that now led to heartache.

Lisa was special. I knew it from the first night. We weren't together, but we had a connection. And I had lost her. Given the orgy of Saturday night, and if I explained myself, she could probably understand how I'd slept with Trinh Sunday morning. But I'd nailed myself into my coffin when I didn't stop Trinh from kissing me here in Starbucks yesterday.

"Hey there, stud."

I looked up from my coffee, and there were the blue-accented eyes sliding onto the stool next to me. Trinh was stunning as always. I could look at her lithe body and stare at her pretty face all day. She slid over until her butt banged into mine, and she placed a soft hand on my thigh possessively. She leaned forwards to capture my mouth with hers, but I jerked away.

"What's wrong? Not interested anymore?" She put on a pouting look. "You left me hanging last night and I had to beg Tim to finish me off."

I remembered. I'd had to return to Daphne's room to get my clothes, and Tim was banging away at Trinh when I got back. My eyes hardened and my jaw was dead set. "Trinh, you are an amazing fuck and I would love to make it up to you sometime." I took a deep breath. "But I really have to go now."

I got up and left. And I didn't look back.

In three hours I was ready. I drove the now familiar route to Greek Row from my house. I parked out back and opened the back door to alpha Kappa Delta Phi, and bounded up the stairs to the second floor. More than a few sisters I passed in the hallway gave me the once over look and whistled their appreciation, including Daphne. I guess I looked pretty sharp in a full suit. My hair was in place, and I redid my tie six times before I got it perfect.

I rapped twice on the door to Lisa's room. After a moment, she opened the door and gasped when she saw me. I said nothing but handed her the bouquet of red roses and stood there awkwardly in the hallway.

Lisa smiled as she accepted them and inhaled their sweet scent. Then she stopped and looked at me expectantly. I smiled. The light in Lisa's eyes was back.

I don't even remember exactly what I said then. I told her I had been confused. I knew she was special, more special to me than any of the other girls. But we were not together. I was just a dick to be used by any of the four girls. She did not belong to me, and I did not belong to her, so there was nothing to be jealous of. But that was the past. That was done. So now I wanted to start over.

And so, here I was, dressed in my best. I'd booked reservations at a very fancy and very expensive restaurant. I'd brought flowers and washed my car. And would Lisa, please, go out to dinner with me tonight? I wanted to be together with her. I wanted to belong to her.

She said nothing for a moment. Then she handed the roses back to me.

I was stunned. My hands accepted them back as I felt my heart drop into my stomach. I stood dumbfounded for a moment as she stepped back to close the door.

But before she closed it, she smiled. Her eyes twinkled at me. "Give me an hour to change. Then you will come back, knock on my door, and offer me the flowers. And then I'll say yes."

TO BE CONTINUED...

12