The Sorority House Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I didn't care. At this point, you could have sent a tidal wave rushing towards us to wipe out the planet and we would not have interrupted our lovemaking. This was entirely different from the animalistic and cold fuck my last encounter with Lisa's ass had been. I savored the perfect feeling I had being joined with her. In this moment, I could not imagine another day without her. We were so attuned to each other, so perfect for one another. I swore not to let anything else ever come between us, not my raging libido, not Trinh, not my job in San Francisco. I would find away to stay together with Lisa after graduation. I only wished that we had found each other sooner.

And without any warning, we were both coming. My eyes were locked with hers as I watched the crescendo of pleasure roar through her eyes, and I'm sure she saw my climax in my eyes as well. I poured myself out into her bowels, and felt her wave gush out of her cunt as the violent crashing of our juices set off fireworks of pleasure in our hips.

It seemed like hours later that she was half-asleep on top of my bare chest. I cradled her tenderly, simply enjoying the intimacy of the moment. Soul mate. Now I understood.

"I love you."

Lisa's whispered proclamation reverberated through my head. It sent waves of a non-physical pleasure coursing through my head. Instinctively I was about to respond with an "I love you" of my own, but something stopped me. I was rigidly still for a moment. I could hear in her voice how much she wanted me to say it back. But I was afraid. I had never said those three little words and meant it before, and while I truly wanted to say them now, I couldn't. I did not want to say it with typical male emptiness again. I had to be sure I truly loved her before I could say it. Stroking her hair gently, I held her head in my arms. We lay there quietly for a long time, neither of us saying a thing.

***

Friday night. To celebrate the end of Finals Week, alpha Kappa Delta Phi decided to throw a Beach Barbecue with the whole Sorority and whatever male friends the sisters chose to invite. The Sorority President was from a wealthy family in Santa Monica, where they had a large beach house and a wide private beach, warded by high fences. While the college co-eds would not have the run of the house, we'd still have a big strip of sand and ocean to play with.

And so our little coterie loaded up to spend the night partying and drinking and who knows what else. Aika hitched a ride in my car with Lisa and myself, Trinh and Quyen both rode with Tim and Daphne. For the moment, I was glad that Aika had not been present last night at the Sorority House party, she could say nothing to Lisa about it now. Of some surprise was that Officer Bobby, the student who had busted us yesterday at the Bell Tower was Aika's date tonight.

For the first few hours, we had your typical college beach party: Frisbee and volleyball, barbecued burgers and hot dogs, and beer all throughout. All of us got suitably toasted, but I was very careful not to get too drunk tonight after the events of last night. The weather was summer warmth, and the view was great. Every sorority babe in a bikini, some sporting thongs and g-strings. Trinh and Quyen spent the whole night flirting with me, in matching blue and violet string bikini's that begged the attention of every male within sight. I was very cautious in flirting back, however, as Lisa was always nearby in a pastel blue halter top bikini and matching flower-print sarong.

By ten o'clock however, the sun had gone down and all that was left were various fire pits and a few tiki torches, casting everything and everyone in a flickering golden glow. A bright full moon and a clear sky (comparatively clear for Los Angeles) rippled light off of the ocean waves and shone a white glow in the air.

The music had softened to a more relaxing tempo, and groups of people began to segregate and form around the distanced fire pits. It was the last night before Graduation, and we all wanted to make it memorable. I hadn't quite realized how memorable the girls intended to make it until Lisa handed me two little white pills.

My immediate reaction was to wave her off. I wasn't planning on any drugs that would more likely erase my memory of this night. But she insisted, saying that they weren't narcotics or anything and showing me the inscriptions on them: VIAGRA. "I'm not worried about your ability to get it up," Lisa reassured me. "But I talked with the girls and we want to make you all LAST extra long tonight!"

I looked around for a moment, and saw both Tim and Bobby with little white pills thrust at them. Tim shrugged and popped them in without a second thought. Aika was whispering into Bobby's ear, and it was clear that his brain was exploding in his skull as Aika described the pleasure he was to experience tonight. I turned back to Lisa, and it was hard to describe the wicked grin she had on her face at the time. I could best characterize it as "predatory."

"Save up your strength, honey." Lisa's look had turned playful once again. "By the time we're finished with you, you won't be able to walk!" And she pounced on me.

She had her hands on my face, holding me in my place on my back as her tongue sparred with mine for dominance of my own mouth. I had fortunately landed squarely in the middle of a beach blanket. I was clutching her tightly, immediately aware that this beach party was about to take a turn for the surreal. She produced a bottle of water, threw the Viagra down my throat and had me swallow them down. She reached back to undo her bikini top, letting her heavy knockers fall free to my appreciative gaze as they flickered in the firelight. No matter how many times I had seen them, it still thrilled me to catch a glimpse of Lisa's tits.

She reached down to hold my head again as I kissed her, but while I knew her hands were about my head, I could feel my swim trunks being dragged off of my legs. Already, I could feel the chemical rush joining my own arousal and bringing my rod to a painful full mast very quickly. I felt an incredibly tight pussy already descending upon my upright shaft, but could not see a thing as Lisa's kissing face still blocked my view.

The tininess of the cunt plus the breakneck pace the girl was already thrusting with told me Aika was the source of my pleasure, her auburn hair glinting in the firelight. At last, Lisa moved out of the way, confirming that a fully naked Aika was busy bouncing up and down my shaft.

Lisa backed off, and I watched as she slipped off the sarong, and pulled her bikini bottoms off. She sat down on the blanket next to me, and spread her legs wide. I soon saw Daphne's face descending into Lisa's crotch, the smile on Lisa's face evident that she was very much looking forward to being eaten out by the best rug-muncher in all of aKDPhi. Along with Daphne, I could already see Tim buried into Daphne doggy style, and our little fivesome writhed and bucked together.

Just on the other side of the fire pit, I could see that Trinh and Quyen had cornered Bobby onto another blanket, his eyes bugging out as he watched the near-twins caressing and undressing each other.

In the midst of the moans and yelps and Aika's classic screams, Tim fixed a look on me, even as he pumped into his girlfriend. "Hey man, you've banged what, FIVE girls in the last few days! Daphne included!" He looked to Lisa. "When am I going to get a piece of your woman?!?"

I looked to Lisa, it was her choice. While I definitely did not mind her getting her groove on with other women, the thought of her with another man hit a nerve of jealousy in my head. Especially with Tim's reputation for having a big dick.

But Lisa shook her head. "Sorry, Timmy, but I'm a one-man woman!" She looked over and smiled sweetly at me, even as Aika shrieked her way into another orgasm as she impaled herself on my rod.

That thought rolled around in my head for a bit. I'd been with her, Daphne, Aika, Trinh, and Quyen, although she didn't know about Quyen yet. Yet while Lisa had always eagerly participated in our orgies, she had never even done so much as touch another man.

Now while the Viagra was known for doing wonders at keeping a man up, it also deadened some of the feelings coming from my prick. Even as Aika was reaching her third orgasm atop me, with some help from a fondling Lisa, I was nowhere near coming. Tim seemed to be in the same position, I watched as Lisa peaked into her second orgasm from Daphne's ministrations and Daphne herself was moaning out a climax, but Tim kept pounding away like a machine.

No amount of deadened pleasure nerves could keep Bobby from spilling over. The dual attack of Trinh and Quyen upon him sent him over the edge, to where he pulled out of Trinh's wet pussy and arced his semen over both girls' bodies, which they proceeded to rapidly lick off of each other, giving him fresh motivation to start rising up again.

Aika shrieked out loud enough to attract the attention of the whole beach, signaling another orgasm, then toppled off of me and onto her back, worn out for the moment. The girls took this as their cue to rotate, with Quyen and Trinh coming over to us while Daphne slipped off of Tim and headed towards Bobby. I could only imagine what was going through Bobby's head as he watched Daphne's bounteous breasts bouncing towards him. I still can never say enough about how fabulous Daphne's rack was.

I had intended to attempt to stay away from Trinh lest Lisa get any hint as to our adventures last night, but Lisa instead moved directly to Trinh, whispering in her ear and causing a little smile to form on the Vietnamese girl's face. Lisa then tugged on Quyen and directed her to lie down so Lisa could dive down and taste the Sorority Secretary's musky cunt.

Tim hovered over Aika, gently kissing her back to consciousness and then lifting up by her small waist, sat Aika down in his lap, his fat dick spearing into her tight box. His entry woke up Aika fully, and she was already whimpering before he even bottomed out in her. Then with a firm grip on her hips and shoulders, Tim began to propel the little Japanese girl up and down his member.

In the meanwhile, Trinh made a beeline directly to me with a look of pure lust on her face, grabbing my head and kissing me deeply. With her lips still locked onto mine, I opened my eyes and questioned a look towards Lisa. She looked up long enough from Quyen's crotch to give me an encouraging smile, and a head nod to signal me to go for it. Thus, encouraged, I suddenly pushed Trinh off of me and lay her onto her back. I got a good grip on her hips, and pulled her legs up onto my shoulders. Thus, with her hips hanging in the air, I guided my swollen member forwards and through the folds of her pussy.

Looking about, Aika's eyes were shut tightly from the intense fucking she was receiving. Quyen's closed eyes and quietness made me almost believe she was asleep if not for the way her hips twitched every now and again when Lisa hit a sensitive spot. And Bobby was in heaven as he was experiencing Daphne's inferno pussy first-hand, while his face was buried amongst those mountains on her chest.

Quyen actually moaned when she came, one of the first sounds I had ever heard her make while having sex, and Lisa popped up with a wet smile, Quyen's juices flowing freely down her face. Tim roared out as he finally pushed over the edge, filling a twitching Aika with his cum, who promptly passed out from what seemed like a sixth orgasm.

And I was still pounding away at a highly aroused Trinh. She was yelping and moaning and groaning with every thrust, clearly having a good time. Her hands were caressing and tweaking her tits, and she flexed her legs around my neck to pull her self onto me, and my left hand was busy on top of her love button. Her second orgasm of our rendezvous had coated me with a fresh layer of lubrication, and I pistoned in and out of her with ease. When I repositioned my left hand to get a better grip on Trinh's ass cheeks, I saw Lisa's hand take its place at Trinh's clit, stirring a fresh set of moans that were rapidly devolving into one long moan. And I felt Lisa's tongue on my ear. "Fill her up. I want to see you come inside her. And then I'm going to suck it out of her. Fill her up, honey!"

Lisa's sensuous voice in my ear sent me over the edge, and I blasted off, shooting what felt like gallons into Trinh's pliant body. After five shots, I kept going and began to wonder if I had that much liquid inside of me.

At last I was spent, and I lowered Trinh's hips to the blanket as I disengaged. Lisa, eager not to let any of my jizz spill out, quickly had her mouth on Trinh's pussy and was rotating her own hips around for an erotic sixty-nine. I marveled at the sight for a moment: my girlfriend, whom I almost loved, going down on and being eaten out by the sensual seductress whom I lusted for.

Bobby had also apparently reached his climax, although Daphne jerked off of him and took his cum down her throat, her tongue bobbing up and down his still erect member to clean it off.

This was when I noticed that I was also still erect. I had just come harder than I can ever remember, but there was a chemical pain in my crotch that apparently was causing me to stay hard. And as long as I was hard, it seemed that the girls would go on forever. I was in for a long night. Even Aika was beginning to wake up and hungrily look around for her next target. A total nympho indeed.

I was still flat on my back watching as Lisa drank down the last of my juice from Trinh's box when I heard the soft footsteps of someone approaching us. I turned around to see two people actually, although it was the woman in front who caught my attention.

Skyscraper legs ran up and up (and up) to the tiniest white G-string bottom you've ever seen, barely covering a tight slit, and proving to the world that this woman was shaved bare. Her skin had a wonderful light golden complexion, with a flat tummy leading up to large, round breasts. They had the unnatural roundness to indicate she had implants, but they were fabulous anyway. As wonderful as all that was, this woman had a gorgeous face, a model's face. To top it off, despite her Asian features, her hair was a fine light brown, no doubt due to her Caucasian parentage. I recognized her at once because this was not a girl you forgot easily, and Lisa had pointed her out as Kiana, the Sorority President. Her father had been a Swedish businessman and married a Hawaiian native, and Kiana had apparently gotten the best of both worlds when it came to her genetics.

"So these are the guys I've been hearing so much about," her voice had a musical lilt to it. Lisa had told me that "Ki" knew exactly how pretty she was and used it to play all the guys around her. Behind her was Vivian, a young Hawaiian first-year I'd met around the Sorority House, who apparently followed Kiana wherever she went. Vivian was a shy, bookish type, and I'd never really thought of her in a sexual way before. But here she was, a cute face without her glasses and in a red bikini that proved she had been hiding a nice figure underneath her librarian exterior. Her hips were nicely flared and she sported a solid B-cup, but she still had that gawky uncoordination that indicated she'd only recently grown into her figure.

As I looked up at Kiana, she kneeled down on the blanket next to me, her cool hand enfolding my shaft, finding that it was a hard as a rock. Standing up again, she lowered the G-string to the ground, then sank down with her knees on either side of my head. I deeply inhaled the rich aroma of her sweet sex, descending to my lips. "Lisa told me you were a natural at oral sex. Let's see if she was right."

I was determined to live up to Lisa's recommendation of me, and my tongue eagerly began to stroke along Kiana's bare slit. My tongue twisted and caressed, and wrapped around her clit. I was rewarded with a sigh of pleasure escaping Ki's mouth, as her thighs tightened involuntarily around my head.

Vivian stood by watching my head bobbing in Kiana's crotch, the arousal evident in her eyes. Then Kiana told her to go take care of me on the other end, and Vivian leapt to the task. I soon felt a hot mouth enveloping my mast, and what Vivian lacked in experience she more than made up for with enthusiasm. Her lips were wildly bobbing about me, her fingernails scraping my balls, sending me into a pleasurable orbit. But I had to stay focused on the task before my face, and with a furious rush of lips and tongue and a finger popped up her ass, Kiana flooded my mouth with her juices in record time.

She lifted off of me but quickly returned, her hands clutching my face as she kissed me passionately, tasting herself on my lips. "Ooh, that was really good. Lisa was right! Now I HAVE to see if you fuck as good as you suck!"

She moved Vivian out of the way, who released my dick, pouting like she was leaving her favorite lollipop. But Lisa sidled up to her, pulling her into a friendly kiss and gently tugging Vivian's bikini off.

Aika was now attacking Bobby, her hips driving down onto him while she shrieked and hissed at him while he was flat on his back. Tim was driving into Quyen doggy-style, his hips making a rhythmic slapping noise every time he slammed into her butt cheeks and Quyen's violet-tinged hair shimmering in the moonlight. Daphne was relaxing on her back, Quyen dipping her head between Daphne's legs with each push from Tim. And Trinh had moved to the other side of Vivian with her lips locked onto one of Vivian's hard nipples, the two upperclassmen ravaging the poor first-year's supple body. But even as she was dually pleasured, Vivian kept her eyes locked onto Kiana and me.

We'd started with Kiana lowering herself onto my shaft while I was still on my back, and I marveled at her buoyant breasts when I had yanked her bikini top off. Fake breasts may look unnatural, but they are still the most beautiful objects I have ever seen. I had then rolled her over and lifted myself onto my knees, where I held her hips up in my hands and was thrusting into her like there was no tomorrow. Ki was screaming out "oh, fuck!" with each thrust, clawing at the sand, her head whipping back and forth while I pushed into her and watched her tits bounce back and forth. She had already climaxed once this way and I was pushing her towards another.

Vivian spilled over into orgasm quickly, moaning into Lisa's mouth as I watched their tongues dancing in the air, as Trinh drank down her love juices from her position in Vivian's crotch. I saw Tim pull out of Quyen and began to spray ribbons of cum in the air, coating her backside with his fluids. And at this peak, the shriek that signaled an Aika orgasm shattered the air around us.

Right when I jammed a finger up Kiana's ass, it seemed as though Kiana had reached boiling point as well because her body took on a new level of energetic thrashing about as she yelled out her climax with a screaming "I'm cumming!" Her inner muscles spasmed about my rod as she crested over, and when the wave of her orgasm crashed into me, I let loose, firing both barrels deep into Ki's body. When I started shooting blanks, I pulled out from her, admiring Kiana's glorious naked form as she lay back sprawled out, muttering a breathy "whoa..."

I was pleased with my performance, but thoroughly exhausted. As much fun as the sex was, I wouldn't mind going home to take a nap. And yet my dick would not deflate. Only on extremely rare occasions had I ever come more than twice before, but it seemed like it would take at least three shots to wear off the effects of the Viagra.

Vivian had moved to Kiana's side, stroking her hair, but looking at me with wonderment. Kiana looked up to her young charge, and followed her gaze to me. "Do you want to try him out, little one?" she asked. Vivian gulped and then nodded yes, and she lowered herself onto her back across the large beach blanket. With Lisa prodding me from behind, I knelt between her legs, and leaned down to taste her sweet juices. Vivian shuddered at my touch, then gave me a brave little smile as I moved upwards and placed my painfully hard member at the entrance to Vivian's pussy.