The Spider Pt. 22

Story Info
Snow and semen.
2.3k words
4.46
9.1k
5

Part 22 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fall had officially surrendered to winter in the City. The winds carried in the freezing rain, scouring and sanitizing the streets. The trees stood like skeletons framed against eerily bright night skies. Every so often, the snows would fall, and temporarily bury everything in its calming blanket of white. If you had been the first one to walk out in the morning after a fresh snowfall, you might think that everything had ground to a halt, that human struggles and fighting had finally come to an end, that the world was proceeding as it should, the mistakes of human civilization being buried under the past.

And then you might watch as the humans dug themselves out once more, firing up their machines, blasting their noises, making artificial light erupt from every corner. Yelling at each other, running to wherever, fighting, fucking, repeating, a cycle with no end. You might shake your head. You might go back in and sleep some more, if you could.

Richard Wayne was looking at the pistol pointed at him and wishing he was in his bed.

"Easy now, easy now," he was saying as the snow fell gently all around him.

"Give me your fucking money," the man with the gun was saying to him.

"OK. OK. I'm going to reach into my pocket and get my wallet out- there's not a lot of cash in there, but you can have it all. OK? You can take the whole wallet. Credit cards."

"And your phone!"

"Sure, sure."

Richard wasn't all that sure what this person with the gun thought he would do with Richard's phone, exactly. Richard would just disable it when he got home, it would be little more useful than a brick would be. But Richard didn't bother to explain that to this guy. The way the hand that held the gun was shaking, this guy had been up on an all night bender on something.

The missing teeth spoke to methamphetamine, but who knew anymore.

All Richard knew was that he didn't want to get shot by some meth head.

He held up his wallet.

"Here you go. OK? OK?"

The man with the gun reached his hand out, his face a rictus of anger, shattered teeth and need.

All of a sudden a black shape fell out of the sky, appearing like nothing more than a black blur against the white of the snow. Faster than Richard could see, he heard a crack, and then a thump, and the man with the gun was laying bleeding in the snow. A petite woman dressed all in black was standing over him, kicking his pistol far away into the gutter.

She turned to face Richard.

Richard was still standing there holding his wallet out.

The woman in black laughed behind her mask.

"You can put your wallet away now," she told him.

Richard put his wallet back in his pants. The man with the gun moaned and stirred in the snow.

She spun around and slammed her boot against his head once again. This time, he didn't make another sound.

"Sorry about that," she said.

"That's OK," Richard said, although he had no fucking idea what he was talking about.

"You hurt?"

"No. I'm just on my way to the club. Get a drink."

"Sounds good."

The two of them just stood there looking at each other for a couple of moments.

"So, uh," he said. "Should I go on my way, or... I mean, do you need some money or something?"

"No! No, I don't do this for money."

"OK."

"I'm the Spider."

"OK. Thanks, Spider lady."

"Not 'Spider lady'. Just 'the Spider'. Fuck."

"OK! OK. Thanks, the Spider."

Fuck, she thought to herself. I'm really off my game here.

"You have a nice night, citizen."

Citizen?

"You too, the Spider."

Fuck.

As fast as she had come, the Spider lifted herself straight up into the calm and snowing sky.

Richard stood there peering up into the sky for a moment, gentle snowflakes falling and melting on his face.

This fucking City, I tell you what, he was thinking.

Shrugging, he pulled his collar up and went on his way to the club. He had only taken a couple of steps, though, before he heard another thump in the snow behind him.

What now, he thought, turning around. Is it the Spider lady again?

But it was not. This woman was considerably taller, and dressed not at all for the winter. She had boots on, sure, but otherwise was clad only in metallic looking panties and a thin band across her large breasts.

She was standing there, over the man with the gun, her hands balled into fists on her hips.

After a moment or two, she looked up at Richard.

"Hello," she said.

"Hello."

"Looks like you had some trouble."

"Yeah."

"You OK?"

"Yeah. Aren't you cold?"

"What? No- no, I don't get cold."

"Oh."

She took a couple of steps closer to Richard, the snow falling and melting on her silver hair.

"So what happened- you knock this motherfucker out, or what?" she wanted to know.

"Uh..."

She stepped closer. Richard could see that she was somehow sweating, her eyes were red, her hands seemed a little unsteady.

"Just tell me," she said. "It's OK. I won't hurt you. I'm one of the good guys."

"I was heading to the club, and this guy pulled a gun on me, and some Spider lady came out of the sky and kicked his ass. That's all."

"Spider lady? Do you mean the Spider?"

Fuck, Richard thought. Here we go again.

"Yeah, yeah, sorry... the Spider kicked his ass. Knocked him out cold."

"Fuck! Where did she go? Do you know? I need to find her- as soon as possible."

Richard just shrugged, and waved his hand at the night sky.

"It's very important that I find her- what's your name?"

"Richard."

"Richard, I need to find the Spider. Do you have any idea where I can find her? I've been looking all night- I've been looking for days. I don't want to have to go back to him and tell him that I can't find her again."

"I'm sorry," he said. "I don't know. I was just going to the club."

She frowned, and looked up into the night sky. Nothing but snow.

"Fuck," she whispered to herself.

Richard stood there, wondering if he could go, or...

Finally she looked at Richard again.

"Richard?" she asked in a low voice. "Do you think it would be all right if I sucked your dick for you?"

"What?"

Reaching back, she undid the clasp, and let her heavy, full breasts fall free.

"Please, Richard. I really need to have you cum in my mouth right now."

******************************

Her hands shaking, the Fist undid Richard's pants. His dick fell out, cold, limp, small in the freezing wind of the alley.

She pushed him up against the brick wall of the alley, and knelt down in front of him. She pulled him into her mouth, sucking him deep into her lips.

Fuck this better work, she was thinking. Please work. Please.

Don't make me have to go back to him.

Richard's penis grew warm and stiff in her mouth, seeming small and insignificant somehow. He moaned, leaning up against the wall.

She sucked fast, desperately, like a starving person. Her head was pounding, her hands shaking as she slurped noisily on the stranger's dick in a cold alley. She lowered her head and pulled him deeper into her mouth, as far as she could suck him in, her nose pressed into the warmth of his pubic hair and belly.

Richard's hips began to buck around on the cold wall, his dick squirting into the mouth of the powerful woman kneeling at his feet. He came as hard as he had ever cum before, pumping her full of his semen. He tasted watery to her, thin, insufficient. She drank down every drop he had to offer, her head bobbing as she knelt in the snow, her lips and tongue working to pull every last little bit from his softening penis.

Nothing. A waste. This didn't help at all. I'm going to have to return to him, she knew. I'm going to have to crawl around. Other men don't have what it takes to satisfy me, and I'm going to have to let him use me and debase me again, have to serve him, have to be his slave, or I don't get the cum I need to survive.

Her head was pounding now, her vision blurry. She wondered if she might throw up the strange man's semen all over the snow.

Fuck.

She stood up, wiping her lips with her forearm, a full head taller than Richard. She began to pull her top back tightly across her breasts, strapping them down to her chest, buckling them in. Her hands were shaking at this point even more than they had, making it harder.

"So, uh, I'm on my way to the club down the street if you, you know, maybe wanted to..." Richard said, buttoning his pants back up.

The powerful woman just looked at him briefly, her eyes narrowing. Without another word, she lifted her arms, and erupted straight up into the snowy night sky.

This fucking City, I tell you what, Richard was thinking.

Richard Wayne made his way to the club. None of his friends, he knew, were going to believe a single word of this.

******************************

Later she stood in front of him, shaking, crying. He had a single bottle of beer on the table of his apartment, half full, next to his glass.

He leaned forward, looking at her intently with his black eyes.

"You say that someone saw the Spider?"

"Yes, Master. She interrupted a crime. I just missed her."

"Interesting. So she's out and fighting crime again. Good for her."

"Please, I need-"

"Come pour my beer."

She lowered her head and poured the remaining half bottle of beer into his glass. He waved her away.

"Well, soon she'll fuck up," he went on. "You'll find her. She's no match for you, little slave, and sooner or later you'll capture her and bring her back to me. Once I have her-"

"Yes Master. Please."

"Quit begging. I know what you need. You'll get it."

She bowed her head.

"This weekend you are going to kill the last of the high ranking bosses of the Korean syndicate- Park Soo Jung. I know where she will be, but she's never alone. You'll have to eliminate quite a lot of her bodyguards."

She felt terrible. Her whole body hurt. Her head was pounding, feeling as if it would split right open. She retched, dry heaved.

"Please..."

"Disgusting. I'll tell you want I need you to bring me as proof that you have done what I want."

She fell to her knees, lowered her head to the floor, prostrating herself in front of him.

He drank from his glass of beer.

"There's something about you," he said, very quietly. "Something you aren't telling me."

"No," she whimpered into the cheap linoleum.

"There is, though. Fetch the wire."

"Please," she begged.

"Go!"

She jumped up, and ran to his bedroom, opening the closet there. She removed a length of barbed wire, a few feet long. She returned to the kitchen, where he was draining the last of his beer, and knelt at his feet.

She offered him the length of barbed wire.

He took it, and stood up.

"You have a little secret, don't you, slave bitch," he said. "I think you might have tried to escape me today. I think you might have a little flicker of resistance left in you still."

"No, Master!"

"We'll find out. I'm going to whip you with this barbed wire until you tell me what bad thing you did."

"I sucked someone's dick!" she screamed out. "I sucked his dick. I thought maybe it would stop the... pain. I thought maybe his cum would stop the pain. I'm sorry, Master. I'm sorry!"

She looked up at him, this strong, proud woman who had been a heroine, flying powerfully through the skies, fighting evil, in command of all she surveyed. But now, on her knees, she blinked up at him, tears rolling down her face, telling him that she was sorry, that she'd never do it again, never suck anyone's dick ever again.

"I know what I am! I know I'm your slave! I swear, Master!"

"I know," he said, not unkindly. "I'm still going to hurt you, though."

He reached down, and gathered up a tight handful of her hair, and began to drag her that way down the hallway towards his bedroom.

"I'm going to whip you with this barbed wire until you cum for me," he told her as he did. "You will. You are learning very well to associate the pain with pleasure. Soon you won't be able to tell the difference of the two at my hands, you'll beg and whine for me to hurt you same as you do for my cum."

She crawled along behind him, scrambling to keep up. Her hips were swaying, her pussy throbbing and pulsing with her need for his cum, deep inside her one or all of her slaveholes, making the pain go away again for a little while.

"Once you've cum for me, and told me all about this little dick you sucked tonight, I'm going to shove my cock into your asshole. You can beg for the cum you need that way tonight. I'm going to shove my huge cock right into you there, split you open. I'm going to fuck you and hurt you very much tonight."

"Please..." she said, trying to keep up with him on her hands and knees as he dragged her, no longer certain what she was begging for.

"I'm going to tear you up tonight. You won't be able to get out of bed all day tomorrow."