The Spiral Spa Ch. 02

Story Info
I try to resist the spiral again.
1.1k words
4.68
13.8k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a week since I stormed out of The Sea Swirl adamant I would never return. I had tried to complain to my co-workers for sending me to such a place with no warning but every time I tried to thoughts of that spiral would fill my mind and it would go blank and they'd give me a knowing look. Were they programmed as I was? Most likely, but unlike them I wasn't going to give in to that place and become some complicit sexual slave.

That was easier said that done though; the spiral would invade my thoughts at random no matter how hard I tried to resist. Every night I had tossed and turned in my sheets desperately turned on and unable to cum no matter what I did. Toys and my own fingers seemed only to tease me, even picking up a random man left me wanting. When I finally fell asleep, I dreamt of that black and white swirl and woke with sheets soaked through with more than just sweat. Since leaving the spa I had managed to orgasm only once, when I allowed myself to picture the spiral in my mind pulsing in time with my fingers. Ever since then the temptation had been there, to give in and see that swirl in my minds eye but I'd resisted. I had to break this programming before it went too deep.

The last thing I could do was go back to the spa, tempting as it might be. No, I would fight this, I refused to let that spiral entice me any further.

~

It had been a long day; my back was aching as I flopped into my office chair ready to spend the night online searching for some way to break this spell the spiral had on me. Thoughts of it were beginning to enter my mind at work, leaving me squirming awkwardly at my desk as I tried to ignore the ache between my legs. Other times my mind would wander, the spiral slowly filling my unconscious mind until I realised I'd been staring into space for five minutes.

I turned on my computer only for an email notification to pop up and make my mouth go dry.

'Thanks for your visit! We hope to see you again!'

It was from the Sea Swirl Spa.

A fog crept into my mind and I felt my eyelids flutter. I should archive it. Delete it. Ignore it. Anything but open it...and yet it called me. I could hear that whispering voice from the spa within my mind. Telling me what a good girl I was, how good I would feel if I listened. Want began to fill me.

With a trembling hand I clicked the envelope and the email opened. For a second there was nothing but a blank page but then a dot formed. Blinking in surprise I went to hit the delete icon when the dot began to grow, thin tendrils of black began to swirl around the centre, spreading outwards until it filled the entire window. A Spiral. The spiral!

I took a shaky breath, hand trembling on the mouse. I had to look away, now before it entranced me! I had to...

Had to...

I felt my eyes grow heavy and dilated. The swirling black and white drawing me closer to the screen. Vaguely I was aware my hand was moving, clicking right in the centre of the spiral so that it filled my entire screen, my whole vision. With every rotation I felt warm pleasure in my belly. It felt so good. I'd missed this so much this week. I would stop watching in a minute I just needed a little more, then I would be able to stop.

"Welcome back, Tara."

A voice came from my speakers, it was deep and masculine same as the one from the spa. It sent a shiver down my spine.

"Stop resisting, you want more, don't you?"

"Ye-No..." My words were sluggish, it was getting hard to think. I couldn't stop watching the spiral going round and round, drawing me in, making my mind blank and pliable. It was so tempting just to relax and fall into it, let those words wash over me. Obey...

"You want more." The voice repeated and then again, and again.

"You want more."

"You want the spiral."

"You want more."

With every repetition the spiral pulsed and I felt a jolt of pleasure. It felt like warm fingers were stroking me, circling my clit with each pulse. Wetness began to soak through my underwear and into my clothes.

"Good girl. Watch the spiral, let it give you pleasure."

The spiral sped up at the mention of pleasure, pulsing twice in quick succession and drawing a moan from my lips. So good...

"More..." The word was pleading, desperate.

If I could just cum, then I would be able to think straight. I couldn't with the spiral holding me at the edge like this. If I could just cum, oh God I needed to cum. I needed it so badly. The voice was continuing, orders to relax, to give in, to feel good were overlapping themselves. I could feel my mind getting heavy, letting it all settle in my brain, programming me more and more. It was getting so hard to fight.

Why did I want to fight anyway? I was in rapture, pleasuring building in my core. My nipples were hard against my bra, aching to be touched as was my cunt. Throbbing and aching to be touched. I wanted to plunge my own fingers inside to release the pressure but they hung limp at my sides, my whole body useless and loose as it slid down in my chair.

"The spiral gives you pleasure."

"The spiral gives me pleasure."

"You need the spiral."

"I n-need the spiral."

Pleasure and pressure were building now. I was so close, my hips thrusting uselessly against the air desperate for friction. I stared into the spiral, moaning, repeating everything I was told to, anything to get more, anything to-

The pleasure crested and I felt wetness flood out of me as I came, staring straight into the spiral as it pulsed over and over. The image seared itself in my brain as I came and came, over and over. The voice was speaking, telling me what a good girl I was, how only the spiral could do this for me. I didn't care, all I cared about was how I felt, how the spiral made me feel. I never wanted it to end.

But end it did, eventually having the spiral slow and fade leaving my panting heavily in my chair. It took a few minutes to come back to myself but as I did a sense of horror passed through me, I'd given in! I sat up, ready to go and clean myself up when I noticed the screen wasn't entirely blank. There was a simple form on the screen;

A form used to make another appointment at The Sea Swirl.

Almost against my will, I began to type.