The Spy Next Door

Story Info
Spying on my next door neighbour's son...
1.3k words
4.11
16.4k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm spring day. Pauline was enjoying her first free Saturday in a long time. At 36, she was a successful intellectual property lawyer. This meant long hours at the office, and little time to enjoy some of the financial perks that came with the job. Nonetheless, she enjoyed the intellectual challenge and was able to juggle work with regular visits to her favourite swimming pool.

Recently, she was able to buy a nice little house, with its own pool in a good neighbourhood. Secluded from both neighbouring villas by a tall hedge, it was cosy and completely hers to do with as she pleased. After a short but hectic week in which she worked full-time and moved her meagre belongings from the dingy flat she rented in the city to the semi-suburbs, she could finally look forward to a weekend off.

This particular Saturday she had woken up early, put on her swim suit, swimming cap to keep her long, brown hair out her face and goggles as she disliked opening her eyes under water. Not the sexiest look maybe, she reflected, as she glanced in the mirror. But worth it as the exercise gave her body a lithe, toned look and, more importantly, allowed her to relax and feel graceful in a way she never quite did when not in the water.

As the first rays of sun hit the water she dove in and swam at a brisk pace for three quarters of an hour, alternating freestyle with short distances of butterfly stroke. Feeling energised rather than tired after the swim, she got out of the pool, took off her goggles and swimming cap, shrugged on her bathrobe and started exploring her garden. Standing on her tippy-toes she could just look over the neighbour's hedge on the one side. No one home.

Moving closer to the other side, however, she could hear faint grunts and metal clanging. The hedge on this side was slightly taller, but less dense. In one spot she found she had a more or less clear view of the neighbour's patio.

On it, the neighbour's college son was exercising. She watched as he alternated deadlifting what looked like a fairly heavy barbell and doing v-ups. Each time as he picked up the weight, she could see the muscles in his back tense through his shirt and the focussed strain in his arms.

It wasn't long before he took off his shirt revealing a neat six-pack, a strong chest and a broad set of shoulders. He shaded his freckled face, blue eyes and ran his fingers through his short blonde hair before continuing his workout. The sight of him grunting, the sweat drops building on his taut muscles as he continued to lift stirred something in Pauline. Still on her own exercise high, she felt her pulse quickening. It had been a while after all. As she watched the youth, she started to caress her nipples through the fabric of her swim suit, the fabric muting the sensation to a teasing brush. With her other hand she lightly stroked her bare legs.

The youth had moved on to a slow set of bicep curls. She could see the swell of his bicep with each repetition grow slightly. The build-up of tension continued, and her hand got closer and closer to her crotch. Soon she was massaging her clitoris through the fabric of the swimming suit. Slowly and lightly at first, with her eyes half closed seeing the shapes of his muscles play on his bronzed skin. Contract and release.

The warm spring sun on her skin combined with a small breeze felt like a soft touch all over her body. She increased the pace and the pressure on her clitoris and a small moan escaped her before she could stop herself. Luckily, he didn't seem to have noticed. She closed her eyes for a few moments and focussed on the sensations and the after-image of the muscular lifter. Of her hand on her now hard nipples. Her teeth lightly biting her lower lip. Her quickened breathing. The shuddering waves of pleasure emanating from her clitoris.

Abruptly, the sun seemed to have disappeared. Instead, she could feel the heat of another body closer to her. Could it be? No...

'Need some help with that?' A deep voice spoke softly behind her.

'What are you doing ... why... ah...' She tried to respond.

Lightning quick, however, and without waiting for her reply, the youth had taken both her hands, and tied them with one of those rubber resistance bands to the trunk of the hedge above her shoulders. She was still able to move and twist but couldn't get her hands out easily. He stepped closer to her and pressed up against her as she writhed. She could feel his powerfully built chest and torso taut against her back. His strong arm encircled her, as his other hand went questing for her crotch.

'No, wait, I wasn't ...' She exclaimed.

At first, a million thoughts flew through her mind. The shame of being caught. Anger at being manhandled, tied up and intimately touched. But, as the youth deftly explored her body with his fingers, his breath hot on her neck, she felt the resistance melt away and the earlier arousal return.

'Do you want this?' He asked.

Her response was a guttural, almost primal affirmation.

He held her tightly from behind as he put his hand down her swimsuit, stroking the outline of her breasts and moving in small circular motions towards her nipples. His other hand ran slowly down the full length of her stomach, stopping to lightly stroke her bellybutton. He traced a line, slowly, teasingly, from there down to her clit.

Pushing aside the fabric of the swim suit covering her vulva, he put his index finger and ring finger on each side, while using his middle finger to stroke clitoris in small, down-to-up motions. She felt herself being enveloped by his muscular body and the rhythm of his caress.

His body emanated a heat that she could feel through her robe and swim suit. She imagined she could feel the powerful stroke of his heartbeat. His hands had the calluses that come from lifting weights but with soft finger tips. The contrast of the rough skin on her breasts with the soft touch on her nipples was exquisite. As the tension kept building, she arched slightly forwards, pressing her butt against him.

His finger on her clitoris became more insistent as he noticed her response. The leaves of the hedge tickled in her face. His lips were on her neck now and he was softly biting the nape as she arched her head backwards in response. Her arms trembled from the tension and from being suspended over her head.

He lightly squeezed her nipples, the sensation adding to her tension. She was breathing quick, shallow breaths now. She could again feel the waves of pleasure emanating from her clitoris threatening to overtake her.

She closed her eyes. Felt his teasing bite. His nearness. The strength in his arms as he held her up as her legs shuddered. The warmth spreading from his fingers on her clit. Her own sharp intake of breath. The single moment of feeling weightless and suspended. And finally, the tension and pleasure crashed down on her, her lower body trembling and shuddering in sweet release denied earlier. As she orgasmed, he put his fingers inside her and with a 'come hither'-movement intensified the shocks and sensations flooding her until she sagged against him and the resistance band which still bound her.

She twisted around and glanced at his grinning, freckled face. He let go of her and said, teasingly,

'Well, that was fun Ms. Hansen. I better get back to my workout though.'

And without another look he jogged out of her garden. Pauline felt slightly affronted by his quick departure, before noticing that his pants bulged outwards with his very sizeable member. It soon became apparent why had left, however, as the neighbours car pulled onto the driveway next to her house.

This is not how it is going to end, Pauline thought...