The Square Ch. 03

Story Info
Aaron goes back to his ex-wife, leaving Brooke and Luke.
1.3k words
4.02
3.8k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time in our marriage, I saw Brooke truly fulfilled. Her high libido had always been a source of frustration for us. I couldn't keep up, no matter how hard I tried. But now, with Aaron in the picture, she was able to get all her needs met. And I didn't have to feel guilty about not being enough.

Watching Brooke with Aaron was a revelation. She was always a passionate lover, but with Aaron, it was like she had unlocked a new level of sensuality. I loved watching her move, her body fluid and graceful as she explored her desires. And when Aaron took her, it was like he was unlocking something in her too. She would cry out with pleasure, her body shaking as he brought her to climax after climax.

For me, the best part was just watching. I loved seeing Brooke so free and uninhibited. And I loved seeing her so satisfied. It was like a weight had been lifted off our relationship. We could finally be honest with each other about our needs, without fear of judgment or rejection.

The three of us settled into a comfortable routine. We would spend our days working and our nights exploring each other's bodies. Sometimes it was just Brooke and Aaron, sometimes I joined in. And sometimes, I would just watch as they made love, feeling a thrill of excitement and arousal.

It wasn't always easy, of course. We had to navigate jealousy and insecurity, and there were times when we each felt left out or neglected. But we worked through it. As for myself, having a much-needed break from having to service Brooke multiple times per day, was so good for my mental and physical health. I began to have more energy to do other things that I used to enjoy, like golfing and running.

For three months, we lived in bliss. And then, one day, Aaron told us he had to leave. I feel a pang of sadness as Aaron tells us he wants to leave our triad to get back together with his ex for the sake of his kids. I can see the disappointment in Brooke's eyes as well, but we both know that we can't force him to stay.

"I'm sorry guys," Aaron said, his voice low and apologetic. "But I have to do what's best for my kids. They need me, and I need to be there for them."

Part of the rules, were that anyone could leave this arrangement at any time and for any reason.

Brooke nodded, still looking upset. "I understand," she said. "But I'm going to miss you so much."

We all sat there in silence for a moment, each lost in our own thoughts. Then Brooke got up, walked over to Aaron, and kissed him deeply.

"I have a going away present for you," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "Something to remember us by." Give me twenty minutes to get it ready.

Twenty minutes later she came back into the room, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Then she slowly pulled down her black lace thong, revealing her gorgeous ass and tight little asshole.

Aaron's eyes widened in surprise and lust as he looked at her. "Are you sure?" he asked, his voice husky with desire.

Brooke nodded, a determined look on her face. "I want to give you something special," she said. "Something to remember me by. It's all lubed up and cleaned and ready for your big cock!"

With that, she got down on her hands and knees on the couch, presenting her ass to Aaron. He didn't waste any time, sliding his hard cock into her tight little hole and starting to fuck her hard and fast.

I watched from the sidelines, my own cock hard and throbbing in my pants. I couldn't believe how sexy Brooke looked as she took Aaron's cock in her ass, moaning and gasping with pleasure.

As Aaron fucked her harder and harder, Brooke's moans got louder and more intense. I could tell she was getting close to cumming, her whole body shaking with pleasure.

And then it happened. With a loud cry, Brooke came hard, her whole body shaking with the force of her orgasm. Aaron groaned and pumped his seed deep into her ass, his own orgasm hitting him hard.

As they both collapsed onto the couch, panting and sweating. I can see the tears in her eyes as she realizes that this is the last time she'll be with Aaron in this way.

I hold her close, offering comfort as she cries. It's a bittersweet moment, filled with both love and loss. But I know that we'll get through it together, as we always have. And who knows, maybe someday we'll find someone else.

Later, after Aaron went left, we were alone in the house and Brooke was laying on the bed naked, talking on the phone with her Dad.

I watched as Brooke lays on the bed, her chest rising and falling as she talks on the phone to her dad. I can't help but notice that she's still wet from Aaron.

I walk over to the bed and climb onto it, positioning myself between her legs. I can see the wetness on her thighs, and I can smell the musky scent of her arousal. It's intoxicating. I lean in and press my face against between her ass cheeks, inhaling deeply. She moans softly into the phone, but I don't care. I'm too caught up in the moment.

I begin to lick and suck at her asshole, reveling in the taste of her. She's still messy down there, and I can taste Aaron's cum. It's a salty taste, and it makes me even more excited. I push my tongue into her asshole, and she gasps, her voice catching on the phone.

"Oh, Dad," she says, breathlessly. "I have to go. I'll talk to you later." She hangs up the phone and tosses it aside, turning her full attention to me. "Mmm, Luke," she says, "That feels so good."

"Do you want it, Luke?" she asked.

"Yes" I moaned.

And with that I felt her push out the cum, hot semen shot into my mouth as a farting sound erupted into the room.

I continue to lick and suck at her asshole, enjoying every moment of it. I can feel my cock getting hard, straining against my pants. I know that I won't be able to hold out much longer. I want to be inside her, to feel her hot, wet pussy wrapped around me.

I climb up onto the bed and position myself behind her, my cock brushing against her asshole. She moans, arching her back and pushing her hips back towards me. I push myself inside her, groaning as I feel her tightness surrounding me. She's so wet and warm, and I can feel her ass clenching around me.

I start to move, thrusting in and out of her with increasing speed. She moans and gasps, her hands clutching at my back. I can tell that she's close, and I want to make her come. I reach down and start to rub her clit, and she explodes in a wave of pleasure, her body shaking beneath me.

I continue to thrust, and I can feel my own orgasm building. I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out. I start to lose control, pounding into her harder and faster. She's moaning and gasping, and I can tell that she's close again.

I finally reach my own climax, pumping my cum into her with abandon. I collapse on top of her, breathing heavily. She strokes my hair and whispers softly in my ear, telling me how much she loves me.

We lie there for a while, just holding each other, basking in the afterglow of our love-making. I know that I'm a lucky man, to have a woman like Brooke in my life.