The Squirting Limo Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never missing a chance for a BJ, and his balls having had time to produce some more seminal fluid, Kevin smiled and asked for another dick sucking. I laughed, we got into the back of the limo, and I sucked him dry in about 5 minutes. After he recovered, he asked me to be at the front door of the meeting place by 6:00 p.m.

I drove to a parking lot, went to stretch out in the back of the limo, and started to read a magazine. Then I noticed something on the seat Kevin had been sitting on when I sucked him off. It was his cellphone.

Naughty girl that I am, I remembered he took some photos of me squirting, and went to find them. I found much more!

Despite his agreement to the contrary, there were many photos of my face, including a video of my second squirting episode with my eyes closed, and some photos showing both of our faces while he was fucking me in my comatose state in the middle of the night or early morning.

Even though the sex had been fabulous – well, actually beyond that – I was perturbed by his violation of my trust. So I forwarded all of his photos and the squirting video to my email account, and deleted from his phone all of the photos that had my face (or any other distinguishing feature). I decided not to talk with him about it.

I tried my cellphone. Reception was back. I called Justin to see where he was and if he had picked up Clarett and where they spent the night. His first comment:

"Why did you pick up Clarett instead of Simpson?"

"What the fuck! I picked up Simpson!"

"The hell you did. I saw his I. D."

I had been fucking a deceptive, cheating, married asshole.

After I picked my jaw up off the floor, I determined that Justin was at the opposite end of the same parking lot I was in. We met up and I instructed him on what I wanted him to do.

Shortly after 6 p.m., Clarett and Simpson exited the building, obviously uncomfortable interacting but being polite to each other. Justin pulled up and picked up Simpson. After Justin's limo was almost out of sight I pulled up, leaving the doors locked but moving the passenger's side window partially down.

"You lied to me, George? Why?"

"Pretty funny, huh? I know that Karen tells everyone we deal with I'm an asshole and you wouldn't take me if I was George, but I really wanted to fuck you and knew you wouldn't fuck a married guy with three kids who you thought was an asshole. So I subtly took of my wedding ring and pretended to be Kevin."

"Did you arrange for no heat in my room?"

"Pretty good, huh? Best hundred dollar payoff I ever made."

"Well, George, I hope you're going to give me a big tip to make up for your deception."

"Yeah, I'll give you a great tip. Check I. D. next time! Ha, ha. Now open up the door."

"Not a chance. Here's your cellphone. Bye asshole." With that I threw his cellphone in a snow bank and drove off, as self-satisfied as I ever had been.

As I was driving back I send the asshole a text: "I lied too. No birth control. No abortion. Uncle attorney. Child Support." All untrue, but I wanted him to sweat.

When I got back to our office and logged on to my email, I modified the photo of him fucking me to hide my face, then sent an email to George with the photo as an attachment. "You forgot my $1,000 monetary tip. Send it along as soon as you get back, otherwise I get your wife's email from Karen."

Life is full of twists and surprises, isn't it?

12