The Stairway Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know," she said as she reached her hands behind her. "Normally I wouldn't even think of getting undressed in front of someone I'd only known for a few minutes, but I feel like you deserve some kind of payment for having to carry me around, literally," she said as she shrugged her bra off, freeing her tits completely in front of me. Each soft orb was maybe a large C cup or slightly larger, each with perfectly circular pink areola covering almost a quarter of the front of each breast. Centered in each slightly puckered areola were a pair of hard pink nipples, almost as big around as my pinky finger, protruding out invitingly. She cupped both breasts and rubbed her hands under them, letting her thumbs stroke across her nipples, teasing them to grow even more rigid as I stood staring at her. "You know, if I didn't have to, I wouldn't wear these damn things," she said as she let go of her breasts and picked up the bra.

I stood watching, only a half dozen feet from her as she wrapped the bra around her body and snapped the clasp. She twisted it around her body and then slipped her arms into the small loops before sliding them up her arms and onto her shoulders.

"Okay. Help me up please," she said as she reached her hands out to me. Instinctively I reached out for her hands and helped pull her up onto her one good foot. She reached for my shoulders and steadied herself with a firm grip on my shoulders. "Okay. Zipper is in the back."

"Huh?"

"Zipper? You have to pull the zipper down before you can take my skirt off silly."

"Take your skirt off?"

"Well, you don't expect me to do it on one foot, do you?" she said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Uh. No. I guess not," I answered, reaching my hands around her hips. I had to step closer to her, her hands drawing me towards her until her lace clad breasts were pressing against my chest on either side of my tie. I felt for the waistband of her dress and found the zipper and a button, which I undid. I pulled the zipper down and then slid the snug material down over her hips, letting it fall down her legs by its own weight.

"You need to pull my garter strap back up a little if you would. You nearly pulled it and my panties down," she said, clearly trying to hide a smile as she watched my face respond to her comment. "It's okay if you wanted to. I mean I wouldn't complain, as long as you put them back on when you're done."

"I..Um...I don't think..."

"It's alright David. I'm just teasing, but I do need my other stocking back on. Let me sit down and you can put my stocking on and then I'll stand up so you can pull it all the way up."

"Uh. Sure," I mumbled as she leaned her butt back and lowered herself back to the sofa. She wasn't wrong about her panties either. The skirt had clearly dragged not only the elastic and lace garter belt down off her hips to her upper thighs, but had pulled the tiny strings holding the powder blue thong panty down as well, the material held in place over her pussy only by her thighs. As she settled down on the sofa, she lifted her good foot off the ground and kicked the skirt out of the way.

"Come on. I really don't bite," she said, holding the stocking out for me as she looked up at me. "Unless you want me to do it myself?"

"No. I'll do it," I agreed, dropping to one knee in front of her. I could see the material of her tiny thong panty gape away from her pussy as she lifted her leg, exposing her shaved lips as she leaned back on the sofa to make holding her leg easier. My cock was rock hard in my pants as I tried to keep my eyes on my work sliding the silk stocking up her leg instead of on her pussy, which seemed to become even more visible as I pretended not to look.

"You know. I usually put my panties on over my garter straps. Makes it a lot easier to use the bathroom. The way it's going, I'll have one over and one under. Might as well take my panties off and we'll just put them back on after we snap the stocking up."

"You really want me to take your underwear off?"

"Well. You can. I will if you're too embarrassed to."

"Uh. No. I can," I said, letting go of her leg and tugging on the strings that were already down around her thighs. Her panties slid easily down her legs, consisting of only a small triangle of satin like material and a few small strings to hold it in place. She lifted her good leg off the ground to let me pull her panty off, and then set her foot back on the floor, this time much farther to my right, spreading her legs in the process and exposing her entire pussy to my view. "Nice," I whispered to myself, trying hard to not stare at her round full lips and the significant amount of soft inner labia that was framed by them.

"I'll take that as a compliment," she whispered. "Along with that."

"That?" I asked in confusion.

"The hardon," she said with a grin. "It looks like it's practically begging to get out," she added as she pushed herself up to sit again on the edge of the sofa. "Okay. Let me stand and then you can fix my garter and clip my stockings into it." She leaned towards me, using my shoulders for balance as she stood up, her pussy now inches from my face as she stood on her good foot. "Just slide it back up. You'll know how far," she said softly, waiting while my hands rested on her bare hips.

"Uh. Yeah," I said a little breathlessly. I could smell her pussy, the scent of her arousal strong as I slowly slid my fingers down her legs to the garter belt around her thighs. I hooked my fingers under it and slipped it up higher, pushing until the straps on her left leg were snug. I let go of the elastic waistband and then moved my hands back to her right thigh, sliding her stocking up until the top was nearly to her pussy. I clipped the back and then the front, wishing it would take me longer than it had.

"You know. If it wouldn't bother your wife too much, I wouldn't at all mind seeing that cock of yours," she said as she stood in front of me, slowly letting her hips push toward my face.

"Not a problem. I'm not married," I mumbled.

"Girlfriend?"

"Uh uh. You?"

"Definitely not a girlfriend, at least not in that way," she said, causing me to look up at her quickly.

"I didn't mean..." I stammered.

She smiled. "I know," she said as she pushed her butt back and sat on the edge of the sofa again. She leaned towards me, her legs spread, reaching down between them towards my waist. I watched her face instead of what she was doing as she slowly undid my belt, working slowly enough to give me plenty of time to stop her. "Missy will be bringing you a fresh pair of pants. Maybe we need to take these off to be ready for her?"

"That might speed things up...when she gets back I mean." As Joanne's fingers started working the front of my pants open.

"My thoughts exactly," she whispered, pushing my pants off my hips. "If you stand up, I can take your shoes off. Can't take your pants off with them on, can we?"

"No," I agreed, standing up in front of her. She bent and untied both my shoes and then coaxed my feet up, one at a time, sliding off my shoe and my pants. With my pants off she slid her hands up my legs, finding my boxer briefs with her fingers.

"These are wet too. Not sure you want to put dry pants on over them."

"Probably not," I agreed, my voice so quiet I wasn't sure she could hear my nervous answer. I needn't have worried. She apparently heard me just fine. Her fingers slipped up my hips to the waistband of my briefs and began to slowly pull them down, inching them down slowly, forcing my hardened shaft to push down and point towards the floor.

"Oh my," she whispered as she uncovered more and more of my fat shaft as she pulled the briefs down. Finally, she pulled the waistband past my engorged head and my dock popped out, sticking towards her face and nearly hitting her in the cheek as it wagged back and forth. "Ohhhh my," she whispered as she pushed my briefs lower. She leaned towards me, pushing my briefs even lower, her mouth opening before she leaned her face close enough to close her lips around my fat head.

"Oh damn," I groaned as she reached both hands for my dick, my briefs now around my ankles. She slid her right hand along my shaft, following it with her lips, while her left cupped and cradled my balls. "Ohhh. You keep doing that you're gonna make me come," I groaned loudly.

"So fast?" she asked as she pulled her mouth off my cock.

"I'm embarrassed to say that you're the first woman to handle it in...well... almost a year."

"Then maybe we should just jump to the main event? I'd hate to get all turned on thinking about how it'd feel inside me only to take it all in my mouth."

"Yeah. Maybe," I agreed breathlessly. She let go of me and leaned back on the sofa, her ass at the edge of the sofa. She lifted her silk clad legs in the air and spread them wide, letting me kneel in front of her. I grabbed my dick and rubbed it up and down her clearly wet lips before working the tip between her lips into the entrance to her depths. I pressed my hips forward, pushing towards her, her body resisting my cock head's attempt to enter her. She bit her lower lip gently and stared at my eyes as I pressed harder, finally expanding her entrance and forcing my head inside. I slowly pushed more of me into her pussy, her body expanding to accept my shaft.

"Oh god you feel huge," she whispered as I forced the rest of my saliva coated shaft into her.

"Oh damn," I groaned as I felt my head press against the end of her vaginal tunnel. I pulled back, slowly, pulling back until I could feel my head about to slip out and then pushed forward again, sliding in more easily this time. When I hit her cervix again, I started stroking out and in again, more quickly this time. Before long I was pumping my cock into her rhythmically, her moans growing in intensity as the seconds passed. I could feel my own orgasm building. It had been nearly a year since I'd had any kind of sex, other than my own hand that is, and having my dick feel the soft confines of Joanne was quickly pushing the inevitable.

I moved my right hand up to her chest, squeezing her breast through the lace while I pressed my thumb against her clit, rubbing it in small circles, my hips continually pumping my shaft in and out of her. "Oh fuuuuck," she moaned, her hips starting to rock in time with my strokes. In and out I went, sliding my head down the length of her tunnel, caressing all the right spots on my cock as I tried to push her climax up more quickly.

"Dunno if I can last much longer," I grunted as my hips slapped her bare ass.

"That's okay. Ohhhh fuck. I don't know how long I can keep coming like this either!" she moaned.

It only took half a dozen more strokes and my body deemed my attempts to hold back any longer futile. My body jerked and jammed my cock into her pussy hard, pumping a strong gush of cum deep into her as her pussy squeezed and spasmed around my shaft. My body bucked over and over, pumping shot after shot into her until all I could do was kneel between her legs, my hands resting on her thighs as I panted for breath.

"OH MY GOD! Joanne! Really? You are so going to be late for court if you don't get your ass moving!" Missy said as she walked in and saw us. She shook her head disapprovingly as she walked over to us, dropping my new pants on the sofa. "Really Joanne? In your office?"

"Gotta get it where it comes," she panted. "How much time do we have?"

"We have? You have maybe five minutes to finish getting dressed."

"Five minutes? What the hell? Is that all?"

"You've already blown twenty minutes, so to speak. For all I know, that isn't figuratively," Missy said as she walked out.

"Shit five minutes. Quick. Put my panties on me."

"Sure," I answered, pulling my softening dick out of her as I reached for the panties I set on the sofa.

"I wouldn't bother with them but I damn well can't go to court leaking your cum down my legs, can I?" she asked as she held her legs in the air for me and pulled the dress off the back of the sofa. I slipped the panties up her legs and over her pussy while she tried to get the dress on over her head. "Oh shit. Help me with this, will you?"

"Sure," I answered, standing up and pulling her back to a sitting position.

"In the bag there's a pair of running shoes. Put the one on my good foot," she said as she pulled the dress over her head and worked it down over her chest to her waist, slipping her arms into the arm holes while I knelt and slipped her shoe on and tied it.

As I stood back up, she looked at me, or more correctly at my softening dick and frowned. She leaned to grab the bag and pulled a small towel out of it. She reached for my cock and dried it, wiping most of our combined cum off of it before tossing it aside. "Better put your pants on, unless you plan on going out like that. Not that I'd mind, but I think you'll draw a lot of attention."

"I would that," I agreed, grabbing the pants and stepping into them.

"Don't worry. As far as I'm concerned, this isn't over yet."

"What?" I asked as I buttoned the pants and zipped them.

"Us. This...tryst. If you're still willing, I'm still willing," she said as she held my belt out for me.

"I'd like to say yes, but the honest fact is that I already feel guilty for what we just did. I mean we don't even know each other."

"Well. We can fix that. We have court, and then the hospital and I'm quite sure after that, that someone is going to have to take me home and help me undress again. Anyone you know interesting in finding out how much we can find about each other before we get done doing that?"

"I might know someone," I said as I stepped into my shoes, Joanne bending from where she sat on the sofa to tie them for me. I held my hands out and pulled her up to stand on her one good foot again.

"Pull my dress down and zip me please?" she asked as she slipped her hands and arms around me. As I leaned towards her to pull the zipper up her back, she leaned her face to mine and kissed my lips. We stood, my hand slowly pulling her zipper up while she wetly kissed my lips. Seconds later she pulled her lips from mine, both of us slightly breathless. "That's a down payment, if you're interested," she whispered.

"I'm interested," I answered just before Missy stepped into the office again to tell Joanne the car was waiting downstairs.

"Time to go," I said, scooping my arms under her and picking her up again.

"I always wanted a dashing handsome man to sweep me off my feet. I just never knew it'd happen like this," she whispered as I carried her down the hall.

12