The Stalking Horse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did work at trying to suck Charlie's monster and I did eventually get to the point where I could get about a third of it in my mouth. I promised myself that I would take it all before Charlie and I ended our little affair.

Friday afternoon I got a call from Bobby at work. His truck had blown its transmission and it would be at least two or three more days before he could get home and as I hung up I wondered what her name was. I called Charlie and let him know and he asked:

"Does that mean I get you for three more days?"

I had reached the point where I wanted as much of that 'stuffed feeling' as I could get before Bobby and Charlie got into it and so I told Charlie I was his until Monday and after that we would see.

It was one of the most sexually enjoyable weekends I'd ever had. We sucked and fucked from Friday night until seven Saturday night and then we went out for dinner, drinks and dancing. Dozens of people who knew Bobby and me saw us and I became more and more confident that my plan for using Charlie as a stalking horse was going to work.

After dancing and drinking we went back to Charlie's condo for more sucking and fucking until we fell asleep worn out. We slept late and didn't roll out of bed until four in the afternoon and then we went out to eat. It was while we were eating that The Fates decided to throw some shit into the game. Charlie asked:

"What are you going to do once you divorce Bobby?"

"I haven't much thought about it, why?"

"I'd like to apply to fill the vacancy."

That caught me flat footed and I was too stunned to say anything."

"Hey sweetie, we are a very good fit together and I would very much like to be more to you than just a fuck buddy."

I loved Charlie's cock, but I loved Barry as a total person so no way was I going to give up Barry, but I also did want Charlie's cock for as long as I could get it so I couldn't tell him "Sorry Charlie" because he might walk away. I did what I hoped would mollify him and said:

"It is a thought Charlie and I'm not going to say that I won't consider it, but I'm not at all sure that I want to go from one long term relationship right into another. Besides, other than sex we don't know each other all that well. Other than in the bedroom we might not be too compatible. Let's just wait and see."

"But you won't rule it out and you will think about it?"

"Yes I will Charlie."

Later that evening on his bed he said, "While you are thinking about me being permanent in your life think about how nice this is" as he slid his cock into me. No fear there Charlie I thought, this is better than nice.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

I couldn't spend the night with Charlie because I was expecting Bobby to be home. As I drove home I found myself thinking about the situation and how things had turned out. I had always considered Charlie an obnoxious, loud mouthed asshole and everything I'd heard about him had led me to believe that all he cared about was how many women he could bed -- how many notches he could carve into his bed post -- and it was because of that idea I'd had of him that I'd chosen him as my stalking horse.

When I picked him I didn't care one bit about what would happen to him when Bobby went after him, but after just six days as Charlie's bed buddy things had changed. Charlie turned out to be nothing like I expected. He was a considerate lover who always did his best to see that I got plenty of pleasure out of our mating. He was not the "wam-bam, thank you ma'am" guy that I thought he was. I would never love Charlie (but I do admit that I loved his cock) but I found that I did like him. I liked him a lot and I was beginning to feel bad about what I had set him up for.

I talked with Barry almost every day. He would call me at work and one day he asked me if I had given any more thought to letting him give me the money to pay for the divorce and I told him that I had. He asked me what I had decided and I was so sure that my plan for getting Bobby out of the way was going to work that I told him I would let him loan me the money, but I wouldn't let him pay for the divorce. Two days later a Fed-Ex driver came into the office and asked for me. He handed me an envelope and when I opened it I found a cashier's check for five thousand dollars and a note from Barry listing three attorneys who did family law which I guess was a nice way to say divorce lawyer. On my way over to Charlie's I stopped at a bank and used the check to open an account. I'd wait to make an appointment with a lawyer until Bobby was in jail.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Bobby wasn't home when I left for work in the morning, but he was there when I got home that night. He wasn't all hot and ready to drag me into the bedroom and that told me all I needed to know about his so-called "breakdown." He was home for a week before getting another trip. It was a six day run to Tampa.

During that week I met Charlie twice for long -- very long -- lunch hours. Bobby, knowing that he would be gone for six days, (unless he had another breakdown) wanted to make love on both Saturday and Sunday. It was making love as far as he was concerned, but to me it was just having sex. As soon as Bobby was out the door I called Charlie and told him that I was free for the next five days. He asked me to come right over and I told him that I couldn't since I'd just had sex with Bobby.

"I don't care sweetie; I'll take you any way I can get you and if that means I have to take sloppy seconds, so be it."

I told him I would be right over and I went to him with Bobby still seeping out of me. The crotch of my panties was soaking wet when Charlie pulled them off of me, but Charlie never said a word; he just slid that marvelous cock into me. As I pushed up to meet his thrusts I resolved to get as much of his cock as I could over the next week because when Barry got back I wouldn't be able to see Charlie any more. I hoped by then that Bobby would have found out what was going on. If he hadn't by the time Barry got back I would have to do it the hard way. I'd just have to tell Bobby that I didn't want any more to do with him because I was hooked on Charlie's big cock and go from there.

It was a Friday and Bobby was supposed to be home from his trip by sometime on Saturday. I'd talked to Barry earlier in the day and he told me that he would be back Sunday afternoon. I'd had Charlie over to my place a half dozen times that week. He seemed to get a big kick out of fucking Bobby's wife in Bobby's place and on Bobby's bed. I didn't tell Charlie that Bobby was due home on Saturday when I took him home with me Friday night. It was mean of me, but I was hoping that Bobby would walk in on us. It would speed things up.

Figuring that it would be my last time with Charlie I decided that I would like to make it special for him. Charlie had always wanted my ass but I would never let him do me there. I was afraid that his size might hurt bad and pain was something that I was not into. But I felt that I owed Charlie for what I was about to put him through so when we got to my place I said:

"How would you like to have my ass on Bobby's bed?"

Charlie's face lit up like the face of a kid who had just come into the room and saw the Christmas tree with all the presents under it.

"Do you mean it?"

"I do, but you will have to go real slow. That big thing of yours is going to hurt."

We started out slow. I sucked his cock and he ate my pussy and then he fucked me in the missionary position and as I lay there with my legs up on his shoulders while his big cock moved in me I knew I was going to miss it. But as much as I loved being fucked by Charlie's huge cock I loved Barry more. Even with Bobby in jail I would still see Charlie around and I knew that every time I saw him I would think fondly of our time together and I hoped he would have fond memories of me. But he probably wouldn't. Especially when he saw me with Barry.

After making love in the missionary position and cumming three times I figured I was mellow and loose enough to give Charlie his gift.

Charlie took his time and used plenty of KY, but it still hurt like hell and I bit down on a mouthful of pillow to keep from screaming, but strangely enough after about ten minutes the pain turned to pleasure and I found myself pushing my ass back at Charlie as he pushed into me. When he came he got out of bed and washed his cock and then I worked on it to get him hard again and he did me in the missionary position.

I feel asleep exhausted with Charlie spooned up against me.

x-x-x-x-x-x

We had a 'wake up' and then I fixed us breakfast. The apartment complex had a pool and we spent a good part of the morning there and then I dragged Charlie back to my apartment and my bed. Anal was much easier after Charlie's having loosened me up the night before. Our love making was fierce, at least on my part, because I was so looking forward to Bobby walking in on us, but he didn't.

We had some lunch and spent a little more time lying around the pool and then I hauled Charlie back into the bedroom. I fucked Charlie with one eye on the door just waiting to see the look on Bobby's face when he saw us, but by six in the evening he still hadn't come home.

Charlie took me out to dinner and I figured I was just going to have to settle for Bobby seeing Charlie bringing me home. Maybe if I was lucky Bobby would be looking out the window when we pulled into the parking lot and I could have my face in Charlie's lap giving him a blow job. Charlie took me to Montoni's for dinner and then we went to The Pit for a few drinks and some dancing. While we were dancing Charlie said:

"You know what I would really like to do tonight?"

"No, what?"

"Something I wanted to do when we were in school, but never had a chance to do."

"And that would be?"

"Take you out to Steven's Point and do you on my back seat."

"I don't know lover. We have been at it all day. Can you still get it up?"

"I'll bet you can get it up by the time we get there. You do have a magic mouth."

"Aren't you the silver tongued devil. I'll bet you say that to all the girls."

"Not really. Half the girls I played with couldn't get me in their mouth and the other half wouldn't even try."

"I guess that puts me in the top one percent."

"Yes it does sweetie and I hope that you are giving some thought to being my permanent one percenter."

"I think I'd like to give you your wish, but if you aren't hard by the time we get to Steven's Point I'm going to be pissed."

"Come on sweetie, have I ever let you down?"

As soon as we were in the car I slid over next to Charlie and worked his cock out of his pants and I had my head in his lap before we were even out of the parking lot.

The road to Steven's Point was uphill and there was a drop off of about twenty feet on the right. Charlie kept trying to push my head away from his cock.

"I need to concentrate on my driving sweetie. You don't want me to lose my concentration and drive off the road do you? That's a hell of a drop."

I just giggled and continued to lick and suck on his cock. I had him hard and I was going to keep him hard. This was going to be our last time and I wanted it to be good. I had never been able to deep throat Charlie. I could never get more than a third of him in my mouth, but I kept trying. I had my mouth pushed way down on him and was trying to get another inch when he said:

"What the fuck!"

The tone of his voice brought me up off of his cock and I asked "What?"

"Some asshole is tailgating me with his brights on."

He tapped his brakes, but whoever was behind us didn't back off. Charlie pushed down on the accelerator and pulled away from the car behind us, but whoever was behind us increased his speed too and soon was right on our bumper again. Charlie stuck his hand up and gave whoever was behind us the finger and then stomped on his brakes. The car behind us didn't slow down. He ran into the back of us and Charlie said:

"The son of a bitch is trying to push us off the road."

The lights swung out from behind us and the car moved along side of us and then cut right to ram into us. I glanced past Charlie and saw the face of the driver. The last thing I saw before the car pushed us through the guard rail and off the road was the look of absolute rage on Barry's face.