The Start of Something New...

Story Info
Ashley must survive a zombie apocalypse, with a zombie...
1k words
3.34
13.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is of non decomposed zombies, no gore or vore, just pale skinned zombies that all have unique abilities. This will involve hyper endowment, futanaris, and a good spot of romance with the smut. If you do not like hyper futas and females then by no means leave now. Enjoy~

*****

With the sounds of creaking rang in her ears.

As the sound of wind had flown.

Ashley stepped through the alleyway slowly, her hands holding an aluminum bat for the sake of her own protection, she flipped her long black hair back as her stomach groaned with hunger after almost a day without her last meal...

The current outfit Ashley had consisted of a blue t-shirt, and gray jeans. Her footwear a just one sneaker as she had lost one from an early encounter... Now just one shoe and a sock covered foot.

She was relatively clean for the most part, just a slight tear in the leg of her jeans from jumping over a gate, now the girl wandered in search of a grocery store of some sort just so she wouldn't starve to death as she monologues herself as she mainly does now since the abscess of people have made her long for companionship..

"Of course the military had to develop some sort of virus. Fucking bullshit... They won't help the cities they fucked over, man... I pray my mom and little sis made it through ok..." Ashley rants silently. Her hand releasing the bat and brushing against her rather pale skin as her blue eyes just looked around.

Being alone for so Long driving her rather crazy as she was used to so many people in her every day life and just having them go *poof* is appalling to her...

Personality wise Ashley was pretty easy and nice, but she did rather have temper problems under pressure and just... Freeze up when something grows to serious for her mental capacity, she's your average day girl in her eyes. Came from a regular family, regular school life, regular friends, nothing out of the ordinary.

As Ashley resumed her walking her footsteps came to a stop directly at the end of the alleyway...

Her having the knowledge to slowly lean the top of her body outwards and caught a glimpse of an infected...

The infected person being a rather large man. Dressed in just regular clothes, the man was standing understand a street light in the afternoon just looking dead... Brain dead that is...

Ashley slowly arched her back before looking for a method of passing through the man as her eyes spotted a gas station just there to loot for food. Her mind contemplating a strategy to not attract any attention from a horde that may be nearby...

She was so close she could hear the man's subtle groans and grunts... As if he's in a constant sort of pain, she slowly went from behind the corner. Aluminum bat ready to just knock the man out.

That was until her ears started ringing with the rearing screech of tires.

Ashley's head cocked to the side and her eyes dropped open when she saw an Orange jeep recklessly driving up the road. What looks to be a clan tag spray painted directly on the side and hood. It looks like a flaming skull from Ashley's eyes...

But what followed was the sound of gun shots...

The driver of the vehicle was armed with what sounds like a pistol but when Ashley heard the first sound of a bullet leaving the chamber as this stranger let out some clips she dropped in cover behind a trashcan as if this was call of duty.

The time she peeked her head over the trashcan was a split second after shooting, and to her luck. The infected man blocking her way to the gas station was seen starting to chase after the man in the vehicle.

The infected's low and subtle groans turning into half hearted shrieks from his lungs as he trudged himself into a slight jog.

"Sweet!" Ashley silently cheered, the girl thinking she would by any means want to bash a poor man's head in, stood up and looked both ways before sprinting across the street.

Her hand reaching down to yank up her jeans a bit more as their baggy nature was counterproductive to her.

As she set foot in the gas station, she realized she was unaware of the sound the doors admitted when opened...

*Beep*...

That's all it took for Ashley to slow down for a moment... Her hand gripping the bat as she arched her back as if she was a batter. Just waiting for another one of those zombie bastards to come after her...

Standing there for a solid minute...

Ashley's grip loosened on her baseball bat, letting out a simple sigh, Ashley dropped to her knees and started digging through a snack pile on the closest aisle. The girl happy she found the mother load for her food supply... Unaware of the being behind her...

What stood behind her was a girl, roughly 5.9 about Ashley's height. This girl had long blue hair, the bushy texture having her eyes just barely covered by them. Her pale skin looking rather more severe than other infected as it had a rather human tint to it. She wore the longest of gray sweaters, one of which covered her rather flat body perfectly making the shorts she had on basically non visible.

As Ashley took as much snacks and things her arms can carry, her eyes noticed a reflection on a cooling fridge... This girl leaning over her, just almost able to grab her...

Ashley sprang with a sudden speed, her hands gripping the bat heavily as she spun around like a ballerina and down came the bat smashing this infected girl over the head with what sounded like bones cracking...

The zombie girl's body falling to the floor as Ashley stood over her panting from such shock...

Sighing as she thought she ended this girl here, she watched as this blue haired girl raised her hand towards her forehead and upon touching it a voice told Ashley, rather grizzled and deep...

"Ouch... That hurt..."

Ashley's jaw... Dropped.

"You can... Talk?"