The Stepson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I want to try it, too," Glen said, sitting back, licking his lips, realizing that he wanted nothing more that to feel Henry's cock filling his mouth with cum.

Getting on his knees and leaning on the back of the sofa, Glen looked back a bit fearfully as Henry lubed his cock, then poured some of the oil into the crack of his ass.

"Oh! It-it's so big," Glen gasped when he felt his stepfather pressing his cock against his asshole, groaning when it finally pressed into him.

"Tell me if I'm hurting you," Henry said as he slowly worked his fat cock into his stepson's ass. "Your ass is really tight."

"That feels so strange," Glen gasped as he felt Henry's cock pushing further and further into his ass, stretching him.

"Does it hurt?" Henry asked.

"A bit, but it's okay," Glen replied, groaning when he felt Henry's belly pressing against his ass cheeks and realized that his entire cock was in his ass.

"This is great!" Henry said, elated as he began to fuck Glen's ass. "It's been a long time since I could fuck."

"It-it's getting easier," Glen gasped as his ass adjusted to the size of his stepfather's cock.

"Do you like it?" Henry asked.

"I-I think so," Glen replied. "It doesn't hurt anymore."

"I think that you've saved me, Glen," Henry said as he vigorously fucked him.

"Oh, oh, oh," Glen gasped as Henry pounded his ass.

"Oh, man," Henry groaned, gripping Glen's hips as his cock exploded, cum gushing into his ass.

Glen could feel the pulsing of his stepfather's cock in his ass and realized that he was cumming. His own cock was rock hard as he leaned against the back of the sofa while Henry finished emptying his balls into his ass. As his cock slid from Glen's ass, Glen's cock erupted, cum spraying all over the sofa.

"I-I'm sorry," Glen gasped, embarrassed when he saw the mess that he had made.

"Don't worry about it," Henry said, a big smile on his face.

"It-it just felt so good and I couldn't stop myself," Glen explained, feeling the cum oozing from his ass to slide down onto his balls.

"You should go clean yourself up," Henry said. "You-you're not sorry that we did this?" he asked as Glen slowly got to his feet.

"No," Glen replied, flushing. "It...I liked it."

"You did?" Henry asked.

"Not as much as sucking you, but it was okay," Glen replied.

"Is it something that you'd want to do again?" Henry asked.

"Yeah, I think so," Glen replied. "Is that okay?"

"It's perfect," Henry replied, smiling. "I think that our relationship is about to reach new heights."

"I'm sure if we do it some more, that I'll get used to it," Glen said.

"Is that what you want?" Henry asked.

"As long as you let me suck you, too," Glen replied.

"I never thought that I'd say this again, but life is good," Henry said.