The Stick Figure Lady Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jacob," Brea said slowly, her accent sending shivers through his spine.

"Brea?"

She kissed him, stretching up on her toes to reach, body draping against his. Thoughts fled, and he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her body closer. She rubbed against the now obscene bulge in his jeans, hands pulling at the fabric of his clothing.

He pulled back to take a breath, "Bre-ah."

Her name turned into a gasp as her hand found the shape of his hardness, caressing him through the denim.

"Jay-cob," Brea whispered back to him, her face full of mirth.

Oh so it's like that?

Abruptly Jacob grabbed her, lifting, pulling her into his arms, one hand behind her knees the other her back. She squealed in surprise before laughing, her arms wrapping around his neck.

Scanning the room, Jacob made his way for what he assumed was the doorway to the bedroom, steps urgent. Brea was talking softly to him, words he didn't know or understand, but there was a heat to them that hastened his steps.

Sure enough a bed greeted them, its softness giving way beneath Brea as Jacob lowered her onto it. She grabbed him, pulling off his jacket and throwing it away before kissing him once more. His hands slid along her body, as he pulled away from her mount, burying his face into the soft flesh of her neck.

More words spilled from her lips as her hands clutched at his chest, pushing him back. Wild eyes greeted him as he looked down at her, her body covered by his shadow, his arms on either side of her, holding himself up. She looked small lying there, but not at all meek.

She pushed him once more, pulling his shirt up as he sat back on his heels, body straddling hers. Bill Murray went sailing across the room as she ran her hands along his bare chest, tracing the shapes made by muscle and bone.

He cupped her head in his hand, turning her eyes up from his chest to meet his own, then kissed her fiercely. He held her tight, and kept kissing until her hands beat at his chest, her breath coming to her in gasps as he let her free.

She shoved him to the side, standing quickly, shaking her head at him as he made to follow her. He watched her, barely able to restrain himself, barely able to stop from rushing to her.

Her hand bent behind her back, pulling at something, a piece of cloth was in her hand as she brought it back in sight, long and thin like a ribbon. The ties on her dress. She worked it free until the fabric was loose enough. Slowly she bent down, pulling the hem up, exposing her stocking clad legs inch by inch.

Further and further it crept, until the soft white expanse of her skin was exposed. The candlelight danced on her skin, making patterns and shadows that drew the eye. Her shift came into view, white cotton that was barely opaque, the dress pulling it up to show her thighs.

Finally the dress was falling to the floor, Brea standing there on display, clad only in her shift and stockings, the hardness of her nipples pressed against the cotton. Jacob moved without thought, hands running across the fabric, feeling her stomach, the small of her back, and finally her breast beneath.

His eyes were locked on the fabric stretched over her breasts, imagining what lay beneath. Brea's hands drew his down to the bottom of the slip, gently wrapping his fingers around it. They drew it up without any input from his mind, moving in the same slow way she had removed her dress.

His eyes followed an inch below the slip, feasting on the newly exposed flesh. Her thighs were revealed, then the light hairs of her sex, her hips, soft and round but still slender. Her stomach came next, a hint of muscle beneath her skin, her belly button, then finally the underside of her breasts, a hint at what lay above.

The fabric brushed over her nipples, finally revealing the soft pink nubs of flesh as she twitched at the sensation. Her arms lifted with the shift and, as it dropped to the floor she let them rest on his shoulders, watching him as he explored every place on her body with his eyes.

His hand found her breast again, the softness of it yielding beneath his fingers. They were not large, but neither were they small, his hand not dwarfing them, but neither overflowing. They fit her perfectly, and he was in love with them instantly.

They kissed once more as he pulled her back to the bed, laying her down. He traced her neck with his lips, moving down her body, fighting his eagerness, wanting to tease her as she had him with her dress. Her hands clasped his head, fingers in his hair, on the edge of pushing him further or pulling him back to her mouth.

When his lips finally found her right nipple she moaned, back arching to shove her breast into his face. His tongue played out across the hard nub, slowly at first, then faster, but always gently. A tiny bit of suction as he flicked his tongue left her panting, hands holding him against her.

He left her right nipple behind, moving to her left, whispered words fell from her lips, meaning lost but Jacob wasn't sure they would make sense even if he knew the language. After giving her other nipple to the same treatment as the first he moved lower still.

Brea looked down at him, face a mix of emotions and sensations, eyes following his own as he looked up at her while moving ever closer to her sex. His hand made circles in her pubic hair as his lips traced a line down her stomach. Her hands now pushed against his head, urging him downwards, but he kept the slow pace.

Jacob moved down, past her hairs, down onto her thigh, kissing slowly back up towards her lips, visibly damp and red with her arousal. He locked his eyes on hers, holding her gaze as he finally brushed them with his mouth. Her body shuddered, her eyes closing, her hands spasming in his hair.

Finally, before her eyes could open once more he extended his tongue, gently tracing her mound, tasting her. Her hips bucked, unable to stay still beneath his ministrations, moans rang out from her lips. He grabbed her hips, holding her still as he explored her, building her towards orgasm.

It didn't take long, her cries built with every stroke of his tongue, until finally he sucked her clit between his lips, flicking it gently with the tip of his tongue. She screamed, her body shaking uncontrollably as he held her as still as possible.

But he did not stop. He kept going, moving faster now, tongue always moving, her thighs held in a death-grip that kept her from escaping. Her hands grabbed his hair painfully, pulling at him, as she begged him with words he didn't know, but understood were cries to stop, that it was too much.

She came again quickly, bigger than the first, hands loosing their grip as she lost all muscle control. Her upper body lurched from side to side, her feet kicked out and Jacob finally had to release her, unable to keep her still without bruising her.

When she finally came back down, and looked up at him, Jacob greeted her back into the world with a smirk. She hit him playfully, no strength in her arm. He lay down beside her, brushing the hair out of her face as she got her bearings.

Seconds later she was pushing him fully onto his back, straddling his hips and grinding against him. She kissed him, tasting herself on his lips. She didn't bother with the slow tease, but shifted back, reaching down to undo his belt. Jacob watched her, wondering where exactly this was headed, realising suddenly the absence of any birth control.

She removed the belt, undid the button, but the zipper was foreign to her. She examined it for a moment, then promptly ignored it, simply choosing to pull down his pants despite it. A few sharp yanks and they were below his hips, pulling his boxers with them.

Moments later his erection sprang free, slapping against his abdomen. She eyed it with interest, as she finished pulling his pants down to his feet. Jacob watched, breath caught in his throat, as her hand found his shaft, raising it to point towards the ceiling. It was hard and looked huge sticking out of her small hand, and it was very much interested in her.

Slowly she stroked it, watching his reaction as her fingers moved up and down the shaft. Jacob shuddered at the sensation, the relief after being hard for so long. Brea grinned as he twitched, his hips lifting up off the mattress. When she moved to straddle him again however, her sex rubbing against the bare flesh of him, Jacob paused, torn between stopping her and continuing on.

She took the decision from him, sliding down onto him before he could make up his mind. It only went in a small way; she looked at him, meeting his eyes before pushing down the rest of the way. Jacob felt resistance, and heard her cry of pain, realising with shock that it was her first time.

It was not something he had expected, not after her actions, her eagerness, her undeniable sexuality. He caressed her back as she fell into him, holding her, his mind a mess. They stayed that way for a time, him softly whispering comforts into her ear, her stiff and silent.

Finally her stiffness faded, her body softening beneath his caresses. She looked at him, eyes brown and teary. He ran a hand through her hair, and kissed her gently, she kissed him back firmly and repeatedly. He opened his eyes as she pulled back for a breath, meeting her eyes that were somehow green once more.

Slowly at first, but with increasing speed she moved on him. What hardness had faded from him returned in a rush, blood swelling him inside her. She rode him at a pace of her choosing, and he resisted the urge to grab her hips and take her quickly.

Meaningless words tumbled out of her, and Jacob echoed her as she drew gasps and grunts from his body. Her speed increased as she grew comfortable with him inside her, her words becoming incoherent exaltations of passion. He began to thrust up to meet her, as their lips met, their kiss as passionate as their joining.

Jacob could feel her orgasming building through his erection, her muscles spasming and clamping down on him in ever increasing rapidity. When she finally reached the peak, arms giving out as she collapsed against his chest, he moved his feet up, bracing against the mattress as he wrapped his arms around her, holding her close.

His hips moved rapidly, working his hardness in and out of her in small strokes. Her orgasm had barely started to wane before he built it up again. She peaked once more, crying out into his shoulder, hands gripping his arms, the nails that dug into his flesh ignored as yet again he increased his pace.

Jacob's hips became a blur as her voice rose into a wail with her orgasm. It built and built as he kept up the pace, giving her everything he could, holding nothing back. It peaked and peaked again, never quite stopping until finally weariness and his own orgasm caught him, and he thrust into her fully, the flexing muscles of her sex milking him inside her.

She twitched on top of him, her body moving of its own accord. Her head rose from his shoulder, eyes finding his briefly before she collapsed back down weakly.

"Jay-cob," her voice came, muffled by his shoulder.

Jacob kissed her head, "I know Brea. Me too."

Their food remained forgotten as they both fell into an exhausted sleep.

12