The Stimulus Plan Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,494 Followers

Mister Richards raised his face up from my quivering mound, his mouth, chin and cheeks shiny and wet with my juices and smiled at me fatherly like before slowly shaking his head. "Tonight as your guest, you belong to me, Sonya...your husband may not touch you. That privilege belongs solely to me."

I thought I heard Donnie let slip a girlish sob of frustration as I replied, "Whatever you wish, Mister Richards. I belong to you, pussy, ass, mouth and heart." Mister Richards chuckled happily at my submission and resumed eating me, his tongue doubling its efforts as he licked me to orgasm not once, but twice. My banker certainly knew his way around a clitoris – even my dear Jane couldn't make me cum the way Mister Richards did, his tongue mastering my erect and throbbing nub, making me scream at the end, fingers clawing the bedspread as I flooded his face with my juices. My fingers slipped through his thinning hair, pulling his face more firmly against my pussy, wanting him to delve deep into my cunt.

For a third time, Mister Richard's demon tongue made me cum, Donnie's eyes boring into mine as I writhed on the bed, my body wracked by wicked pleasure. My breasts heaved and rolled as I gasped for breath when our banker finally eased his sweetly torturous assault on my cunt. "Love...I love your tongue, Mister Richards," I sighed.

Mister Richards licked his lips, sweeping up remnants of my cream, his face shiny with pussy juice. "Certainly a pleasure, Sonya...you are a fine tasting woman." He glanced up at Donnie, hovering above me, still holding my legs wide apart.. "I hope it was enjoyable for you as well, Donnie," he said, his amusement thick in his voice.

Donnie grunted non-verbally, before he finally managed to say. "May I sit down, please?"

Mister Richards nodded and replied, "In a minute, if you please. I'm thinking we might need a little more assistance in a moment, but I think you may release your wife's legs now."

Donnie let go of my legs and I eased them down, still widespread on either side of my employer. Grunting with effort, Mister Richards raised himself up and moved on top of me, his body heavy on mine. It was a bit uncomfortable, but as I felt his hard cock between my legs, partially nestled in the wide cleft of my well eaten pussy, any discomfort was dispelled by my arousal and anticipation of finally being fucked by Mister Richards.

He pressed his cum smeared lips on mine, sharing my own taste with me as our tongues dueled and danced with each other. I could smell myself on him and I felt my blood race as it served to arouse me further. When he broke the kiss, I gasped, "Fuck me, Sir, please. Fuck me now!" I rolled my hips, aching to get that large, hard cock inside me.

"Gladly, my dear," replied Mister Richards. He looked up at Donnie and then back down at me. Smiling he said, "I don't think we should leave your husband out of this completely." In a louder voice, he said, "I think it would only be proper if your husband put me inside you. What do you think, Sonya?"

I confess that I was momentarily wordless – stunned at his suggestion. Admittedly, from the moment I first thought of inviting Mister Richards to dinner, the idea of rubbing the cuckolding of my husband in my husband's face had been prominent in my desires, but this idea of humiliating Donnie went beyond anything I could have conceived of and to both my shame and delight, the thought of my husband having to place Mister Richard's hard cock in my cunt, so the old man could fuck me triggered new fires of nasty desire between my legs.

I tilted my head to look at my husband standing over us, my expression of shame and delight reflected in his face. His cock was jerking, becoming more erect as he reacted to Mister Richard's evil suggestion. I felt amazement in the revelation that while the idea horrified him, it also aroused him. I found my voice and said, "I think that is a wonderful idea." I paused, swallowed and then in my best approximation of Mister Richard's commanding tone, said, "Donnie, come around behind and put Mister Richard's really big dick inside my pussy. Do it now!"

For a moment I thought I saw pure murder in Donnie's eyes, but then there was something else and I felt a thrill of erotic joy as I saw surrender in my husband's face. He slowly came around to the side of the bed and climbed up below us. As Mister Richard's chuckled, he rose up enough so that I could see between us, getting brief glimpses of my husband's humiliated face as he reached out and gingerly wrapped his fingers around the older man's erect cock. "Run Mister Richard's big cock head up and down my pussy lips," I commanded my husband.

I heard Donnie let out a brief sob as he obeyed me – dragging the swollen head of my employer's penis up and down my wet labia several times, making me croon with pleasure and drawing pleased gasps from Mister Richards.

Finally, Mister Richards said in an anxious, but firm voice. "Put my cock inside your wife's hot, wet cunt, Donnie." Again, my husband obeyed promptly, as he pressed Mister Richard's huge cock head into my wet flesh, slipping it into my cunt, prompting me to fling my hips upwards to swallow more of his long, hard cock. As I groaned with pleasure, Mister Richards said with a pleased voice. "That's a good boy, Donnie. You may return to your chair and watch me fuck your wife's brains out. Masturbate if you feel like it."

I scarcely felt the mattress shift as Donnie climbed off because Mister Richards began thrusting into me with surprising vigor, driving his cock completely into me with his first thrust and pausing to kiss me before withdrawing and then repeating his movements again and again.

I was cumming in seconds, primed to orgasm by Mister Richard's wonderful tongue and now thrilling to feel his long, thick penis filling my pussy again and again, burrowing deep inside my womb again and again. I threw my head back and let out a long cry of pleasure, my movement accidentally allowing me to watch Donnie return to his seat, already stroking his erection before he sat down as he watched another man fuck me.

I brought my legs up and tried to wrap them around Mister Richard's back, but it created pleasure so intense, my legs dropped lifelessly back to the bed and I had to settle for wrapping my arms around his back, fingernails clawing his shoulders with every spasm of pleasure that rocked through my body.

As I had often thought while sucking the banker's cock, I had been fucked by bigger and longer cocks in my brief whoring career, but I couldn't recall when I had enjoyed a cock more. For some reason, my body simply responded to Mister Richard and his cock. Maybe it was the confidence and power that seemed to emanate from him. Perhaps it was that he was in a sense my master...the man who'd revealed to me my true self – unleashing the whorish slut within me, but for whatever reason, I was reveling in the sheer ecstasy that being fucked by him produced.

I responded to his hard and decisive cock thrusts by flinging my pelvis upwards to meet them, our bodies slamming together, grinding on each other's groins as we merged into one primal rutting beast. Our kisses were passionate, sloppy, almost animalistic affairs as our tongues roiled together. As I began to cum a second time, my hands dropped to his fleshy butt, fingers digging into his meaty cheeks to urge him into me harder and deeper.

Ours was a wordless fuck, punctuated by grunts and moans and the wet slapping together of sweaty flesh. Every fiber of my body seemed to catch fire wherever his body touched mine, explosions of pure pleasure throbbed in my hard nipples as they dragged across his hairy chest, my pussy on fire as his cock sank deep inside again and again, my labia thrilling to the scratchy texture of his graying pubic hair. I was consumed by Mister Richards as he took me as his own...his slut, his whore, his woman, claiming me as my husband watched and stroked himself off.

Suddenly, Mister Richards growled, "Oh, Sonya!" as he shoved his cock deep into my cunt and then I was crying with pleasure as my third orgasm was triggered by a sudden flood of his hot semen filling up my womb. The world seemed to disintegrate around me as my body was consumed by holy fire, spreading pleasure through me from my toes to the very ends of the hair on my head, punctuated by bursts of ecstatic joy as Mister Richard shot wad after wonderful wad of his sweet, burning sperm inside my cunt.

I babbled in the midst of my ecstasy, "Love you...love your cock...oh God, so fucking good...Donnie, he fucks me so good...love his cock...love the way you fuck me, Mister Richards!" I was swept away by the insane pleasure that consumed me, feeling Mister Richards on me, in me, his lips, his tongue in my mouth...seeing his triumphant leer above my head, seeing Donnie looking at us with awe and terror, hearing him masturbating furiously between my own moans as Mister Richards gave my pussy a few last thrusts before he withdrew.

Then there was a great weight above me, on me as Mister Richards straddled my chest, wiping his semen and pussy juice soaked cock on my face, through my dark hair, on my forehead and cheeks and finally across my lips. "Suck me, Sonya," he rasped, his own chest heaving from his efforts. "Suck me and keep me hard!"

I opened my lips wide and took him happily into my mouth, my tongue washing over his cock head, tasting his semen and my pussy and his spongy flesh, before I took more of him inside, licking and sucking, the taste of his cock enhancing my own waning pleasure – little aftershocks making me quake from his masterful fucking.

As he slowly regained his breath, his halting, gasping words, thrilled me as he addressed Donny, sitting just inches from my head, getting a bird's eye view of me sucking Mister Richard's cock like I had been starving for it. "You are such a lucky man, Donnie," breathed Mister Richards. "To have had that fine cunt all for yourself all those years and now to discover how much more pleasure it brings you and especially her, to see other men have her...knowing they make her cum so much more than you."

I heard my husband choke back a sob, but Mister Richards just chuckled again and said, "No need to be ashamed, man. Be glad...be joyful that you finally get to be fulfilled...that you finally understand the pleasure that being a cuckold brings you." He looked down and sighed as he watched me bob my head back and forth, sucking him now with enthusiasm as my lips, tongue and wet mouth slowed the inevitable shrinking of his cock and restored it, brought it back, me moaning my pleasure at feeling his cock grown in my mouth, pulsating with renewed power and potential.

Mister Richards grinned down at me and then at Donnie. "I know you have anger, but really now, is it anger at your wife for discovering and accepting her destiny to be a sluttish whore or is it anger at comprehending how many years have been lost not being able to experience life as a cuckold?

"I knew immediately upon seeing Sonya obey me by stripping her clothes off that first time and hardly hesitating when I told her to suck my cock what she was...what she had the potential of being, but Donnie, I must say, I saw your potential too. Only a special kind of man could have sat there beside me and watched his sweet, innocent wife suck a virtual stranger's cock like the harlot she really was. As horrified and as angry as you were with me...you were even more turned on. I saw the erection in your pants even before you noticed it."

I shivered with delight as Mister Richards literally preached to my husband even as I sucked the older man's penis. "Some of us are born to dominate, Donnie, to be obeyed and pleasured without question. Some of us are born to be sluts, pleasuring others without reservation. Some are born to be dominated, to be humiliated, to be forced to watch others use that which is dearest to their hearts."

Mister Richards leaned forward, thrusting his cock deep into my throat, making me gurgle as he buried his cock in my face as he made his point. "Most people, Donnie, go through life never knowing which they are and are miserable and dissatisfied with their lives. Only the wisest and most fortunate are shown their true path."

He climbed off me, his cock slowly emerging from between my sucking lips to emerge with a wet pop. "Up, Sonya, get on your hands and knees," he said, slapping my ass hard enough to make me yelp in pain and surprise.

I came up, feeling a bit shaky from my still echoing orgasms, but I obeyed, spinning around at his hands' direction to face my husband. With my dark hair hanging in my eyes, I gave Donnie a lascivious grin, both amused by my now frantically masturbating husband and aroused by his situation. I glanced over my shoulder to see Mister Richards awkwardly knee walking his way behind me and then take my ass cheeks in his hands and spread them slightly, tilting my ass upwards to give him better access to my semen filled pussy.

"Do you want me, Sonya?" Mister Richards asked, smiling evilly at me and at my husband beyond.

"Oh yes," I moaned in response, wiggling my ass a little in anticipation.

Mister Richards moved closer, brushing the head of his cock up and down between my labia, smearing my juices and his semen on his penis then running it up towards my puckered hole before moving back down. "I already knew that, but maybe your husband doesn't fully comprehend it. Explain it to him," he said with wicked glee.

I turned again to look forward into my husband's eyes as I smiled nastily and obeyed Mister Richards' command. "Donnie, I want Mister Richards with all my heart and soul. I want his cock more than I've ever wanted cock before. I want to feel Mister Richards inside me, fucking me with his fine, big dick forever." I paused and said with totally honesty, "I've never wanted to be fucked by anyone as bad as I want to be fucked by Mister RicharDDDDSSSS!"

My words ended in a harsh scream as Mister Richards rammed his cock home inside my cunt, sinking his entire cock into my cunt in a single thrust, forcing me to brace my arms from literally pitching over the bed and into Donnie's lap, my heavy breasts swaying madly about like meaty udders.

After soaking his cock in the syrupy morass of pussy cream and semen within my pussy, Mister Richards began to fuck me, working brutally and swiftly as he plowed his cock into me again and again. Pleasure competed with pain for a few moments, my cries a mixture of both before pleasure became dominant, wracking my body with constant, near orgasmic level sensations.

I'm sure I was quite the wanton sight to Donnie, my mouth hanging open in utter, speechless ecstasy, my eyes glazed with erotic delight while sweat broke out, making my pale skin gleam like porcelain, running down in rivulets over my tits to fall on the bedspread beneath me. Behind me came the constant sweet sound of flesh slapping flesh as Mister Richards fucked me relentlessly, slowing only to prolong my journey to another orgasm, always telling me and Donnie what a sweet whore I was and urging me to share my every feeling with my husband.

Donnie's hand was a blur as he masturbated, his face a constantly changing board of emotion – anger, delight, humiliation and awe as he watched the older man pleasure me and make me sob with pleasure as he never had. At Mister Richards' prompting, I did share all my sluttish feelings whenever I could get the words out of my mouth. "I love his cock, Donnie. Mister Richards is so big...bigger than you. I love how he makes me feel...how his cock makes me feel. I love being his slut. I love fucking strange men because he tells me to. I'd fuck them night and day in front of you if he asked me so long as it meant I could suck his cock and eat his cum, feel it hot and sticky on my face...on my tits and in my hot cunt."

Time and time again as Mister Richards fucked me, my voice would rise till I was screaming until I was a cumming, hysterical mess, lost in orgasm while shouting out, "FUCKKKKK. I LOVE YOU, DONNIE, BUT I LOVE MISTER RICHARDS' COCK MORE! I LOVE HIM INSIDE ME, IN MY MOUTH – ANYWHERE HE WANTS TO PUT IT. I'M HIS CUNT, HIS WHORE...I'M HIS, I PRAY FOREVER!"

My words seemed to inspire Mister Richards who fucked me all the harder, making me scream my obscene praises of his cocksmanship into Donnie's face while I had orgasm after orgasm. Mister Richards, apparently in better shape than his fleshy body would indicate had become after his first climax, a fucking machine. He was busy playing with my body as well. One hand was tightly squeezing and mauling my breast while the other one was busy doing nastier things. As he fucked me, his he would slide one or two fingers into my gorged cunt along with his cock, scooping up pussy juice and semen and then withdrawing his hand, he began to apply it to my asshole, using it as a lubricant to help ease his fingers inside.

My heart was pounding and my head was spinning as I began to comprehend what we were building up to. His fingers probing my anus, sent quivers of nasty delight coursing through me, adding to my sexual pleasure like gasoline thrown on a fire. I knew that I was about to experience Mister Richard's cock in my ass and the thought alone kept me hovering near orgasm, but he knew what he was doing and heightened my excitement by not telegraphing his moves...teasing me by withdrawing almost completely from my clasping cunt, only to thrust deep into me again.

It came without warning as suddenly my pussy was empty of cock and I hadn't even steeled myself for it, when Mister Richards expertly had wedged the head of his cock, slick with my juices, into my sphincter and then he was tearing and sliding into me. I screamed with pain and pleasure, my body seeming to collapse with my arms and legs giving way, but Mister Richards had his arm around my waist and kept my ass hoisted in the air, perfectly positioned as he never stopped and with an agonizing slow and sweet momentum, buried his cock up my ass.

My screams were muffled as I cried into the bedspread, but once he was buried completely in me, Mister Richards reached down with his free arm and yanked my head back by my hair so my husband could see my face, ecstasy and agony etched there as he began to fuck my ass.

Again, as he wormed his cock in and out of my asshole, Mister Richards urged me to tell Donnie how he made me feel and I did the best I could, considering that it seemed every other minute, waves of orgasmic pleasure were washing over me, extinguishing most of the pain, saturating my body with the need to feel Mister Richards inside me. "Love his cock, Donnie...love him like no-one else. Want him to fuck me...love him fucking my ass, pussy...he's the best...a real man like no other."

I was sobbing through my words now, the pleasure so intense it made me cry, stirring up emotions within me that were so decadent, so nasty. Donnie was crying too, his cock an angry purple as he jacked it off, not seeming to be able to cum for some reason. I was too caught up in the pleasure that being Mister Richards's whorish fuck-toy was producing inside me to be able to comprehend it...my world quickly dwindling away till there was only my pleasure wracked body and that wonderful cock buried inside me and then I let out a final, shrill, husky scream as I felt his cock swell up and then he was ejaculating in my asshole, filling my bowels with another big load of his hot, thick semen and all the pleasure before paled at the orgasm that now blew me apart, coming as a blanket of hot darkness that swallowed me whole and left me adrift in a universe of pure carnal ecstasy.

I regained my senses slowly, eyes opening to take in my bedroom, but not recognizing anything for long seconds. I found a man sitting on a chair, naked, his cock swollen as he gazed lovingly and angrily down at me. My Donnie, my dear, dear, cuckolded Donnie. Another man was speaking and I groggily turned my head to see another man dressing, buttoning up a shirt, but naked from the waist down, a semi-erect cock, smeared and gleaming with love juices swaying hypnotically as he moved. Mister Richards...my employer, my master, my greatest lover ever. My heart began beating again and my aching pussy and asshole tingled in anticipation of more.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,494 Followers