The Sting of the Scorpion Ch. 02

Story Info
Valerie & father battle evil with Eliot Ness' help.
1.8k words
4.28
16.1k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 05/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Author's Note: While this story is entirely a work of fiction, some actual persons are indeed characters in the story.

For their wonderful work on the life and times of Eliot Ness and Al Capone, I am indebted to the works of Max Allan Collins, Steven Nickel and Ness' own biographer, Oscar Fraley. None of their work is reproduced herein, I have only read their works for reference.

This story does contain Incest-Related themes as well. Anyone offended by this should NOT read any further.

*

Valerie got home from a long evening tailing some of Capone's minions. The tiny listening device her father had invented had done wonderful work, she'd overheard lots of useful information.

Her father had arranged a job for her at the Montmartre Cafe, one of the Capone gang's notorious hangouts. She had a great body and lot of the men flirted with her, thinking the "dumb broad" she portrayed couldn't possibly understand what they were talking about. Even Capone's right-hand man, Frank Nitti and his brother Ralph had accidentally passed useful information on to her, being totally careless.

She and Darla had had a wild night of sex last night when she got home, the Scorpion had a lead on where a large brewing operations was taking place.

"How did you and Daddy start having sex?" she queried as the sensual brunette's tongue devoured her greedily.

Darla's sexy face came from between Valerie's soft thighs. "Your father didn't tell you?"

Valerie shook her head. Darla came alongside her in the plush bed and cuddled her young lover close. "Well, my beautiful love, I was your mother's lover in college."

Valerie's blue eyes widened as she took in the full measure of Darla's confession. "You and Mom?"

Darla nodded. "Your mother was the love of my life. She loved your father very much, so I grew to love him too. One day, she asked both of us to make love to one another and then to her."

Valerie found the image arousing and let her older lover continue her tale.

"Your father is the only man ever to make love to me. I always preferred the company of women, but your father instinctively knew every trick to make my body cum, to quiver in ecstasy. When your mother died, I moved into his world to assist him in his crusade."

Darla smiled. "I will continue to help in all ways I can, but soon, I shall return to my own life. Your soft body pleases him so much, you are his little love."

Darla's hands were warm and gentle on Valerie's flesh once more, her naughty little tricks coaxing the girl to orgasm. Within minutes, she'd had a thundering orgasm and fallen fast asleep.

Valerie was walking past the Den when she noticed father was in there, conversing and sharing a drink with another man. He was deeply involved in conversation with this intense looking man. The gentleman had a soft & gentle voice that seemed well-spoken. He was articulate and focused, Valerie wondered who he was.

The man was boyishly handsome, in a grey wool suit, with slicked back hair and intense eyes. He commanded her father's full attention, which few men could do.

"I'm telling you James, those wiretaps we've gotten from the Montmartre Club have been invaluable in nailing Capone's hide to the wall. We've got to keep them up."

Her father's usually-stern face almost smiled. "I have every intention of keeping them up Eliot. I just want your assurance of Valerie's safety. I haven't finished with her training yet."

Eliot? Oh my goodness, the man sharing a drink with her father was Eliot Ness. From his reputation, she'd expected a much older man. This man couldn't be much older than mid-20's.

James noticed his daughter and motioned her into the room. "Eliot, my daughter, Valerie. Valerie, this gentleman is Eliot Ness."

Valerie knew she was crimson, but she went on. "I heard Daddy. Oh Mr. Ness, I'm so thrilled to meet you. Everyone knows about your work rooting out corruption here in Chicago."

Ness grinned at the pretty blonde girl, only 8 years his junior. It was obvious from the way he was eying her that he had an eye for the ladies. "It's men like your father and people like you that make it easier. What's that phrase you use as the Scorpion, James?"

Her father's face grew serious again. "The vine of crime grows long and twisted. It must be cut down."

Ness nodded. "Exactly. Your father came to be the day I started my squad and offered his help. He can do things I can't, he isn't bound by the letter of the law. He has no one to answer to."

James replied "We all must answer to someone, someday, Eliot."

Ness nodded again. "Perhaps. Good evening James, Miss Darnell. I'll see myself out."

Once Ness had left, Valerie turned to her father and asked "How much does he know Daddy?"

James smiled, only a few ever saw that side of him. "He knows what I need him to know, my dearest. Eliot is a smart man, he doesn't ask a lot of questions. He knows the Scorpion gets results, so he tries to aid wherever he can and stay out of my way."

Valerie nodded, then looked up at her father. "Darla and I missed you last night Daddy."

James looked around and asked his daughter "Where is Darla?"

She pressed close against her father, taking in his warmth. "She's gone back to her apartment Daddy. She told me to take care of you, but the minute you need her, she'll be here."

James nodded and took Valerie's hand. "I have no business as the Scorpion tonight dearest. Shall we retire?"

Valerie giggled. "Just what did you have in mind father?"

He smiled again. "I would like to slake my passion for my nubile daughter's beautiful body."

Valerie giggled. "Oh Daddy. Sometimes you're too melodramatic for your own good. Let's just go to bed and fuck!"

Valerie's words were so pleasing to her father. She had some much of her mother's spirit in her, her unbridled passion for life. Every fiber of his being desired her, he wanted to be inside of her body, taking all the passion she could offer him.

In the black evening dress she wore, Valerie preceded him up the long, winding staircase. She looked so sensual, so full of passion, it was hard for him to recall she was barely past 18. Her hair shone with health and luster, her skin was flawless. There was a raw sensuality to her that came from her father and mother both.

She turned and flipped her hair, winking at him as she moved down the hall to the bedroom they now shared. She clapped her hands and the lights went on, another of her father's remarkable inventions. From behind her, she felt his arms surround her.

"God, you're beautiful" James said, nuzzling her ear.

"Am I, Daddy? I want to be beautiful for you Daddy."

"How can you not know how beautiful you are darling?" he asked, pulling her around and kissing her full on the lips.

"Prove it to me, daddy-lover!" she purred in her husky voice, already making him mad with desire. No one, not even her mother whom he had dearly loved, had raised such passion in him. Perhaps it was her youth, perhaps it was some unknown factor, but his daughter's body inflamed all his senses.

She dropped the gown to the floor and stood proudly before him, breasts firm and delicate. He moved towards her and took them in his mouth, sucking one coral-pink nipple, then the other. She sighed at his tender touch, letting him lead her to the bed.

He lay her down and kissed her body, removing her undergarments, but leaving the silk stockings on. She had such beautiful legs, long and graceful, like those of a dancer. James kissed up her silk-clad thighs and worked his tongue into her heated grotto. He ate her pussy gently, caressing her with knowledgeable hands, her little mewls of pleasure music to his ears.

"Let me have it Daddy, let me have it, please!" she begged and he was helpless to deny her anything. He undressed his body, replete with the scars of battle, yet arousing to Valerie nonetheless. He was firm and solid, like an oak tree. He rejoined her on the bed and the moment her ruby-red lips took him inside, he groaned.

Only his beloved Valerie could make him lose control, his senses reel. Only the gentle sucking motion of her lips on his manhood could take his troubles away, make him forget, for a time, his endless war on corruption.

He and Eliot had discussed many times the foolishness of the 18th Amendment. Prohibition was a foolish law, the people didn't want it and it would end someday. But hoods like Capone thrived on the misery of others while masquerading as Philanthropic citizens. The mask of the Scorpion was a counter-measure.

His hands traced the gentle curvature of her spine as he gazed upon her performing acts of lust upon him. Valerie sucked with the skill of a trained courtesan, Darla had taught her well. He would miss Darla, they would invite her for games from time to time, but he had his beloved Valerie and all was well.

Her blonde head bobbed up and down as she took him in, tasting every inch of her father's magnificent specimen. She didn't want James to cum just yet, so she stopped and moved away.

"I want you in me, Daddy-lover" she purred. "It's time to fuck your little girl."

He grinned at her, he could deny her nothing. He positioned himself between her satiny thighs and licked her a few times to moisten her, then plunged deep within her womanhood.

She took full measure of him, her greedy cunt loving every inch of his hard cock. She wrapped her legs around him, her feet drumming on his back as he fucked her hard, almost pinning her to the sturdy mattress.

Harder and faster he stroked into her, his exhaustion forgotten. Their couplings recharged him, re-invigorated James in a sense. His fatigue vanished whenever they made love, although the raw fuckings had the same effect. Nothing they did together as lovers ever failed to excite him – or her either, for that matter.

He came a few minutes later, spilling his seed into her body. She'd once asked him about protection, but he told her not to worry about it. She trusted him, so she said no more.

She ran her hands over his hard body, telling him again how much she loved him. James knew only two things – he loved her equally as much and she was vital to his missions as the Scorpion.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers