The Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers

I'd half expected her to start to panic at this stage but there was no sign of it. She did hold her breath but that was the only sign of nervousness she displayed. Moving easily she slid smoothly onto my pole, continuing to sink down until she was settled firmly on it, our joining complete. Then she let out her breath with a sudden gasp and a smug smile.

I gave her a few moments to enjoy her little triumph and then I started rocking her, encouraging her to move. She started bouncing, sliding up and down as though we'd practiced until we got it right. We started reasonably slowly but quickly moved on to a pace that we found mutually satisfying.

Now that we had cordial relations under way I leaned back into the couch, bringing her with me, her breasts crushed against my chest while her bottom bobbed merrily away as she took me. My mouth covered her, kissing her hard, my hips driving me up and into her, helping her in her search for fulfilment.

I let her go for a while, enjoying the fact that she was willing to be the aggressor, enjoying the feel of her sliding along my cock, enjoying the smoothness of her breasts pressing against my chest, the taste of her lips, her mouth. Biding my time, letting our mutual excitement build.

Eventually it all got too much for me. Arms holding her close I rolled over, bringing her under me, glaring at her for daring to laugh when I nearly rolled us off the couch. I held still for a minute, her pinned beneath me, neither of us moving, her face tense with anticipation.

I started moving, driving in hard, our earlier rhythm forgotten. Now I was all hard, driving, need, taking her forcefully towards my climax. And hers. I wasn't forgetting that she also wanted one. She didn't need to wait long to get it, either. My need carried to her and she responded eagerly, and then we were both climaxing. My only complaint was that she bit me to stifle her screams.

We lay on the couch for a while, me just holding her comfortably. After a while she started making going home noises.

"You can't just yet," I pointed out.

"Why not?"

"You're not dressed," I reminded her, stroking one bare breast to highlight my point.

"I meant after I get dressed."

"Well, that won't be until the morning," I advised her. "For now, you might as well relax."

Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers
12