The Storm Passed I Got My Mind Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning, back toward Lisa, "All right, Lisa," speaking sarcastically. "It's on." Angie pursed her lips. I am more like my Dad than you will ever know. Unlike most people, when they add 1 plus 1, they get two. Not me. When I add 1 plus 1, I use a quadratic equation. As I change the numbers, I get many different answers.

"If you would have known I wasn't dipshit's there, you would have aborted me, wouldn't you, wouldn't, have you?" Lisa turned gray. " You see, Mom, I am the one who helped Dad figure out what you had done. You must have miss-figured your cycle. Dad told me you two had sex the week before you went out of town. And then you cut him off."

"You wanted Derrick to be the father of your next child. That meant I would have never been born. I always wondered if you had run the DNA test on me before I was born, would you have aborted me?"

Lisa shook her head no, "I swear, I would ever have done it."

"Sorry, Lisa," spoke Angie. "Your actions say otherwise. You might think that you wouldn't now, but you are evil. Dad told me you wouldn't see him after I was born. So we took 1 plus 1 and came up with what you did after my birth.

Dad went to the hospital and had the records pulled. You had your tubes tied without Dad's permission. Hell, I hardly remember you as a child. It was always Dad that was there for us kids. You were always traveling with this dildo here."

Lisa scolded Angie, "Don't talk about my husband that way."

"Listen, slut. I'll talk about fuckwad anyway I want. After Dad and I figured out what you two did. We decided to sue you both for conspiracy to commit fraud.

Derrick snarled, "Martin, you bastard. I hope you're enjoying my ranch. My Goddam ranch. This was my house."

I laughed, "It's mine now. It was either you give me your beloved ranch, or you two would have gone to jail."

"Back to my original thought Derrick. Do you remember when you said not to tell you to know who? I peered over at Lisa and smiled. You were acting as if you were married. It made me think. and with help from Angie,"

Angie smiled knowing, she was my accomplice. "I pulled your travel records. You know me, I keep everything. Lisa, I pulled our credit card statements and gave them to the PI. It seems you are a bigamist. You two traveled go to Vegas 17 1/2 years ago and got married. Now, if you keep fucking with me, I send this over to the DA.

Both Derrick and Lisa sat back in their seats defeated. The doorbell rang. I winked at Janice. And she got up and went to the front door. You could hear a conversation with a man talking to my wife.

A few seconds later, a tall, middle-aged man walked in and went straight to Lisa. Are you, Mrs. Derrick Decker? She answered hesitantly, "Yes, I am."

He handed her a large 17 x 14 envelope, "You have been served." Taking a picture of Lisa with the envelope and left it.

She opened the envelope and looked at me with disdain. "You bastard. You want half my money."

I chuckled. "It's our money. Good ole Angie here deduced that as much as you say you loved us, you were nothing more than an evil, greedy bitch. She convinced me you had to be making bigger bonuses than what you were sharing. Again, I went back through all our old records and the stuff you left and discovered an account in the Caymans. With the help from people I know at my company, we tracked down your account."

"You see, that money you earned was while we were legally married is considered material assets. You knew you were making Derrick millions, and you wanted your cut. That makes it marital assets. I wasn't going to say anything until you came into my house and entered my wife's bedroom. Now you have 90 days to turn it over, or we can go to court."

"Now for Derrick, I haven't forgotten about you and Sally. I ran her down. I told her about your millions and asked her if she would like a little bit of it. I explained to her about the millions you had to pay me in back child support. She was all game. First, she went off the pill." Derrick looked pale as Lisa stared at him.

"Next, Derrick, I took her to a fertility clinic and got her fertility shots. Congratulations Derrick, she is expecting sextuplets. Derrick sat in shock. She is six months pregnant. I burst out laughing, "Derrick, that's going to cost you some money."

Derrick stood at took half a step towards me. I raised my Glock. He knew better than to push. He looked at Lisa, "Come on, let's get out of here."

Lisa screamed, "I'm not going anywhere with you, you cheating bastard." Angie, Janice, and I looked at each other and shook our heads at what she just said.

Derrick turned and walked towards the front door. He turned and snarled, "Martin, you were always the Cuck. We made you a Cuck from the start. You were right about everything you thought and figured out.

We used to laugh at you behind your back when we were out having the times of our lives, and you were home changing my kid's diapers. I loved fucking Lisa. I just wished I had recorded what she thought of you as a man. YOU ARE A CUCK, and you will always be one."

I just started laughing. "What's so funny, CUCK?" asked Derrick with a puzzled look. I explained, "Derrick, by definition, I sent my wife with you. You fucked her. And I got half the money you paid her. That makes me her Pimp, not her Cuck. And in turn, that makes her a hooker." Looking over at Lisa as her eyes started to swell up, tears running down her cheeks.

"Derrick," I started laughing uncontrollably, "To you, I might be a Cuck, but thanks to you, I'm a rich Cuck."

Just at that moment, two sets of hands grabbed Derrick's arms. Derrick turned to see two young men his size standing in front of him. They were bigger built, and stronger. And they were pissed.

"Derrick," seethed Erik. "We warned you if you ever said anything derogatory about our Dad or threaten him in any way, you would walk with a limp for the rest of your life, didn't we?"

They looked over at Martin, "Dad, we will be back in a few minutes."

I chucked, "Alright boys, have fun. Also, don't play nice." They drug Derrick kicking and screaming out the front door.

Lisa turned to Angie. She started begging, "Please, I want you in my life."

Angie shook her head and replied, "Lisa, I view you as no more than an egg donor and birthing chamber. You lost that option when you chose fuckface over my father."

"Wait a minute Lisa," I requested. "I have something else for you." I took out some newly printed pictures of her and her new boyfriend.

Lisa gasp, "Where did you get these?"

"I have been having you watched," I replied.

"Holy shit," I heard come out of Janice's mouth." Pointing to the man in the picture. He looks like you, Martin."

"Are you going to tell him?" Lisa asked with a scared voice.

"No, I am not," I replied. "Derrick will find out. The husband always does. He has a short fuse and a bad temper when provoked. I wouldn't want to be there when he finds out."

I looked over at Lisa as she cried and said. " I am sorry, I won't bother you again. I'll have the money transferred."

"Lisa, before you go," I sighed. "Jesus Christ died 2000 years ago. He is the only perfect man that ever walked the earth. No man born since him has been perfect has him. None of us can walk on water. Every man has his flaws. I have mine, and Derrick has his. You tried to put us two together to make your perfect man. You became an entitled bitch. You think you deserve a perfect man. No, you think you are entitled to one. If you keep this up, you will end up with none.

She got up and left sobbing on the way out the door.

Janice turned to me and asked, "Aren't you going to tell Derrick?"

"Nope," I replied. "He is going to find out what it is like to be Cuckold by his wife." I laughed.

"They deserve each other," Janice replied. "Come here," pulling her into my lap. "I deserve you."

I kissed her and then smiled, "Well, I might tell him in a few years."

"30 minutes later, the boys waked in with Beth. I noticed their knuckles were red and some blood on their pants legs. Janice yelled out does anyone want, Pizza? Let's see," she said, "Erick and Derrick, each one of you gets an extra-large sausage and mushroom with extra cheese. And the rest of us will take a large combo and some salad."

All six were sitting around the table when I thought of something. "Guys, what were you doing home?" Janice went around and sat by Beth.

"Dad," said Erick. "Beth and I are engaged. She said she wanted a husband just like you, and I fit the bill. And I wanted a wife like Janice. It worked out great."

I sat back. "I think that's great. Congratulations to both of you. "Beth, I couldn't think of anyone else I would want as my daughter-in-law." Standing up, I hugged her and then shook Erik's hand.

Later that evening, after another round of baby-making sex. I fell asleep.

"Goddammit! Lt. stay put," I yelled. "I can't see shit in this fucking Haboob."

Back over the comm, I heard, "You have my back, Parker. You always do."

Shit. I started moving my scope back and forth, sweeping the area for Decker. I was trying to find out where Decker was located. He is pulling his usual cowboy shit. He is going to get someone killed someday.

This fucking maelstrom has winds up to 60 miles blowing out of the west. Visibility has dropped to the length of my dick. Thank God I didn't need to take a piss. Even though my scope has the infrared capability, it means shit. Temperatures could reach up to 120 degrees in the summer. But because of the sandstorm, it turned the daylight into twilight. It cooled the area down to a cool, 111 degrees. My scope still wouldn't pick up anyone's body heat anyway.

I heard screaming and gunfire coming over the comm about five klicks out. I pointed my scope in the general direction of the last gunshots I heard. Decker is one lucky son-of-bitch. The sandstorm parted like Moses sweeping back the waters of the Red Sea.

I saw the Towel head was lying on top of a roof, about 1500 meters out and 15 meters below me.

It was strange. I could see the crosshairs from that sniper's rifle. They were lined up on Becker's head. It was as if I could see his target through my scope. I quickly slowed my breathing down until I could hear my heartbeat. I waited until I could feel the lull in between beats. I pulled my finger back from the guard and placed it on the trigger. I took my thumb and switched the safety off.

A calm came over me. I took my thumb and placed it back on the safety. I switched it back to the safe position. I could still see through the sniper's scope. I could feel the trigger being squeezed.

The pin clicked. And the bolt came flying back, expelling the smoking cartridge.

I could see the flash and the smoke coming out of the fire suppressor as the powder exploded out the barrel. I could actually see the bullet slowly rotating as it cleared the barrel and headed downrange.

I could see the shock wave disturbance as the bullet flew airborne through the sand as it tracked towards its target. I felt like I was in a Guy Richie movie. I watched the bullet enter Derrick's head. Then it turned into a mist as it exploded.

The sniper put the safety back on and stood up. He turned and removed his masked. As he turned, he looked at me, smiled, and waved. I stood up and waved back. I was looking at my own reflection.

I awoke around 10 in the morning fully, rested for the first time in years. I reached over to my beautiful wife to spoon her. Janice bounced out of bed, and ran to the bathroom, and threw up.

12