The Story of Billy Martin

Story Info
And the creation of a monster
6.8k words
4.53
17.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers

(For those of you who like happy endings, this ain't it. For those of you who want to read about sex, there is some, but it's not erotic, at least not to me.)

+++

I knew Billy Martin about all of my life, we went to first grade together and graduated from high school together.

I can't even say we were friends, in fact I never even noticed him, not really until about our freshman year in high school.

Not even then, it was more of a case of me being his friend rather than the reverse.

I was always fairly physical, having grown up on a big farm which meant work, labor. So my body got used, I was taller than most and lean, muscular.

I was fairly mild mannered most of the time, but not one to stand for very much crap which of course we had some classmates that loved to dish it out.

Which meant the few assholes that liked to mess with the weaker kids pretty much left me alone, and the two or three that didn't discovered rather quickly that they should have.

One big kid named Sam Mabe got to pushing on me by the lockers one day, I told him to knock it off and he laughed, giving me another push.

I clobbered him and the brawl was on, by the time the teachers got there to break it up Sam was down and bloody, I was still standing there, waiting to see if he wanted any more.

He didn't.

That was maybe the first time I noticed little Billy Martin, he was standing there in the crowd gathered around watching with an expression of sheer pleasure on his face, his tongue sticking out.

Sam I guess spent a lot of time picking on poor Billy.

That expression? It was one of complete joy at seeing Sam get his lumps. With maturity, perhaps that might have been a warning about Billy, but I was young myself.

Billy lived in town, his dad worked in the mill on shift work. Since his mom was long gone somewhere, evenings he was left to his own devices from about age 10 or so.

I never did know the truth of all of that and never asked.

Soft looking and on the whining side, I didn't really care for Billy, it was more of a case of tolerating him when he was around.

In our school we also had the main class bully, every class has one of those I think. Big, bigger than me, bigger than everyone, his name was Jimmy White.

Even worse, he had two upper classmate brothers that were even bigger, although by then they had some maturity and left people mostly alone.

One day I was in town and found Billy hiding when I sneaked into an alley to smoke a cigarette that I wasn't supposed to.

By then my dad had me driving the Farmall tractor, I got to take it to town, 8 miles away at 8 miles per hour. It was my job to fill the tractor with fuel, and all of the five gallon jeep cans in the trailor.

Dad insisted I leave the big machine in 4th gear, of course as soon as I was out of sight I put her in road gear which meant 15 miles per hour. The machine was spooky to drive at that speed since the tricycle type front wheels wobbled but I managed, and it gave me some free time in town to look at girls and things like that.

Those trips were almost like a vacation from the farm, there was always something to do there, something to fix, it never ended.

Even pitch dark often gave no respite, dad had a lantern.

I had a quarter in my pocket that day so I bought a pack of smokes. The guy at the store didn't give a damn how old I was. My dad didn't care but my mom would have whipped my butt for smoking so the only time I ever did that was in town.

If you ever saw my mom you would understand, that woman would grab a 100 pound hay bale and pitch it up onto our flatbed 1936 two and a half ton truck with ease.

Farm people are different than city folks, that is a fact.

+++

"What are you doing back here, Billy?" I asked him. He looked like he wanted to run.

"Nothing." He said, but he was whimpering.

"What the hell is wrong?" I asked.

"Jimmy is looking for me, he wants to beat me up." He finally admitted.

"Jimmy White? Why don't you just smack him in the nose?" I said.

Jimmy didn't pick on me at all because he knew that was exactly what I would do to him.

"I can't, he is too big." Billy wailed.

I knew Jimmy White very well, sure he was big but I never saw him in an actual fight. All it had taken for me to back him down was a stony look when he had tried bullying me back in sixth grade.

We stared at each other for several long seconds, he did his best to look as mean as possible but then he blinked.

"Ain't worth it." He had growled and then he wandered off.

"Jimmy is just a bully, stand up to him and he doesn't know what to do. Then he will leave you alone." I told him, taking a puff off my smoke and then coughing.

I didn't really like smoking very much, it just looked cool, I guess.

"But I don't know what to do." Billy wailed.

"Look, hit him in the nose, the head, the arms. Hit him in the belly, the nuts. Kick him, bite him, scratch him, just throw everything you can as fast as you can and don't stop until he gives up!"

OK. Jimmy was pretty big and Billy pretty small, so I wasn't real sure that would work. But what the hell, it wasn't my hide anyway.

I must have sounded confident, because Billy puffed himself up to his full 125 pounds and down the alley he went, me right behind because this looked to be a real good show.

We didn't get far, Jimmy came out of the cafe called the Canteen that everyone hung out in, his scrawny girl friend Sharon and two smaller kids in tow.

Billy walked right up to him, hell, he didn't even look scared. I sort of held back, out of the way, looking up and down the street real quick for the town cop.

I was still puffing on my smoke and if the cop saw that I would catch some shit about it.

"What do you want, you little turd?" Jimmy growled.

"I want to tell you to quit picking on me!" Billy was still as puffed up as he could get, it looked kind of funny.

"Get out of my way, shit for brains!" Jimmy told him, reaching out to give him a shove.

Billy swung a crazy wild swing, it started way behind him and came around in a big circle. I think it surprised Jimmy because he had enough time for his mouth to drop open but that was it.

Billy's fist hit Jimmy smack dab in the nose, blood came flying out almost instantly. Then Billy just stood there, surprised I guess that it actually landed.

And Jimmy grabbed his nose, started bawling.

That was it. The two members of Jimmy's budding gang looked at him in shock, the smallest kid in our class had just clocked their hero.

+++

Man, talk about the stories! By the time they got back to me it was a knock down drag out fight, near as I could tell it went on for two hours, with Billy finally managing to wear Jimmy down, making him give in the end.

That was funny, and there was no point in me telling anyone the truth, they didn't believe me.

But Jimmy was no longer a bully.

Now Billy was instead.

And he acted like I was his fucking hero, and his very best friend. No matter what I did, he was always close by.

He never really tried to pick on me, maybe respect, I don't know. I would have whipped his ass if he did.

But he sure did get into a lot of fights, and he even got pretty good at that. At first his technique was to attack flailing wildly, but he got clipped a few times so he learned to duck, pick his shots.

Early on he got whipped but after healing up he just went back and took them on again until he won.

I remember one guy named George Reeves, it took Billy five tries. Hell, I would not have relished the idea of tackling George myself, he was big and on the wrestling team.

Billy didn't wrestle, he hit, bit, scratched and clawed, used his elbows, his knees, his feet and he just would not give up unless he could not get up.

I seemed like every single day he was in the Principal's office but they never did anything to him, not really. I think even the Principal was a little bit scared of Billy by then.

Everybody went out around him in the halls, Billy had turned into one mean little shit.

Except for me.

I was stuck with him, his fucking bud.

+++

Which brings us to what happened.

That girl that Jimmy White was with that night? I dated her years later when her figure went from a broomstick to something else entirely.

Sharon and I even lost our virginity together in the back seat of my 1962 Chevrolet Biscayne, at least that was what I told her.

It was a neat car but cheap, six banger engine and three speed on the column.

I sold my little Jersey cow and her calf for the money to make the down payment, I was proud of that car, it was brand new.

Sharon and I married two years later.

Regular as clockwork, Billy dropped by our place, sometimes with a girl, sometimes not.

With his new found cocky attitude and confidence, he never had any trouble at all getting dates, it was almost like he had them standing in line, waiting and hoping.

That part threw me, now grown he was about 5'6" and maybe 150 pounds or so.

He would drag them by the house to show them off to me, that was obvious. Almost like he was looking for some kind of approval? A few of them were really nasty looking things, too.

He always brought beer, a few times we went fishing together, to parties, all the usual stuff.

He also spent the night on our couch a lot, we didn't mind that too much, sometimes he was with his squeeze of the moment.

Once I got up to use the bathroom, and heard them in there. We had a night light, so curious, I peeked around the corner.

Billy was hosing the woman he had brought over, she had big floppy tits and they were really going to town. As I watched, he pulled out and fired one off all over her belly.

Billy was hung like a fucking Bull Moose!

From my vantage point in our darkened hallway I got a pretty good look at the gal he was with. I didn't get to see her snatch, not really, but I could see the wad of pubic hair and her tits with their big black nipples.

Then she sat up on our couch, leaned forward and began to suck on Billy's rod. How she got the thing in her mouth I don't know but she did.

I only watched them for maybe 15 minutes, not wanting to invade their privacy or anything.

A few minutes later after I slipped back down our hallway, Sharon woke up surprised to find me lapping away between her legs.


Hell, we had been married for about four years by that time and we really didn't do things like that much, not at three in the morning.

"Man, you guys sounded like you had fun last night!" Billy quipped when I came out the next morning.

He was perched in my chair, he did that quite a bit but always got up when he saw me coming.

Sharon turned bright red at his wisecrack, I just laughed. Sharon did have a tendency to be noisy.

Billy looked at Sharon very closely, she had her housecoat on so it wasn't that. I wasn't quite sure what that look was, that was the first time I ever noticed him looking her up and down like that.

Then Billy looked up at me, I was standing there expectantly waiting for him to get out of my chair.

He finally did. That was nothing, except it was almost like a challenge?

+++

A couple of weeks later, Billy showed up with a projector he had bought. It was a huge thing, a big reel of tape went from one roll onto another past a light, which showed moving pictures on a white screen he put up.

That was actually kind of neat.

Sharon and I sat with Billy and his latest girlfriend and watched the tape. It was a porn tape of course, in grainy black and white, but all it showed was bare breasts. Then when they got to the sex part which took about one minute, it only showed them from the waist up.

Really tame stuff, but man was that hot in those days.

"I can't believe they allow people to make movies like that." Sharon whispered to me that night in bed. But she was also doing some abnormal grabbing at me so I knew it had affected her.

"Billy was telling me he knew where he could get some really good ones." I told her.

"Really? Aren't they against the law?" She asked.

"Probably, but Billy doesn't give a shit about that part."

It became a fairly regular event, the next films Billy found were in color, it showed men with erections and female pubic hair, some of them even had pretty good beaver shots in them. At first when some actor's over sized cock was on the screen, Sharon would bury her face in my shoulder, blushing.

But in time, she got over that part.

The films got better, or worse depending on someone's point of view. I remember vividly the first one that showed a couple actually fuck, complete with closeups.

Sharon let out a gasp, then fell silent as Billy grinned at her.

Hell, it was hot, and got me hard as a rock too.

Sharon and I ended up in bed way early that night, and it was almost a competition to see who made the most noise, us or them.

I guess I have to say that both Sharon and I began to look forward to Billy showing up once or twice a week with his movies.

Then one evening I heard Billy's ratty old Dodge coming up our driveway just as Sharon and I were doing the dishes from our evening meal.

This time he came by himself, and I knew something was up by the shit eating grin he had on his face.

After some beers and talking, he asked if we wanted to see his latest movie.

"Sure, why not?" I told him. Sharon was in the bedroom putting away some laundry so I called her to come and watch the flick.

This one started out completely different, it began with just the lower part of a man's body, his hand busy stroking a very large erection.

That part when on for a long time, we had never seen a masturbation film before.

Most up until then were pretty straight forward, people undressing and screwing was about it.

Sharon was staring, I glanced at her several times and so did Billy with a smirk. The guy's tool was sure as hell way bigger then mine.

Then the shot panned upwards for a moment and it hit me.

It was Billy on the screen, he stood up from the couch, still jacking off. The big knob of the end of his dick actually filled the screen.

It was so close we could see the slit on the end of the guy's pecker actually open and close with each stroke.

Then suddenly a blast shot out, it hit the lens and made it blurry.

"Oh, my God!" Sharon said.

"How do you guys like that one? I knew I could make a better movie than this shit we can buy, so I bought a camera." Billy grinned.

"Jesus, Billy! It's one thing to look at porno actors, but that was you!" I said, almost in disbelief.

"What's the difference? Once I find someone to run the camera, I want to make some movies and sell them. I bet I can make a lot of money."

"Who are you going to get to do that?" I asked, already having a pretty good idea of what he intended.

"Why not you, I can give you a cut of the profits. Hell, you could even star in some of them, you would like that, wouldn't you?"

He gave Sharon that same silly grin again, she blushed right on cue.

"No way in hell!" I said.

"Hey, I don't want to have to hire stars, they ain't real. Anybody can do that, I want to do real life shit." He said.

"Billy, we are not going to let you film us having sex." I told him.

"Why not? I have heard you guys, I bet it would be great!"

"She is my wife, I don't want everybody and their Dog looking at her!" I was beginning to get a little bit pissed off at him now.

"Hell, you need to lighten up a little. It's no big deal, women are for fucking. Besides, I bet she has had one in her before, and I know you have had a couple." He told me.

He turned his back and started putting away the recorder just in time to keep from getting belted one.

"Sharon hasn't..." I started to protest.

"Well, she has at least let a few guys feel her up, and I know you got laid by Margaret."

He was right about that, Margaret was my first time, I hadn't even thought about that for ages, it was just one of those one night things in a car. Hell, I was dating lots of girls for awhile there, Margaret was the only one to let it go that far.

In fact, she sort of encouraged that.

I was not real proud of that, Margaret was homely as a mud fence, but that was the very first real pussy I ever saw or touched, what was I supposed to do?

Of course Margaret was a member of Sharon's local lady's club, they got together about once or twice a month for God knows what.

Billy could have gone the entire rest of his life without popping off with that one.

"How in the hell do you...?" I began, taking care to not look at Sharon.

"She told me all about it when she was trying to figure out how to get me inside of her." Billy said flatly.

Then he smirked again.

"She said you was the one that ruined her." He grinned.

"You and I are just about ready to get it on here, asshole." I told him.

"Uh huh." Billy just laughed at me, then looked me up and down, which made me fume even more.

That began a series of angry comments back and forth and it came very close to blows.

Finally we got him out of there without anyone losing any hide, and I went to bed pissed off.

"Fuck you, asshole! You can't talk to ME like that!" Were the last words out of his mouth.

Anyone else on the planet Billy would have just waded into, but not me. Maybe still some trace of the early days respect in there, I am not sure.

Sharon didn't have much to say either later, she was strangely very quiet. I was caught cold, just like a mouse in a trap with peanut butter on it.

My ears were also burning with the statement about her having been "felt up." I had been reasonably sure that I was the only person to have ever touched her at all.

But I knew enough to keep my mouth shut about that since Sharon now knew I had slept with Margaret who she saw around town regular as clockwork.

One of her friends.

Well, not sleep, it was in the back seat of a 1956 Desoto I had at the time. That was her idea, I had her panties down to her knees by then and we were running out of room, the steering wheel seemed to be three feet across.

Sharon now knowing about that was not a good thing.

We both had a somewhat restless night.

Billy was smart enough to stay away for several weeks.

+++

"Billy called today." Sharon told me when I got home from my shift at work.

"What did he want?" I asked. That was a surprise, we hadn't seen him for about a month.

"He wanted to know if you changed your mind, he says he has a script all done."

"I don't want to film Billy having sex." I said.

"That's not it, he still wants us to be the stars." She fucking giggled when she said that.

"I suppose you want to, since you liked letting guys feel you up back in school." I put that in there out of sheer meanness, still aggravated about it.

It was a mistake.

Sharon stared at me, turned and went into the bedroom, slamming the door.

I sighed, grabbed a brew out of the fridge and went into the living room.

Later I made a sandwich since Sharon didn't fix any dinner. When I did slip into bed, she seemed to be sound asleep.

When I got home from work the next day, things looked to be normal, Sharon was busy with a meat loaf which I could smell the moment I walked in.

Later, I grabbed the newspaper to relax and she came in and sat in her chair next to mine.

"Honey, we need to talk. I don't want us to have any secrets, OK?" She said after several long seconds.

"OK." I put down my paper.

"How many women have you...you know? Slept with?" She asked.

"Just two. You and way back with..well..you know now, Margaret. That was just a one time thing is all."

That was the truth, too, except for the time Shelly Carlson let me feel her bare titties and then jacked me off in my old Dodge. Shelly had great big cans on her, even with two hands I could not cover up one of them.

magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers
12