The Story of Mr. Smith Ch. 01

Story Info
A Plentiful Bounty.
4.1k words
4.51
20.8k
17

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wherein we meet Mr. Smith, a pitiful coma patient whose tenuous grasp of reality is most sorely tested by the unscientific treatment of his condition.

The words were muffled and jumbled and I had to strain to make sense of them.

A woman's voice. "I'm telling you Em, he doesn't know. He's in a coma!"

The response came in a lower but still feminine voice. "You keep telling me that but it's creeping me out anyway. Are you sure he can't tell what we're...doing to him?"

Doing to him...Me?

The voices were getting clearer, more defined. The lighter and sweeter voice spoke again, her intonation, well, caring. "It's been a few weeks of this, and he just doesn't react, poor guy. Except for when I, you know, do...the thing." Pause. "It's fine, relax. You really won't believe it when it happens, it's like an explosion."

I could feel somebody gently shift my legs open, and a cool hand slowly run down my stomach, then down the side of my thigh. My mind was addled and foggy, and I wasn't quite coherent enough to decide if I was awake, drugged, or in outer space. Did she say coma?

"Wow, that was fast," the lower voice said, as I felt a hand grip my penis, bringing me back right back into the moment, then giggled, "like a rock!" Her voice was abrupt, nervous. Then I felt two cool hands begin the most pleasant motion there, kneading me ever so nicely.

She continued, "I feel so silly, I can't believe you asked me up here with you, this is crazy." Pause. "And he really doesn't come until you put a nipple in his mouth? Really?"

"Yep. You can do that all night Em, he just doesn't come until, well, like I said, he loves nipples I guess." More giggling.

The pumping went on for a while, at least I think it did, as my sense of time appeared to be as badly impaired as my grasp of reality. The rhythmic stroking had sped up some when I heard the sweeter voice speak.

"Em?"

"Yeah, Sarah?"

"Whenever I touch him I get a really nice feeling, and there's this strange flooding feeling in my head. Weird but, um, nice. That's why I keep doing it I guess, although I really shouldn't. I could, well we could get caught."

There was a moment of silence, then they both laughed, the lower voiced Em more nervously than Sarah.

"It's funny you said that, it's sorta been happening since I started wanking him," Em said, giving me a little playful tug and laughing, then paused. "Hey Sarah, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"You and Tim, does he like to, sorta, do you guys ever do anything with your breasts when you're...I don't know, going at it? You've got big, I mean you've got really...great boobs and, just wondering, you know."

The kneading speed had increased again, and Em's palm now started to rub the tip of my shaft at the tail end of each stroke. "I don't know why I just asked you about your boobs. I'm guess feeling a little lightheaded."

Why wasn't I moaning? It sure felt like I should be, this must be a wet dream, my grip on reality was definitely not right. It was intense like a dream, but then again hand jobs are intense no matter what (wait, how did I know that?) and all I could say for sure at this moment was this girl was working it hard and I could feel every subtle stroke and caress. Oh yeah, most definitely. But not a muscle worked in my body - apart from the obvious one apparently. I tried to wiggle my left index finger. Nothing. The right. Nothing.

"Big breasts for an Asian you mean? Ha!" Sarah laughed. "You're not so, um, little yourself, Em. Yeah, we sometimes get into a little boob play, he's pretty delicate with them, though if we're really at it and they start to bounce a bit and I have to keep them from, you know, slapping around," and here she laughed softly, "well, only if we're really at it. So he'll hold them if I put his hands on them. I think he's into it mostly. Asking, why?"

"Just curious about what other people, you know, what other women, how they use their breasts, or like, what other guys like or not, I guess."

I felt a warm hand brush against my chest and then the sound of...Velcro? Where the fuck am I? The constant rubbing on my cock by those cool fingers was making thinking ever more impossible, and every time this Em person got to the top of my shaft, her little rub on the tip would reset any thought I had managed to formulate back to its beginning.

A soft sweet breath on my cheek, and a small kiss from delicate lips. I felt a little trail of hair fall onto my cheekbone.

"Are you almost ready, Mr. Smith?" the nurturing voice whispered in my ear.

Sarah. I felt movement and the soft push of flesh on the side of my face. Then more flesh. Sarah with the big tits. The velcro must have been her taking something off. Hospital uniform, maybe - Sarah is a nurse? Her tit kept pushing into the side of my face distracting me with the warmth of fleshy comfort, as she put her hand on the other side of my face and gently pressed it further into her lovely giving globe. I felt a little hard nipple press against my cheek and my cock gave a small lurch.

"Oh!" Em squeeked. "He just had a...throb I think! Screw it, I'm going to do it."

"What are you doing now?" Sarah laughed. Her boob jiggled against my face.

"Nick's not really into my titties, and I always wanted to do this, so why not now, he's not going to know." I wasn't sure if she meant me or this Nick fellow, but a moment later I felt a soft surrounding warmth around my cock, as Ems cool hands manipulated my shaft into...oh god, she just put me into her cleavage!

"Wow, this guy is as hard as a pole!"

Sarah laughed again, and this time her nipple pronounced itself again against my cheek, with another small lurch in my stiff cock.

"OK perv, you can titty fuck him but just watch out when he comes, there's a lot of it and it comes out hard. It's always a mess to clean up! Try to get your hand over the end of it."

"Can I make him come by titty fucking him do you think?" She giggled, enjoying saying it out loud. I felt her soft tits on my cock move up and down now with a more directed purpose.

"He only comes with the nipple. Like I said, I noticed how he'd get really hard when I was sponge bathing him, so during my night shifts sometimes I'd try to, like, jerk him off, but he'd just never come. He's in a coma but based on that erection he's obviously feeling something. Tell you what though, it's the best time I've ever had sponge bathing a patient!"

"Good nurse!" Em said, pumping her boobs up and down my shaft faster now.

I could feel her tits bulge onto my thigh when they hit bottom, and a little 'slap' sounded each time. Sarah was right, they did seem to have an ample quality about them.

"So, one night when it was late and I was bored..."

"...and lonely?"

"...yeah I guess, anyway I already had him stripped for his bathing, so I started to, this sounds silly but it was really nice, I rubbed my boobs all over his body, and when I got to his face a nipple brushed his lips and his penis gave a little lurch. So I opened his mouth just like this," I could feel Sarah's soft fingers pull my lips apart, her fleshy boob shifting softly away from them, "and put my nipple in his mouth. And Bam! He kept coming, I'd never seen that much semen - all over his chest, past my head, even got some in my hair, it was amazing."

I felt Em pull away and heard a rustling. A second later her hand had grabbed my cock and squeezed it into a very tight space between her tits. I could feel the elastic of her front bra clasp rub roughly against my cock as my dick slipped further into her cleavage.

"Needed some help holding this thing in place!" she laughed.

The slapping was now replaced by a satisfying thwacking sound as she began earnestly pumping up and down on my shaft, her bra encased tits smacking down on my thigh in a rhythmic dance of ball crushing titflesh. I could feel her hand work its way under my leg and her cool fingers began to softly pull on my balls, a little yank every time her tits landed on me.

"Nice method, Em" Sarah said, "but not going to happen. Ready?"

"Just...one...more...minute..." she panted, furiously pumping. "I think it's getting close..."

Sarah moved her hand and shifted her breast slightly against my cheek, the fleshy mound pushing against my nose now, and then I felt a smooth brush on my lip, followed by the unmistakable sensation of a hardened nipple pushing against my tongue. As much as I wanted to clamp down on that little pebble with my lips, nothing would move.

Unfortunately, I remained completely and utterly motionless.

Well, almost.

From within me, and I mean deep within - from my toes to my hair, seriously - wires started to tighten and I could feel everything begin to focus on my balls, now being yanked on for their very lives by an enthusiastic Em, who's titfucking skills apparently were being under-utilized by this Nick guy.

In one moment I could feel the pummeling tightness of her tits, the cool smooth flesh of Sarah's heavy boob and areola on my lips, her nipple pushing insistently on my tongue, and Em's bra strap rubbing stiffly up and down on my cock.

And at that moment is when it all came together and I let loose with what felt like a cannon-sized load of cum.

"Agh!" Em shrieked.

I felt her pull back quickly as something warm and wet splattered onto my chest. My cock was wedged in her tits and I was getting tugged mercilessly in her tight clamped bra strap as she pulled her body back away from me. I could feel more spurts of cum shooting out into her cleavage as she wriggled those wiggly and slippery boobs around my still shooting member.

Sarah pinched her own tit and pushed more of her ample nipple farther into my mouth, this time blocking my nose completely under her generous boob. I could hear her moaning, and despite the fact I could no longer breathe, felt the push of her other melon up against my neck now.

She leaned full on into me, smashing my face with her huge tits, as she was actually starting to crush me beneath those pendulous bags of joy.

After several more generous spurts of jism the electricity in my body finally subsided and Ems tugging tits slowly eased up, still pulling but not hard. I realized through the haze of my fading orgasm that I was starting to pass out from being asphyxiated by Sarah's huge melons, when she pulled her tits away from my face, her nipple sliding out of my mouth slowly, across my lips and then gone.

"What...the...fuck!" Em clumsily began to pull my cock out of her cleavage-bra trap, fiddling with what must have been a gloriously slippery cum-covered mess.

"Wait Em!" Sarah said quickly, "don't do that, you have cum ALL over your chest, hold your tits together so it doesn't get all over the place and go wash off in the bathroom."

"I can't see a fucking thing! There's cum all over my face!"

"Here, let me wipe that off. Jesus what a mess! It's all in your hair too. I told you about it, what the hell?"

"I just thought since I was titfucking him I might as well...you know, facial, anyway, and just when I looked down he exploded all over my face! It felt like I got slapped!"

Sarah laughed again. "Facial? Christ, see all that cum on his chest? It bounced off your forehead when he shot off, and then you pulled back and kept tugging, look at all that cum on your boobs!" They both giggled again as Em slowly pulled and my valiant hero finally plopped out with a sloppy thwack.

"I gotta go wash all this off, oh my god look at this bra."

I could hear Em walk away, clicking. She must be wearing heels. Nice.

Sarah sighed. "Looks like I need to do a little clean up here too, Mr. Smith."

She stepped away briefly then came back and slowly began to wipe my cum covered cock and chest with a soft warm towel. I couldn't see what my work hath wrought, but based on the descriptions and gathering wetness of the towel, it had been a pretty substantial offering.

Sarah's gentle ministrations were soothing, and I slowly drifted off into a soft warm darkness thinking about what my mostly lifeless body had just experienced, and wondering if it had actually happened at all. I drifted back into focus when the rubbing had taken a decidedly more rhythmic turn, and I realized I was hard again.

"Can you hear me Mr. Smith?" Sarah whispered. "I know you came when I put my nipple in your mouth like always, not because of Em's tits though, huh? Mmmm, I liked seeing all that cum on her. But I can't get my nipple over there when I'm busy down here now, can I. How about this, do you like this, being between my breasts now?"

The rhythmic motion continued as I could feel her repeatedly gather up my cock in her big tits, pulling and stretching me with her rack, only to let them fall down to my thigh with a slap, then repeat.

"Can you hear me at all? I like to talk to you, you're easy to talk to because you...listen. Can you hear me talking to you?" If I had been able to move, my head would have automatically nodded in the affirmative to this nurturing, trusting soul.

"Are you going to come for ME now...come all over MY tits?"

I would have nodded vigorously enough to shake a filling at that.

Her hands gathered up mine and moved them down towards her voice. Guiding them, she pushed them softly into a pair of what I can only describe as lush and pendulous mammaries, feeling the flesh pushing out around my fingers as she massaged them into her boobs. The pressure of her hands on mine pushed directly into her ample breasts, and transferred all that friction to my cock - here I was encased in these massive jugs getting another titfuck and this time by Sarah. Sarah the Asian, with some really fantastic tits.

"My turn Mr. Smith," she whispered again, and with than I could feel her warm mouth take in the tip of my cock while her tongue slowly circled the tip, and then just so slightly slide her head down to take in some of the shaft, my hands still being mashed hard into her jugs.

Well, I can tell you that I had to see this, I just had to. She was sucking me off while I was completely buried in her tits...how could I not move heaven and hell to get a glimpse of this?

With what will I could muster while she slowly sucked and licked the tip of my cock, I concentrated on my eyelids, trying to remember how they worked, how I imagined I used to just open and close them without even thinking about it. Maybe if I just let it happen, they would magically work. Nothing, I was still in darkness. I felt her bob up and down a few times on my cock, each time a little deeper, then she must have gone too deep because she gave a little gag and pulled off with a cough and a slurp.

My eyes opened of their own accord at that. She was not looking at my face thank god, but down at her tits wrapped around my cock, with a slick smear of spit draped from her lower lip to my tip. She had gagged and pulled off, recovering, but as I squinted slightly to take this all in she took a deep breath, moved her head forward, and went down again.

I could see above where my cock was thrusting up thru her tits her short cut bangs, dark black hair with a few long strands in front lazily hanging down over her right eye. She had classic Asian features and was cute (and what woman wouldn't be with a cock buried deep in her mouth?) with a small pointed chin and high cheekbones, long lashes, and rounded Asian face with red lips leaning down to circle my - wow was that my cock? It was long and hard and straight and, well, really stiff. Em wasn't kidding, my dick could be used as a pry bar.

Sarah attacked again, moving up and down on it, and every time she brought her mouth up the shaft her boobs followed, pressing my hands up into those amazing tits, making them rise up along this - my - rigid pole. She was stacked beyond my previous imagining, her big tits splaying out around my hands and cock as she bobbed up and down on my dick.

"What are you up to you bad girl?" I heard Em say, her clicking heels coming closer. I immediately let my eyes shut.

Sarah pulled her mouth away, to my reluctance. "He got hard again, can you believe that? I just...well, I want some cum on my boobs too!" she giggled, and then Em started giggling too.

"Is that why you asked me up here to play along, so you could get a load?" I heard clothing rustling. "Ha! Alright, well get in position, and I'll get my nipple in his mouth, let see if he has anything left in there."

"Em, tell me before you do OK? Just in case, I want to make sure I don't get any in my mouth."

"You don't like to swallow?" More giggles.

"I don't know, he seems fine but you never know, I just, um, jeez just tell me when in case I'm not paying attention."

I could feel her put those warm, wet, fantastic lips over my cock head again and slid down farther than she had yet, flattening her tits against her chin to move that much farther down my shaft. I could distinctly feel my cock tip bump into something in the back of her throat.

She gave another small gurgle and held her head there. I was pretty sure she was working to deep throat me, and learning how to right there and then.

With no warning, I felt Em's two warm soft boobs descending from above, one on each side of my face, slightly damp and smelling very musty. I tried to open my eyes to get a look at this latest excitement, and all I received was the quick glance of reddened titflesh before it dropped smoothly on my face. I closed my eyes, luxuriating in the senses surrounding me, Em's tits laying softly around my cheeks and ears as she slowly drug them down towards my neck and back up my face again.

Em was titfucking my face, and it was beyond description. My head swam with the pleasure of it all, not dizziness but a something more like a flood of serotonin through my brain. It was beyond me how I would control myself much longer. I sensed my hands, forcefully guided to grasp the big tits down by my cock, slowly coming into their own, and knew before too long that I'd be surprising the hell out of Sarah by being the one to apply the pressure on those massive boobs and begin tittyfucking her on my own initiative, and likely with a reckless and joyful abandon.

Did I actually need a nipple in my mouth to come? It sure didn't feel like it; I was about ready to blow my load and then some. Sarah had descended again, this time my cock pressed far enough back in her throat that it wasn't bumping anything, and she was slowly rocking her head back and forth to get the tip down a little bit more each time. My hands were spread on her splaying tits, I could feel a nipple under my right palm and another hard nub under my left thumb, continually kneading on it with every rock and bob.

Em was still rubbing her tits across my face when I let everything go into the back of Sarah's throat. What I wouldn't have given to see the look on her face when all that hot semen started to spurt into her, but I'm sure she must have looked up in surprise expecting to see Em's nipple in my mouth instead of my face completely buried in her ample cleavage.

What I can tell you though is that Sarah continued to swallow my pole and everything that came out of it, and while I probably didn't have as much as I covered Em with, it was still a sizeable load she took down.

I could hear her working and gagging to keep up with the deluge, and feel her muscles constricting with each dump of semen that came out of me into the back of her waiting willing throat. After three of four strong pumps of jism, she pulled out enough to keep the tip in her mouth, at which point I gave another several spurts that she surprisingly yet willingly took down.

Losing a little suction with each jet as it filled her mouth, she had to swallow each load before the next one came in order to keep a tight grip with her mouth. After my last spasm of cum, she continued to suck the tip and shaft until any cum that might have been left either inside or out of me was in her mouth and down her throat.

12