The Stranger on Cliff Lane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers

When it was over she slipped away from his impaling fingers, sagging to her knees against the fence, completely overcome with her emotions.

'My god.' She whispered. 'What did you just do to me?'

She looked over her shoulder and smiled at him as he stood over her.

'Thank you.' She told him. He had no way of knowing what a release his actions had been, nor what it had done for her self-esteem. She felt so indebted she would have done anything for him at that moment.

'Are you finished.' He asked, and she could hear disillusionment in his voice. 'Don't you want any more?'

She shook her head and smiled, she knew what he meant and what he wanted, and she could understand his frustration, but he was wrong, she wanted the same and more. It had been so long and now she felt as if she had only just started.

'Give me a moment and then I want anything you want to give me.'

She waited a few moments until her heart rate and breathing reached more manageable proportions and then climbed to her feet, unsteadily retaking her position in front of the fence.

'Do it to me.' She told him over her shoulder, sticking out her bottom towards him. 'I want it, everything.'

She heard the clink of his belt buckle and the noise of his jeans being pushed down, and then he shuffled closer. She braced herself, wanting him, waiting for him. The tip of his cock touched the curve of her bottom and she gasped aloud with a thrill of anticipation, then it traced a path across her flesh and she could feel a trail of precum made cold on her flesh by the evening air, until it nudged at the lips of her pussy. She waited, her heart thumping loudly, wanting him inside her, her mind full of excitement and her limbs actually trembling slightly with expectation.

She felt him push gently and her lips opened, letting him in. He'd not shown her his cock, but it felt big, stretching her open and sliding into her depths. He had no trouble penetrating her, she was still slippery from her orgasm, and still feeling somewhat spent too, and so she just held herself still and let him thrust into her. It was the first time she'd had a real cock in her since..., well for a long time, and it felt fantastic. All she wanted to do now was to feel him fucking her until he came inside her.

It wasn't long, but then she didn't expect it to be. He soon began to grunt and gasp and his movements became more erratic, and then he just slammed himself against her, his cock actually finding the end of her tunnel, and held himself there, his cock twitching and jerking as he flooded her. She would like to have come again with him inside her, but she hadn't really expected it and nor was she disappointed. At least she'd been able to provide a man with the satisfaction she thought was past her.

He slipped from her, leaving his come to trickle from her and cool on the skin of her thighs, and then shuffled around until he could lean back on the fence beside her. She couldn't help but smile at the sight of his jeans still around his ankles, his walking boots having prevented any easy removal. He obviously didn't care, he just stood there, leaning back and panting hard, his legs visibly shaking even in the near darkness.

'Wow!' He gasped. 'That was wonderful.'

'Wow yourself.' She giggled from the pleasure of his happiness.

For a couple of minutes they stood quietly, just looking at each other in the gloom, then, as his breathing eased he reached out and pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her and holding her so close that she could feel his damp penis pressed against her lower abdomen. It was something that should have felt gross, but in the context of the evening it was beautiful.

He ran his hands up and down her back, his fingertips tracing her spine and then, quite unexpectedly, he leaned forward and kissed her. She almost pulled back automatically with surprise, but she managed to control her impulse and parted her lips to receive him, kissing him back just as passionately as he kissed her. It was her first sexually charged kiss for a long, long time and she made the most of it.

'Thank you.' She said when she finally managed to pull her bruised mouth free.

'No. Thank you.' He replied. 'I fancied you when I saw you in the village store earlier, didn't know you lived here then.'

She hadn't noticed him, and felt kind of guilty. She'd notice him another time, that was for sure. She gave him a quick peck and a smile by way of appreciation. She'd remember the gentle sexy way his fingers were running up and down her spine if nothing else.

'Was it good?' He asked, sounding unexpectedly shy.

'You have no idea how good.' She giggled. 'You may not realise it, but you have just raised the dead. You've just taken a spent force and turned it back into a woman.'

He chuckled and nodded, not understanding but knowing something had gone right.

'And I owe you for it.' She continued, making a sudden decision.

'What?' He sounded even more confused.

'You'll see.'

She ducked out of his embrace and sank to her knees before him, her hands reaching out for his limp cock. Opening her mouth she leaned forward and took him between her lips, hearing his sigh as they came together.

'I'm not sure if you can get it to work.' He whispered down to her.

She took him from her mouth and looked up at him.

'Maybe not, but we'll both enjoy trying.'

Her husband, David, had sometimes needed coaxing into life after a stressful week at work, and though she said it herself, she used to be good at it. All she had to do know was remember how she did it, although, of course, she realised that what worked for one man may not work for any other. She would make the effort and, as she had said, she would enjoy trying.

She closed her mouth over the end of his cock and began to work it with her tongue, sliding it around and along the soft shaft while sucking hard on it and taking it further in and out of her mouth. One hand she used to cup his balls, fondling and rolling them around inside his sac while the other hand went behind him, fingertips caressing his crack, never really entering it far but always seeming as though they might. He moaned softly and parted his legs as far as his lowered jeans would let him, his hands resting on her shoulders to steady himself. His movement allowed her to use a finger behind his balls, the nail scratching lightly at the back of his scrotum, then the fingertip reaching backwards until she was touching and stroking first his perineum and finally his anus. He groaned again, gripping tighter onto her shoulders, and his cock twitched just slightly in her mouth.

Encouraged by her success she took her hand away and stroked his shaft with her fingertip, using it to transfer a little of her own saliva to her finger before returning it to his anus, probing at it gently, using the lubrication of her saliva to push just the first joint of her finger inside.

'Ooh, that's nice.'

She smiled to herself at his words and continued with what she was doing. It was a combination that had worked in the past and seemed to be working now, because his cock began to twitch and swell in her mouth, unfurling and lengthening so that the little tassel of limp flesh filled out and hardened into an impressive shaft once more. Now she could suck him properly, her mouth sliding along his cock as she took as much as she could in her mouth, licked it and swirled her tongue around it, and then pulled back until it only the tip remained between her lips.

'Oh, you're good.'

Her self confidence, almost non-existent when she had first spoken to him as the sun was setting, swelled even further with that compliment. She felt sure he had to be a man of experience and if he thought she was good, then she must be. She carried on, happy now in her belief that she was doing a good job. Soon his cock was rock hard in her mouth and she could feel the gentle throbbing of full arousal as his blood pulsed through it. God, it was big, not disproportionately so, but big enough for a sudden surge of lust to make her want it back inside her. She released him and looked up at his face, now a pale oval in the moonlight.

'Lie down.' She commanded, stepping back so that he could manoeuvre himself to lie flat on the grass between fence and lane.

He guessed what she intended and his teeth flashed a smile in the dark as he moved into position and waited for her. She straddled him, guiding his cock towards her pussy as she lowered herself down until she could feel his tip at her entrance. Then she simply impaled herself on him, dropping down so that his cock slid up her, filling her entirely, both of them gasping from the intensity of the feelings. His cock felt cool as it went in from the night air playing around the saliva coated shaft, but that only added to the sensation.

She sat on him wriggling her bottom for a few seconds as if to settle him inside her still cum-wet pussy, and then ground herself onto him, pressing her pussy down on his pubic nest, feeling the coarse hair rubbing on her tender parts, stimulating her clit and labia. She began to rise and fall on his shaft, and letting him fill her with his hardness, riding his entire length as she looked down at him, breathing deeply and smiling with enjoyment. For his part he just lay there, gazing up at her, enjoying having her rise him, smiling into the moonlight, his hands resting gently on her knees.

It had been her intention that this should be for his enjoyment, a reward for both the immediate happiness he had given her and for the enhancement of her life, but she was getting too much out of it herself now. She began to speed up, lifting and lowering herself more forcefully, more rapidly, until she was bouncing herself down onto him as hard and fast as she could, unexpectedly aware of his eyes fastening on her breasts bouncing and jolting before her.

She knew what she needed and bent forward, placing her hands on the grass either side of his shoulders and let them sway invitingly in front of him as her pussy rose and fell on his cock. He needed no further invitation, reaching up and grasping them, holding and fondling them, gently squeezing them as she moved above him. 'Mmmm. I love you doing that.

'Good, so do I.' His voice was thick with desire.

He let his hands move down her breasts, taking hold of her nipples between finger and thumb and tweaking then gently.

'Slow down, you're going to make me come.' She cautioned him, gasping with delight.

'That's okay, so am I.'

He held on to her nipples, resting his elbows on the ground so that they remained stationary and she tugged at them herself each time she thrust down on his cock. It was something guaranteed to work for her and in less than a minute she could feel the fire igniting deep in her pelvis as a second climax started to form, and this time their timing was immaculate, for at the same moment she was recognising the birth of her climax, so he felt the pressure build within his balls.

'I'm going to come.' She warned him.

'Do it then.'

She couldn't have prevented it anyway, but his permission somehow helped make her orgasm greater. She slammed herself down repeatedly, each time gasping with delight as her climax got closer. Soon she was on the brink.

'I'm coming.'

'Me too.'

She hadn't known that he was also close to coming again and the knowledge made her giggle with almost hysterical happiness, the noise sounding silly in the quiet of the night. He was beginning to instinctively thrust up against her, matching her movements and augmenting their effects, until finally, just as she crashed herself down onto his cock for one last time as her orgasm exploded through her, so he pushed himself as deep as he could and sprayed his first spurt of cum hard against her cervix.

The result of their simultaneous orgasms was enhance and prolong each others joy, so that their pelvises collided and banged together time after time as each new wave and each new spurt was generated, and when it was finally over she simply collapsed on top of him, panting for breath and trembling with fatigue, resting her full weight on his heaving chest.

He wrapped his arms around her and they stayed like that, lying together, their sweaty bodies cooling in the night air, until they could finally get enough breath to put words together.

'Christ, that was good.' He gasped out eventually.

'Yes.' She agreed, smiling down at him.

'Shall we meet again?'

'I hope so. While you're here on holiday at any rate.'

'I don't even know your name.'

'Nor I yours, and I don't want to know. I just want to remember you as the mystery man who gave me my body back.'

Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers
12