The Strip and Fuck Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to suck you before or after you fuck me?"

Ned paused before whispering his choice.

"Afterwards..."

She pushed away from him, reluctantly, and rolled him onto his back. Mounting astride his belly, she presented her mammary treasures to his abuse.

He slapped her bouncy boobs side to side, pausing only to pick at her nipples. She squealed; it didn't sound like a painful protest but rather like playful encouragement. He paused long enough to draw her down, nibbling on her tits, light bites, and hard suctions. She moaned throughout the oral maltreatment.

He stopped and she recovered her upright pose, brushing her long red tresses back from her smiling face and sliding lower down his legs. Ned was as hard as a steel rod and took over the running of the schedule.

He bent his torso up, pulled her up against his body, and rolled over atop her. Without pause, he plunged in. She wiggled beneath him, aiming to initiate a stroke but held her down, still... and flexed his rod.

She felt the muscular pulse and calmed her squirming.

"Uhmm... I felt that and it felt good. Do it again..."

Ned tensed another stronger pulse and she clenched her vaginal muscles in response.

They played calmly back and forth, adding a bump or twist sometimes until Ned was impatient to proceed with more vigorous moves. He drew back and pressed hard, cycling and stroking away rapidly as she wailed with delight.

"Yes... YES... fuck me... Fuck Me... FUCK ME..."

Her cries reverberated off the walls as he pounded her like a Two Dollar Whore. She orgasmed before he was ready and he slowed, just a few cock jitters as he waited her out.

He resumed and rode her high, crushing her clitoris with his groin at each deep thrust. Her ardor reignited and she rolled her hips in counter stroke, massaging his sensitive tip slit on her cervix. This time he joined her orgasm, burying himself as he felt her twitching interior vibrating against his knob.

It was a cataclysm of delight when he spewed deep within her vociferous clutching body.

She was quicker to recover, her panting breathes winding down, bearing his full collapsed bodyweight of his gasping body. Untangling, they rolled again to side by side. A little rest was needed, if not by Beverly, then certainly by Ned. As she sensed his recovered energy, she sluggishly repositioned her face for the next stage of their mating playtime.

Beverly proceeded to give him what she claimed was her specialty. She started slow but was soon mildly and lovingly suckling his depleted cock. It went on for a long time, keeping him on edge and raising his lust higher with each fellatio hiatus and head bobbing restart.

Eventually, he was unable to hold back, even if he had wanted to, and he didn't. With a pained growl, Ned emptied his reserves in her gullet. She swallowed but kept the loosening tube of meat in her mouth, sucking warm and gentle on his exhausted organ.

They wearily descended into slumber. But she woke him twice more during the night for repeat bouts and both sex partners were sated and satisfied at dawn's early light.

----------

Elsewhere, Ben and Karen were clinging desperately to each other's sweaty, rollicking bodies, their groins broadly smeared with vaginal dew and leaked ejaculate.

Animated Karen employed cunt squeezes to magnify Ben's and her own orgasms, impressing Ben with her special core strength.

"Good god, sweetie! That was fantastic. You squeezed so tight I thought it would stop up my ejaculation."

Karen giggled.

"You liked that, huh?"

Ben just let out a deep exhale and nodded. Karen was pleased with the silent praise and moved her face to his soft cock. She lazily kissed and suckled his cunt-pleasing manhood in adoring gratitude. They stayed like that until almost dawn.

----------

Early morning knocks awakened Ned. Beverly shuffled to the door and answered nude to find a similarly nude Karen standing there, holding hands with her disheveled-looking father. Karen cocked an eyebrow and Beverly understood the night was over. She pattered back to weary middle-aged Ned, kissing him sweetly goodbye.

Waiting and watching the farewell, the hallway pair pecked their own goodbye smooch. Ben watched as Karen and Beverly buzzed cheeks when they bypassed each other through the doorway.

Beverly took her father's hand and turned him away, leading him back to their familial suite to recuperate his energies.

Karen climbed into Ned's bed and cuddled with her father, letting him refract for an hour until he was able to welcome her back properly into his arms and onto his cock.

Even so, she is obliged to employ her cunt squeezes to stimulate his weary cock into a mild spasm with a dribble of cum. She claimed it as 'one for the road' and they continued their last leg of the jaunt to the official Talent Swap Meet location.

12