The Stud Across the Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that's a greedy fucking cock," watching me twitch, watching me drip. "Succulent." One hand still casually stroking his own dick. "How'd you ever keep your hands off it?" Before I'm ready for it, suddenly he reaches up with his free hand and now his iron grip is around the base of my cock, feeling the strength of my need, letting it fill his strong rough fingers. And I can sense how solid and massive I am in his hand. My dick muscles twitch; my tip flicks up; precum dribbles out.

"You like that, huh? Bet you wish I'd jerk you right off, let you blow a fat wad right in my face, huh? Right in my mouth. Yeah, that's what this cock wants to do. You're fucking leaking all over the place. I've never seen such a juicy cock." Another translucent strand dangling down, swaying as my stiff cock tightens again in his grip. Please please move those fucking fingers, pound that fist up and down my cock so I can blow a fucking load while screaming my head off.

But he doesn't. That sly grin twisting up his mouth, he lets go of my cock and teases my tight ballsack. Rubs them through the skin drawn tight to my body. They're full of that dull, heavy ache that means I'm desperate to cum. "Those fuckin' balls are churning, huh? Feel that hot load in there. I can practically smell it. Smell all the cum built up in that nutsack. But you're too tight. Maybe this'll loosen things up." And he swipes up the precum dangling off my cock, barely touching my desperate cumslit with his finger, feels the tacky stickiness between his fingers, then massages it into my tense, close-to-my-body balls as I groan, as bolts of unsatisfied pleasure roil deep in my gut, as my cock strains and twitches, spits out another gob of precum, my cockhead deep purple and stretched tight.

"Yeah, that's better," massaging my heavy balls while my cock jerks in his smirking face. "I'm real curious how much cum you've got pent up in there. Maybe I'll find out if I do this." And he leans forward and just barely grazes the tip of my cock with his smirking lips—fuck! I smear my precum over him, tense and tightening, that slight pressure blazing as I groan and shivers shoot through my body, my toes curling, nipples erect, hair standing up on my arms.

"Yeah, that's a greedy cock. Never seen one so close to bursting," his lips flicking against my cockhead so it's about to explode from the pressure. "How big's that fucking cock? Want me to measure with my mouth?" And he slides my cockhead between his fucking lips. The friction on my stretched-to-bursting hypersensitive glans making me gasp and sending jolts of electricity down my shaft, over my balls, racing down to my staggering feet as he measures the size of my cockhead with his lips, pops it in, like a dripping plum resting on his tongue. He grins around my cock, tastes my liquid as the pressure builds—fuck, my cock's so hard and tight, I've gotta cum so fucking bad—then takes his mouth away.

"That's a fucking mouthful all right. Wonder how much I can fit in." I moan as he pushes me back into his hot wet mouth, his lips gliding over my dripping cockhead. I'm watching his manly face scrunch up with concentration as I slide in deep. And he's still working his own big cock, enjoying the feeling of it in his hand as he tastes my dick. He grins around my massive fuckmuscle stretching his lips and from that expression I can tell that THIS is a man who appreciates a cock, a man who likes nothing better than a rock-hard rod of manmeat in his mouth, wants to lick and suck at that cockhead till it sprays cum all over his face and down his throat before he licks it clean.

My cock's pulsing in his mouth, the veins throbbing and the entire muscled pillar of my shaft flexing harder and harder as it slides over the slippery wet muscle of his tongue. "Fuck, ah, that feels so fucking good," I groan. "Suck my dick, yeah, suck that dick. Oh fuck, you're gonna make me—" For a moment I think I'm about to lose it; he holds my dick still on his tongue, feels the hot tension building—but I manage to hold on somehow, my balls aching more fiercely than ever, sweat dripping down my chest and ass. Then that heat and tightness comes screaming back as he starts rubbing my cock against the inside of his cheek, the friction against my cumslit making me squirm. It feels so fucking good, my entire cock is one hard-as-rock muscle clamped tight in his hot mouth. The pressure's building and building, I can feel the wave surging up inside me—

He looks up at me and winks, then starts bobbing his head up and down on my cock. I'm pushing right to the back of his throat, my entire organ one flexing hot hard muscle getting tighter and tighter and my balls squeezed up under my cock, "Fuck I'm gonna, I'm gonna fucking—" and he just sucks me harder, I'm freely fucking that hot wet mouth and my cock's on fire, a muscle flexing harder and harder and the cum building in my dick, getting ready to shoot, getting ready to fucking EXPLODE-

"FUCK! Oh fuck YES! YES!" He grabs my ass and thrusts me deep into his mouth until my cock squeezes hard and I burst, the cum flying out of my dick in pounding hot waves and filling his mouth as he groans and sucks, my cock squeezing out shot after shot of hot white cum, drowning his tongue until his mouth is full and he pulls out my dick, aims it at his face while cum leaks out between his lips; I moan and jerk again and again and I spray his nose and mouth with my spunk, angle down and paint his massive chest as he grabs his nipples and tweaks them, revelling in the hot wet splashes of cum rolling over his massively muscled chest and down to his abs. His Adam's apple bobs on a tide of muscle as he swallows my load and then his greedy mouth is sucking at my dick again, draining every last drop until the final few hard wrenches rumble through it.

"I knew it. You taste so good," he says, kissing my cock and then sucking it into his mouth again. "You're everything I needed." His hot wet mouth still feels so good. My cock belongs there, and he doesn't want to stop tasting it even as it loses some of its rigidity. He's savoring the taste, the feeling, jerking off his own straining dick. But there's no way I'm going to make him do that by himself. Fuck the rules. I want to make him feel good, make him cum so fucking hard he'll be back again day after day, with his rock-hard dick in his hand.

So I gently push him back. "Let me do that for you." And he doesn't question it. He takes his hand off his cock and leans back. I crouch down, mash my mouth against his, taste his cummed-up tongue, the salty sweetness of his mouth. I push him till he's lying flat and I'm on all fours over him, his pleading erection prodding me in the balls; and I lean over, lick up the gluey cum clinging to his cheeks. I'm about to work my way further south but then I say, "I want to feel you on top of me. Feel those muscles pressing into me."

So he rolls on top of me, and now he's holding himself over me in a plank position, bracing himself with those massive trunk-like arms. It makes his swollen round pecs balloon like watermelons, so I start with them, feel their smooth round hardness flexing against my face as I lap up the jizz I sprayed there. And then I'm sliding down further, like a mechanic going under a truck, those ripped as fuck abs are flexing against my face while he breathes, runnels of sweat and cum moistening up their deep trenches, filling his navel; my hands are sliding over his obliques then down to that round firm ass, which swells under my fingers as I lick and kiss his veiny, hard lower abs and smell the sweaty manly musk of his straining cock, that thick powerful dick thrusting against my cheek as I nuzzle its base, wound up tight with his desire.

He pushes himself up higher so his cockhead is right against my lips. I'm lying under that massive musclegod with his flexing ass thrusting his cock right towards my face, feeling the heat of his powerfully bulging muscles as they easily support him, running my hands now over the insanely broad corded muscles of his sweaty thighs.

And then I taste that fucking fantastic cock, savour the moisture of his straining cumslit, the rubbery hardness of his glans pushing between my lips. "Fuck, yeah, suck that cock," his voice guttural, thick with lust above me; he can't help thrusting his hips down, making me take more of that straining bull of a cock, and I eagerly taste it all, taking him deeper, sucking him harder, feeling the coiled need wound tight in that burning hot dick, in the tension vibrating through his thighs, through his ass; and he starts thrusting into me, letting me feel his entire length. By this time I'm so turned on that my own cock's feeling like I didn't even cum earlier, like I've been storing up my sperm for weeks, but I can't bear to take a hand away from the flexing muscles of his ass to start stroking off my swollen organ.

And now he's fucking my mouth faster, pressing my head into the carpet with the force of his thrusts. "Yeah, take it, take that fucking cock, that feels so good, make me cum, make my cock fucking explode—" his hot muscled dick thrusting deeper into my throat, making my mouth fill with saliva, making me moan.

When I look up, row after row of sweaty bulging abs is flexing above me, and his pecs are ballooning out obscenely above them, nipples erect, muscles striated, sweat dripping onto my face, those biceps bursting out in veiny rippling swells as he pounds his massive muscled body closer and closer to the brink, pounding away at my greedy mouth, faster and faster and his muscles are everywhere around me, sweaty and flexing and swelling tighter tighter, pumping up bigger and stronger and harder, hot and wet and "Fuck!" and "Fuck, you're gonna make me cum! Gonna make me fucking cum—oh fuck yes!"

He strains upward, entire body clenched, gripped in that rising tension before the floodgates burst and I pull my mouth off that seized-up cock, rest my lips against his tip and lick it till his entire dick jerks hard in my face, sends semen flooding out onto my lips, thick and briny on my tongue, his entire massive muscled organ bucking so hard and his brawny body shaking all around me, the overwhelming force of his massive muscles pounding out his cum all over my face—"Fuck yes, more more, give me more," I moan, letting his last shots of cum land on my tongue and then—"Fuck, I've gotta blow my fucking load!"

I feel it getting ready in my eager cock. I slide out from under him; he collapses on the floor, turns over so he's lying on his back and I'm kneeling beside him, pumping my cock furiously and his eyes are shining, his mouth is grinning—"Give it to me, give it to me, oh yeah give it to me," he coaxes, and the eager delight in his voice, his excitement wring jets of hot cream out of my cock; he moans as I spurt my seed all over his face, his chest, his abs, shot after shot that connects with his drum-tight skin with an audible splat till my balls are drained and I collapse next to him, watching him slide his hand over his massive chest, collect my warm wet seed, and then suck it down.

We lie on the floor, exhausted and covered in cum and sweat, the room thick with the smell of our lust, and I kiss him again, taste the tang of my spunk in his mouth. When our lips finally part, he chuckles. "So much for those rules, huh?"

"If they find out, they can fire me for all I care," I say. "You're definitely worth it."

12