The Student Nurse Ch. 01

Story Info
Student nurse gets more than she bargains for at a party.
5.5k words
4.34
189.2k
140
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please let me know if you like Chapter 01. Leave comments, or email constructive criticism, and I will move on to Chapter 02.

Enjoy!

********

I opened my eyes, the room was sideways...and moving.

I was lying on something soft. My cheek was pressed against a sheet and my head was turned sideways.

I slowly became aware it was me moving. Well, not moving, being moved. I was face down, I felt my knees pulled up under me, and something was banging into me rhythmically from behind, strongly. I felt hot and sweaty.

I could hear something, someone grunting

...What the fuck??!?

...something was in me!!

...in my pussy!!

Something was being pushed into my pussy!!

I was groggy, but I realised I was being fucked!!

But by who? Where? Where was I? I couldn't remember anything.

Something was in front of me...legs...muscular legs...and a blur, someone's hand moving fast...right before I felt something hit my face and splatter over my cheek

What the fuck?!? I heard someone groan...Something warm was hit my face...it ran down onto my mouth...was that...cum??! I could taste spunk in my mouth.

What the fuck was going on??!?!

I tried to move, but I was so groggy. I couldn't lift my head. My face was being thrust backwards and forwards on the bed sheet.

I was being fucked...so hard. I felt hands, big hands on my hips, strong fingers digging in to my flesh, pulling me back to meet the impact of his cock driving itself deep into my pussy.

The cock being pushed into me was thick. I could feel my pussy involuntarily gripping it, stretched around it. I could feel my pussy suck on it as it pulled out, and my lips puff out as it was quickly pumped back into me.

In my groggy state I was both horrified and relaxed...it felt nice, but my head was screaming someone...a stranger...is fucking you. Someone just came in your face and someone is fucking you.

What happened...was I being raped? It didn't feel like it. Was I drunk and had gone along with it? Did I ask them to fuck me? I couldn't remember.

"Mmmffffff..." The breath was forced out of me as the person in my pussy began to seriously pound me. His thrusts were fast and hard. I could feel my tits bounce under me, rippling with each pump. I could feel my hard nipples move over the sheet. My nipples were sensitive, but in a good way. The feeling went straight to my pussy.

My head was messed up. I knew this shouldn't be happening to me, but in my dreamlike state, I was drifting away and being absorbed in the sensations it was causing in my puss. I was wet. I could feel it.

Grunting breaths were being forced out of me as the guy slammed into me.

I heard a long gutteral groan, the fingers on my hips dug in, and the cock thrust deep into me.

I could feel the shaft slide deep into my pussy, as deep as it could go, and start to pump. I could feel his pubes scratch my shaved pussy lips.

Whoever it was, was cumming in my pussy. I could feel the cock pulse rhythmically. My guts felt warm as I was filled with someone's spunk.

"I'm not on the pill!!!" I tried to say.

I wasn't on the pill. I wanted to scream that I wasn't on the pill, but it wouldn't come out. My mouth couldn't form the words. I could hear myself mumble.

It didn't matter, no one was listening to me.

As I tried to mouth the words, a cock was pushed into my mouth, stopping me immediately. It was thick and warm. The skin was soft as it penetrated my mouth. It tasted of cum. I could smell it. The other one, the guy who came in my face...it must be him.

"Yeahhhh, suck it. Clean it all off you little slut."

I knew the voice...but I couldn't place it...

I sucked it. I sucked his cock without realising what I was doing.

My cheeks sucked in as the cock slipped, softening, from my mouth with a pop.

I could feel it wet on my lips and up my cheek. He was rubbing it on my mouth, on my face, covering my lips with the last of his seed. Marking me.

My face felt hot and I could feel my blood pumping. My pussy tingled.

I was turned on. My tongue came out and licked the tip of his cock...I didn't mean to do that?! It was like my body wasn't my own.

How the fuck did this happen?! What the fuck happened tonight? I kept drifting in and out of reality. Trying to remember was like looking through a fog.

I tried to remember my night.

I remembered finishing a long, tiring shift, I was a trainee Nurse. I remember leaving the hospital and going home.

I remember being in the shower, getting ready to go out with...friends...my girlfriends.

I was with my girlfriends...we were drinking...was it a party? Yes, we were going to a party. It was the end of term grad party in our halls...

I felt the guy inside me twitch for the last time, his cock suddenly sensitive as the last of his cum left his body, and pooled in mine. His body doubled over my back. "...Fuuuuccckkkk...", he groaned. His fingers eased up on my thighs, and his cock slip liquidly out of my pussy with a slurp. I felt warm, thick cum follow it as it slid out, running down my lips and dripping off my clit. The room smelled of spunk.

"That was fucking amazing...wow, look at that pussy! I think she's full!"

"Hurry up dude" someone said, "My turn."

MY TURN?!? Some part of me, the part that wasn't in a dream, screamed the question. MY FUCKING TUR...?

I hardly got time to rationalise what was happening when I felt the bed under me sink and the second strange cock push past my spread pussy lips and slide fluidly, balls deep into my vagina.

I felt spunk squeeze out of me around his cock as he filled me up. My whole body pushed forward and I heard myself exhale "...hmmmfffffff..." as his cock bottomed out.

The ring of muscles just inside my pussy clenched around his shaft, and it made him groan. I wished I had a cock for one day just to see how that felt. I imagined it must feel amazing to slide into a chick with a strong pussy.

...but I didn't get much time to think.

His hands gripped my hips and pulled my raised arse back to meet his thrusts. Our bodies slapped wetly together. I felt like a rag doll as he hammered his prick into me. My body bounced forward with every thrust, forcing grunts out of me.

The guy behind me reached forward, grabbed my hair and pulled back. I felt the sharp tension in my scalp as my head was lifted off the bed. I felt my body lift off the bed and tits swing freely under me, jerking forward as his pumps rippled through my body.

Fuuucckkk that felt nice.

This shouldn't be happening to me, but I LOVED having my hair pulled during sex. It always made me feel really slutty.

I was a confident girl during the day, but I had a definite submissive streak in me.

It tended to come out in the bedroom.

Pull my hair, slap my arse and as long as I don't feel in control, you can do whatever you like to me!

"You'll be doing rounds bow-legged tomorrow, you fucking slut."

I recognised the voice. Think Stacey, think. I tried to clear my head and rationalise what was happening to me, but the thoughts were being still being pumped out of my head.

My hair slipped through his fingers and I felt my body twist. My limbs felt heavy and loose...like I was drugged.

He...what do I call him? My assaulter, my fucker...whatever...he pushed my arse to the side and rolled me over onto my back. He lifted one leg over the front of his chest and let it fall, my thighs splayed wide, my soiled pussy wet and open.

His cock never left my vagina.

"Fucking hell, look at her tits. I knew they'd be fucking amazing! All this time, out of reach in your uniform...now fucking look at you!" exclaimed the guy inside me.

My eyes were barely open, but I saw him lean over me and grab one of my breasts.

The movement slid his wet cock back deep into me, as he leant over and sucked one of my nipples into his mouth. It pushed the breath out of me.

The sensation made me inhale sharply. The suction stiffened my nipple to a puckered nub. God, it felt good. It made my pussy tingle. I could feel spunk ooze out of my pussy and run down the crack of my arse, over my anus. I shuddered.

"See that, she's fucking loving it!"

I knew the voice. I know you. I'm being fucked by someone I know.

Is that good or bad?

It was like my body wasn't my own. I felt like I was outside myself looking back at the action.

If I had been a fly on the wall, I would have seen me on a single bed in what looked like a students room. It was basic but messy.

I was flat on my back, my legs hanging loosely, wide open. My jeans were off and my pussy was exposed. My pubes looked wet. My panties were hanging off one leg, just below my knee.

I would have seen a shiny fat cock sink into my pussy, my lips spread, swollen, angry and soaked, the way they look after an all-night fuck session. You know? When they stay swollen for hours after and it tingles to pee. Like they're bruised, but good bruised.

I would have seen the guy of top of me, his mouth still firmly latched onto my tit, humping his arse, like a dog, driving his cock into me.

My Tshirt was pushed up over my tits. My white cotton bra was pulled down under my breasts, pushing them up and together...and they looked fantastic!

I could see my tits ripple as the guy thrust his cock mechanically up me.

Was that why I was a target tonight. Because I looked good?

I was slim, not skinny, and pale. My skin was beautiful and white, a side effect of living in the UK. And I had a great rack - 32F - courtesy of my mother! A slim girl with big tits...a gift from god you could say.

My areola were large and bumpy, and I had nipples that never seemed to go fully down. They were a dark pink colour and puckered, about the side and thickness of a stud in a football boot.

The combination of big tits and permanently erect nipples had got me out of a few low grades during nursing school. No matter how senior our lecturers were, they were still just horny boys, attached to a cock, that ruled their heads!

My crowning glory was my thick wavy red hair - I've been told I look like a young Christina Hendricks - and yes, the carpet matched the curtains.

It was always a nice surprise for the few guys I had let fuck me in the past. They always acted like they'd uncovered a bloody treasure or something when my panties came down...like they were fucking Indiana Jones!

One positive of that was that I got my pussy eaten more than any girl I knew!

Well, they were down there already, so...

I wasn't a slut but I must admit I was a bit of a tease and I used my body. I'm sure my daily flirting with fellow students and lecturers had resulted in lots of spunk being shot into toilet bowls at work. I liked the attention.

My nipple popped out of my fuckers mouth, and I popped back to reality. I was drifting in and out of consciousness.

I felt my hand grip the guys arse.

Did I put it there?!?

It was muscular and tensed under my hand every time he thrust into me. I could feel my nails in his skin.

I could feel every ridge of his cock, every engorged vein as it slid into my tight, slick pussy. It made me shudder.

My eyes rolled back in my head. Sex never usually felt this intense. I could feel my clit throb.

I looked at him through heavily lidded eyes and groaned. He smiled at me. "You're enjoying this aren't you? Look at you, you dirty fucking tease!"

His face swam in my memory. He looked familiar. He had his tshirt pulled up over his head, exposing a pretty toned chest. I could see his abs contract rhythmically as he stuck his cock up me.

I know you, I said inside my head. I work with him...a trainee nurse too.

He was in my year. I couldn't remember his name..."

"I've wanted to fuck you for so long, you little cock-tease. How does my cock feel up you then?"

He leaned down and kissed me, pushing his tongue into my mouth. Was I was kissing him back? Yes...I was...but it all seemed to be happening in slow motion.

He moved his mouth off mine and buried his face into my neck, as he started to really drive his cock into me with purpose.

I felt him sucking and biting my neck, grunting with exertion. He was leaving marks on me that I'd be embarrassed about for days to come.

His body flattened my tits, but I could still feel them move with the force of his thrusts.

My chin was pressed hard against his shoulder...it was difficult to breathe all of a sudden. I liked it.

My legs were spread wide open with his body weight and my feet bounced as he fucked me hard.

I heard someone encouraging him

"Go on. Fuck her. Make her cum...little slut"

I tried to move, to roll him off me but he had one arm around me, his hand buried in my red hair.

The other hand he slid down my body as he felt me move, and pushed down on the inside of my thigh, just below my pussy, forcing my leg flat on the bed.

I could feel the tendons on the inside of my leg strain. I knew I would be sore tomorrow. It also gave him extra leverage, which he started to use.

His thrusts got harder, and more aggressive. I knew he was feeling the cum rising in his balls and animal instinct took over.

"We fucking HAVE to get more roofies dude. She thought it was an E! Stupid cunt." he panted.

YES! An E!! I took an E earlier!! I remembered.

"You motherfuckers! You fucking motherfuckers! You spiked me." I wanted to scream.

I worked with these two cunt's. I was angry!

The force he was fucking me with was the perfect match to how I was feeling.

I was kicking your asses on the wards and you fucking spike me. You drug me and fuck me.

You sneaky bastards. I was being taken advantage of.

How the fuck did it happen!?!?

.....At the party, we were drinking with our group of trainee nurses. There were 2 very cocky male nurses on our course. I guess that comes with the territory of being surrounded by females.

There was the usual filth and suggestive comments being passed round. I was doing my standard "flirt, don't fuck" routine with them.

Hey, if they were willing to get into it, it wasn't my problem if they ended up frustrated at the end of the night. I made a point on never dating guys from work. WAY too much hassle

"...fffuuuccckkkkkk...Ooofffff..."

GOD, I was being fucking hammered by the guy on top of me. I could feel my arse bounce off the mattress with his thrusts.

I didn't know if it was the roofies, or the fact I was loved rough sex (Subs normally did!), but my pussy was on fire.

My tits were bouncing up my chest and my clit was pulsing. I felt his groin hit it with every thrust. It was super sensitive and the sensation flooded my body. I was turned on...unusually turned on. I knew it must be the drugs, but I couldn't help it.

I could feel every single inch he pushed up me and I knew, despite my head telling me no, that I was going to cum. The muscles in my stomach and thighs were starting to tense and I had that oh so familiar buzz deep inside my pussy.

I'd been chatting to two of the guys, and one of them suggested a pill. I'd said no initially, as I hated the comedown, but they were persistent. He seemed overly keen that I take one, and dropped it down the neck of my beer.

Oh well I thought, no point in wasting it, so I downed my beer. I was buzzed already, so I really don't know when things started to go wrong...

I remember the conversation getting dirtier and dirtier...and I was definitely taking part in it. I kissed one of them...the good looking one.

God, yeah, we were REALLY kissing. I remember the other one, he was quite ratty and sneaky on the wards...I remember him hanging around.

It started to come back to me.

I remember feeling really woozy. I couldn't see my girlfriends and the music was making my head spin.

The guy I was necking with said I should lie down and helped me up off the sofa. My legs were like jelly and I remember the ratty one saying 'Let me help you."

I was guided through into one of the other rooms. I remember thinking it smelled like a boys room – all warm and pungent, the smell of sweat and cum always hanging in the air.

I heard the door close, and I felt my body bounce onto the matress. My head lolled to the side and I saw ratty standing at the door. I wondered why he was hanging about.

The hot one lay down beside me, half on, half off my body. He had one leg pushed between mine, his thigh pressing into my pussy.

Then he was kissing me, and I was kissing him back.

I didn't do things like this, but I didn't seem to be able to help myself. I REALLY needed him to kiss me at that point.

His hand went up my tshirt and covered my breast, over my bra. He started to squeeze my tit.

The naughtiness of it sent a shiver through my body. I have loved that first sexual intro all my life.

The memory of teenage fumbles, a hand slowly, cautiously moving up the inside of a girls shirt is guaranteed to get any woman's pussy wet. It brings back memories inexperienced fingers in your pussy and young cocks pumping spunk, out of control, in your hand. The smell...

I looked to the side. I felt dizzy and a bit wrong. Ratty was standing at the door just looking at us. He looked really predatory. He was squeezing his cock through his jeans. I didn't like it.

Hottie found my already erect nipple and squeezed it between his thumb and forefinger. I felt a buzz of electricity shoot from my nipple to my clit.

I groaned. Everything felt intense. More intense that normal. It made me push my groin upwards, humping it into his thigh.

"Yessss...fucking do it"

Something inside me asked what the fuck was happening, but I couldn't get the fog shaken loose long enough to think clearly. I could hardly stand how fucking horny and tightly sprung I was.

Hottie started kissing me heavily. My tongue was in his mouth. I felt him move my hand from his back, down his body, onto his covered cock.

He was rock hard. I squeezed his hard-on and automatically started rubbing him through his jeans.

He groaned and went to my tit. I felt my tshirt being pushed up, exposing my bra.

I knew ratty could see my breasts now and although somewhere inside me, I didn't like it, but at that moment, I didn't care. My head was spinning.

"God, you're so fucking hot. Do you want to be fucked little Miss Cocktease?" He was talking, low and softly, into my ear.

"Is that what you want? You want to be fucked, don't you?"

His words went straight to my clit.

I felt his hand envelope my breast. His fingers hooked into the soft cotton fabric, and he pulled my bra down.

I felt the air change over my nipple as the fabric pulled over my breast. He pulled until my entire breast popped over the fabric, holding it underneath.

"Fucking hell, look at that! They are massive!" Ratty exclaimed.

It sounded like he was moving closer to the bed. I didn't want that. He made my skin crawl, but I was powerless to stop it.

Hottie's hand cupped my bare breast. It filled his hand, and then some. He stopped kissing me and moved off me slightly to look at my exposed chest.

It was full, and firm and sat high on my chest. The skin was pale and you could just see the translucent blue veins that ran under the surface.

I loved how the whiteness of my breast really made my nipples stand out. They were rosy pink with a darker rim running around my large, bumpy aerola. And they were sen-si-tive!

They played a huge part in my masturbation routine. Even though I didn't fuck the guys I worked with, I had a healthy sexual appetite, and got myself off every day (sometimes more than once!).

I could sit for hours on my bed, my back against the wall, with my thighs spread open, the soles of my feet pressed together, squeezing and pulling on my nipples and rubbing my clit.

I could draw my orgasm out, bringing myself to the brink then backing off, pinching my nipples hard, before allowing myself to cum. My pussy would get so wet, I'd have to sit on a towel so I didn't soak through to my bed.

12