The Sultanah Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers

The pickpocket had regained her seat now and for a moment, she reached up again to pull me down. But I saw in her eyes as she did so that she now saw my body. I felt her black pupils drop from my long braided hair, across my face, over my small firm breasts, my flat stomach, and stop at my limp, 5-inch cock and chicken-egg sized balls. My skin, as always, was smooth and there was no obstruction of the pickpocket's view. Her hand dropped instantly and her eyes grew wide. Her mouth opened slightly. I was afraid she would make noise; I lifted my finger to my lips begging silence. Then I turned back toward the holes in the wall.

My skin tingled all over and my mouth was dry. My stomach was roiling and I felt incredibly warm. This, despite the fact that the passage was quite cool and a slight breeze stroked my naked body. I didn't know if I was nervous because of my peril, aroused because of the situation, or both. I knew that my actions here were not a choice; this was the best solution to the problem I faced. I tried to ignore the signals of my body, and I leaned my eye into the top hole.

I was almost blinded by the brightness in the room. All of the walls were painted white and there were several torches, giving the room the appearance of daylight. It was a small square room, no bigger than a privy in the palace and only a single door led inside and it was closed. There were a few benches around the outside walls. It was clear this room was used for only this particular ceremony.

"Oh, someone has finally graced us with his presence," One of the nuns said. As my eyes began to focus I saw the three nuns clearly for the first time. They were all wearing their informal, dormitory clothing (I had seen them a few times before) that consisted of a tight white, sleeveless tunic and a long white robe. The one who spoke was pointing at my eye and I recognized her voice as Rahibe. She was the oldest of the three, though still quite young, maybe 25. She had long brown hair and a pretty (though not beautiful) face. She had very large breasts and thin hips, her breasts making her small body look deceptively slender.

I recognized the two without hearing their voices. Ikiyüzlü was very tall with medium-length reddish brown hair. Her face was severe but beautiful and she had a very slender frame. Her breasts were small and her legs very long. I could tell by the look of her sensuous mouth the voice that belonged to her. She looked around 23 years old. Acemi looked younger, likely 18 (the minimum age for a nun). She was the picture of innocence with long black hair, a long neck, and a compact body. Her breasts were small and firm, her stomach flat, and her legs thin and youthful. Her most striking feature were her large, gray, round eyes that gave her an appearance of beautiful naiveté. There were three Tanril Virgins, my spiritual sisters in another life. And hypocrites who wanted my cock. At least they were all quite attractive.

"Do not be shy, Lord Tanri," Ikiyüzlü said to me, "We desire your body as well as your gaze." I realized that while my eye was pressed against the rough stone of the wall, my cock was still several inches away. I looked down between my legs and saw my limp cock there. I knew that the pickpocket could see me, but I felt less self-conscious about it than I had before. Hell, the whole world knew I had a cock now. Still, it was strange place it in a rough hole in the wall for these strange women. But I did not have a choice.

The eye and cock holes in the wall were almost perfectly placed for the size of my body. I guessed the old priests must've been short like me. I took a deep breath and pressed my hips against the cold material of the wall. I reached down with one of my hands to guide my cock into the hole. It was wide enough (and the wall itself thin enough) that I pushed my balls through the hole as well. The wall around the hole was smooth and I felt no discomfort, save for the cold feeling of the stone against my breasts and stomach. Luckily, my cunny rested directly on the edge of the wall, where it could not be seen below my balls. The room on the far side was warmer than the passage and I knew that the women could see it.

For a brief moment, I looked over at the pickpocket. She was free to run now, if she was so inclined. But she was still looking at me in shock, unwilling or unable to move. A voice from the far side of the wall drew my attention back.

"I knew it was a novice," Ikiyüzlü said, "I do not recognize this visage of Tanri's cock. What big balls this one has!" My eyes widened. This "ritual" was performed often enough that this "virgin" could recognize the identity of the priest behind the wall.

"Ah, I see why Tanri is a bit nervous. His cock is not yet hard. But it is a cute one, so pink and smooth," Rahibe said, pointing to my limp cock. Despite the absurdity of the situation, I felt myself blush, "Do not be alarmed Tanri. It is our job to stimulate you, if you cannot achieve arousal, the failure is ours." Rahibe licked her lips as she spoke. I wondered briefly if I was supposed to say anything to these women. But Rahibe and Ikiyüzlü seemed quite able to handle the situation on their own.

"Shall we make the novice start?" Ikiyüzlü asked. I saw Acemi's eyes grow wide and she shook her head. Clearly she was not enamored of this

"Two novices together? I think that Tanri would be less than pleased," Rahibe said, "Let us show these new members our community how it is done, before they complete the communion." Ikiyüzlü smiled lewdly, bit her lip, and nodded. Without further word, the two older nuns began to grab at the fabric of their robes. The two nuns displayed the same ease in removing there robes as I had with mine. In a moment, their white clothes lay in heaps on the floor and the two nuns stood naked before me. Rahibe's breasts seemed even larger now than they had before and stood up high on her chest despite their size. Ikiyüzlü's robe had made her appear more angular than she was and her round breasts, the curve of her hips, and the swell of her thighs were far more pleasant exposed than they initially appeared. Both women were completely clean shaven and I could see the tight, pink slits of their cunnies. I felt my cock twitch slightly in the hole.

"You see, it does not take much to entice Tanri, he is quite virile," Rahibe said, turning towards Acemi. The young nun was looking at my cock and her two naked companions with a mixture of awe and disgust. She didn't move, she just stared at us all with her wide, innocent eyes. Rahibe and Ikiyüzlü did not seem to take any notice. In fact, I noticed something lupine now in their eyes. They were looking at my cock with unconcealed lust. I could practically see their mouths watering. Clearly they enjoyed this rite.

Rahibe and Ikiyüzlü dropped down onto their knees in the room. I saw their breasts (especially Rahibe's) hang down towards the floor and their asses stick up in the air. Together they began to crawl towards me. My heart was pounding faster now and my knees felt weak. Only the fact that I would jerk my cock viciously if I fell kept me, precariously, on my feet. I kept my eye plastered to the hole, watching the women as the crawled ever closer.

In a moment, they were just inches away from the wall. Almost in unison they sat back so that they were sitting up on their knees. Their breasts were now level with my cock and I looked down at them, my body trembling. The two nuns stared at my cock for a few moments.

"I got bottom last time," Ikiyüzlü said, "I want top this time."

"I am better at top, and these balls are huge!" Rahibe said. I was not sure what they were talking about doing.

"There is no time for this nonsense," Ikiyüzlü said and acted quickly. I saw her hand dart forward and in a moment, I felt her soft, warm finger tips against the soft base of my cock. Rahibe let out some noise of protest but I could not really hear it. I bit my lip, wanting desperately to moan but afraid of the information my voice would provide. Ikiyüzlü formed her index finger and her thumb into a ring and slid it up near the tip of my cock. She pulled my limp (but aching) cock upwards toward her face. She gave a quick look up toward my eye and I saw a sensual spark in her gaze. Then her head dropped quickly and I was looking at her hair.

A moment later I felt something that was now somewhat familiar, though no less amazing. I felt the hot, wet sensation of Ikiyüzlü's mouth wrapping around my cock. She created a vacuum in her mouth and I felt it pull blood into the tip of my cock. Every conceivable part of the tip of my cock was being caressed by the inside of her mouth. She released the vacuum, but kept my cock in her mouth. I felt her tongue begin to explore my shaft, working around it thick and soft. I felt the tip of her tongue exploring my foreskin, poking inside and tasting at my salty musk.

While Ikiyüzlü worked, Rahibe was not idle. When Ikiyüzlü lifted my cock to place it in her mouth, Rahibe had dropped her head and craned her neck. The back of her head was pressed into Ikiyüzlü's belly (I could just barely see it around Ikiyüzlü's head. I felt a small amount of wet pressure against my right ball. For a second, I didn't know what was happening. Then, as the wet warmth spread, I realized that Rahibe was bouncing my ball on her tongue. She swirled her tongue around briefly on the bottom of my sack, giving me a delightful chill.

I felt the tongue disappear from my balls. But, a second later, I felt something else. I felt Rahibe's lips as they kissed my right ball. Then, her lips began to spread out as her mouth opened. Like Ikiyüzlü had worked with my cock, Rahibe made a vacuum with her mouth. I felt a slight pinch but also felt intense warmth as my ball slipped into Rahibe's body. I felt the walls of the insides of her cheek tightly hugging my balls, warm and wet. I felt her tongue darting around on my scrotum, lapping at my flesh. Her lips pursed tight, holding me firmly but gently in place. I felt her nose pressing into the side of my shaft even as Ikiyüzlü tongue slipped around my foreskin.

On the far side of the wall, I was having a difficult time maintaining my composure. The nuns' tongues felt so incredible on my body. That is not to say I was still nervous. As the women played with my cock, the nerves that had prevented my cock from hardening seemed to dissipate. My breathing slowed slightly, though my heart continued to pound. My body still felt warm, but my stomach settled. I felt my cock stirring, growing hard against Ikiyüzlü's lips, stretching against her fingers. I just enjoyed the sensation and my mind ceased to dwell on the fear and the anxiety I had felt before.

However, that relaxation was, in itself, a danger. I felt a moan erupting from my throat and wanted nothing more than to let it free. But I knew that was wrong. I bit so hard on my lips that I feared that it would bleed. My cock was nearly full erect now, my foreskin pulling back across my tip. Now Ikiyüzlü's tongue was better able to explore my cock. I tried to close my eyes, to avoid watching at the pretty young nuns massaged my cock with their mouths, but I found it impossible to look away.

And so I watched (and felt) as their ministrations became more intense. Now that my cock was fully erect, Ikiyüzlü's fingers slipped off of it. The tip of my cock was still firmly planted in her mouth. She looked up briefly, just flicking her eyes towards the top hole. Her lips spread in a sly smile, my cock planted directly in the middle of it. She reached up with her hands and pulled her hair out of her face. Then, slowly, she began to slide her lips forward. She kept her eyes open as she did, looking up along the wall. I watched as her pink lips slipped over my engorged shaft. Inch by inch, I watched as my cock disappeared into Ikiyüzlü's mouth. The sensation was divine, her tongue swirling around and tasting my shaft, her cheeks tight and hot against my skin. Occasionally, her tongue would dip out of her mouth and play along the underside of my cock, bathing it in her saliva and lubricating my journey into her throat.

Rahibe's actions were no less enticing. Despite the fact that my balls were, apparently, quite large, the nun was unwilling to lessen her ambitions. I felt her tongue slide out of her mouth, underneath my balls. Soon, I felt rubbing against the soft skin of my scrotum, bouncing my other ball. With the side of her tongue she tried to tuck my right ball into her cheek. Finally, she realized they were too large and I felt her hands on my balls. For a moment, she slid my right ball from her mouth and I felt the cool air against it. I felt my legs tremble and again resisted a moan. She squeezed my balls slightly (a little wince of pain), but I felt her lips against them. In a moment, I could feel both balls, together, entering her mouth. Her lips felt tight and there was a slight pain. But after a moment, she gave my scrotum a gentle nudge and my balls poured into her mouth. I felt her hot, tight cheeks wrap around them and her tongue exploring the space between them.

I could scarcely believe it when I realized what the two nuns had achieved. I felt, rather than saw, their lips meet near the hole in the wall. My cock was buried all the way into Ikiyüzlü's throat. I could feel the muscles pulsing around it and her tongue rubbing against the bottom. At the same time, Rahibe's mouth had completely engulfed my balls. She was pursing her lips, pushing them up towards my shaft. That is where their lips met partially; in an unholy (according to my understanding of Tanri) kiss. My cock and my balls were completely within the mouths of the two young nuns and their tongues moved around furiously. I could hear them both choking slightly on their respective tasks, but they kept at it.

After a few moments, Ikiyüzlü slid her mouth backwards, exposing my wet cock to the air. But she kept the tip in her mouth, swirling once around it, before plunging my cock back into her throat. She moved very quickly, bobbing her head up and down on my shaft. The sensation was intense and disorienting. Rahibe's motions were less manic, but no less extreme. She moved my balls around in her mouth (extremely carefully around her teeth), letting her tongue caress every inch of me. I felt her nose press into the small amount of flesh above my cock that poked through hole. Occasionally still, her lips and Ikiyüzlü's lips would meet.

On the far side of the wall, I was losing control of my mind. I had only placed my cock through the wall in order to prevent the calling of guards. I had tried, in the seconds during which I made the decision, to prepare myself for the awkward fumblings of a couple of nuns. I expected something that felt much like Arkadas touch of the day I exposed myself to the Peers. Nothing could prepare me with the overwhelming erotic skill with which Rahibe and Ikiyüzlü assailed my body.

I pressed my whole body against the cool rocks of the wall, trying to soothe the unbearable tension. But it was like all my anxiety and fear in the days since my coronation had suddenly found a release. I had been under such immense pressure, the pressure of centuries of Imperial Rule coming to a crushing end, and had ignored that pressure (and my more common sexual desires) in the interest of deep focus. Now, these nuns had broken something open. Rather than pacify me, the hard wall added to my dilemma.

If felt the rough coolness of the wall against my thighs, my stomach, and my face. My breasts scratched softly against the rock and my nipples pressed against the wet coolness of the mortar. I reached my left hand up, covering my left breast with my palm and feeling my hard, cool nipple against the skin. My right breast continued to press into the wall, and I could feel reverberations from the sensation running down the small of my back. My cunny was dripping wet and I felt it rubbing against the smooth, cool surface of the hole and dripping back down into the passage.

It was now impossible to deny that I had been aroused by these saucy nuns and their dirty talk. My heart had been fluttering from nerves, both from the pickpocket and the possibility of discovery, but no one had twisted my arm either. I could have tried to flee. I could have done something different. I had been more than willing to jump up against the wall, to feel the touch of Rahibe and Ikiyüzlü. And I was enjoying it. Perhaps a little too much.

As the nuns continued to suck and lick at my cock, I found my body shaking wildly against the wall. My hand squeeze hard against my breast and my teeth bit into my lip. But despite all my efforts, I could feel the desire to moan overwhelming me, the desire to make some kind of noise to acknowledge the intensity of what I was experiencing. I knew that this would be dangerous, and fought against it will all of my might. I shook my head and tried to focus on something, anything else. I fought my urge as long as possible, but finally, I could not hold it any longer. I felt it welling up from my stomach, rising up through my throat. My mouth opened.

And was filled quickly with the taste of leather. I pulled my eye away from the hole in the wall, confused. Rahibe and Ikiyüzlü were still sucking away at my cock, but the tension had lessened slightly. I looked to my side and saw the pickpocket, standing next to me. Her robe was billowing more than before and I realized quickly she had removed her belt and stuck it into my mouth. She was staring at me intently and leaned in towards my ear.

"Sultanah Varis," the pickpocket whispered quickly, apparently figuring out who I was, "I apologize for my forwardness. You are doing well and saving up both. Bite down hard," she said, looking directly into my eye. Her hand moved up and my body trembled as it lay against the small of my back. Her hand was warm and soft (supple, I supposed, as befits a thief) and she rubbed gently, soothing. In this way, I was able to keep myself from crying out. And I received further assurances in the favor of Gunes. I returned my eye to the hole in the wall, though part of my focus remained on the hand of the pickpocket.

I bit down hard on the belt, and further stifled any need for noise. But that did not change the fact that my cock was deep in Ikiyüzlü's mouth and her throat was squeezing tight around it. It did not lessen the slick, velvety feel of her wet tongue against the bottom of my shaft. Nor did it eliminate Rahibe's hot lips wrapped tightly around my balls. Their tongues moved more and more quickly all the time and Ikiyüzlü's head bobbed up and down on my cock with increasing speed.

The room was filled with the slurping sound of the nuns' mouths. I could hear dribbles and drabs as their saliva dripped from their mouths onto the cold stone floor. I could smell, over the dank mustiness of the corridor, the smell of the nun's cunnies, wet and excited. I likely picked up the scent of my own as well. I could see their heads bobbing and slipping around on my cock and I could make out other, smooth curves of their beautiful bodies. But while I gazed at them, moving like whores around my body, I noticed something behind them as well.

Acemi was watching the entire display without movement. Her hand was up over her mouth and her knees looked weak as she took in everything around her. But the most important thing I could see was her eyes. They were wide with astonishment and twinkled like stars. I could see confusion and disgust in them as befitted her obvious innocence, but something else as well. Back behind her eyes, I could see inside of her. I could see an excitement that she might not have recognized herself. After a moment, her hand moved down away from her lips, and I saw her mouth. It was open wide in shock, but the right corner was pulled back slightly, giving her the appearance almost of an astonished grin. She was shocked and appalled, but also enticed. I was sure she was in absolute turmoil, I had felt it as well. The wickedness of the other nuns, their hypocrisy had infected her, just like Tanri had infected my people. She was losing her innocence and replacing it with desire.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers