The Summer That Changed Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cokeman
Cokeman
1,391 Followers

Mary found herself craving her son's cock so much, one time she went to school and at lunch time picked him up so they could fuck in the truck to control her urges.

It was still early morning as Chad and Mary reached the end of the trail, after that it would curl around and head back.

"Lets take a break here mom," suggested Chad.

Mary pulled on the reigns and looked at her son.

"And would you like to do on our break sweetie?" she asked in her best motherly voice.

Chad dismounted and tied the reigns to a branch as his horse began to graze within its limits.

He smiled at his mother, "I was thinking I'd fuck my horny mother and satisfy her right here in the wilderness," he said.

Mary dismounted and put her horse with Chad's. "Mmmm honey I would love that," she cooed.

Chad moved towards his mother and kissed her full on the lips. She embraced him fully, pulling him towards her body. Her hands went around his body and down into his pants. Her smooth hands found his cock and she fondled it eagerly.

"Mmmm your cock feels so good Chad, so thick and full. I want it so much. Tell me what you want honey," said a very horny Mary.

Chad smiled at looked at his mother. "I want to fuck you in the mud mom. Fuck you like an animal, fuck you like a whore," he said.

Mary groaned again as she and Chad shed their clothes. Chad took his mother and pushed her onto her knees before him. His cock hard, his mom's lips grazing his cock.

Mary looked up at her son. Kneeling in mud, his cock in her hands. Chad's hands went to her head and guided it to his cock. Mary responded happily as she sucked his cock into her mouth.

Chad kept his hands on his mother's head as she sucked his cock. Both naked, Chad's cock deep down his mother's throat. He started to fuck her fast as she sucked him deep and whole.

Mary used her tongue expertly running over his thick shaft as he fucked her face. Mary closed her eyes and moaned with delight. Sucking her son expertly. His hands ran through her hair as she sucked on his thick rod, his balls swinging mightily as she did so.

Chad moaned his delight as his cock went deeper and deeper down his mother's throat. It accepted it perfectly and entirely. His moans filled the quiet country air as Mary sucked her son off.

Chad could feel his orgasm building as his mother sucked his cock. He knew his mother would swallow his cum. She always did. He held onto her hair with his hands. Moaning with delight as her lips pleasured his cock.

Then without warning and without hesitation he orgasmed. Shooting his cum down his mother's throat. Mary sensed her son was about to orgasm but was still surprised when he did so.

She had a momentary gag reflex and then hungrily swallowed as much of his salty tasty cum as she could. Chad continued to fuck her face, fucking her mouth as his cum dribbled out either side, falling to the ground.

Finally Chad pulled out of her mouth and Mary used her tongue to get all the excess cum around her mouth. Chad looked at his mother. Her nipples hard as rocks her pussy gushing with desire.

This was a woman who for so long reprimanded him when he was wrong and made him do his homework. Now she was on her knees before him, acting like a whore just to get his cock and cum.

"Get on your hands and knees mom, I want to fuck you like a dog in the mud," said a still hard Chad.

Mary smiled and moaned. She still couldn't believe herself. She never acted this way with any man before. Yet she did with her son. She did without even doubting herself, as if it was a built in desire.

Chad looked at his mother as she moved to her hands and knees. Her gorgeous soaking cunt and round ass displayed to him. Her large breasts hung softly as she looked behind her, at her son.

"Fuck me Chad. Fuck your mommy. Please baby, fuck me. I need it so bad. You've made me this way, now fuck me. You know I want it... know I need it. Please baby, fuck mommy," she begged.

Chad smiled at his mother, his eyes filled with lust as he got behind her.. He grabbed her shapely hips and thrust down into the hot wet pussy he had been ravaging for the past two months.

Mary moaned in delight as she felt his great big prick inside her once more. Chad thrust inside of her hard and fast. Fucking her without hesitation, without thinking. It had become a daily activity both of them enjoyed.

Mary pushed back into her son. Rolling her hips back in tune with his. They soon found a good rhythm as they fucked like dogs in the mud. Chad fucked his mother harder and harder. He always fucked her harder with every thrust.

Mary's hips rolled in her son's hands as she met his cock. His cock entering her fully and then pulling back for another thrust. Her cunt not fit to his size, tingling with pleasure as he fucked her.

Mary had been fucking Chad more and more and Tom less and less these past two months. It was a no-brainer, fuck a big fat thick cock that made her act like a whore and made her extremely happy or fuck a smaller thinner cock that made her horny for her vibrator?

Mary returned to the present as Chad continued his assault on her pussy. Pounding into her with an animalistic lust they had now shared yet. Her legs became shaky and her heart pounded as Chad slammed down into her.

The force of his thrusts both surprised and turned on Mary. His strong arms gripped her hips as he rutted into her. Using her pussy as he wished.

Chad fucked her so hard she fell to the ground, her chest hitting the mud as her son continued to fuck her. Sloshing around in the mud.

Mary moaned losing touch with the outside world as her son fucked the hell out of her. Not caring she was covered in mud, only caring she was full of his cock.

She did not even notice when he pulled his reeking weapon from her pussy and placed it in her even tighter asshole until after he had done it.

His cock was so big in her ass. It filled her completely. Mary orgasmed immediately as Chad fucked her tight puckered asshole. His hands on her hips still, her breasts, chin, hair and now pussy covered with mud as he slammed into her asshole. Her snatch convulsing like a wanton whore.

Mary couldn't believe what she was feeling. It was even better than usual. She knew she could never fuck Tom in good conscience again after this. Chad was like an animal as he savagely fucked her ass, slamming into her harder and harder.

Mary's entire body was on fire, her moans filling the countryside as he fucked her. Mary came back to it and started to fuck Chad back, feeding her hot son her ass. Wanting to give him whatever he wanted.

"Ooohhh yes Chad, YES YES YES!!!" she yelled out in extreme pleasure.

Chad didn't respond. He was in a world of his own. Unable to comprehend what was happening between him and his mother but knew things would never be the same. He had just replaced his father.

"FUCK ME CHAD! FUCK ME HARDER! FUCK MY PUSSY! GIVE ME YOUR SPERM CHAD! GIVE ME EVERYTHING! I'M YOURS BABY! FUCK MY PUSSY!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

Chad pulled his cock from her ass with a loud POP and slammed in back inside her messy pussy. Chad moaned at the incredibly wetness he felt. How hot his mother was as he fucked her.

Mary thrust back at her son, wanting him to cum, desperately wanting his cum.

Chad fucked his mom, on the verge of shooting his wad. His mother was still face down in the mud, but she turned around to look at him as he used her pussy. Moaning with complete desire and satisfaction as he fucked her.

Then when he reached a point where he could hold out any longer, Chad bellowed out like an animal and EXPLODED deep inside of his mother.

"HERE IT IS MOM! TAKE IT! TAKE IT ALL!" he yelled.

Mary moaned as her son yelled out. Thrusting back into his cock as she orgasmed again, accepting his cum into her womb.

Chad fucked his mother into exhaustion that morning. Falling on top of her completely spent. They both just lay there for an hour, Chad's cock still embedded inside of his mother.

Once they had the strength the got up and went to the stream to wash up and head home.

Part 4:

Chad and Mary rode home, although for Mary she was a little sore considering the fucking she had just received.

That night Tom persisted until Mary finally gave in for a night of dinner and dancing. Mary had been hoping for another fuck but finally relented when Chad told her to go.

Apryl was happy her parents would be out for the night. She wanted to be alone with Chad. She had been thinking about the first night that she saw him with her mom. Since then she had experienced wonderment, revolution, desire and now lust.

She tried to watch her brother and mother fuck whenever possible. Sitting in the dark or out of sights her fingers in her pussy as she watched the display before her.

She did not know if her brother wanted her body or not but she did not care. She was going to get him to notice whether he liked it or not.

She looked at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a nightie, which was a couple of years old. No panties and no bra. Her plump round breasts highlighted by her tight nightie.

Apryl turned around and bent over, looking in the mirror she looked at her juicy young pussy clearly reflected in the mirror. She stood up and felt a shiver down her spine, she knew she would get her brother's attention now.

Apryl walked downstairs and went to the living room where her brother was.. He was watching the night-time movie. She stood at the bottom of the stairs and looked at her brother. He looked so hot; she wanted to fuck him like mom so bad.

"Hey Chad, what are you watching?" she asked innocently as she walked up to the arm of the sofa.

Chad turned around and looked at his sister. He stopped for a second as he took in what she was wearing, her hot young tight body practically displayed to him.

"Just a movie Apryl, come and watch it with me," he offered as he patted the seat beside him.

Apryl smiled sweetly and hoped over to the couch. "I'll just get the remote first, they always put stupid commercials on TV movies," she said.

Chad watched as his sister walked to the television and bent down to pick up the master remote. As she bent over her nightie rode up and her tight round ass and wet pussy were displayed to her brother's eyes.

Apryl stayed down for an extra second, feeling her brother's eyes on her body. She stood up and walked over to her brother. Handing him the remote.

Apryl sat down beside her brother, crossing her legs and helping her nightie ride up her silky smooth thighs.

Chad looked over at his 18-year-old sister. So hot and young, her nipples stood out in her nightie. He could tell she was horny, his gaze switched from the television to her body. His cock growing in his shorts.

Apryl could feel the desire in her brother's eyes. She slid her body closer to his. Her pussy was incredibly wet, the juices running down her thighs.

Chad looked at his sister and thought of how much she looked like her mother. She was her mother just younger. He put his hand down on her thigh, Apryl cooed with excitement as she felt his hand on her thigh.

His hand went higher up her thigh and she voluntarily uncrossed her legs for her big brother. Chad smiled as his sister uncrossed her legs for him. He slid his hand under her small nightie feeling his little sister moaning in desire.

"Get up on my lap Apryl," said Chad.

Apryl moaned and did as her brother requested. Scooting onto his lap, her nightie riding up and exposing her juicy young pussy.

"I saw you and mommy together Chad, I saw you together two months ago. I saw it and I wanted what she had. I never thought about it before but now that I have for two months I can't help myself," droned the horny sister.

Chad smiled. His hand going down to his sister's young twat, Apryl cooed again as she felt his hand on your pussy.

"Mmmm yessss," she hissed.

"I can't believe how wet you are Apryl, you're absolutely drenched," said an astonished Chad.

Apryl smiled, "I want your cock so bad Chad, I can't help myself. I just think about it filling my pussy and I want it. Please fuck me. Let me get your cock," she begged.

Chad smiled as his hands moved up his sister's body. His hands went over her large round breasts freeing them from the tight nightie as he lifted it over her head.

Apryl moaned, as she was naked before her brother. Her body on fire, her desire even hotter. She moved down to push Chad's shirt off, pushing his shorts down as his fat cock sprung free.

Apryl looked at it and orgasmed. She orgasmed on her brother's lap as she spied the cock she had been dreaming of for two whole months.

Chad groaned as he felt his sister shake and then cum on his lap. Her hot young pussy gushing juice. He picked her up in his arms and she moaned again. He held dewy twat at his cock head and then brought her down on his cock.

Both brother and sister moaned as Apryl sank down onto her brother's cock. Chad grunted in absolute pleasure. Apryl was ten times tighter than his mother.

Apryl was in absolute pleasure. She couldn't believe how big her brother's cock felt inside of her. She didn't even hesitate when Chad's cock broke through her hymen and took her virginity.

Chad brought his hands up to her body and held her tight as Apryl started to fuck her brother.

Bouncing happily on his cock. Apryl couldn't believe the sensations she was feeling in her cunt. Apryl took hold of her brother's shoulders as she fucked her brother eagerly.

Chad's hands went to the small of his sister's back as she fucked him.. Thrusting up into her he fucked her back as she fucked her big brother.

Apryl felt Chad's cock going deeper and deeper inside of her as he fucked her. Giggling and moaning with pleasure. Her voice filling the house as the siblings fucked.

"Yes yes YES! OH GOD YES CHAD! YOU'RE COCK FEELS SO GOOD!" she yelled.

Chad grunted as his sister yelled her pleasure. Thrusting up to meet her hips as she bounced on his cock, fucking him harder and harder.

Apryl moaned on her brother's cock as she rode him. His cock deep up her tight young cunt.

Apryl's head fell back as she felt her second orgasm growing. Chad grunted as he fucked the tightest pussy that he had ever had. His hands gripping her tight young body, his cock deep up his sister's pussy, on the verge of orgasming himself.

As Chad was on the verge Apryl let go. She had as much as she could take and began to orgasm all over her brother's cock wedged in her tight pussy. Shaking with pure pleasure on his cock.

Chad felt his sister's cunt grip his cock and then explode all over it. That was the last straw for him and he let go and exploded. Shooting his jizz up into his hot younger sister.

Apryl moaned in absolute delight as she felt her brother cum in tune with her. Fucking him back as he filled her pussy with his cum. Riding his cock until both brother and sister were spent entirely.

Apryl slumped down on her brother, spent from her first fuck. Chad kept Apryl on his lap for a while until he had caught his breath until he was ready to get everything cleaned up before his parents returned.

Part 5:

A week later nothing had changed. Chad was still having sex with him mother, only now he was satisfying his horny sister as well. It was the beginning of summer and one that would be drastically different from any they ever experienced.

It was a hot Saturday afternoon. Tom was out at the stables, tending to the horses. Mary had been cleaning around the area for the trail rides. She didn't know where Chad or Apryl were.

As she walked inside the house she heard some light moans emitting from upstairs. Tom would be at the stables for the better part of the afternoon and Mary would love another helping of Chad's cock.

As she walked upstairs the moans got louder. She was surprised to find them coming from Apryl's room but girls were girls.

Mary turned the knob to Apryl's room and opened the door and got the sight of her life. On the bed before her were her daughter and son. Chad's cock buried deep inside the wet cunt of his sister. Apryl was holding onto the headboard as her brother fucked her, obviously enjoying the act.

Seeing her son and daughter together was incredible for Mary. Apryl screamed in terror, the thought of losing her brother filling her head.

Mary smiled, wanting to reassure her daughter. "Don't worry honey, it's ok. I'm not mad. If fact, I'm the exact opposite," she said.

Confusion covered Mary's face but she felt her brother's cock swell even more so in her cunt.

It was then Apryl remembered her mother and brother's sexual acts together and a smile crossed her face as she remembered.

"Come on over then mommy. Let me eat your pussy while Chad fucks mine," she groaned.

Mary groaned, Chad had never stopped fucking his sister, his huge cock was buried inside of his sister's snatch.

Mary closed the door and shed her clothing, climbing on top of the bed in record time. She straddled her daughter's face. Her pussy dripping wet.

Apryl's moans died into her mother's pussy as it was thrust upon her mouth. She started to lick her mom's cunt as her brother continued to saw in and out of her cunt.

Mary straddled her daughter in such a way she could face Chad. He smiled as she brought her face to him and they kissed. His tongue slipping into her mouth as he fucked his sister.

Mary moaned into his mouth and started to grind her pussy into her daughter's eager open mouth while her son fucked her daughter, the headboard slamming against the wall.

Chad continued to fuck his sister until he felt his balls tighten and his sister grip his cock. He groaned into his mother's mouth as he orgasmed in pleasure. Filling his sister with his warm sperm as his sister cummed around his cock.

Mary felt her daughter convulse beneath her. "Fuck me Chad, fuck me like you just fucked your sister," she moaned.

Mary got off her daughter and lay down beside her. She spread her legs as Chad climbed between them. Apryl looked at her mother and brother. She always got so hot watching them fuck, and now she was right beside them.

Her fingers went down to her snatch as her brother's cock entered her mom's steamy cunt. Mary moaned in pleasure as her son started to fuck her with as much exuberance that he had just fucked his sister with.

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she let her son have his way with her pussy. Chad's cock was ten times that her husbands. There was no comparison. Chad thrust down into his mother, his sister fingering her pussy madly as she watched Chad and Mary fuck.

Apryl watched as her mother thrust up to meet her brother's cock drive inside of her. Fucking her back into the pillows, her mother's moans filling the room.

Apryl's orgasm grew again as her fingers doze into her cunt. Chad was riding his mother's cunt harder and harder now, his own orgasm building again. Mary thrust up to meet her son with increasing urgency.

All three family members thrust, Chad into his mother, Mary into her son, Apryl into herself. All filled with lust, Apryl's girlish bedroom smelling like a whorehouse.

All three yelled out in pleasure as they orgasmed as one. Chad was shooting his cum into his mother's warm pussy. Her moans high pitched as he filled her cunt yet again. Apryl moaned again, moaning as she came all over her bed, cumming as her brother came in her mother, just like he had in her.

And then it was all over. All three family members panting together. Catching their breath. Knowing this was going to be the summer that changed everything.

The End?

Cokeman
Cokeman
1,391 Followers
12