The Sweetest Fling Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," he said feeling breathless, on the brink of insanity.

"Were you hard?"

"Yes."

"Did you want to touch her?"

He groaned again, so aroused he couldn't think straight anymore. That husky voice of hers combined with her naked body on his lap ready for the taking was just too fucking much. "Yes, I wanted to touch her."

"Lick her nipples?" she asked, looking straight into his eyes. "Suck them?"

His heart had only ever pounded this hard after a sprint. "Yes. Yeah."

"Show me how you would have done it." Meg lifted herself high enough to bring her breasts in line with his mouth, and he latched onto one of her nipples like a starving man. Jack sucked and licked, using his tongue, his lips, his teeth on her, playing with her until she moaned and pressed closer to him.

Her hands dived into his hair again, and she held his face against her breasts. He buried his nose in the perfumed valley between them, pressing a kiss against her sternum.

"Did you think about fucking her, too?" she asked.

His face was hot, burning, his cock throbbing. He needed to be inside her now before he lost his ever-loving mind. "For about two seconds. Then my brain took over."

She tilted his head up so their eyes could meet. "Why didn't you take up the offer?"

He sighed, completely enamored with her. "Because I want you."

"But you could have had us both," she murmured, dipping her head to leave a soft peck on his lips. "She laid it out on a platter for you."

That, and his loyalty to Meg, had been the tipping point. He liked the chase, and there'd been no challenge with Anna. It would have been all about sex, and this past week with Meg had opened his eyes. He needed more now.

"I only want you. No one else comes close." Jack was still telling her the truth, only it flowed a little easier. He'd never spoken to a woman with this kind of vulnerability before.

"I only want you, too." Meg's eyes filled with emotion, and she gave up on her inquisition.

He let out a guttural sigh as she kissed him long and deep, thrusting her tongue into his mouth, writhing against him as if she couldn't keep her body still. Her pussy glided against his cock, slick and wet, and the longer it went on, the closer he got to exploding.

It was the hottest, most erotic kind of lapdance. His own private show. He'd lost count of how many times she'd made him sigh or groan or wish he could run his hands over her body.

Then she surprised him again by climbing off his lap just when things were heading in the right direction.

Before he could figure out her next move, Meg knelt between his thighs and wrapped her hands around the length of him. She gazed up at him and said in a soft, cajoling tone, "Make sure you come in my mouth."

Oh, fuck.

Then her lips slid down the length of him, and she took him into her warm, wet mouth.

He tipped his head back and let out a hoarse sound.

Relief. Desire. Shock.

Her head bobbed slowly up and down in his lap, her lips providing suction on the upward glide, her tongue swirling around the head before she dived back down again. She moaned as if she loved it as much as he did, and the humming vibration only added to the experience.

He couldn't stop looking at her. When her eyes rose to meet his, he wished his hands weren't bound so he could touch her. He wanted to stroke her face, grip her hair, hold her in place while he thrust deep inside her soft, eager mouth.

Meg paused to kiss the tip, then gave a few long, leisurely licks around the head before she moved south again. She pumped his shaft and tongued his balls at the same time, and he swore out loud, wondering how much more he could take until he lost it.

"Untie me." His words were husky, his voice strained. When his stomach muscles tensed, he knew it wouldn't be much longer.

She lifted her head, her lips puffy and damp as she gazed at him. "Soon," she promised. "I'm running the show remember? Look at me when you come."

Jesus. He lifted his hips, desperate to get deeper, to feel all of her mouth on his entire cock. She gagged and kept going, kept licking and sucking and driving him crazy. Her cheeks went hollow, and one hand massaged his balls while the other gripped the base, holding him steady as she went to town on him.

Meg squeezed her fingers around his shaft as she sucked, then moaned and dived deep again, her mouth warm and slippery, her tongue swirling and licking.

Jack's wrists strained against his makeshift bindings. His hips moved up and down, and his head filled with all the images Meg had planted there earlier. Tits. Hard nipples shoved in his face. He imagined throwing her on the bed and fucking her in front of Anna to show the other woman who he belonged to--and who belonged to him.

When it came over him, Meg seemed to sense it before it happened. She looked up at him as her pretty mouth glided up the length of his cock. On the downward stroke, their eyes locked, and he came hard, pulsing into her mouth.

She swallowed as he unintentionally pushed deeper, then swallowed again and let out a harsh breath through her nose. All the while, her hands stroked and squeezed, heightening every sensation.

A beat later, he shuddered as his body relaxed, and emotion flooded him. It took him a minute to form words, but none of them seemed to fit the intensity of what they'd just shared.

She'd felt safe enough with him to talk about another woman, to use a negative experience in a positive way to bring them closer instead of letting it control her. She'd trusted him enough to let down her guard. It floored him.

"Meg," he said, breathless and spent. He just... he didn't know what to say to her.

She merely looked up at him and smiled. "I know," she said, apparently feeling it, too.

He hadn't let anyone in since Catherine, hadn't wanted to--and he suddenly realized what he'd been missing all these years. Intimacy, affection, trust. The way things were going between them, he'd be in love with Meg inside a week.

He'd taught her how to let go and be free. She'd taught him how to be vulnerable and real with someone.

They were both learning, and as she rose from her knees to loosen the binding at his wrists, he felt like the two of them together might just be able to take on the world.

12