The Swimming Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ben felt her hand leave his head, he pulled his face back and stopped rubbing the still swollen clit displayed by his hand. He gave her one last lick from her pussy hole to the still hard nub before pulling back completely and releasing her lips. He looked up and saw her face was red and knew she was probably as embarrassed as he'd felt earlier when he came all over her thigh. He hoped she wasn't too embarrassed to continue because his cock had begun to leak pre-cum and he wanted to cum again. He lifted himself up over her and kissed her chin.

"Hey," he whispered. "That was fantastic."

Cydney didn't move. She just didn't know what to do. She was so afraid he would think she was slutty and she liked him so much she couldn't stand that. She wanted him to like her and the truth was, the feel of his hard cock pushing against her hip was making her body feel hot all over again. She felt tears welling up as she thought about him being disgusted by her actions.

"Hey," he said again. He reached up and pulled her arm away from her eyes. He watched as a lone tear slowly ran down the side of her face. "Aw, Cydney," he whispered as he looked into her wet, brown eyes. "Please don't cry. You were beautiful and I'd love to do that to you over and over again." He pressed his lips against hers and gently kissed her. He didn't lift his lips away until he felt her respond.

He pressed his hips against her so she could feel how hard he was. "That's what you do to me." He moved his lips across her cheek to her ear. "Feel how hard you make me," he whispered in her ear before he took the lobe between his teeth and gently bit down. "Do you have any idea how many times I've gotten hard imagining you laying here naked with me," he continued as his lips moved down her neck. He knew she was getting into it again when she tipped her head back and arched her neck at his touch. He continued his nips and kisses until he was at her nipple. He used the flat of his tongue to lick it, then blew on it and watched it pebble up.

"Oh God, Cydney. I want you so bad," he moaned against her breast. He looked up and saw her smile shyly at him.

Her arms reached up to hug him against her. It was okay and incredibly, he not only wasn't disgusted, but was actually aroused by her! She couldn't help smiling at him. Her hands began exploring his back and his chest when he rose up above her so he could slide both his legs in between hers. The new position put his cock right against her pussy and she spread her legs apart so it could press between the folds.

"Awww," Ben groaned when he felt the heat of her cunt against his rigid pole. "You feel so good against my dick," he moaned. He rocked his hips and the friction made more pre-cum leak out onto the towel when the head of his cock reached the bottom of his stroke. The heat and wetness were incredible. Ben jacked off regularly imagining he was inside a pussy but his imaginings could never equal the real thing. He wished this feeling could go on and on even as he felt his balls tingling with the need to release another load of his creamy seed.

Cydney could already feel her clit stretching out and straining upwards toward the hardness and heat above it. She rocked her own hips against him and they both groaned at the feeling. She felt Ben brace his forearms on the towel on either side of them for balance. Her legs fell open even wider and her knees lifted. She was splayed completely open to his every thrust and she arched up to meet him when he pushed himself against her. He began moving faster and she could feel her body tightening toward another climax as they slowly humped against each other.

Ben knew he couldn't go inside no matter how badly he wanted to. He had no condoms and he knew her family well enough to know she wasn't on the pill. He thought he could rub against her until she came and then he'd pull back and cum on the ground beside them. She was moaning again and he could feel her body trembling under him. He reached between them and pushed the swollen tip of his cock down hard on her clit and rubbed it there quickly. He felt her gripping his ribs tightly and arching up against him just as she'd done before. He knew she was about to cum again. His own body was moving ever closer to release. He pulled his hand back and pushed himself back and forth against her wet slit. This scaled back the burning need to cum and he was able to regain some control.

"Ohh, yes, yes," she panted over and over again as her body went rigid against him. Her orgasm was every bit as good as the previous one but her body knew what it wanted. Without even realizing what she was doing, her legs lifted up and wrapped around him. The new position and the slickness of her pussy, coated with the cream of her climax were enough to allow him to slide right into the entrance to the hole that begged to be filled.

The feel of that tight, hot, wet flesh surrounding the head of his cock was the most incredible thing Ben had ever felt. His cock swelled even more and somewhere he heard her moan yes as he stretched her wider. He jerked himself back when he realized what had happened but her legs were holding him too tight. He felt himself sliding back and this time he went in even further before he pulled back. His cock was screaming for release when he gave in and thrust himself fully into her. He felt her flinch a little but then her pussy clamped down on him, so tight, squeezing his cock the way only a virgin pussy can. He allowed himself another stroke and then another before he tore himself away from her. His cock was already pulsing and he heard her groan when his hot seed poured out onto her clit and pussy. Her legs fell apart and he reached between them to hold his cock, stroking it quickly as his cum spread across her thighs.

Cydney loved the feel of him filling her. She hadn't realized how much better her orgasm would be when her cunt was filled with the heat and hardness of his swollen penis. Even the pinch when he took her virginity couldn't diminish the amazing feelings being filled with him had given her. Carried away with the feelings running through her, she reached down and rubbed her fingers slowly against her clit, spreading his cum around and gently coming down from the cliff he'd driven her up on. She didn't even consider the huge risk they had just taken, she was too consumed by the delicious sense of ease he'd just given her. Without even thinking about what she was doing, she slowly lifted her hand, coated with the juice of their mutual orgasms and stuck one finger in her mouth. Her eyes snapped open when she heard the heartfelt groan from Ben.

"Oh God, Cydney. You are so incredibly sexy."

Cydney's eyes tried to focus and she smiled slowly. She was slow to comprehend what had happened as Ben kneeled between her thighs, his hair dripping with sweat and his head hanging down as he tried to get his breathing under control. He lifted his head to look at her and Cydney reached out toward him. She grabbed one of his hands where it rested on his thigh and lifted it toward her lips. She opened it and pressed her lips against his palm. It was a gesture of gratitude for the incredible pleasure he'd given her.

Ben rocked back on his heels and grinned at her. He stood up and stretched before reaching down to pull her up beside him. They stood there, arms wrapped around each other, both feeling so much they couldn't put it into words. Finally they both stepped back. Ben nodded toward the swimming hole and pinched one of her butt cheeks.

"Last one in is a rotten egg," he said before turning and running toward the pond.

12