The Swingers Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,554 Followers

The guys must have got impatient, because I was suddenly tugged away from my voyeurism by Steve and the three of us headed into the nearest room along the hallway.

Inside it was amazing!! The small room was set up like a disco, complete with mirror ball on the ceiling and coloured, flashing lights all over the walls. It was great! The guys and I started to dance together, and before long I was kissing Steve I front of me with James behind me, pressing his body against mine, his large cock touching the gaps between my cheeks as I danced in my pink mini.

Before long we were going at it. The three of us were all over each other, and I was so turned on I barely realised James as taken off is pants and the cock between my ass cheeks was his, naked, hard and very hot. I front of me, Steve removed his pants and pushed his cock between my thighs also, so I was pinned on two wonderful erections, as we kissed and fondled each other wildly.

I allowed my arms to raise above my head, and asked the men to eat me together. Dropping to their knees, the both used their tongues all over me. Steve sucked and licked my slit, licking and flickering my clit the way I loved. Behind me, James was busy sticking his tongue into my ass, tongue fucking and licking my asshole madly, turning me on completely.

I pushed my ass backwards into James face, then reached back and forced James' tongue into my asshole deeper. As Steve began to suck on my nipples, I held on to James face and fucked his tongue with my bum. I loved it! Steve reached down and made sure I was wet, before moving into position to fuck me with his dick. James assisted by lifting me up from behind, and positioning my body so that Steve could insert his penis in to me and fuck me. It was a very sexy feeling to be held from behind by one man, his penis pressing into my butt cheeks, as another fucked me from the front, bouncing me up and down as we fucked. It was lovely, and I kissed Steve deeply as my bosoms pressed into his chest as we fucked.

Once Steve got comfortable, and we developed a smooth fucking action, James dropped to his knees again and returned to tonguing my asshole. I worried for a moment that he wanted to fuck my ass with his huge dick, but, luckily, Steve out my mind at ease by stopping fucking me, and then pulling his dick out and turning me around. Now it was James' turn to fuck me, and his amazing dick entered me with more difficulty than my husband had a few minutes earlier. As James pushed into me, Steve held me from behind, and I grunted and groaned until I felt my pussy walls relax a little and take in James' monster cock. After three or four small strokes, his shaft was wet enough to fuck me completely, and I was in dick heaven! His dick was really, really wonderful to fuck, and the fact my husband Steve was cradling my body as I was fucked by James' big dick, made this a very sensual experience. I opened my eyes and noticed a third man standing behind James masturbating as he watched me fuck these two men. It was Tony, the host. I smiled to him and my eyes sparkled as I tried to convey the eroticness and pleasure of being fucked in front of him and watching him wank.

Behind me, Steve began fingering my ass, and I knew what was about to happen. I'm sure James and Steve had planned this all along, and I knew for sure that James had wanted to fuck me for ages. Steve has been a voyeur for years, and his passion for threesomes with me and another guy was about to be fulfilled in an anal way once more.

I reached back with one hand as James fucked my pussy, and guided my husband's penis into my anal passage, careful to make sure he had it positioned correctly, as the large cock in my pussy had me already stretched to the limit! Suddenly, his cock popped in my tight hole and I was impaled on two amazing dicks, being held and double penetrated by two men, in front of a third as he watched and wanked. I was in cock heaven, and loving every minute of it.

I savoured every thrust, every pulsation, and every movement as the three of us fucked in unison, my asshole and pussy being penetrated at the same time by my husband and his best friend, who just happened to have an amazing big dick buried in my cunt.

Tony came over, and much to my surprise, Steve pulled out of my ass, and offered it to Tony. I was so fucking horny, I didn't care who it was, so long as the missing cock was replaced with another, and replaced fast, as I was rapidly beginning to miss the feeling of being totally filled with dick.

James and I Kissed as I bounced up and down on his magic dick, and as Tony fucked my ass now, Steve reached in and sucked on my nipples to complete this amazing fuckfest.

We kept this action going for a good ten minutes, until James and Tony told me they both needed to cum. Carefully, I disengaged my anus and cunt from the dicks that were fucking me, and I dropped to my knees. I knew what they wanted, and I wanted it more.


I licked my lips and squeezed my boobs together, begging them to cum on me bukkake style. I kept thinking back to my bukkake adventures, and wanted to be totally drenched with cum more than anything at that moment.

I watched in awe as the three men wanked their cocks furiously, dying to cover me with their spunk. My tongue kept flickering in and out, as if to plead for them to feed me their juice, and I marvelled at the three pumping specimens before me, begging them to start depositing their cum all over my face, neck, boobs and hair.

Suddenly Tony grabbed my head by the hair and turned me to face him, his penis staring me directly in the eye as he spurted his first jet of cum, straight into my hair above my forehead. Bam, it splashed again on my cheek, before two more landed on my chin and boobs, his hand pumping furiously as he moaned and groaned through the climax that was soaking me with his love juice.

I was going mad and dropped a hand to my clit to masturbate myself as Steve moved forward and deposited his own load on my face and boobs. I wanted it to be extra special for my husband, so I scooped up a fist full of his load and slurped my tongue across my palm as I swallowed down his semen, in a really nasty gesture of sexuality. My tongue snaked the white, gooey liquid into my mouth before I looked Steve in the eye, swished it around in my mouth, gulped, swallowed, then opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, showing all the men that I had indeed swallowed his cum.

It was too much for James, and he pointed the monster at me, before belting out two large spurts all over my hair. The strange thing was, after the first two, there was only a steady dribble of sperm onto my boobs and down onto my belly. I had expected much more from a cock so big!

I reached down and wiped the gooey liquid all over my boobs and neck, and wiped the remainder from my face, before licking my fingers clean. I left the slimey sperm all over my body and stood up, pulling my pink mesh mini tube dress back over the sticky remnants of my slutty experience. I love walking round smelling of sperm, it makes me totally horny! The four of us kissed and left, heading for the bar. I needed a drink, and James was keen to find Carol.

If you liked the story, leave a comment. If you REALLY liked it, email me for a chat. If you have an idea for a story you would like me to write, let me know.

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,554 Followers
12