The Tackle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did that feel good?" she asked, hopefully.

"Yes," I answered, my voice shaky, "god, yes."

"Good," she said, starting to unbuckle my belt and unbuttoning my pants. Her hands were stable this time, but she was rushing now in her eagerness. I could see her need in her eyes, and realized what she desperately wanted to see. I waited until she unzipped my fly and then I grabbed her wrist gently, stopping her from reaching into my pants.

Immediately she looked up at me, upset. Her mouth had such a pout to it that it was almost comical. I smirked at her in the way all older brothers do when they are denying something to their little sisters.

"Ask for it," I said, firmly.

"But...but I..." she started. I shook my head.

"Ask for it. Be specific. I want to hear your sweet mouth say the words."

At this, she smiled, understanding that she had an effect on me that she had never suspected. It pushed her past her natural demureness. She looked up at me, her eyes wide, her voice almost little-girl in its sweetness.

"Big brother, can I take your cock out and play with it? Pleeeasssse?"

She drew out the last word in a way that made shivers run down my spine. I nodded, she smiled wide, reached in, and released my cock from its prison. Her small hand felt so right gripping it, and it seemed like she was doing so exactly the way I liked, firm but not rough. She stopped doing anything I and I looked at her. Her face had a little 'O' of surprise on it, and she licked her lips without thinking about it. It was one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen. Anticipation and fear warred in her eyes.

"I...I think it might be a little too big to fit..." she said, hesitantly.

I actually laughed at that, and she looked up angrily and hit me on my arm.

"Jerk! I'm being serious! What...what if I'm too small? I want you really badly..." she looked so sad for a moment I worried that she would cry. I immediately felt bad for my spontaneous outburst of laughter.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I forget sometimes that not everyone is as experienced as I am. It isn't that big, about average as far as I can tell. And you can stretch to accept it. But I won't hurt you, ok? If its too much or we can't tonight then that's ok. We can go slowly and...get you adapted...in other ways. Don't worry about anything."

She nodded, relieved. I lay down and pulled my pants off the rest of the way. As I did so she couldn't take her eyes off my cock. I knew that this must have been the first one that she had seen in person. I motioned for her to lay down next to me. She did so, cuddling up next to me, her head on my chest. Her breasts felt amazing pressed against my side. I put my arm around her protectively, instinctively.

"Let's just start slow, ok? This will just go where it goes. I'm not going to be upset if we have to stop," I hesitated for a moment, not out of resistance, but because I never really thought I'd utter the next words out loud, "You're my one and only girl, now. You're worth being patient for."

There were tears in her eyes as she nodded. I took her small hand and put it back on my cock. I put mine on her pussy, and gently began to move, exploring her labia and very gently brushing her clitoris. She moaned, very loudly. She gasped and covered her mouth with her free hand. I looked at her and we suddenly both burst out into laughter. After a few seconds, we were smiling at each other again, a little more relaxed. I began moving my hand again and she whimpered. She did her best to stroke me too but she had a lot of trouble focusing.

I realized that as turned on as I was, her need was greater. I had barely started and already she was grinding against my hand, her eyes closed. I watched her face as I slipped a single finger inside her warm, wet, tightness. In ecstasy, she was even more beautiful. She writhed under my touch now, grinding against my palm and moaning. I could barely hear her but she was saying my name, softly, over and over. Her hand moved over my cock, slowly. I'd show her how I liked to be touched later. Tonight was more about her than me.

Her moans intensified, her words stopped. She could no longer move her hand on my cock and she cuddled her head into me, eyes screwed shut tightly. Suddenly, her whole body tensed against mine, then she bucked against my hand and shook all over.

"Oh...oh god. I love you, big brother," she said as she fell limp against me, "It's so...so different when you do it, so much better than alone."

While she recovered I began to pull away from her. She reached out and held my arm, almost panicked.

"I'm not leaving, Jamie, I'm just starting round two," I winked at her, smiling impishly as I started to kiss her breasts while fondling them and caressing her nipples.

"Oh...oh fuck, no one else has ever touched them before...feels so good"

But they were just a pit stop on the way down. I kept fondling them as I kissed my way down her soft, smooth belly. She whimpered and put her hands in my hair. I could tell that she knew what I was starting to do and she tensed up a little. I knew that there were a few reasons why she might be hesitant about having me go down on her. I wanted to stop and reassure her, but I had caught her scent as she had become more aroused. I had to taste her. The need was overwhelming.

I reached the spot where the golden thatch of her pussy started. She had never trimmed it, which didn't surprise me, but it was clean and soft, darker than the hair on her head. Her scent was so intense here, it overwhelmed me. It wasn't unclean or unpleasant, at all. I couldn't wait any longer and began to lick and kiss at her labia. She tasted better than the finest wine, the purest water. It was musky and savory and stronger than I expected. I would never forget either her smell or taste. Was I more sensitive to it because she was closely related to me? I realized that in the future I'd probably be able to smell her arousal even if I were on the other side of a room.

I had paused and my virginal lover had become impatient. Her hands had eagerly begun to pull my head up, desperate for me to taste her most sensitive spot. I obeyed but did so slowly, teasingly. My tongue darted around her clitoris, just barely touching it. Again I slipped a finger inside of her. She was still so tight. A part of me wanted to stop with the foreplay and simply thrust myself inside her, taking her and making her mine. I knew that she wouldn't have stopped me, but that wasn't how her first time should go. I barely controlled myself.

I gradually increased the sensation on her clitoris as I began to move my finger insider rhythmically. I added a second finger and hooked them to touch her g-spot. She jerked as if shocked by electricity. As I heard her breathing and whimpering increase in tempo, I sucked her clit completely into her mouth and stimulated her g-spot intensely. She ground her pussy against my face as her back arched and she moaned almost into a shout. She collapsed again, breathing harder than I'd ever heard. I decided to give her some time to recover.

"Oh, god...brother...fuck...its not like I thought. I love you so much."

I held her as she spoke. Just to reassure her that this wasn't just me making her feel good, but her brother showing his love for her. I wanted her to know beyond a doubt that when we were done I would still be there for her. No matter what. I regretted that I had been sleeping around for so long, if only because I never wanted her to think that she was just a distraction or a "fun time" for me.

"I want you in my mouth now. I need to taste you and make you feel good."

She looked at me and I knew that I could never deny her anything.

"Ok, but only for a little while. I don't have a lot of willpower left. It's difficult when your lover is so beautiful."

She smiled at my obvious flattery and knelt beside me, her mouth hovering over my cock.

"So, um, do I just put it in my mouth and try to get it as deep as possible? Like in my throat? Should I use my tongue? I...I want it to be good for you."

"Don't worry about taking me deep tonight. I'd love for you to do that later, but it probably would be too much for both of us right now. Just do what feels natural for tonight, don't use your teeth. We can have a more educational session later."

I was so proud of her, eager and ready to try and please me. She was even ready to try deep-throating me right away. She took a deep breath and put me in her mouth. Slowly, agonizingly slowly she moved her mouth up and down, her tongue roaming over every part of my shaft, my tip. She must have tasted my pre-cum, I knew that I was dripping pretty badly by then. She moaned a little and I realized that this must have been turning her on as well; she was touching herself now. I wish I could see that better. I could finally admit that in quiet moments of the dead of night I wondered what she looked like when she masturbated.

"Ok, god, stop. I don't want to cum yet and you're getting a little too good at this..."

It was my turn to gasp and pant as she let me out of her mouth, and licked me one more time from base to tip. She was smiling widely, happy that she had done a good job. I smiled back down at her, hoping that it conveyed the depth of my love as well as simple pleasure.

"Lay down on your back now, baby. Its time. I need you," I spoke quietly but firmly, taking charge. I think she liked that. She obeyed fast and eagerly. As soon as she was laying back she spread her legs as far as they would go. She still looked a little afraid. I also realized that she didn't look that comfortable so I grabbed a pillow and tucked it behind her head.

"Better?"

She smiled and nodded. I moved over her carefully, letting only part of my weight settle on her. I knew that she wasn't fragile but the need to protect her was almost as overwhelming as my urge to fuck her. I placed myself at the entrance of her sex, the head of my cock pressing into her slit ever so slightly.

"Oh...oh fuck," she gasped, her hands gripping me, "I...need that inside me..."

She moved her hand down and spread her lips for me. She was as open as she could be. I pushed gently and firmly. There was only a little resistance. She bit her lip very briefly, and then I was sliding inside of her more freely. She was so unbelievably tight on my cock. I was for the first time worried about whether I would entirely fit. Even knowing that was ridiculous from an anatomy perspective, I was being gripped along the entire length of my shaft. She didn't look to be in pain though.

"Yes...all of it. Please give me your cock, big brother. I've been so good for you, haven't I? I've been a good little sister. I teased you all through the date last night. Part of me wanted it to be like this but part of me wanted you to get frustrated with me and just bend me over the hood of your car. To be treated like just a hole to fuck."

Hearing those words from my little sister's mouth was was so unexpectedly erotic that I had to calm my breathing for a second. It wouldn't do to cum before I even took a stroke inside her, although chances are she would have regarded that as a point of pride. As she spoke she had wrapped her legs around me and was pulling me in faster. I resisted on purpose, teasing her a bit.

"Puhlleeeeassssseeeee..." was all she could get out.

I let myself go the rest of the way inside her, bottoming out. I'd never felt that right being inside a woman before, but I'd never been with someone that I loved. I leaned in and kissed her, she kissed me back passionately. I started to move. Slowly, shallowly at first. Just short strokes, gentle but quick. She whimpered every time I pushed back inside her. I'd never been with a more responsive lover. I sped up, lengthened my strokes.

"Fuck...oh fuck...yes...fuck your little sister...harder..."

I couldn't ignore a request from a lady, could I? It would be ungentlmanly. I had run out of willpower in any case. I began to increase the intensity of my strokes until I was afraid I might bruise her. To my surprise, she pushed back, every stroke, as well as bucking and grinding her hips against me. Her breath was ragged and I realized that she was about to cum on my cock. She must have been at least as turned on as I was last night, if not more.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked into my eyes, her whimpers increased to moans and steadily grew louder. Her cunt began to spasm around my cock, almost painfully tightly. All the while she continued to push back against my hard thrusts. It was too much for both of us. Her body tensed and she shuddered, the volume of her moans became loud enough that they could have been heard outdoors. As she peaked, I started to cum. I knew that I was cumming far more than I normally would. She milked every drop out of me.

She made a satisfied noise and I went limp. She started laughing as my chest fell on her.

"Oh god, you're crushing me..."

"Sorry," I said, rolling off of her. She smoothly rolled with me until her head was resting on my chest. She looked even more beautiful with the flush of an orgasm on her and her body glistening with sweat. She smiling with the look of a well-fucked woman. She clung to me tightly, as if she was afraid that I would go.

"That's it, then. You're mine and I'm yours. No other girls for me."

I decided that reassurance was the way to go. Now that we were both more relaxed I wanted her feel secure in my arms and in our relationship.

"Mmm. Yep. I guess you just needed your little sister's pussy to settle you down a little," she said mischievously. She only lets her dirty side show when she's alone with me. She's kind of a gift that keeps on giving, honestly. I wish I had been man enough to acknowledge my feelings sooner.

So things are complicated at my house. We're young, horny, and in love. Its hard to find a place where we can be alone and Jamie has extreme difficulty being quiet when she gets excited. Sometimes I cover her mouth but I honestly love hearing her cry out. We've taken some "camping trips" together that basically amounts to screwing in the woods and being able to be openly affectionate with each other. When she graduates I suspect we'll end up in an apartment together, "to save money". I was worried for a while that she'd get tired of me, or that I'd do something dumb to ruin things. But I haven't been tempted to even look in another girl's direction, and for some reason, she still thinks of me as her hero. I don't regret any of it.

And none of it would have happened without that tackle.