The Takeover of Brooke & Co.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to be restrained Sir. Used and abused for the pleasure of other Masters," she said with lust in her eyes.

Squeezing her nipples, my palms cupping her firm young breasts, I led her to the door of the room and down the stairs, 2 flights, to my basement playroom. "Are you sure this what you desire my slut?" I asked, "Because once you enter here there is no turning back." A flicker of fear went through her but it was quickly extinguished and as she answered me she did most emphatically.

Descending to the bowels of my residence Brooke's nipples hardened as the chill of the basement went through her body. Once we'd reached my homemade dungeon her expression was one of wonderment mixed with fear. I'm not one to spend the money for something when I can get the plans and build it cheaper in cost but just as well made or better. The devices there looked like ones you'd find on FuckMachines.com or in erotic toy catalogues but they were not bought online or in a catalogue.

Leaving the women upstairs to their own devices for a while I concentrated on Brooke. Looking her over closely I could tell this was a born and bred sex machine. Her body was lithe and lean with muscles in all the right places, her hair flowing and silky except for below where she'd removed every one until it was smooth as a baby's bottom and her breasts, a 36D I remembered, felt heavy and wonderful in my palms.

"Today I am going to show you my toys up close I hope you enjoy them," I spoke as I led her to a St. Andrew's cross and tied her into it, the leather cuffs held her tight as the ropes were cinched up holding her on her tiptoes. Starting slowly, lovingly, teasingly indeed I used my deerskin flogger to arouse her.

My left hand I used to arouse her as well but it was searching her hidden spots, her curves, more deeply than the falls of the flogger. I knew she liked it on the rougher side, but sometimes the roughest thing one can do is to deny one's desires. My hard member, reinforced by the Viagra fortified juice and water I'd been drinking since I got back, pushed into Brooke's sweet, wet, yearning pussy so slow as to think it was a dream. But dream it was not for, once I was inside her, I began to take her hard and fast.

"Don't you dare cum without permission," I intoned forcefully, but she was too far gone to listen. Releasing hard she covered my priapus with every drop of juice she had in her. Or, at least, so it seemed.

"Your ass will pay for that," I said picking up a studded handled flogger. Next, and without preamble, I pushed the handle of the flogger up her ass advising her not to let it drop or further punishment would be forthcoming. If Brooke had been looking more closely earlier she would have seen what was to come but she did not.

The large X-framed device, the St. Andrew's cross, split in the middle. On the backside from where Brooke was attached there was a couple of attachments that allowed me to pull the reinforcing metal bars from the back and detach the top "v" in the cross from the upside down "v" below. Were it not for the pulley system I hooked up to the top part before breaking it in two Brooke would herself have been ripped in two by the weight of the piece for the hinges in the back were not made to handle excessively heavy weight just allow it to bend somewhat.

Controlling the pulley thereby controlled her position as well as her pain and allowed access to her body that most crosses wouldn't allow. Carefully, because of the weight of the cross that was involved, I'd rigged up a special system to prevent injury. The ratcheted system would not allow the movements to occur quickly. This prevented injuries as well as prolonged the sweet torture of waiting for what was to come.

Brooke could feel the burning sensation of the change taking place even though I'd loosened some ropes as necessary to avoid problems—like being torn apart by them. It took a while but she was finally in position for what I had in mind. Blindfolding her my movements could be heard but not seen.

Whack!

Whack!

Whack!

The flogger landed on her ass getting her attention. A gasp of surprise exited her mouth as my member went into it. Leaning forward slightly I buried myself in her mouth as the flogger landed a shot almost between her asscheeks with the tips of it hitting her pussy. Since there was no need to hold her in place I simply ran my hands everywhere. Sometimes I'd tease her with my open hand, the flogger or my cock.

"Are you enjoying yourself," I said as another shot landed upon her, "I hope so because if not I am sure I can find something else for you to do."

I felt a smile cross her face as I plunged hard into her. The suction of her mouth had hollowed out her cheeks allowing her to get me back up again to full readiness. "Do I taste good," I asked.

Brooke replied intently by nodding her head and taking me a little deeper. I noted something was missing and told her so. Thinking on it for a few minutes I went and pulled out of her and told her not to go anywhere.

Padding without a sound up the stairs I found the women still tied in position although they appeared as if they had passed out from either exertion or pleasure. Judging by the looks on the faces of those tied to the chairs pleasure seemed to be the answer.

I took the two women who were upside down, Aileen and the unknown blonde, downstairs to see Brooke's current predicament. Seeing her unique position both gasped in unison. Taking Aileen in hand I placed her in thigh cuff and attached a collar around Brooke's neck. They knew what was coming next—Aileen! Locking the two together I said, "Buon Appétit!"

I'd been dying to see the women together and both sluts were going to please me by doing what came naturally to them. The tightness of the binding assured Brooke that she would always be buried in her girlfriend's crevice. Aileen's hands would assure she did a very good job indeed of eating her out.

The unknown blonde and I walked around to Brooke's other end and this time the thigh cuffs went on Brooke and the collar on the blonde. I made a few adjustments to the setup, however, to put the blonde in the perfect position to eat out Brooke's ass, having removed the flogger first, as I plowed hers. In this way I used the blonde's tongue to fuck Brooke with as every time I thrust forward she went into that which her tongue was buried in—Brooke.

The two women upstairs must have been lonely and I rectified that by bring Mischelle and Myra down to join us. Blindfolded as she was I put one of the women on either side of Brooke and let each tease her with their hands, tongues, tits, pussies and asses. Mischelle, the nasty lady that she is, pushed her ass right into Brooke's face, after replacing Aileen, whom she allowed to eat her out from below.

Myra moved from place to place whilst Mischelle wiggled her butt in Brooke's face. I was practically salivating as the 5 women were involved with their oral explorations of each's pussy and ass. They may not have been thirsty for other fluids but I slipped away momentarily for some Viagra enhanced water (Don't let anyone tell you differently but even the hardest cocks flag a bit when you are involved with 5 women simultaneously and you cum often—even in a cock and ball harness). Once back I walked around the women my hands going on to one woman after another. Each place I placed my hand I followed with my tongue.

Myra ground her pussy against my face as I reached up to pinch her nipples. Aileen left Mischelle momentarily to sit on my cock as I ate my box lunch, Brooke ate her Auntie's ass and she, in turn, was eaten out as well. Aileen was bouncing slowly on my cock, lubricating me with her juices, when my cock and ball harness exploded off of me when my girth reached a point too big for it to be contained. How long she was on me, constantly bringing me to the edge then backing off, I do not know but eventually I reached the point where, no matter what, I had to release.

Knowing what was to come I had Aileen get on her knees by Mischelle's ass and I got up and let it fly all over Mischelle, Brooke and Aileen. I let the two women clean up Mischelle's ass and then had her turn around so that I was able to get a triple blowjob from them. Guys, I highly recommend one if you've never had one. It was phenomenal!

As the three tongues twisted and entwined around my turgid member it was tough to know who to hold onto so I alternated constantly with one hand always on a slutty, horny woman. Warmth was everywhere it seemed as both my cock and balls were attended to. Humming, the vibrations of the two different tunes, going through my scrotal sac, brought me to another plateau indeed. Brooke was enjoying me in her throat as Aileen and Mischelle sent me over the edge. Though there was not as much in me as previously I still managed to give her enough of a taste to set her throat muscles about massaging me as she gulped me down.

The time had come for me to rest a while and to build up the energies, the juices that had been depleted by the women up to this point. After all no man is made out of iron and can go forever. However, machines are another thing altogether.

Brooke was already locked in position so I saved her for last. Aileen, Mischelle, Myra and the blonde needed to be taken care of first. What to do with each I wasn't sure yet.

Then it hit me. Each had something that they liked to do or have done to them so that would be a good jumping off place. And Aileen seemed the perfect one to start with.

I started by blindfolding her with a black silk scarf wrapped around her head several times. Then placing her gently on her knees I cuffed her in such a way as to bind her arms to her ankles behind her back. The effect of this was that her breasts were thrust out, she was unable to move and, with the spreader I attached, she was wide open front and back and available for usage.

The ropes held her in position in just such a way that if she went backwards a rope was pulled deep into her moist pussy and if she went forward she took the fake phallus of the machine I was hooking up deeper into her mouth. The machine I set up was a fucking machine and this one had a 12" long 3" wide phallus attached to it. Setting it into position, locking it down, I turned on the device at a slow setting.

Moving next to Mischelle, as nasty as I'd heard she was, I set her up on a machine I'd built for the purpose of dual penetrations. Lining her up to the machines, strapping her down, I set both large phalluses up to invade her. For the moment it was arranged to fill both her pussy and ass although the settings were such that one went in as the other came out. Again this was set to a slow setting.

Myra was hooked up next to a device that would suck her nipples and was designed for the sole purpose of milking them. She was bound on all fours, unable to move at all, in the middle of the room. Anyone watching could see her naked body fully available for use and being milked like a cow. I intended to keep her attached to this machine for quite sometime as I wanted to have the pleasure of getting my milk every morning straight from her breasts.

Finally I reached the unknown blonde. Her I strapped down to a table, legs widespread and tied to the legs of the table by her head, then I placed a sawzall with a dildo attached to it between her legs and turned it to the highest setting. Soon enough she would be fucked into a babbling, drooling, cumming piece of female flesh.

Walking back to Brooke I turned the other machines settings on to high. Then, getting behind Brooke, I placed my hard member against her moist mound and pushed. A grunt escaped her lips as I entered her and fucked her hard and fast. Slaps of my hands as well as my balls resounded off of her bound body as I repeatedly spanked her.

By now I was back up to full readiness and grunting my way in and out of her as I took her without mercy. Like every male the more one cums the longer it takes for the next one. And, as often as I'd been with these women, I now had the equivalent of a steel hard rod of flesh between my legs. How long I was going for I do not know but apparently it was long enough for the other bound women to be all babbling incoherently as a result of their mechanical lovers.

Upon reaching the point where I was almost ready to explode, the cum having built back up in me, I pulled out my pussy juice covered cock and put it before Brooke's face. Her lips parted upon feeling the large, spongy head trying to push its way into her and both of our scents assaulted her nose as she took it into her slutty mouth. "Suck me bitch," I said as I entered her and started to skullfuck her. Her tongue went a million miles an hour as her cheeks hollowed out with the suction she was creating on my member.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmphhhhhhhhhh," she managed to vocalize as I entered her throat.

"Fuck her hard," said Myra strapped on all fours and her nipples greatly distended.

Mischelle and Myra seemed to have comments to say as well but were unable to vocalize them at all.

Holding either side of her head I slammed in and out, in and out, in and out until her eyes seemed to beg for something. The something she was to get was a facial. Pulling out of her I released the cum that had built back up in me all over her face. "Lick it from my tip," I said knowing how sensitive I would be there. She did not miss a drop.

Straightening the cross back up just a bit I brought her face to a level I could reach without being bent nearly in two. 6' tall I did not want to be as uncomfortable as my slut. Once I had her in a more upright position I did something she did not expect. I licked my own cum from her face and kissed her in a very forceful French kiss thereby allowing her to taste me off of my tongue.

The look of surprise on Brooke's face was priceless. Most men hate the idea of tasting their own cum, but, let's face it, it came from your own body and it isn't urine or feces so how bad can it be? I gently slid what I got off of Brooke into her waiting mouth and kissed her as she swallowed it down. My hands wandered across her breasts, nipples, back, ass and pussy touching each dipping into her wanting, waiting, and very willing holes.

My face, covered in the remnants of my own cum, I held close to her in an intense kiss. Cheers could be heard from the women who could see what was happening. And, after they described it to her, the one that was blindfolded. Did they like what I did? Or the fact that she was swallowing after I did it?

Taking Brooke from her bondage I checked the other ladies to see that they were ok, turned down the speed on their toys, checked the milk maiden's attachment to see if she began to produce milk and let each give my cock a really good goodnight kiss before leading Brooke off to bed.

"Have you enjoyed your time so far," I asked my lovely slut.

"Yes Master," her immediate response, "I never want to leave."

Then, tying her to the bed face down with just the right amount of tension, I slid my naked form under her and went to sleep with my cock in her mouth.

"Goodnight slut. Enjoy your rest for tomorrow we begin the next phase of your training," I said drifting off to sleep the sleep of the really tired and expecting tomorrow to come really soon.

12