The Taking of Lena Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't hurt me anymore, sir. I am not well tonight," Lena whispered. Renz didn't immediately move or speak, but simply stared back at her. Lena trembled as he reached forward and touched her face, and kissed her forehead.

"You are perfectly healthy, Lena. Hysteria is not real," Renz said softly. Lena shook her head, even though she had a feeling his words were true.

"I have not been feeling well...and I fainted today. It is very real," Lena argued. Renz chuckled.

"Whatever you believe, Lena. And did the doctor tell you what the cure for your hysteria is?" Renz asked.

"He told me I have to stay in bed, but that he will return if I feel any worse," Lena replied.

Lena's back arched as Renz slowly slid his hand beneath her night shift, gently caressing her stomach.

"If he returns, Lena, he's going to rub your pussy," Renz said. Lena gasped in disbelief, and disgust at the thought of that old, old man touching her.

"How can you say such things?" Lena asked. Renz kissed her frown and lowered his hand, skirting his fingertips along her lower stomach. It slightly tickled, and Lena squirmed in discomfort, and another more shameful feeling.

"That's the cure for hysteria, Lena. Massaging your 'restless female organs'. He's going to put his hands on your pussy until you come for him," Renz explained. Lena began to blush in embarrassment.

"That cannot be true," Lena replied. Renz lowered his hand and put it between her thighs, and began touching the lines of her groin.

"He might even put certain...objects inside of you to make you come, Lena. And I have a feeling you won't like those very much. So how about you let me take care of you, if hysteria is truly what you feel you have?" Renz suggested mockingly. He finally brought his fingers to her pussy, and Lena couldn't help but cry out at the feeling.

"Please, sir. I'm exhausted. I cannot service you tonight," Lena pleaded again. Renz separated her lips and softly stroked her inner folds, gently tickling her insides.

"You do not have to 'service' me for me to enjoy you, Lena. There are many things we can do together. Many things I can do to you. But you must remember we had an agreement, did we not? Didn't you promise you would come to me willingly?" Renz asked.

"Yes, sir," Lena replied meekly. Renz smiled down at her.

"I can be very gentle with you, Lena, if you are willing," Renz said. Lena sighed in exhaustion, knowing she could not argue with him any further.

"Please be gentle," she said softly. Renz smiled down at her, and kissed her gently on the mouth.

Lena inhaled sharply as she felt his finger softly probing her opening, just barely inching inside. The walls of her pussy began to tighten, anticipating impending invasion. But he didn't go deeper.

Renz swirled the tip of his finger in lazy, minute circles just inside of her small hole, teasing her. Lena blushed as the gentle sensation began to cause a reaction inside of her. His finger slipped with effortless ease as her body began to lubricate.

Lena began to squirm as the tickling feeling became almost unbearable. His gentle touch had felt nice at first, but now, it was almost...irritating. She needed him to either put his finger in deeper, or touch her harder.

"Someone is looking a little angry," Renz muttered humorously. Lena tried to soften her face, worried that her frustration might upset Renz.

"I'm sorry...I don't mean to be harsh looking," she replied. To her surprise, Renz laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" she asked.

"Because I don't think you could be harsh looking even if you tried with all of your might. You're a kitten, not a tiger sweetheart," Renz explained humorously.

"Why do you tease me?" Lena asked. Renz's finger paused, and Lena instinctively squeezed her wet opening around it, trying to keep it inside of her. She whimpered in frustration when he slowly pulled his finger out, taking her sanity with it.

"Because I want you to desire me," Renz replied seriously. His response shocked her, and her face grew hot with embarrassment.

"I think that my body's readiness for you is apparent, sir," Lena answered. Renz shook his head, and rested his weight fully on her body. He pulled her legs up high around his waist, and unfastened his breeches, pressing his hardness against her moist sex.

Lena heart thrummed in reaction to the feeling of his hard, hot cock rubbing up against her lips, gently, yet insistently, sliding along her ever-increasing wetness. Lena felt an ache deep inside of her as his slow movements reminded her of what he could do inside of her.

"Desire is in the mind, Lena. I already know your pussy is wet and ready for me. I want your mind to crave me as well," Renz explained.

His words confused her, and his movements were not helping her think clearly. She felt intense ripples of pleasure each time his hips came full circle, grinding his hard cock against her wet clit with the perfect amount of pressure. Her pussy throbbed on the inside, needing to be filled.

"Do you desire me, Lena?" Renz asked. Lena bit her lip, unsure of how to answer. She was so distracted by her growing arousal that she couldn't organize her thoughts.

When she didn't speak, Renz sighed, and sat up on his knees.

"Perhaps not yet," he replied, with a strange hint of sorrow in his voice. Lena frowned in confusion, and was surprised that she was beginning to panic at the thought of his departure.

"Are you leaving?" Lena asked impulsively. Renz's face softened and the humor returned.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. I have no intention of leaving either of us aroused and unsatisfied. I am not leaving this room until you desire me," Renz replied.

Renz grabbed her waist and threw her against the very edge of the small bed. Lena moaned in nervousness and dizzying arousal as she anticipated what he was about to do to her. Her heart pounded in her chest as Renz rapidly forced her thighs apart, and pulled her legs around his shoulders.

When she felt him finally press his tongue against her clit, Lena screamed, and her body quivered. His mouth lasciviously devoured her aching wetness with a predatory urgency that left Lena feeling helpless and vulnerable. She craved the feeling with an equal urgency, and gyrated her hips to create more friction with his tongue and lips. She enjoyed being his prey, needed it even, so long as he would bring her to that ultimate peak that only he could draw out of her.

Lena moaned in pleasure as his tongue moved over her sensitive clit. She was overwhelmed by the feeling, unable to keep track of the different ways his tongue moved. One moment he would rapidly circle her clit with controlled movements of the tip of his tongue, coming closer and closer to bringing her to that fever pitch. But just before she reached it, he would switch to broad, lapping strokes of her entire surface area, greedily ravaging her as if she were a dessert, and he were starving.

She felt his tongue begin to stab at her swollen clit, and her pleasure and need doubled. Without realizing, she squeezed her thighs together around his head and reached down to grab his hair, keeping him close to her.

Renz paused to look up at her quizzically, and Lena feared her impulses had gone too far. But she found that she could no longer control them. It was then, she realized, that desire was not controlled by the mind, as Renz had said.

Desire was pure madness.

Lena slowly opened her mouth, lips trembling and breathing uneven.

"What you were doing...just then...don't you dare stop," Lena said breathlessly. Renz smiled slowly, a curl of his lips that made her squirm in uncomfortable arousal. She found him...attractive.

"My pleasure," he replied, instantly rewarding her with those rapid flicking movements against her clit. Lena's eyes rolled to the back of her head and she twisted her fingers in his hair, moaning louder and louder the closer he brought her to climax.

Lena's toes curled and her legs squeezed together even tighter when Renz took her clit into his mouth, insistently pulling and sucking with his lips. The suction was almost unbearable, and the climax took her by surprise, rapidly surging through her body with a force that left her breathless and trembling.

Renz quickly shifted up her body and shed his clothing, kicking off his breeches and tearing open his shirt. Lena's eyes widened as his body became visible, and she realized that this was the first time she'd ever seen him naked.

His body was long, hard, and muscular, so much so that it appeared as if it had been carved. Lena found herself fascinated by the number of lines she found on his body; lines in the muscles of his arms, lines in his stomach, the muscle lines in his thighs, and even the lines of the strong V of his hips that lead to his dominating erection.

Renz put his arms beneath her shoulders, crushing her small body against his hard chest, and forced his cock inside of her tight pussy, joining their bodies and making them one.

The slight pain of his entrance went almost unnoticed, for the strongest feeling Lena felt was the pleasurable gratification of being stretched and filled by him again. Lena clung to him desperately, consumed by an urgent need to have him inside of her, and to keep him there.

His thrusts were fast, hard and unrelenting; uncontrolled and undisciplined. Lena whined each time he exited, and squeezed the walls of her pussy as tight around him as she possibly could, just to keep him inside of her. His hips bucked against hers with more force than she'd ever experienced with him, so much that her small bed was beginning to violently rock back and forth with his movements.

Renz was truly taking her, fully possessing her, using her as the sole object of his pleasure. And Lena relaxed in his arms, fully accepting the ravishment.

Renz held her small body in his arms even harder as he felt the tension leave her spine, and he ran his hands all over her, always searching for something to squeeze. Her breasts, her arms, her hair, her legs, her bottom...he felt a primal need to constantly have some part of her in his hands, at all times.

Renz pushed her knees up close towards her shoulders and gripped her hair, and pushed his cock inside of her warm, tight wetness with a renewed need and urgency. He slammed his hips against hers with a force that was certain to leave marks upon her delicate flesh, but he didn't care.

He was no longer holding back the true potential of his stamina out of respect for her innocence. Lena's virginity no longer reined his virility. She was ready for him, accepting of him, with her body and, albeit temporarily, with her mind as well. Even though her small, inexperienced body couldn't fully keep up with him yet, she was certainly trying, and that was all the confirmation Renz needed to truly fuck her, with no inhibitions.

Lena was moaning and screaming beneath him, sweet, high-pitched sounds that only increased his need and desire for the young maid. He knew that a part of her was realizing that she needed him for her pleasure, and he leaned down and trapped her mouth with his, loving that she was finally willingly allowing him to take her, fully relinquishing complete and utter control. She desired him.

Lena accidentally bit his lip when Renz reached down between their bodies to rub her clit, but he didn't seem to mind. Her skin felt feverish, and she was certain that she would pass out from the incredible sensations he was eliciting in her body. Her pussy throbbed in ever-increasing, demanding need the harder and faster he thrust his cock inside of her. He was thrusting so hard that she felt like he might rip her in two, but she found herself almost wanting him to.

"Are you enjoying me Lena?" Renz asked roughly. Lena tried to reach up and wrap her arms around him, but he grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head. Lena trembled in fear and excitement as he held her immobile, and continued pounding himself inside of her.

"Yes, sir," Lena answered breathlessly.

Renz grunted and rapidly pulled her up from the bed, keeping their bodies attached. He rested on his knees as he pulled Lena's legs tighter around him, seating her directly on his lap. His arms were protectively splayed across her back, and his hands twisted in her hair, turning her face towards his. Lena was completely trapped.

"Say my name this time," he ordered, rocking their bodies back and forth. Lena began to blush, worrying about how indecent it was for her to address him that way.

"Say my name and tell me you enjoy me, Lena," Renz said again, a bit louder. He locked his hand on her hip and pulled her down towards his lap, ensuring her small body matched his every thrust. Lena felt her insides shake each time he pulled her down on top of him, and she screamed when again his cock grazed a particularly sensitive spot along her inner wall.

"I enjoy you, Renz," Lena replied eventually. She heard him release a low moan from his throat when she said his name, and he bucked his hips against her as if in a frenzy.

Lena grabbed his hair and tightened her legs around him, feeling herself begin to tingle all over. He was hitting that one spot over and over, and Lena knew something explosive was about to happen.

"Say it again, sweetheart," Renz ground out, pushing inside of her even faster. Lena tried to catch her breath to adhere to his request, but each new thrust seemed to feel more intense than the last, and she found that all she could do was scream.

All of a sudden, Renz halted his movements, and Lena nearly cried in frustration and disappointment.

"Why did you stop?" she asked. Renz frowned and bored deep into her eyes, locking her gaze.

"Tell me you want me, Lena," Renz said, voice strained. Lena frowned and tried to move on his hips and encourage him to continue, but he kept her locked around him, and sat motionless. Lena whined in utter exasperation, for she knew that if she didn't climax soon, she would die from the dissatisfaction.

Lena sighed and looked back into his eyes, trying to match his intensity.

"I want you, Renz," she said quietly. Renz seized her mouth in a hard, demanding kiss as he began to shove his cock inside of her once more. Lena kissed him back with equal desire as he brought her closer and closer to that ultimate peak.

He trailed kissed down her neck and nibbled on her ear, always pulling her closer and pushing himself deeper. He scraped his teeth against her earlobe as he reached down to pinch her clit, and Lena screamed in pleasure.

"Now come for me," Renz demanded.

Lena exploded on the inside, and she shouted until her voice went hoarse. She could feel Renz's eruption inside of her, and could faintly hear his guttural moans of pleasure, but the sound of her own screaming, and the feeling of her powerful orgasm, was all she was truly able to focus on.

Wave after wave of electric currents surged through her veins, across her skin, through her entire body, through her head even, and she grabbed onto Renz tighter to keep herself from floating away. The white hot intensity of her orgasm completely took over all of her senses, encompassed the extent of her perception, and everything else disappeared.

When she finally began to relax, she realized that she was on her back again, and Renz was on top of her, staring down at her intently.

"Did I do something wrong?" Lena asked softly. Renz smiled and gently kissed her lips.

"You're beautiful," he said. Lena slightly blushed at the compliment. She gently pushed at his shoulders, and Renz rolled off of her, but he still stayed in her bed, torso pressing against her back.

He gently kissed her neck as his fingertips skirted along the skin of her arms, making her flesh break out in goosebumps.

"I think, my dear, that you have been cured of your hysteria," Renz said humorously. Lena frowned at his teasing.

"You truly believe it isn't real?" she asked. Renz laughed.

"To my very core, sweetheart. Female hysteria is just a term impotent, insipid men give to their unsatisfied lovers. If you insist on a proper diagnosis for your behavior, however, I'd say you have a delightful case of nymphomania," Renz offered.

Lena rolled her eyes, no longer shocked by his boldness and arrogance. She was too relaxed to be bothered by him, and merely allowed him to hold her as she enjoyed the gentle after-glow of her climax.

"I do not...suffer from that," Lena replied.

Renz shifted his attention from the skin of her arm to the swell of her breast, and cupped it in his hand softly.

"But you do, Lena. And it is wonderful. You were wonderful tonight. So demanding, so passionate. You allowed yourself to feel desire, allowed me to satisfy your desire," Renz whispered.

Lena didn't like the sound of his words. She didn't like that he was suggesting that she'd allowed her physical desires to cloud her judgment, allowed her need for orgasm to supersede her need to protect herself from him.

She didn't like that he was right.

"May I leave...for a few moments?" Lena asked timidly, as the shame of her actions began to settle in. She needed to be away from him to clear her thoughts, to come back to reality.

To her surprise, Renz released her, without argument.

"You have ten minutes," Renz said seriously, reminding her of that hold he had over her. Lena felt tears began to well in her eyes at the thought of still being owned by this man, this cruel man, who, in spite of his coercive actions, she had still allowed inside of her body tonight. The man she had enjoyed.

Lena crawled out of bed and pulled down her thin night shift before he noticed her crying, and pulled on her informal uniform. She could feel Renz's gaze boring into her back, so she dressed quickly, hoping to be free of him as soon as possible.

She stepped out of her small room and shut the door, pausing for a few moments as she held onto the handle. Lena closed her eyes and took deep breaths, in an attempt to calm herself down.

She pretended that she had the power to shut Renz out entirely by holding onto the door, trapping him in a room where he could never hurt her again. She pretended for a few moments that she had control over her body, not Renz and his skillful physical manipulations.

She began to feel sorrow as she realized how easy it had been for him to take her tonight. He had made her admit to desiring him, truly making her out to be a whore. He had amused himself with examples of his power over her.

But Lena remembered then that his ownership was only temporary. Soon, he would leave the manor, and she would be free of him.

Lena shook off her negative feelings and smiled softly to herself, realizing that her torment was almost over: she had successfully made it through another night.

Lena wiped her face and turned from the door with the intent of heading towards the bathing room, but stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Marie standing in the hallway with her arms folded, and her expression grave.

Lena's blood instantly ran cold, and her heart skipped a beat.

"Good evening, Marie," Lena said nervously. Marie's expression didn't change, and the older woman continued to silently stare at Lena.

"I'm feeling much better. I was thinking of taking a bath," Lena said, slowly backing towards the opposite direction of the bathing room. Marie remained silent.

"Perhaps I will get something to eat afterwards. Do you think Leonardo will spare me some meats?" Lena rambled. Marie frowned.

"What were you doing in there?" Marie asked finally.

Lena felt her face turn hot as Marie slowly approached her. The color seemed to be completely gone from Marie's usual pretty face, and Lena's knees began to shake in fear.