The Taking of Lena Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't know that. How many other Wolfenbargers are there?" Lena asked, genuinely intrigued.

Gisele paused for a few moments, frowning her pretty face in deep thought.

"Well, Johann Wolfenbarger, Renz's father, died quite some time ago. But he fathered a bastard son, Renz's younger brother Ludovic, who was largely shunned from society until he came into a great deal of money in München all on his own. From what I hear, Renz refuses to speak to him," Gisele whispered, glancing over at Renz.

Lena digested all that Gisele disclosed as she looked at Renz, confident and laughing as he conversed with Herr Friedrich. She sipped more of her champagne, and wondered why Renz would shun his closest relative.

She felt slightly guilty for participating in so much gossip, but her curiosity about Renz won over her sense of restraint.

Lena brought her attention back to Gisele, who was absently cutting her first course into minute pieces, chewing slowly and gracefully. Lena took one more sip of champagne before placing her glass down, and she attempted to emulate the careful, yet effortless mannerisms of the perfectly postured woman next to her.

"Why wouldn't Renz want to speak with his brother?" Lena asked. Gisele leaned close, and lazily fanned her wrist, beckoning Lena to lean closer as well.

"I imagine it has to do with the fact that young Ava Wolfenbarger, Ludovic's wife, is pregnant again. She has already born a girl, but if this next child is a boy, well..." Gisele batted her eyelashes excitedly.

"He would be the natural heir to the Wolfenbarger fortune," Lena finished. Gisele nodded enthusiastically.

"Quite scandalous, isn't it? Renz is the oldest and of pure blood, but he has no children. So unless he marries again and...plants some seeds of his own...it will be Ludovic's legacy that will carry on the family name," Gisele continued.

Lena paused and looked down at her hands, suddenly feeling very sorry for Renz. Despite all the finery of Schloss Wolfenbarger, it really was nothing more than an empty castle for an isolated man.

"What are you girls gossiping about?" Renz asked suddenly. Lena looked up at him, and was overcome with sympathy for the man that, just a few hours prior, she was certain she hated.

"Girlish things that should be of no consequence to gentlemen. Carry on," Gisele answered playfully.

******

The tone of discourse became much lighter as subsequent courses were served, and by dessert, Lena was actually enjoying herself. Gisele really was a charming woman, and Lena began wishing she could be more like her.

After bidding farewell to the Friedrichs and leaving the ballroom, Lena realized that she was, once again, tipsy in Renz's presence.

"Steady, Lena," Renz muttered disapprovingly.

Lena giggled happily, squeezing his arm to steady herself as they strolled through the hotel lobby.

"Where are you taking me, sir?" Lena asked sweetly. Renz smiled down at her as he guided her into the hotel elevator, and informed the attendant of his desired floor: the highest.

"Perhaps you need to drink more often, Lena. I've never seen you smile like this," Renz mentioned.

Lena rested her head against his arm, and began running her fingers over his chest, playfully stroking the buttons of his vest.

"It's dangerous for me to be drunk around you, sir. You might take advantage of my innocence again," Lena purred.

Renz cocked his head to one side as he stared down at Lena. Lena found his expression to be humorous, and she began giggling again.

"I'd argue that I was the one intoxicated by you that night, Lena. And you're certainly not as naïve anymore. When did you learn to flirt like this?" Renz asked.

Lena bit her lower lip and released herself from Renz's arm when the elevator doors opened. She twirled down the wide, highly decorated hallway, and paused when she caught her reflection in the mirror. She didn't recognize the well-dressed woman that was staring back at her.

"What makes you think I'm flirting with you, sir?" Lena asked eventually, slightly wobbling as she turned around to face him.

Renz approached her slowly, and the dull throb between her legs that had been aching off and on all evening surged with reawakening desire. Renz had ignited the spark within her, and she was a helpless slave to his power. Neither her temporary sense of confidence nor her drunken bliss could protect her from being completely his. The inherent dominance that Renz embodied penetrated her to her very core. He didn't even need to touch her to be inside of her.

Lena squealed when Renz quickly wrapped his arms around her, crushing her body against his. Lena felt his urgent arousal pressing against her belly even through the heavy layers of her gown, and her pussy throbbed in anticipation of his entrance.

"You mean to tell me you are unaware of the effect your coquettish utterances can have on a man, Lena?" Renz asked, voice low. She felt his erection pulse against her, and Lena fluttered her eyelashes in sudden dizziness.

"Sir, I—"

"Are you aware of the effect your laughter can have on a man? Each of those sweet little giggles of yours has made your breasts bounce deliciously all evening," Renz purred, trailing his fingertips across the spilling mounds of her chest. Lena began to slightly quiver, and her nervous movements caused her chest to shake provocatively.

Renz noticed this, and raised his eyebrows playfully. Lena gasped when his head suddenly dipped down, and moaned loudly when his lips and tongue began to tease her corset-created cleavage.

"Do I affect you, sir?" Lena asked nervously. Renz brought his eyes back to hers and smiled softly.

"More than any woman I have ever known," Renz replied.

The seriousness in his voice struck something deep within her, and Lena nearly doubled over with desire. Without thinking, she reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him towards her for a kiss.

Renz obliged her, and met her lips with earnest kisses. Lena pressed herself against him as she enjoyed the taste of him, savoring his flavor, sweet and savory all at once.

The ground beneath her disappeared, and Lena gasped as Renz hoisted her into his arms and quickly carried her into their hotel suite, lips still attached to hers.

Renz continued kissing her as he carried her into the bedroom, gently placing her on the bed before removing his lips from hers for air. Lena looked up at him timidly. His face had that dangerous, lustful expression that Lena knew would crush her.

"Are you going to...ravish me, now?" Lena whispered softly. Renz smiled down at her and softly stroked her face, and coiled his long fingers in her hair. He pulled at the pins and flowers, and after a few moments, the twist was released, and Lena's hair spilled over her shoulders.

"Let's do something a bit different tonight. Just lie back," Renz instructed.

Lena reclined on the bed, head gently tumbling on the plush, eiderdown pillows. She felt Renz crawling over her, lightly running his hands over her entire body. His lips were on her chest, wetly kissing her, as his strong hands expertly removed her many layers, until she was left in only her bloomers, chemise, and corset.

Renz gently flipped her onto her stomach, and kissed the back of her neck tenderly. She felt his hands stroking the naked skin of her arms as his kisses traveled across her back and shoulders. Lena exhaled in relief when she felt him tugging on the strings of her corset, massaging her spine as it loosened.

He finally pulled it off of her, and he rolled Lena back onto her back, slipping off the bloomers and chemise until she was completely naked and aroused beneath him.

Lena watched Renz curiously as he hooked his hands beneath her knees, pulling her towards him and parting her legs. His gaze swept over her entire body, and Lena was completely exposed to him. He, however, remained fully clothed.

Lena frowned and lowered her head, and Renz reached for her chin, concern on his face.

"What's wrong, Lena?" he asked huskily. Lena suddenly began feeling shy, and she squirmed beneath him, and tried to close her legs.

"You can tell me, Lena. What is it?" Renz asked. Lena's lower lip trembled as she stared up at Renz. Lena began feeling that same fear she had the first night that they met.

But there was something different. He was that same frightening, forceful, domineering man, but there was something else. Some other quality that unified all of the others, and turned him into something a bit more controlled, and less threatening.

Finally feeling somewhat brave again, Lena spoke.

"I want to see you too," she whispered.

Renz was motionless for a few moments, but then he stood up on his knees. Lena watched him as he began to undress, unbuttoning his jacket and pulling off his shirt and vest. She felt wetness begin to pool between her legs as more of his Olympic body came into view.

Despite the slightly awkward position, Renz slipped off his trousers in a single fluid motion. His large, veined cock sprung free, aggressively positioned directly towards her, and Lena moistened her lips in anticipation.

Lena admired the sight of Renz completely naked, eyes rolling over his every muscle and ripple, stretched taut and firm almost as if ready to pounce. She enjoyed how utterly...masculine he was. And in that moment, Lena forced herself to forget everything about Renz, except for the fact that he was a handsome man, she felt sexual, and she wanted him inside of her.

Renz crawled back on top of her, and pulled her legs high around his waist. Lena wrapped her arms around him, and pulled his face forward for another kiss.

His kisses were more forceful now, but not overbearing. She didn't feel ambushed; she felt invited. Lena kissed him back with a passion that matched his, deeply and deliberately stroking his tongue with hers.

She moaned when she felt Renz's hand in her hair, slightly guiding her mouth in the direction he wanted. His other hand slipped down her body, tenderly yet determinedly stroking her and initiating an even greater sexual response.

The way he was touching her was so gentle, so careful, that it felt less like he was taking her, and more like he was worshipping her. The way he kissed her and stroked her skin, even the way he kneeled over her, made her feel like she were some kind of a sacred being, and he was her humble servant.

Renz began kissing her neck as he brought his hand between her thighs. Lena threw her head back and sighed in delight as his dexterous fingers began manipulating her rapidly moistening pussy.

His strokes were small and controlled, with a rhythm that matched her pulse, and Lena moaned happily when he separated her slippery lips and slipped a finger inside of her.

She brought her eyes to his face, and was surprised by the fond way he was staring down at her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Lena asked breathlessly, words slightly slurred. Renz kissed her forehead as he slipped another finger inside of her, gently penetrating her.

"You look so beautiful when you're excited...and smiling," Renz murmured softly.

Lena hadn't even realized she'd been grinning, and she began blushing in embarrassment, turning her head away shyly.

This displeased Renz, and he began rubbing her clit harder, eliciting a strong cry from her lips...and another wide smile.

"Don't hide from me, Lena. Relax and enjoy it," Renz coaxed.

Lena threw her head back, surrendering to the sensations.

"Good girl, Lena. Just relax," Renz said.

She felt Renz moving over her again, and all of a sudden, his body was covering hers. She was completely surrounded by him, and Lena quickly became overwhelmed by the scent and feeling of his hot, naked skin.

Renz reached in between their bodies, and gently pressed his palm against Lena's inner thigh, opening her body for his entrance. When he finally pressed the tip of his cock against her, Lena moaned and welcomed him delightedly.

"Sweet, sweet Lena," Renz sighed.

Renz rested his weight on his palms, and began to gently push back and forth, exploring her depths carefully and tenderly. Lena felt like she was experiencing him in a brand new way, and she squeezed her muscles tightly around him in pleasure.

Renz released an appreciative growl, and he arched his back and slowly pressed himself deeper within her, progressively sinking his full length into her tight depths.

Lena squirmed beneath him, fully enjoying that too-full feeling of Renz inside of her, and she gripped his arms tightly as he continued his gentle thrusts.

Renz squeezed her thighs hard, and Lena wondered if now Renz would decide to be rough. But he still maintained his gentle penetration, lightly and deeply rocking inside of her.

"Relax, Lena," Renz said again. Lena closed her eyes and focused on loosening all of her muscles. She allowed Renz to support her limp body, and was surprised to find that by relinquishing control, the only feeling she was aware of was pleasure.

Lena felt heady with champagne and lust, and her soft moans became loud cries as her orgasm slowly built within her with each gentle push Renz made inside of her. She bit her lip in anticipation, and released a gentle scream when the pleasurable pulses finally burst, and the entire surface of her body was covered in eddies of tingling bliss.

Lena's body quivered and shook as Renz continued his slow thrusts, and she shivered as mini after-shocks of her orgasm traveled throughout her body.

When she finally began to calm, she looked up at Renz, and saw that his face shone slightly with a light coat of sweat. The muscles in his arms were strained, and he was slightly frowning, but his eyes were full of desire and his mouth was curved in a provocative smile.

"I love watching that. I want to see it again," Renz said. Lena frowned, unsure of what he was asking. But then he suddenly jerked forward inside of her and brought his fingers back to her clit, and Lena's doubts were gone.

Lena hadn't fully recovered from her first orgasm, and the now throbbing sensations on her clit caused her to feel utterly mad with desire. The feeling was so strong that it was on the brink of being painful, and she shook her head from side to side and moaned and panted in pleasurably need.

"Come for me again, Lena," Renz commanded.

Her back arched sharply and she felt her toes and fingers curl as the pressure built deep in her body, centered on that tiny part of her that was the new apex of her pleasure. Renz rapidly vibrated his fingers against her as he continued his thrusts, slightly increasing his pace. Lena held onto him tightly as the pressure became unbearable, and her body snapped taut once more, pulsating with climactic joy.

Lena screamed as Renz surged deep within her as her orgasm opened up her body for his taking. He enveloped her with his skin, forcefully holding onto her as she experienced her pleasure, tight walls rapidly contracting around his cock.

"Now you," she said breathlessly.

Renz paused, and it was then that Lena realized he was trembling. He was staring down at her fiercely, almost as if he was on the brink of losing himself. It touched an unfamiliar instinct within her, and Lena absently reached for his face, and gently stroked his cheek. His eyes silently asked her for permission, and Lena nodded slowly.

Renz pulled her body tightly against his as his thrusts increased in speed and pressure. Her breasts were pressed flat against his hard chest, and the friction of his skin on her nipples made them throb pleasurably.

The bed began to shake with the force of Renz's movements, which excited Lena even more. She felt his large hands grip her wrists, holding her down, as he progressively lowered his inhibitions and sought the pleasure he desired—the pleasure that she wanted him to find within her.

Lena's pussy began to throb again as Renz's athletic sounding, heavy breaths turned into deep, guttural moans. The sound of his voice made her skin tingle provocatively, and when his moans turned into shouts, Lena knew that Renz was close.

His body was crushing hers, but she moved her hips to meet his thrusts as best she could, and squeezed her tight inner walls around him each time he entered her. Renz finally arched his back and shouted loudly, and she felt him erupt deep inside of her.

******

Lena awakened with a jolt. Her heart was pounding rapidly, but she couldn't remember any details of potentially bad dreams.

It was still dark outside, but Lena felt oddly hyperaware. Her vision felt sharp, and her hearing acute.

Lena brought her hand to her forehead in private embarrassment when she realized that her senses were not especially keen at all. She was just finally sober.

Lena slightly shifted in the bed, and was surprised to find Renz's heavy arm draped over her waist. She moved slowly as not to wake him, and found herself somewhat captivated by the sight of the sleeping giant.

The moonlight shone brightly through the large windows of the hotel bedroom, outlining his striking features handsomely. His breathing was quiet and slow, and Lena couldn't help but smile at the sight of him sleeping. With his signature arrogant expression gone from his face and lost in the unconscious, Renz looked surprisingly pure and innocent.

He was lying on his stomach, and the moonlight on his skin shadowed the depth of the muscles in his back, creating sharp mountains and valleys. Lena slowly reached forward, and began gently running her fingertips along his back, intrigued by the muscles that remained turgid even as he slept. She wondered if Renz ever truly relaxed.

She continued exploring his skin with her fingertips, and was surprised when she grazed something that felt foreign.

Lena shifted onto her elbow and looked more closely, and her eyes widened in horror when she saw that Renz had various thin, long scars that ran perfectly tangential to his vertebrae. They varied in length and in depth, and possibly in age, but they looked as if they were all caused by the same type of object.

"What are you doing, little Lena?" Renz asked, his voice extra low from sleep. Lena gasped and quickly removed her hand apologetically.

"May I ask...how you got those?" Lena whispered timidly.

Renz remained silent, and Lena wondered if she'd been too forward.

"Your hand felt nice there," Renz said eventually.

Not knowing what else to do, Lena brought her hand back to his back, and gently massaged his scars with her fingers.

"My father gave them to me when I was a boy," Renz said. Lena gasped sympathetically, but continued her gentle strokes on his skin.

"I'm sorry, sir," Lena replied. Renz sighed.

"You act as if you've never heard of a child being disciplined, Lena," Renz muttered. Lena frowned, for she detected something insincere in his voice.

"Discipline shouldn't leave marks like this," Lena replied. Renz smiled faintly.

"Perhaps not. I take it my deformities repulse you?" Renz asked, slightly propping himself up on his arms. His still sleepy eyes were boring into hers, and Lena was surprised by the slight hint of fear she saw. This was certainly a very different Renz.

"Not at all, sir," she replied honestly.

Renz rolled over onto his side, and pulled Lena tightly against him. It was only then that Lena realized she was freezing, and she curled up against his warm, large body impulsively.

"I want you to tell me something now," Renz said, lips against her hair. Lena nodded against his chest.

"Ask what you will," Lena offered. She moved with his body as he inhaled and exhaled deeply, and she found the sound to be comforting.

"Have you been intimate with another man?" Renz asked quietly.