The Tale of Bigisdickus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got some lube somewhere." he said rummaging around a shelf near the roof.

I rolled over on my back and watched him frantically searching for lube; now I have to admit that Bigus was well prepared for he quickly presented me with a bottle of KY. I took the bottle and squeezed some onto his cock and rubbed it in until it was nice and slippery, I then placed some on my pussy lips for good measure.

"Okay, assume the position." he ordered.

"Yes sir." I replied getting onto all fours and presenting my buttocks for his perusal.

This time, he slipped into me with ease, and he was soon pleasuring me with long strokes. His cock felt more formidable in this position and I was starting to feel the affects of his size, not that I was going tell Shelly who was sitting completely nude watching us. She leaned over and offered her beer bottle to my lips and I took a refreshing swig.

"Thanks." I muttered.

How's your pussy, still okay is it?" she asked knowingly.

"Fine." I lied. "I like his big cock."

"You wouldn't be telling lies to your best friend would you?"

"Nope, I really do like it."

"We can do this again if you like." Bigus chipped in from behind.

"Maybe." I lied.

This was just a bit of fun, but I reckon that neither Shelly nor I had any intention of making it a regular thing. Bigus just wasn't the type of guy that we would usually drool over, big cock or not.

Bigus began to pick up a little speed with the intention of finishing inside me, even with the lubrication, my pussy lips were starting to get sore. His powerful thrusts slapping against me drove my face into the mattress and I began to pray for him to finish before he killed me. Luckily Shelly came to my aid.

"Hey Bigus, I wanna see you cum." she suggested playfully.

"Me too." I moaned hopefully.

Bigus withdrew from me reluctantly and I collapsed on the mattress in relief, I turned over and glanced up at him. His shiny cock hung low in all its glory, its pink knob poking out from under the foreskin.

"Can I cum on your face?" he asked.

"Hers, not mine." Shelly promptly replied before I could.

To be truthful, at this moment in time, a face full of cum was more desirable than an extremely damaged pussy. And I suppose that I should be thankful that Shelly had rescued me.

"Sure, you can cum on my face."

Bigus lost no time in dangling his cock in my face; I took him in my mouth and sucked on his knob. The taste of lube and my own juices didn't quite measure up to a roast beef, but I could put up with it for a while. I began to stroke him as I sucked but it was soon apparent that I wasn't going to make him cum. I knew from experience that guys have their own unique techniques in reaching orgasm.

Bigus repositioned himself beside my head and lowered his cock so that it was parallel with my lips. He began rubbing the knob over my lips while stroking the shaft with his hand. I opened my mouth a little creating a small valley through which I could insert my tongue. He began to get faster and faster and after about thirty seconds, I sensed he was ready to fire. I closed my eyes for fear of getting cum in my eyes, been there and done that, for those that haven't, cum in the eye stings.

Now for some reason, I thought that a big cock would act like a canon and there would be cum flying from here to kingdom come. But for all his huffing and puffing, all Bigus could manage was a couple of little squirts and a resulting dribble. Some of it managed to leak into my mouth, and was promptly expelled with my tongue as it tasted just as bad as any other guy I'd ever met.

I gazed over at Shelly's smiling face and reached out for the beer bottle that she held. Her smile widened as she lifted the bottle to her own lips and drained it, the bitch had got the last laugh and left me with the bitter taste of cum in my mouth. Now, Bigus on the other hand turned to be a better friend, for he opened another beer and presented it to me, the beer, while now quite warm helped refresh my mouth to an acceptable level.

We were soon leaning back on walls of the van drinking and chatting; we were comfortable in our nudity and made no attempt to cover up. I watched with some interest as Bigus's cock shrunk and the foreskin slipped over the head. Even in a comatose state it looked substantial and dangerous.

"So, did you enjoy yourself?" Shelly directed at Bigus.

He laughed, "Sure did. I'll never forget this night. What about you?"

"Yeah, it was a bit of fun, but it hurt after a while. I think I'll avoid big cocks in future. Give me a good six or seven inches and I'll be satisfied. How about you Irene, was it good for you?"

I thought about it for a second or two, "I'll tell you tomorrow, I'll have to see if I can walk first."

We all laughed.

"What do other girls think of your cock?" Shelly inquired.

He smiled, "Some smile when they see it, others run."

"I'm not surprised." I replied.

"Know this older lady." Bigus offered. "She really likes it, and is always ringing me up to go round to her place and screw her. Now she wants to take photos and put them on the net."

"Go for it." Shelly encouraged.

Bigus persuaded as to go for a swim, and once we were in, it was just lovely. We frolicked in the small waves until we got too cold, and then dried ourselves and got dressed. Half an hour later, Bigus dropped us back at the car park near my car, and after each giving him a peck on the cheek we let him drive away. We just stood and grinned at each other, for it was another night to remember between good friends.

"Told you that your pussy was much bigger than mine, you fucked him longer than I could." Shelly mumbled and skipped away from me so that I couldn't hit her.

I threw my handbag at her, which caught her in the shoulder, unfortunately it opened and all of the contents flew in all directions. We spent the next few minutes grovelling in the dark giggling as we looked for my makeup, car keys and all the other things that were in my bag.

As planned, we headed for the Orbit bar for a drink and to catch what was left of the gig. Shelly was still in fine form, when some guy tried to pick her up, she looked him straight in the eye and told him that he was wasting his time, for she had already been well fucked tonight. It was the best put down I'd seen, for the guy disappeared in a blink.

_________________________

Back to the present.

Irene shifted in her chair and looked over at me, "That's my story. Do want to write about it."

"Sure." I replied. "It'll make a good story. I'll let you read it before I submit it if you want. You can change anything you don't like."

"Okay."

"Did you ever run into Bigus again?

"Nah, we avoided Gilmore's, we had no real interest in looking him up.

"What about Shelly, are you still friends?"

"She's married with two kids. We have a girl's night out every now and then, we have a ball and I take her home well plastered. We always have a laugh over that night with Bigus. She tells me her husbands got a nice little cock and doesn't cause her too much trouble. Want another beer?" she asked.

Irene soon presented me with another chilled beer and I took a sip.

"So, do you think I'm a slut?" she asked.

"Nah. It was good fun back in those days. So long as no one got hurt, what was the harm?"

Irene grinned mischievously over at me, "I'm feeling kinda horny after telling you about Bigus. Do you wanna fool around a little?"

"Love to." I replied after getting over the shock of her sudden proposal.

"Some conditions, while I like you, it's only sex. I'm not looking for a relationship; I'm kinda off men at the moment."

"Fine by me."

"I don't want you in my bed, so we'll do it in here and then I'll have to show you the door. I don't want to be rude, but I've got a busy day tomorrow and I gonna need some sleep. Can you live with that?"

"Yep.'

"Good." she replied getting up. "I'll just get a blanket and a towel, don't wanna leave a mess on the couch."

Seconds later, she returned and stood before me and threw them both at me. She smiled as she slipped her top over her head leaving my eyes to feast on her large breasts which were trying hard to escape from a pink bra. She unzipped her tight jeans and wriggled the denim over her thighs before stepping out of them. She stood grinning provocatively before me with her hands on her hips. Her pale thighs were wide and round, matching pink panties squeezed her inner thighs leaving a small gap.

"You can do the rest." she suggested.

I stood and took her in my arms, remembering her comments about not liking being kissed; I nibbled her neck as my hands reached around and unsnapped her bra with ease.

"Mmmm, you've done that before." she suggested.

"Once or twice." I commented while bending down to lick each large nipple.

I then knelt before her, kissed her thighs and traced my tongue along her panty line before easing her panties downwards so that she could step out of them. Her pussy was covered in a thin layer of dark curls; a perfumed scent greeted me as I ran my tongue as deep as I could between her thighs. She turned away from me after a few seconds and sat on the edge a chair, her hand reached for my belt buckle and my jeans were soon on their was downwards. Her hand was soon inside my briefs freeing my erect cock.

"I won't exactly measure up to Bigus." I commented as she fondled my erection.

"That's not a bad thing." Irene whispered as she lowered her mouth over my shaft.

Irene soon proved to be a competent sucker of a cock, with both hands resting on my knees, her warm lips and tongue teased my knob with some finesse, my knees were soon trembling with my excitement. She then removed her mouth and slipped back in the chair while pushing her buttocks forward and spreading her legs wide. I knelt in front of her and took in the fine view on offer. Her pink damp lips were thick; a large clitoris peeked out as if to welcome me. Below, her opening looked too small and fragile for a weapon such as Bigus's. I ran my tongue up each thigh before settling on her pussy, she jumped as I slipped my tongue up and down her lips before concentrating on her clitoris. I could feel the warmth on my face radiating from her private place as I suckled on her.

"Mmmmmmmm, that's nice." she moaned

I then slipped a finger inside her and began to move it in and out while my tongue continued to assault her clitoris. I was allowed to do this until she pushed my face away.

"That's nice, but I haven't got all night, let's just fuck."

I raised my face from her warmth and manoeuvred my cock between her pussy lips. With a gentle push, my cock slipped inside her, and with a couple of strokes I was in all the way. Her pussy was deliciously warm and tight on my cock, and I began move back and forth inside her. Irene lifted her legs back to her chest and looked down at her pussy, she ran her fingers through her curls.

"My pussy's going bald, my pubes used to be a lot thicker when I was younger." she commented.

"Look just fine to me."

"Mmmmm Mmmmmmm, this is nice." she suggested after a while and then placed her legs over my shoulders.

As I began to pick up a bit of speed, Irene had to hold onto her boobs to stop them jumping around. I leaned forward and began playing with her nipples, tweaking them and pulling them with my fingers and making her laugh.

"Would you be offended if I used my vibrator on my clit?" she soon asked.

"Nope, so long as I can watch."

"No problem at all." she replied sliding her legs from my shoulders and easing herself forward from my cock.

Irene leapt of the chair with some agility and made her way out of the room returning a few seconds later waving a black and silver vibrator.

"Meet my best friend." she said while settling back in the chair and spreading her legs. "Hurry up, put your cock back in me."

I quickly obeyed and slipped back inside her warmth, she let me screw her for a few seconds before she turned on the vibrator and lowered it to her clitoris.

"I love to cum like this." she whispered. "There's nothing that makes me cum quicker than this."

"Not even Bigus?"

Irene laughed, "Bigus didn't make Shelly or me cum. Just shows you that a big cock ain't everything."

"But I haven't either; you gotta use your toy."

"True, but if you'd licked me for long enough you would've, this is just a short cut."

Irene soon closed her eyes as the pleasure flowed through her, I could feel the sensation of the vibrator on my cock as she rotated it over her clitoris. Her pussy got wetter and wetter as I worked my cock inside her. She placed her feet on the floor and began to move with me as the vibrator brought her towards orgasm. I watched her face frowning in concentration, and her top teeth biting down on her bottom lip.

"Fucccccccccccccccccccck, this is soo good." she moaned.

Then all of a sudden, her back arched high from the chair lifting her pussy, my cock nearly slipped out of, but I managed to keep it inside her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fucccccccccccccck, here it comes." she groaned.

I held her thighs tightly as she rotated her buttocks against my cock, I could feel her pussy convulsing on my shaft which in turn heightened my own excitement.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, shit, its so nice." she whispered as she began to relax and roll the vibrator over her clitoris.

And then to my surprise, I found myself ejaculating deep inside Irene, she smiled after realising that her pussy was now full with my cum.

"Well, that's a first for me, simultaneous orgasms."

I laughed, "It wasn't planned on my part, it just sort of happened. I could feel the vibrator on me, and watching you cum made me kinda lose it."

"It was nice for me too." she replied while moving back on the chair causing my cock to slip out.

I sat back on my haunches and gazed at the sight before me, her wet pussy lips parted with her clitoris on full display. Below, a large white globule of cum sat perched at her opening just waiting to drop. I picked up the towel she was sitting on and gently wiped her lips clean.

"Not a pretty sight eh?" she murmured.

"Nah, it's a good looking pussy."

"Thanks, it's the best one I've got." she replied. "Seen a few have you?"

"One or two, some look better than others."

Irene then looked into my eyes for a few seconds and then stood before me; she pulled me up to my feet and then put her arms around me and held me tight.

"Just cuddle me for a bit." she asked.

For a minute or two we stood holding each other before she guided me to the couch and fell on top of me. It was kind of strange really, for it was a moment of warmth without the passion. Our faces lay cheek to cheek but there was no intention of our lips meeting for a first kiss.

"This is nice." she offered after a while.

"You okay?"

"You don't want to know."

"Try me."

Irene hesitated with her emotions; did she want to share her story with this man she asked herself? While she had openly shared her story about Bigus, there had been no intention of revealing her most recent disaster, but the words just tumbled out.

"Carl and me had been going out for about eighteen months." she started. I was sure it was the real thing; you know long term commitment walking down the aisle, mortgages and kids and all that. Anyway, a month back we were partying with another couple and things got a bit out of hand. A hot spa led to massages and then all four of ended up in a double bed. It was like old times really, doing it with Carl and watching the others doing it next to us. Then the idea of swapping came up, the other couple suggested it and Carl wanted to. But I couldn't do it, and Carl got all shitty with me. He wanted to argue and I didn't, so I got up and left them to it. Carl came out of the bedroom ten minutes later and I knew he'd had a quick threesome. We had a huge fight, we both said things that we shouldn't have, and the rest is history. So now I'm a single woman again."

"I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault. Anyway, that's why I'm off men at the moment. Consider yourself lucky you got my panties off." She then looked at her watch, "Oops, getting late and time for you to go."

And few minutes later, I was in my car heading home.

It took me a good week to write this story, and when I finally finished the draft, I then

Emailed it to Irene for her perusal. I knew there was something missing from it, and it finally dawned on me that it was completely lacking in emotion or feelings. I got a quick response back from Irene who was back to her normal chirpy self. She laughed and told me she liked my story, and couldn't wait to see it published so that she could tell Shelly all about it. Shelly would be absolutely mortified to find the story of her and Bigus on the web for all to see. It was then that I then mentioned my concern about the lack of emotions and feelings in the story. Irene responded by telling me there were no emotions involved, it was just good old low down dirty promiscuous sex. While they kinda liked Bigus, there was never any intention of ever seeing him again. And if it hadn't been the interest in the big dick syndrome, it never would've happened.

And as for us doing it a few nights previous, she just wanted a little loving and had no regrets. Irene then laughed mischievously and suggested that if the story got good feedback, she might then consider trying for another simultaneous orgasm. I have to admit that the thought of going another round with Irene is kinda exciting. There's something about this woman that intrigues me. She's just so confident and sassy with a good sprinkling of humour. But beneath that façade, I reckon there's a good warm woman that I'd like to get to know. So Literotica readers, how about giving this little story the thumbs up and help me get between those lovely strong thighs again. Don't I deserve it?