The Talent Scout

Story Info
She finds a unique way to get even with cheating hubby.
13k words
4.14
66.3k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,076 Followers

With a special thank you to OneSilky for her editing help. Hope you enjoy it. Jb7

*

Smitty thought he must have the best job in the world. He was the go-to guy for discovering fresh new faces for Hollywood. Not surprisingly, his biggest customers were the producers of adult films.

He had 'studios' for making audition tapes in all the large college towns, from Bangor to Berkeley; from Olympia, in Washington, to Palm Beach in Florida; from Green Bay to Houston. There wasn't a state, including Alaska and Hawaii, where he didn't have at least one studio. Hell, he even had studios in Puerto Rico, and, his favorite oxymoron, the Virgin Isles.

This week he was in Baltimore, or more properly, Towson. It was one of his favorite sites. An old southern city, it drew liberal minded students from all over the world to attend the more than 100 schools in the area, reaching north into southern PA, and to the south, beyond D.C.

He had barely taken his jacket off upon arriving his first morning back in town when his cell phone rang. It wasn't a number he recognized, but the area code said it was from D.C. He hit the talk button. "Jack Smith, TalentSearch."

"Mr Smith, I must ask you; is there any way, on your end, this conversation might be overheard, or that your telephone might be eavesdropped on?"

"No, not that I'm aware of. Wh..."

The feminine voice softened a bit. "I'll explain when I see you. Can you be free at noon for a lunch meeting?"

"Yes, b..."

"And, might it be possible for you to...conduct a private audition this afternoon?"

"Private audition? What do you mean?"

"I have seen some of your 'adult' auditions on the internet. I would like you to...audition me, but I wish to keep the video for my own purposes. Would that be possible? With just the two of us?"

"I suppose, depending on what you want to include in your 'performance.' There are some...activities which are best caught using a live cameraman, instead of the robotic cameras I have here."

"Hmm. I understand. Can your cameraman be trusted to be discreet?"

"If he couldn't, he wouldn't be working for me. May I..."

"Very well, Mr Smith. Please have him available this afternoon. I'll be there with lunch at twelve."

Marie Isabella Gilbert (Mikki, to her friends) turned her cell phone off and went to her closet to choose her clothing for what she figured would be either a disaster, or the saving of her marriage. Four days ago, Conchita, her maid, had presented her with an earring the young woman had found in her mistress's bed.

Mikki had recognized it immediately. Identical to a pair she frequently wore, she had had it made as a birthday present for her best friend, Jodi. Jodi, who had often teased her about wanting to join Mikki and her husband, Robert, in a threesome, had apparently decided to join Robert without her.

It wasn't that Mikki was upset that Robert had taken another woman into his bed. His job with the government meant he traveled extensively, spending many long periods overseas, in areas where she couldn't accompany him. He had, in fact, left that morning for the Mid-East.

Their understanding was that he was free to relieve his needs, when he traveled, however he could. Embassy staff, including the native personnel, usually comprised several willing young women. If not, his bodyguard contingent did.

But this—this was in her house, in her bedroom, in her bed! She thought back. It had to have been last Friday, while she was at the opera, a form of entertainment Robert all but detested. He had been scheduled to go with her, but had called from his office saying something had come up and he had to work late, a common enough occurrence.

She had called Jodi to see if she was free, but learned she had plans for the evening. So Mikki had gone alone.

Well, she had a pretty good idea what had come up, and what Jodi's plans had been. Now, it was her turn to play. She thought she knew what she wanted, but whom to call? It took a few days to get the information, but she was satisfied she had the right person.

She chose a matching bra and bikini panties. Lacy to the point of see through, and pastel pink, it was dramatically highlighted against her dusky latina skin. She selected a knee length, emerald green skirt, made up of several small pleats, so it seemed to ripple around her thighs when she walked.

On top, she decided on a pale green, almost celery colored, pull over, with a deep V-neck, which revealed just a hint of the cleavage her C-cups created. She topped the outfit with a deep plum colored bolero jacket which hugged her ample curves without hiding any of them.

Smitty watched as the Caddy limo turned into the small strip mall housing his studio. There were a half dozen storefronts besides his, topped by one storey of storage space and a third floor of apartments. His work area took up nearly three quarters of the sub-surface area.

The Caddy made its way to park right in front of his reception area. He waited , leaning on the desk, sipping at a coffee. Through the window, he saw a pair of men, who looked like the Men in Black, get out of the car. One remained by the front fender as the other opened the passenger side rear door. A few seconds later, a tall, dark-haired, busty woman, wearing mirrored sun glasses, emerged from the back of the limo.

The trio made their way to his door and entered. "Mr. Smith? Is there someplace we can talk privately?" the attractive Latina asked.

Smitty nodded and, without a word, led her down a small hall, past a powder room, to his private area. Mikki set the paper bag she was carrying on the desk and sat down in one of the side chairs in the room. Holding up his coffee, he asked if she wanted some. When she shook her head no, Smitty sat down in the other chair, facing her. "Mrs?"

"Not yet. I haven't totally convinced myself I want to do this. If I change my mind, it's better if you don't know."

"Your nickel. What is it you think you might want to do?"

"I have evidence my husband cheated on me. Not that that is unusual. He travels a lot, and certainly doesn't remain celibate on his trips, but that's work related. This time, he screwed a friend of mine, in my house, in my bed." Her voice started to break as her anger took hold. She paused for a deep breath. "I told him when we got married, I didn't care what he did when he traveled, but when he was home, his...cock was mine."

"Why the hesitation just now?"

"I'm not in the habit of swearing in front of strangers. But then, I thought, we probably won't be strangers for long."

Smitty laughed. "Just what is it you want to do; want me to do?"

"I told Bob, my husband, if I ever caught him screwing around, he shouldn't be surprised if I take a lover. I'm not looking for a lover, but I want to show him I'm as capable of sport fucking as he is."

"Mmhmm. Is that all you want to do, get fucked on camera. You don't need me to do that."

"No, I want it to look like you...not really seduced me, more like I needed to be convinced to do it, like some of your shyer auditions; and I want to do it all, mamadas...felacio, and get totally fucked, in all three holes." Her anger and determination were obvious, in her voice, and in her expression.

Smitty raised his eyebrows. "Multiple partners?"

"I hadn't thought about that. Who?" she asked, clearly intrigued

"Rico, my cameraman, would certainly be willing to participate. Your... 'escorts?' Can they be trusted?"

"They better be, or, they know, their next assignments will be cleaning the toilets at Gitmo or some other equatorial hell hole without air conditioning or indoor plumbing."

"They are Special Service then?" He hesitated, waiting for an answer. When none but a shocked look was forthcoming, he asked, "You are Mikki Gilbert?" Mikki's astonishment was almost comical to see.

"Your sister, Teresa, is one of my best customers, outside of the adult category. She called a bit after you did this morning to tell me she had given you my name; said that you wanted some help putting together a, what did she call it, a stag film. I haven't heard that term in years."

"I couldn't very well tell her I wanted to star in it," Mikki laughed. "Teresa's fairly broad minded, but I'm afraid that would have shocked even her.

"Will you do it, Mr. Smith?"

"Smitty'll do, Mrs..."

"It's Mikki, to my friends." She hesitated. "I can't ask Joe or Harry, but if you did, one or the other might join in, as long as he could be assured no one would know who it was. You, too; I want you to be anonymous, too. I don't want my husband to be able to identify anyone in the film."

"No problem. How long can you stay today?"

"My husband is traveling and I don't have any appointments until day after tomorrow, and it's for dinner."

"Your escorts?"

"Have to check in at five, if they're not able to be relieved at the usual time."

"So, we've got at least four hours. Shall we go to the studio?"

Mikki half recognized the set. She was sure she had seen it before, in some of the audition tapes she had learned Smitty had produced. The room was decorated fairly neutrally, so it didn't pull the viewers' attention from the main activity. There was a couch, an easy chair and a bed, all made up and ready for use.

Smitty directed her to the couch while he went to set up the cameras and turn them on. She noticed a small console next to the easy chair. She sat down, half turned on the couch, facing the chair, knees together, hands in her lap. Nervous.

Smitty sat in the chair. As he normally did, he started by getting some identifying information from his subject—first name, birth date, birthplace. He then began asking about her family, "What did your father do?"

From there he asked her about her mother, her siblings, schooling, first date. "My first date? God, I haven't thought about him in years. He was a classmate, in my sixth grade class. For my twelfth birthday, he took me to a Sunday afternoon showing of The Little Mermaid. His mom drove us and picked us up. After the movie, we walked to an ice cream store and had sodas. I guess we talked about the movie, or school; I don't remember. I was hoping he didn't want a kiss. He was nice enough, but..." she shrugged.

"So, when was your first, real kiss?"

"Real kiss, like not a relative..."

"Or kissing game."

"You shouldn't exclude games. Some of those got pretty hot," she said with a grin.

"Oh! Tell me."

"The time I remember best, although it certainly wasn't the first, I was fifteen, almost sixteen. JamieLynn, one of my best friends, was having her sweet sixteen party. She had talked her parents into letting her invite seven girls and eight guys, and had let each of the girls pick the guy she wanted to come to the party. Most of us were dating steadily if not steady, so it wasn't really likely a guy would be nominated by two different girls.

"We all had a good time, dancing and playing games. Then Jamie said it was time for the Crucible. Each girl was given a even number and the guys, odd ones. We were separated in two rooms so we couldn't figure out who had what number, and a guy was put into the closet.

"He whispered an even number to Jamie, who whispered it to the waiting girls so the guys didn't hear. The girl who had that number went into the closet, and for the next two minutes, it was anything goes.

"Then the girl told the guy what odd number she wanted. If it was his number, she had to choose another one. That's the way it went until everyone had been in the closet at least once.

"I think I was the third or fourth girl; I know I wasn't the first, or the last. It was dark in the closet, so we couldn't see who the other person was. Didn't know unless one of us said something. He was tall, and god, could he kiss," she said with a small laugh.

"I was wet almost as soon as his tongue hit mine. It didn't take him long to get his hand up under my blouse and bra while his other one pulled mine to his crotch." She giggled.

"It wasn't the first time I had felt a guy's hard-on, but it sort of scared me that he was so fast. Mostly because of my nerves, I guess I squeezed his sack too hard. He kind of yelped and backed away.

"I felt bad and reached out for him, and found out he had unzipped and was checking himself out in the dark. I left him there, with the door open so all the girls could see. We all laughed, then Jamie closed the door and the game went on. Later, i went steady with him for three or four months."

"Did you ever get to sample his goods?"

"Not really, just hand jobs, and he'd do the same for me. No screwing, no sucking."

"What was your first?"

"Screw?" Smitty nodded. "Not something I like to remember." There was a long pause. When Smitty didn't ask another question, she sighed and continued.

"I had just turned eighteen. It was a Saturday night. My mother had gone to visit Teresa at the University." Mikki's voice was flat, with long pauses between sentences, as if trying to think what came next, like an imperfectly memorized poem.

"My father had gone out with some friends. He had been laid off for four or five months, and hadn't been out in a long time. I thought him going out was a good idea. I had gone over to JamieLynn's to listen to some new CDs.

"I got home a just few minutes before he did, and was walking up the stairs to our apartment when he caught up with me. He followed me up the stairs, and into the apartment. When he closed the door, he locked it then grabbed me.

"'Pretty Marie, your momma's not here and I need some lovin'. Be a good daughter, now, and we will both enjoy this.'" That's what he said, groping at my breasts, trying to get my blouse open.

"I knew what he wanted and, if he hadn't scared me, I might have obliged him, but he made it plain that I didn't have any choice. I struggled anyway, and got to the door, except, I couldn't get the lock open. He hit the back of my head so my forehead slammed into the door.

"I was only partly aware of the rest of the night, but in the morning I knew he had raped me, more than once. There was one bloody spot in my bed, and two or three more spots where bloody cum had accumulated.

"He was gone when I woke up, and didn't come back until Monday suppertime. Momma came home late Sunday and found me in my dirty bed. She asked me if it had been Poppa. I didn't need to answer her.

" When he came home the next night, she hit him in the head with a frypan.

When he woke up, he was tied to a kitchen chair and she was standing in front of him with a butcher knife, holding his cock.

"She put the point of the knife at the base of his cock and told him if he ever touched one of his daughters again, and then I saw her press on the knife. I can still hear him scream his promise to leave us alone."

"Did he?"

"As far as I know. My sister and I, we didn't talk about it. He never bothered me again, but then I was only home for another year."

"How was the next time? Better, I hope."

"Better, not great. It took a while for great to happen. I married him, almost ten years ago." she said with a smile.

"And since then, how's it been?"

Her smile faded a bit. "It varies. Sometimes good, sometimes better. Once in a great while, very good. It's been a long time since great. Maybe that's why..."

"Or maybe it's because both of you have stopped trying. That's the real reason behind the video, isn't it, to stir up his interest, to show him you are still capable of great?"

Mikki smiled and shrugged. "I suppose. How do we start?"

"Stand up." She did and watched as he moved to stand behind her. He had turned the video monitor so it was visible from where she stood. When he was behind her, his face was out of the picture, cut off. He turned her so she was in profile. His far arm came around to pull her into his body as his hand reached up to cover her breast, squeezing it slightly.

His other hand dropped to grip her far hip, pulling her butt into his groin. She felt the beginning swell of his cock against her ass. Playfully, she shimmied her hips back and forth across the front of his pants. "Mmm, that feels interesting," she said, with an appreciative laugh.

Smitty's hand, gripping her hip dropped down, resting between her thighs while the hand cupping her breast slid under her top to grip its prize more tightly.

"Interesting, interested, whatever," he growled, "is just the beginning. I'm going to fuck you until you're screaming for more, then I'm going to call in the troops and we're going to fuck you one, two, and three at a time."

Mikki felt her knees go weak. "Oh, shit!" she whispered, letting her breath out in an audible sigh. "Yes, now, hurry, please."

"Stand here, and do a strip tease. Remember who you're stripping for. I'll be right back," he ordered. Mikki started to say no, but his lips stopped her. "From here on, you can ask us to slow down, to take it easy, or not be so rough, but, until we're done, you can't say no. So, if you've changed your mind, now is the time to say so; there's no turning back when I come back."

"I just didn't want you to leave."

"I have to call Rico in and enlist your escorts. Don't worry, in less than ten minutes, your world is going to change."

"Promise?" she asked. In reply, he kissed her, his tongue deep enough to tickle her tonsils.

"Think about that tongue in your cunt." She gasped and felt herself open even more as he left the room. Slowly, dancing to a tune in her head, she began to take off her clothes.

She was just removing her skirt when an attractive, gray haired man, in his late fifties, came into the room. She was down to her underwear and stockings.

He looked at her and smiled, went to a cabinet in the room and took out a large video camera. He made sure the tape was in place and the batteries were up to power, nodded to her and left the room again.

Smitty walked back to the reception area. Joe and Harry, the agents, were there, flipping through magazines. "Hey, guys. Which one of you is Joe?"

The taller of the two, by an inch or so, raised his hand. "Then you must be Harry, right?" Smitty asked, looking at the other agent who nodded.

"Do either of you know why Mrs Gilbert is here today? Or what it is that I do?" Both agents shook their head no.

"Let me ask you this. I get the impression that she can be a real bitch to work for. Am I right?" The two agents looked at each other, grinned, and nodded. "If you had the opportunity to pay her back without her knowing it was you, would you do it?"

"Pay her back how?" Joe asked. He was the older of the two agents, and, senior in service, was technically in charge.

"I produce adult films, as well as audition young women who want to get into films, for Hollywood's film producers. Mrs G. came here today to have me film her being gang-banged by four strangers.

"I have a stable of guys I normally call on, but it struck me, if she's as much of a pill to work for as I thought, you guys might want in on the action. She said no limits, with the exception there can't be any physical trace. Spanking, maybe, but no biting or hickeys."

"Jeez, Joe," whispered Harry, licking his lips. "I know we should step in and stop this, but if she's paying the guy... Besides, remember that tongue lashing she gave you in front of..."

"Yeah," Joe answered, giving Harry a look that said, " Be quiet." He hesitated briefly. "I remember, and you're right, we should stop this, and we will, as soon as we learn what is really going on. I think we have to go undercover, to be sure it's what she really wants to happen."

He turned to Smitty. "You said something about her not knowing it was us. How?"

"I have a dressing and costume room in the basement, next to the studio. You guys go down there and strip and wait for your cue.

julybear7
julybear7
2,076 Followers